One Last Kiss//Warren Worthington// Before I Go by MagnificoItaliano
Summary: I wrote this with a friend, and we never came up with a summary after we had started writing it.



You can check her out here (i'm crediting her)

http://www.quizilla.com/users/KclovesMCR4life/
Categories: Fanfiction > Movies > X-Men Characters: Angel, Beast, Iceman, Kitty Pride, Other, Rogue, Storm, Wolverine
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 13996 Read: 14350 Published: 07/09/07 Updated: 07/09/07

1. The Mansion by MagnificoItaliano

2. Introducing by MagnificoItaliano

3. Getting Close With Warren by MagnificoItaliano

4. Alani & Logan by MagnificoItaliano

5. Apologizing by MagnificoItaliano

6. Logan Confesses by MagnificoItaliano

7. Alani's Sadness by MagnificoItaliano

8. Long Time No See by MagnificoItaliano

9. Arriving In Italy by MagnificoItaliano

9. Arriving In Italy by MagnificoItaliano

The Mansion by MagnificoItaliano
Author's Notes:
Alani Omnipresence, Immorality, Shapeshifting into animals and other humans.
Kayci Water Manipulation, Water-breathing, Reality Warping and Summoning.
Name Kayci Ann Romance
Age 19
Eyes Light Blue
Hair Sky Blue and Dark Blue
Personality Strange, Friendly, Lovable, Funny and Sarcastic
Powers Water Manipulation, Water-breathing, Reality Warping and Summoning.

Name Alani Elizabeth McLane
Age 19
Eyes Blue Eyes
Hair Black Hair
Personality sarcastic, sweet, blunt, Irritable and flirty
Powers Omnipresence, Immorality, Shape shifting into animals and other humans.
“Warren, what’s wrong?” A little girl around, Nine, asked her friend Warren who was around ten.

“My back hurts, and it’s itchy. Kace look and see what’s on it.” He said pulling at his shirt. Kayci walked over from her chair in his room and pulled the back of his shirt up.

“Oh my gosh! Warren there is something sticking out!” She yelled a little terrified it might hurt him. “What?” he yelled and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind him.

“Warren, come out please? We can tell your dad and he can help, Please Warren.” She begged. By now, her tears could not be held, she was scared for him.

“No Go away Kayci!” he yelled. Kayci, being 9 years old and sensitive ran away crying. Meanwhile Warren cuts off the “Things” on his back, when his dad yells for him, he scrambles to get all of the blood and feathers cleaned up when his dad walks in. “ Warren wha-“ he said stopping mid sentence “I knew ” he said slowly.

***10 Years later***
A young girl by the name of Kayci walked into Worthington Industries. She looked at the hustling men and women as they worked. She remembered being here Seven Years Ago, she stopped coming to see Warren. His father banned her to see him. She wasn’t his kind; she wasn’t from a wealthy, powerful family. But who needs that kind of family to play with her friend? She didn’t think she did, but she was wrong. She got on the elevator and went to Level 67, Warren’s level, his whole room. As the elevator stopped she slowly walked out.

“Warren?” she called out. She heard something move in the living room part and she walked towards it, out of the living room came a beautiful blonde haired boy that had white wings harnessed to his back. She smiled although she wanted to stare.

“Warren.” She said smiling. He looked at her for a second before walking over to her and hugging her. “Kayci.” He said happily. She just smiles at him, taking in his beauty.

“Where have you been?” he asked confused. She looks at him with confusion all over

“Warren....your father told me I wasn’t allowed here anymore, I came a couple times but had the security called on me.” I explained smiling. His shocked look was enough to make her frown.

“But I'm here; he doesn’t know what I look like now. I dyed my hair.” She said showing her hair smiling fakely.

“Blue, its beautiful Kayci. Although a tad bit strange.” He said smiling. She shrugged. “You know me, always the strange one.” She said laughing. He looked down for a second, “Kayci you heard about the cure right?” he asked her. She looked at him and nodded.

“Of course, your father’s scientist invented it.” She said. He smiled a little and nodded. “I'm taking it.” He announced to her. She sighed and placed her hand on his cheek, he turned to her. “I'm not judging you or trying to change you, you know I would never do that. But you are unique, you are an Angel. Remember I always said you were my Guardian Angel in disguise, well it's your decision and I honor and respect that. Just know im here for you, but im going to go now, my friend is waiting for me in the car.” She said and kisses his cheek and smiles before walking back to the elevator.

