Stolen Moments by BurtonBaby
Summary: Nothing had ever been right in Charlotte Robinson's life. No matter what she did, she always screwed up, but it was always her intention to do good. Left alone in a city she barely knows, will she be able to set he life back on track,, and more important, will she find that person she has needed her whole life?
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Nick, Other
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No Word count: 190 Read: 18 Published: 04/10/07 Updated: 04/10/07

1. Left alone by BurtonBaby

Left alone by BurtonBaby
Author's Notes:
hope you guys enjoy this.
“Due to that fact Miss Robinson, it’s my duty to remove you from this house.”

Charlotte blankly stared into the old woman’s face in front of her.

“Please Mrs. Garcia, I swear I will pay all of my fees the day after tomorrow.”

The woman didn’t move, in fact, she didn’t even blinked her eyes. It was like she had transformed in some kind of wax statue. Charlotte shoook her head and grabbed Mrs. Garcia’s shoulders in a firm grip.

“I know it’s in your every right to kick me out but please, I have no where to go. I’ve only been in LA for 5 months now, how can I possibly find something to stay?”

Mrs Garcia just shrugged her shoulders.

“I want you out first thing tomorrow.”

With that said, the little old woman turned on her heels around and walked away, leaving Charlotte behind.

Slowly sinking towards the floor she rested her head against the cold white wall behind her and sighed deeply.

A single tear ran down her rosy cheeks as she just there and stared into the night...
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8391