Down with the Sickness by Gal1015
Summary: “Which part of I’m sick that you don’t get it?” – Nick Carter


[Its a challenge from the Challenge section on Questions by Sapphire Tears so it might be confusing for some of you so you can check out the challenge here at Absolute Chaos.]



Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ, Nick
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 480 Read: 965 Published: 05/21/07 Updated: 05/21/07

1. Chapter 1 by Gal1015

Chapter 1 by Gal1015
Author's Notes:
This is to respond to the challenge at the Challenge section by Sappire and hope that you guys like it and yesh, your reviews/comments are always highly appreciated! Thanks!
"Gosh Kevin! Can't you just let me shut my eyes for more than 5 minutes?"

“Nick?"

"Yes Kevin?"

"Dude, you there?”

“Oh Jay? Hey... what’s up?”

“Are you sleeping? What took you so long to pick up my call? Where are you?”

“I’m having a drink in a strip bar, of course I’m at home, where else do you think I am right now?”

“Oh! I almost thought of asking you, why so early? You should have asked me along… you know what I’m saying right?”

“Yeah, yeah for whatever you mean, I think I know it. So… what do you want?”

“Oh… actually Kev called me earlier to check on you. He said you’re sick or something? You’re alright dude?”

“From my voice, what do you think?”

“I think you sound awful, have you gone to see a doctor or something?”

“Not yet, later maybe and you… how come you’re so free?”

“Nah, I’m waiting for Jo so I have all the time in the world but you sure you’re alright?”

“You know what Jay?”

“What?”

“I could have been better if my phone stop ringing for like what? Every 5 friggin minutes?”

“You know that’s the purpose of having the silent mode right?”

“Right! And then have you guys coming banging at my door?”

“Hey! That’s definitely not me! Kevin perhaps?”

“Now, why is that sound so surprising?”

“Come on Nick! Don’t bitch on that old guy! He’s just being protective sometimes, you know him right?”

“Of course I’m not bitching him just because I’m sick and need my damn friggin sleep and you mean as being over-protective all the times?”

“Fine, since you’re sick I’m not going to argue with you today. So, you need you want to get some sleep now?”

“No Jay, I think I’m going to get myself dressed up for some aerobics, of course I want my sleep, what else do you think I want to do now?”

“Alright, alright! I’ll call you back later?”

“Don’t! Just wait for my call okay?”

“Okay… but you sure you don’t want to see a doctor?”

“Jay, you know I can hang up right now if I want to right?”

“But you wouldn’t right?”

“And why wouldn’t I?”

“Cause I know you love me dude! Right?”

“Jay, which part of I’m sick that you don’t get it? I’m really serious when I said I’m really sick and I’m going to hang up on you right now, anything else you wanna add?”

“No, I don’t think so… but dude seriously, you sure you don’t want to go and see a… Nick? Dude? Nick, you’re still there? Nick? Damn! Did he really hang up on me? Nick?”
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8466