The whole way down she was fighting tears, she hated it that there was a cure for being a mutant. And that Warren was giving up such a precious thing, but it wasn’t her decision so she didn’t judge. As the doors open to the Elevator and people climb in, she had a hard time getting out when she did she walked past everyone to the parking lot. She climbed into her friend Alani’s car.

“How did it go?” Alani asked. Kayci looked up at Warren’s floor on the building and sighed before driving off. “It went good.” She said not turning back, she had missed it .The beautiful Angel soaring though the clouds, her Angel. “Did you tell him?” Alani asked rolling her window down

“No I didn’t.” she said. “Not either one did you?” Alani asked. “No Alani, I didn’t tell him im a Mutant or that I love him, okay?” Kayci said
Alani sighs and pats Kayci’s shoulder. As they got to their two bedroom apartment Kayci lays on the couch.

“Why am I so lame? I couldn’t even tell him, I mean I gave him advice but I couldn’t even tell him what I went there for.” Kayci said completely frustrated with herself
Alani poke her head from around the kitchen door.

“Well you're not lame so to speak, your shy and shyness will not help in that kind of situation.” Alani said sitting Vanilla Ice Cream and chocolate in a bowl for Kayci on the table while she ate hers. Kayci slammed her head into the table, not hard but enough to hurt.

“Kayci, I've been thinking of going to this school called ‘Xavier’s School for the gifted’.” Alani said not looking at Kayci. “You're leaving? Why?” Kayci asked sitting her bowl down.

“It’s a school for mutant’s I can teach a music, dancing class there, and you can come and teach a art and photography class, come on it’ll be fun.” Alani said sitting her bowl down as well and laughing. Kayci smiles and nods to Alani. “Sure, why not? It's not like there is anything else to do. “Kayci said smiling. They nod and walk to their rooms to pack. Not Three hours later Kayci walks out of her bedroom with three duffle bags full. Twenty minutes later Alani walks out with four duffle bags.

“Ready?” Alani asked happily. “Yes I am, come on, we’ll take both cars.” Kayci said. Alani gets in her Honda Civic as Kayci gets in her Sky blue Lamborghini. “I hate how you got that car. “Alani mumbled. “You saved your money for music shit where I saved for a bad ass ride. Simple math honey.” Kayci laughs and closes the door and lets the hood down smirking at Alani who in return glared.

“Yeah go ahead and gloat damn it, but I'm going to get something some day and rub your damn face in it. “She said and pulls out. Kayci laughs, she loved aggravating Alani. She popped in an Ozzy Osborne CD and played Crazy Train, while speeding down the road, trying to keep up with Alani who left first. Kayci pulls up behind Alani at a big mansion that looked like it was being worked on.

“Awesome.” KaycI said turning the engine off. “Wow nice ride.” A kid says from beside my door. “Thank you.” Kayci said getting out. He looks up and stares at my hair, he had to be at least twelve. I leaned down, “It's not polite to stare.” Kayci whispers making the boy blush and walk off. “Try not to scare the kids Kayci.” Alani mumbled.
Introducing by MagnificoItaliano
They walk up to the door and rang the bell. Mean while Kayci intends to embarrass Alani by dancing to her own beat. The door opens and a girl no younger than fifteen answers the door and stares at Kayci. Kayci waved and smiled at the girl, who in return, awkwardly waves back. Alani tells the girl she needs to talk with whoever was in charge and she said she was, that everyone else was somewhere else, to wait for them and come in. Kayci walks in and starts singing Crazy Train.

”Mental wounds still screaming. Driving me insane, I'm going off the rails on a crazy train. I know that things are going wrong for me,You gotta listen to my words Yeah.” Kayci sang. Alani rolled her eyes and walks after the girl. Siryn, she said her name was, weird name if I said so myself. We eventually got stuck in the office in the chairs, Kayci was asleep, curled up on a short chair that was quite uncomfortable when something fell waking her up quickly. She looked up and saw a guy with a scruffy beard and he didn’t look happy, he looked messed up and over all fucked up.

“Hello.” Kayci greeted looking around for Alani to find her gone, she roll my eyes typical Alani dissappear when the drama comes. “Listen kid, what are you doin’ in the office asleep. Who are you anyway?” He asked.

“Are you the person in charge? My friend Alani and I came to teach.” She said confused, that’s all she was really told, to tell the truth.
He looked me over and stared at her.

“How old are you?” he asked. “ Nineteen.” Kayci said staring at him, a little freaked out. He nodded and walked away, leaving her confused and sleepy. But instread of sleeping more like a normal person with no sleep would do, she stood up and went to find Alani. Again not Normal okay? Anyway she walked into a Arcade room and saw Alani talking to a lady with Silverish hair.

