Im a Father! - A Nick Carter Story by MrsElliotStabler
Summary: Nick is a 19 year old young man in the biggest pop group in the world, The Backstreet Boys. As nick is enjoying his life as a pop star he never thought he hear from his ex gf Toni Ann, when she tells him he is a father of a 4 year old. Nick also has to deal with Tonis father Elliot Stabler, who is a cop for the NYPD SVU department.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys, Fanfiction > TV Series > Law and Order: SVU Characters: Det. Stabler, Nick, Other, Other
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 245 Read: 802 Published: 02/14/07 Updated: 02/14/07

1. The Meeting by MrsElliotStabler

The Meeting by MrsElliotStabler
Author's Notes:
Hey guys this is my first story on here so I hope u like it. Sorry first chapter is a little short.
As Nick is getting off the state at the Meddowlands, Nick bumps in to his ex gf who he had not seen for 4 years. Nick looks at her in shock "TONI!" She smiles but not to much do to her father was standing near by " hello Nick its good to see you." "my god u look great, how have you been? what have u been up to?" he asks quickly. "Nick is thier someplace we can go and talk its kind of inportten." she says with a worred look, Nick says " Sure Toni it has to be big if u brouht ur dad." "It is" was all she said as they walk in to his dressing room and he shuts the door.

As Toni sits down she looks at nick then at her hands then back on nick as she pulls out of photo, she says to Nick " Nick i know its been a long time but i have something u should know about" "what could that be" asks nick she got a little scared and then says " Nick u have a 4 year old son." " I HAVE A WHAT" he says jumping up quickly.

I know i should have told u but my dad told me to keep it underlock and key. " How could u keep this for me!" ask nick getting a little upset. Toni Hands him a few photos and gets up and leaves.

TBC
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8310