“Alani.” KaycI said walking over. “Oh here she is, Kayci meet Ororo Munroe, she’s the headmaster here.” Alani said. Kayci pointed behind herself with her thumb, “I thought I just met the headmaster.” she said. Ororo looked at Alani who looked at her. “What did they look like?” Ororo asked intrested

“It was a guy with a white tank top, Jeans and a beard with scruffy hair.” she explained. “That would be Logan.” Ororo said with a smile. They talked some more before Ororo said for us to get some sleep, she showed us to our rooms, I got one across from Alani and beside a guy named Bobby?

“So did we get the job?” she asked Alani at the door. “Yeah we start tomorrow at eight thirty. “She said making Kayci groan and run in her room and hit the bed.

“Night Kace.” Alani laughed. “Night Lan. “she mumbled.

***Kayci’s Pov***
The next morning I woke up to cold water, I screamed and sat up. Alani stood at the end of my bed with a cup and smirking.

“Told you I’d get you back.” She said and walks back. I glared and got up and dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a blue shirt. As I walk into my classroom I see a bunch of kids, actually they were all older teenagers around my age.

“Hello.” I said and stood at the wall. They all said their hellos and stared. “Ok well, im going to be straight up with you all, im new and have no experience with teaching so bare with me.” I said, they all said okay and watched me. I take out a canvas and some paint.

“Ok everyone. I want simple matters, just your feelings. No stick figures.” I said and walk around watching people paint. One girl stuck out, she had brown hair but she could paint really well. “you're doing great. What’s your name?” I asked. “I'm Kitty Pryde.” She said and smiled.

“Well im Kayci Romance.” I said and she smiled. “I love your last name.” she said and I smiled. “Thank you, now keep working.” I said and got up .I walk around inspecting everyone’s work, everyone was really good but soon class was over and it was the weekend.

“Alright everyone, homework over the weekend is to draw a still life on a paper, nothing big just a small portrait.” I said. Everyone grabbed their stuff and left. I grabbed up my bag and walked out the door.

“Miss Romance” I hear being called. I turn around to see Kitty running to me. She stops and smiles. “Is it alright if I draw something small, its kind of an ice figurine?” She asked, I laughed. “Honey its June but yeah.” I said and she smirked.

“I know.” She said before walking away, I watched her walk away with a confused look. “Strange.” I mumbled. I walk to Alani’s room and see she’s not in there.

“The woman, who lives there, is in the office.” I heard so I turn around and see a boy with Brown hair and blue eyes, he smiles and points down the hallway.

“Thank you.” I said smiling. “Hey are you Miss Romance by any chance?” he asked. “That’s me, why?” I ask. “Oh my friend Kitty said you’re her favorite teacher so far, I'm Bobby…Bobby Drake.” He explained. I smiled and nodded.

“Thank you and I'm Kayci, but I better go find Alani.” I said and turn around. As I walked away I could have sworn I was being watched but I didn’t hear anything. I got to the office and walked in.

“Sup peoples.” I said sitting in a chair next to Alani. In the room held Ororo, Logan and two blue guys, a big muscular guy.

“Kayci, I want you to meet Kurt Wagner, Dr. Hank McCoy and Peter Rasputin, everyone meet our new Art and Photography teacher Kayci Romance,” Ororo introduced. Kurt walked over to me and stared at me.

“Your hair is realz?” he asked. “Yeah it turned that way and my eye color too.” I said honestly. He nodded and stepped back. I looked at everyone. “Can I go now?” I asked nicely.

“Sure.” Ororo said. I walk out and walk to the kitchen, as I walk in I see someone in the fridge, I didn’t pay any attention so I grabbed an apple and sat down at the Island bar and start eating. The person in the fridge came out and I about chocked on my apple.

“Warren?” I asked, shocked. He looked at me wide eyed. “Kayci, wait...what are you doing here?” he asked, a little surprised. I clear my throat and looked away. “I thought you took the cure, your wings are still there.” I explained. He nodded and looked.

“Yeah I decided not to change myself for father, and don’t change the subject Kayci Ann.” He demanded. I rolled my eyes and looked at him in the eyes. “Im a mutant Warren, you remember when I was twelve and I left, that’s why. I started controlling water, I could freeze it, unfreeze it anything,” I explained. He stared at me in complete shock.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” He asked. “Well that’s why I came yesterday, but I chickened out.” I said. “KAYCI!” I hear being yelled. I looked at Warren and ran out. He ran behind me, as I walked outside I saw Alani looking in every door.

“Alani you act like you're dying.” I said pissed. “Sorry.” she apologized then she looks behind me and smiled. “Hello.” She said and walks past me shaking Warren's hand. “Alani I want you to meet Warren, Warren meet Alani my friend. “ I mumbled because I knew what was coming.

“Oh my gosh, you're Warren? Hey man! I've heard a lot about you.” Alani gushes making me slap my palm to my forehead. “Alani!” I said to distract her, she looks at me innocently

“What Kace?” she asked. I glared at her and twitch a little. “Did you just twitch?” Warren asked. “No.” I lied, I was bad at lying. “Yes you did, I know you Kayci.” He said. I grumbled and nodded.

“Come on and show me your powers.” He said grabbing my hand and holding it walking out the door to the yard. Alani was behind us making kissy faces and stuff like that that I turned around and glared making her stop. “Ok well I’ll stand over there and you do your power.” He said and walks away to where he pointed. I tilt my head and look at Alani.

“Kayci don’t do it bad, he doesn’t know your powers.” She said. I nodded and turned around and barely threw a water ball, it hits him and splashes his hair making it fall in his face. I giggled and walked over to him and spiked it while he’s watching me. I walked back.

“Ok go ahead.” He said again. I then stepped it up a notch and shoot ice at him, spiky ice cycles that made him fly up. “Oops.” I said smiling at him, he laughs and flew back. “That all you can do?’ he asked

“I don’t believe and using more than needed.” I said. He nodded and walked over. We walked back inside where Alani said she had to go to class, and I was alone…with Warren. “Lets go to the mall.” I said and grabbed his hand, his eyes got as big as a baseball.

“Hang on I have to get my harness. “he said, I wait for him by the door, he walks out with a black trench coat on making me laugh. “Stop laughing.” He whined. “But it looks so big on you.” I said walking toward the garage where my car was. We get in the garage and find the key holder rack.

“Which ones yours?” he asked looking around, I grab a key and walk over to my car and his mouth dropped. “How in the hell did you afford this?” he asked. “Called saving and I had like three jobs. “ I explained shrugging.

“What kind?” he asked. “Well I done pictures for weddings and events, I also painted pictures. Surprisingly they sold well, and then when I was free I sang at cafes.” I said. He smiled and nodded while looking ahead.

“ The car is the same color as your hair.” He laughed making me smile and nod. “Yeah, special color I must say.” I said laughing; finally we make it to the mall. One reason I never went out unless I needed to, were people who stared at me and now I have them googly eyeing Warren. Mainly because he’s plain sexy. I really need to stop thinking that way about him. We walk in the mall and look at the directory.

“Where do you want to go?” He asked, I stared at the map and point to Bath and Body works. He groans making me giggle at him discomfort.

“Kayci that place smells.” He whines

“It’s a perfume and shampoo store, its going to smell.” I laugh, he rolls his eyes and holds my hand as I drag him places. When we got in the store he went over to the rose smelling perfume while I looked at the rose smelling shampoo.

“Excuse me, im so sorry for just being blunt and all but you are lucky to have such a beautiful and sweet man who would come into bath and body works without a fight.” A lady says to me, I look at Warren and smile at her.

“Yeah but he’s just a friend.” I said sadly, she frowned. “Not for long dear.” She said and winks walking away, I look at Warren then back and she wasn’t there.

“Hey Kayci look what I found.” I heard and turned around to see Warren holding a lufa, which made me laugh hard and walk over grabbing it while looking around.

“War, people will think you're gay.” I said grabbing his hand and walking out the store, I smiled as I saw a Hot Topics; I pulled him in as he looked around interested.

“Wow.” He said looking at the shirts on the wall. I look at the hoodies and find one I really wanted; it was an Angel turned around so you only see its wings. It was a guy too, so I snuck and paid for it before finding Warren going through the hats.

“That one looks good.” I said as he put a beanie on.

“Really?” he asked striking a pose making me giggle and grab his arm. He paid for it and stuck it in my bad so he didn’t have to carry it, which made me fake glare at him so he just smiled. We walk around and see the carousel.

“OH! Warren go on with me, PLEASE!!! “I whine pulling his arm like a child

“Alright, let's go.” He said smiling as I drag him to it and I sit on a horse, he sits on a tiger and growls. I look confused and meow then smile, that caused him to laugh. Right when the ride was over we stepped off and I smirked.

“Had fun didn’t you?” I asked smiling, he nods while smiling. We walk out of the mall and get in the car, Warren goes through my CD and picks out a Hinder’s lips of an Angel, I look out the windshield blushing red, I heard him laugh and he leans over and kisses my cheek. Which made me blush even more. Pay attention to the road and soon I drive in the garage and turn off the radio. I lean over the seat and go to grab my stuff when Warren handed me something red. I picked it up and looked at it; it was a box so I open it and inside was Rose Perfume. I smiled and looked at Warren before kissing his cheek; he sighed and looked at me troubled.

“What’s wrong Warren?” I asked.

“I like a girl Kayci, and she doesn’t even notice me. I don’t know what to do.” He said, I stared at my lap wanting to cry. “I have no clue Warren.” I said and get out of the car and walk into the mansion fast.

“Kayci come back.” Warren yelled, but I was already in the hallway to my room, I shut and lock my door. Hours pass and Alani, Warren and even Kitty were banging on my door asking me to come out. But I didn’t, I put on my Angel hoodie and went to the balcony, and looked down. Wasn’t a far jump and I had foot holes on the fall. I climb over the balcony ledge and grab hold of the wall, I try to scale down, that didn’t work so I had to climb down slowly. I finally get down and I jump and stand up, there was a fountain in front of the Mansion doors so I walked to it. As I got there I started making water in the air and making a cage around myself for fun then throwing it back in the fountain. I froze it and stood on it, then got off and in a second it was water again, I then started picking up little handfuls and drawing in the air.

“Kayci?” I heard someone say, making me drop my picture of water.

“Damn it.” I mumble before turning around to see Warren. I glare at him and walk past him only for him to grab my arm and turn me around so I was close to him looking up at his face.

“You didn’t let me explain.” He said staring at me. “Fine, explain.” I said rolling my eyes.

“That girl I've known since we were little, she helped me when I found my wings but I made her leave, she left when I was 13 leaving me alone. She came back into my life recently making all those feelings I had growing up come back.” He said staring at me, I look at him and we slowly lean in kissing gently, he put his right hand on my cheek and his left on my back. I put my left hand behind his neck and my right on his cheek. We pulled away slowly and his breath turned to fog.

“Sorry.” I said laughing a little, he smiles and kisses me again, more passionately this time.
Getting Close With Warren by MagnificoItaliano
NEXT DAY
I woke up with a arm around my stomach, I look behind me to see Warren shirtless. My eyes got huge and I lift the covers and saw I was still clothed, I sigh happily and turn around and snuggle with Warren. “Think we did something, did we? Warren asked with his eyes closed. I glared at him. “Not fair you're sneaky.” I mumbled. “How am I sneaky?” he asked opening his eyes and kissing my lips. “You just are okay?’ I said. He nods and pulls me closer to him.

“Oh Shit.” I said and jump up, alarming him in the process. “What?” he asked. “I have class in 20 minutes.” I said. “So?’ he asked. “It's on the other side of the building.” I said and he smiled.

“Get ready.” He said. I gave him a scared look but get dressed and come out. He picks me up making me scream. “Kayci, my eardrum.” He mumbled. “Sorry Warren.” I apologized. “Not a problem baby.” He said sitting me outside of my classroom. “Thank you.” I said giving his a kiss on the lips, he smiled in the kiss and lifted up in the air.

“Go to class.” He said and takes off flying. I laugh and open the door to see I smiling at me with bobby beside him. “You haven’t been here a day and already have Warren.” I laughed. I blushed.

“I've known him since I was 7.” I explained. She raised her eyebrows and nods. “That’s awesome.” She said. The class came in and I grabbed my camera. “Everyone today’s lesson is still life photography, grab your camera and sit your homework on the desk and follow me.” I said and walk out We get outside and start taking pictures of the children playing, Adults talking and I heard a noise above and looked up to see Warren flying around, I smiled and took out my camera and started taking pictures.

“Hey, Miss Romance? Can you come here?” I heard someone. I looked over and see Tommy looking at his camera confused. I walked over. “Look right there.” He said. I look at it and see someone in the bushes staring.

“Tommy, where was this taken?’ I asked. He pointed to the bush in front of me. I look at the kids, “Everyone inside now!” I scream they all took off running; I turn around as something jumps on me. “Long time no see Kayci.” It says, it was a Wolf in form. I stared at it as it tries to bite me, finally I hit it in the head and it lets go of my arm, I jump up right as I, Alani and I ran out. “Holy shit. “Alani said.
I look behind me, I knew who it was, I just didn’t want to face it.

A boy named Phil, Warren knew him. He liked me a lot, but I didn’t like him. When I didn’t see Warren anymore he kind of stalked me until I left. He must have found me, which isn’t good. Soon Warren flew down beside me. He picked up my arm carefully and inspected it. He looked at the wolf and glared. “Phil....” he asked venomously. “That’s me Ritchie rich.” He said and turns to his human form.

“Why the hell did you do that?” Warren asked pissed, Alani looked at me confused. I looked to the side just as Phil turned back into a wolf, the fountain was right there, I lift my hands and water comes cascading out of the fountains to my hands.

“Don’t mess with me.” I said and throw the water at him knocking him into the woods. I looked behind me and saw everyone staring wide-eyed. “I'm not defenseless.” I said and walked over to Warren who hugged me and kissed my head. He grabbed on to me and lifted us into the sky going back into our room. “I have to tell you something.” He said to me. “What?” I ask sitting down. He walked over and sat beside me.

“There is going to be a war soon, mutants against humans.” He said. “Again? When?’ I asked. “Now, we have to go.” He said grabbing my arm. We ran down the stairs and saw the X-Men had left. “Warren, we’re not X-Men.” I called out to him. “I know that, but we have to help them.” He said turning and running up the stairs outside and picking me up and flying off. “Warren this is ridiculous, we could have just drove.” I screamed, he laughed and few faster.

“Now Kayci, we’re on the lake, you should be able to make a great entrance.” He grinned. I nodded and lifted my hands where the water froze under my feet, so I began walking up the water entrance. “Wow.” Warren says behind me. “Yeah, I wow people.” I said laughing a little. I look over to see I fighting someone.

"Hey I, Need some help?" I said walking off the ice. "No, go help I or someone I got this." He said and got flipped backwards. "Sure." I said and walk over to I. "Need help?" I asked, she was in a headlock, she pointed to the guy I nodded and kicked him in the face, she came up for air. "Thank you." She said rubbing her throat.

I smiled at Ororo and turned my head, seeing a human pointing a gun at me. Suddenly I found myself being tackled by some animal. A lion. Once I realized it was Alani protecting me, she got shot in the chest.

"Damn it." Alani said standing up and helping me. "Thanks, you okay?" I asked, she patted around her chest and a bullet fell out. "Yeah I'm good." She said grinning. "Smart-ass." I said and smiled, and then she got shot in the back, causing her to wince in pain and fall on her knees.

"Okay now im pissed." I said, summoning his gun and pointing it at him." How does it feel? Wanna get shot and see?" I asked, he shook his head and ran off. "Do you mind helping me up?" Alani asked me but I got to her first, "You alright? I saw you get shot with the...cure." he said furrowing his eyebrows.

I looked at Alani's back, "That doesn't look good." He told her. She shrugged, "It's alright. It'll heal...then it'll turn into an awesome scar." She said and winked at him then ran off. "Sorry I, she is a BIG flirt." I said grinning and running off to Warren. "Need help?" I asked he grinned and nodded.
Alani & Logan by MagnificoItaliano
Logan shook his head and couldn't help but grin as he followed Alani. I looked at the guy. "I will admit, you would be awesome to draw." I said before ducking, he had tried to hit me. "Okay now im hurting you." I said and pointed to his head. He walked the other way into a wall knocking himself out. "What did you do?" Warren asked. "Reality warping, I made us in his mind over at the wall." I said smiling

"Nice!" He said and smiled, "Where's Alani?" he asked me. "Um." I said and turned around seeing Alani surrounded by men. "Oh, there with lots of GUNS!" I said and held my arms out. "Here comes the water works." I said and the water from the lake was thrown on them, Alani opened her eyes and spit out the water. "Thank you Kayci." she said sarcastically. "I only did it 'cause I love ya!" I said smiling cheesy. "Do me a favor Kace." she said wiping her eyes. "What?" I asked, "Love me less." she said making me laugh

Hours had passed and the war was just about over. I walked to Alani, and saw her passed out on the ground in a puddle. "Logan, I need your help." I said and looked at Alani again. "Why?" he asked panting. "Alani is passed out, I told her not to overheat her powers...But does she listen? No!" I said, he laughed and walked over and picked her up.

"She's so light." he said, a little amazed and looked at me with a smile. I giggled and poked his chin. "You like her!" I said, he blushed and shook his head, while clearing his throat. Logan shook his head, "I don't know what ya talkin' about Darlin'..." he told me and walked to the jet, swinging Alani over his shoulder.

"Oh you so know what im talking about." I mumbled walking to Warren. "I'm taking the jet." I said and he smirked. "Hated flying that bad?" he asked "Only when you speed." I said. Warren smiled at me and nodded, "Alright. I'll see you guys at the mansion." he said and took off gracefully.

"Damn he's hot when he does that." I mumbled. "Why don't you do that thing where you, take the water and freeze it and make a path?" Bobby asked beside me. "Why?" I asked. "Cause I do." he said smiling then turning into a freaking ice cube and flying, or sledding or something off.

I smiled and got on the jet..."Show offs." I mumbled and looked at Logan, who was buckling Alani in her seat, and removing the hair from her face gently. "Aww, that's so cute." I said putting my hands together and putting then at my right cheek. "Shut up." Logan said walking past me. I grinned and sat down. "Why didn't you do what Bobby did?" Kitty asked turning around in her seat. "I have to practice it first or I might fall into the water." I said grinning. She laughed and turned back around.

I looked at Logan in front of me and noticed he was looking at Alani, "I don't know what ya talkin' about Darlin'..." I said imitating Logan from before. He turned and looked at me, "Will you please shut up?" he asked firmly and turned back around.

"Sorry Logan, im no good at advise that's why I serve us Sarcasm." I said shrugging, I heard him grunt in annoyance making me giggle and shake my head. A few minutes later, we arrived at the mansion. I unbuckled myself and watched Logan with Alani. As he unbuckled her, she woke up, "Oh...my head." she said weakly. "You sure did have some power back there kiddo." Logan said to her. I smiled and watched. "Thanks." she said and stood up, then her knees became weak and she fell in Logan's arms and looked up at him.

"Oh Logan, my hero." I said in a high voice, they looked over with glares as I giggled and ran off the jet as fast as I could. "Logan....just...put me to bed or somethin'..." Alani said, still weakly and tried to stand up but fell again. "Whoop." Logan grunted and caught her, "Alright kiddo." he said and picked her up bridal style.

Logan took her to bed and walked out of the room when I was standing beside the door. "Macho, Macho man..." I sang, he groaned and flipped me off. He rolled his eyes and I stopped, seeing that I really annoyed him. He stopped and turned back to me, "Do you always have to be a damn bitch? I mean seriously...grow the fuck up." he said and started to walk away but Alani called out to him.

"Wasn't expecting that one." I mumbled and walked away, not happy. All I was doing was messing with them, Jesus he acts like I called him an asshole with really bad sideburns. Logan walked into the room, "You alright?" he asked. "C'mon over here." Alani said and coughed a little. "Yeah?" he said and walked to her.

"Thank you." she said, I rolled my eyes and mimicked what she said, since I was outside the door. I swear im acting like a child; Oh well. "...You're welcome." Logan said and smiled at her. "I'm gonna go and let ya sleep." he said and left the room, seeing me at the door. "What are ya doin'?" he asked me.

I cleared my throat and stood up straight. "Waitin' to talk to Alani. Buh Bye." I said and ran in the door. "Man he freaks me out." I said walking over to Alani, she giggled and shook her head. "He's sweet." she said and coughed a little more. "Well maybe to you..." I said and scoffed, "Maybe that's because you're being an ass?" Alani said to me and I looked at her. "I agree with Logan, maybe you should grow up. I mean I'm younger than you...and I act older." she said. "Well, im trying to have fun Alani, don't start with me, you would have done the same damn thing." I said and walk out the door.

"Hey!" I heard behind me, I look and see Logan, I roll my eyes and walk on, "Oh come on Blue." He said, I smirked and stopped. "Why? So you can cuss me, call me a bitch for acting like a child, Im sorry Logan but my inner child is a mean little fucker." I said and turned back around, walking off. "Jesus." He said sighing and walking away, I walked to Warren's room without knocking and walked in, he was coming out of the shower with a towel on, I looked for a second then walked to the bed and flopped on it face first. "Something's wrong." Warren said. "You can say that again." I mumbled into the bed sheets.

"What's wrong babe?" he asked pulling me up, I looked him in the eye and groaned laying my head on his wet chest. "Little help?" he said, I raised my hand and got all the moisture off him and sat it in his cup by the bed. "I was actually drinking that." He mumbled into my hair. "Sorry." I said giggling. He smiled and looked me in the eyes. "Tell me what's wrong." He said, I looked away and sat up. "I was messing with Lani and Logan and they got mad, Logan said I was being a bitch and I needed to grow up, and Alani said he was right I needed to grow up." I said.

"Honey, there is nothing wrong with being a little immature, but did you take it too far?" he asked, "No, I only said something 3 or 4 times." I said, "Like what?" he asked, "Well I said he liked her two times, that he was her hero in a high voice, then I sang Macho, Macho man." I said. "That's not to bad, maybe they like each other and don't want to be teased about it." He said, "Yeah, im not saying sorry though, they hurt my feelings." I said looking away. "Is Alani your friend?" he asked, "Yes." I said, "Then you talk to her, and talk to Logan, just don't apologize unless you feel you need to." He said, I smiled and kissed his cheek. I waited a moment and walked to the door, then stopped and turned back to Warren, "What should I said?" I asked. He smiled at me and walked over, "Just talk to her." he said and nudged me out the door.
Apologizing by MagnificoItaliano
I walked slowly to Alani's room, dreading it severely. I knocked and Alani opened the door slightly asleep. "Hey." I said softly. She smiled and laughed a little, "Hey." she said to me. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Figured you'd be back soon." she said turning around and walking in the room, I glared and mimicked what she said under my breath, until she turned around. "Come in Kayci." she said.

I walked in and sat on the foot of the bed, "I just wanted to apologize about earlier." I said and she scoffed a little. "Why did you do that?" I asked just a tad annoyed, I was trying to be genuine. She shook her head at me, "Don't worry about that Kaye, but please...when me and Logan are doing...whatever, please just stop with the childish acts and leave us alone. I don't mess with you and Warren." she told me and I nodded, she had a point.

I stared at the floor. "I only did it a couple times, plus it was an opportune moment to say something." I said, she laughed and shook her head. "Your crazy." she said laughing. "I know and I'm sorry. I can't help it. Besides I get it from you..." I blamed jokingly. She scoffed playfully and punched my arm, making me fall off the bed. "Bitch!" I yelled playfully and tackled her. "Whore." she yelled pushing me off her and taking off for the door. "Oh hell no." I said putting water on the floor making her fall on her ass, in the hallway.

"HAHAHA!" I laughed and almost fell over myself from laughing so hard. I looked up and saw her turn into a cat and launch for me. "Ahhhh! Get it off!" I screamed as she turned back into herself and was laughing. "No freaking way." I said and summon a bunch of water. "Hey Lani, did you know kitty cats hate water." I said smiling, she nods and I drop the water on her. "Yeah but doggies don't." she said and turned into a Bull Mastiff and ran after me barking.

"ALANI!" I scream running, I finally jumped down the stares and handed on the table wobbly. "Oh my Jesus." I said, she sits down barking. "uh...WARREN, BOBBY...FUCK I'LL EVEN TAKE LOGAN ABOUT NOW!" I yelled.

Bobby, Warren and Logan all came running, "Where'd you get the damn Dog?" Logan asked pointing at the dog. Alani turned back around facing Logan and turned back into herself with a smile. "It's just me." she said and laughed a little.

"Alani." I whispered, she was dry as a bone. She turned around smiling and I pointed the water hose I summoned at her. "Do you feel lucky? Do ya? Oh well." I giggled and sprayed her. She turned back into the dog and grabbed the hose and chased me around with it, spraying me. "Alani! Stop it!" I yelled while laughing.

"Damn it." I yelled and jumped into the pool. "Where the hell is she? She's been down there forever." Logan said, Alani grumbled and jumped in turning into a fish. I jumped up and caught the fish, "HA!" I yelled when she turned into a dolphin. "Ow! Ow! Ow!" I yelled as she started wigging. I dropped her and made a whirl pool. "Kayci!" she screamed laughing. I laughed and raised up in the water as the whirl pool got stronger.

Finally she jumped out of the water like a Dolphin and turned into an Eagle. "See this is why I hate playing with her using powers, she always wins cause of that damn shape shifting power." I said grumbling and jump out of the water.

I landed hard on the ground and almost ran into Logan, "You alright?" he asked me. I nodded, "Yeah." I said and looked into the sky. "Where'd she go?" Bobby asked. "I'm right here." Alani said, drenched in water, as she shivered.

"You made me hurt my knees." I said pushing her back in the water then heating it up. "Oh so warm." she said smiling, I smiled and walked away, pulling the water from me and dumping it over Logan's head while running away. "KAYCI!!" he yelled. Alani got out of the water and stopped Logan, "Oh stop. She's just playin." she said and went into the Mansion.

***Alani's POV***
"She is annoying." Logan said ringing out his shirt, I looked ahead and saw Kayci, rolling her eyes. She held out her hands and got the water off us; we were dry and warm now. "Now am I annoying?" she asked. "Yes and handy." he said.

"Thank you. I've always been good with my hands." she said making Logan and I laugh. Warren just shook his head and walked away laughing with Bobby. She looked at us laughing herself. "That came out...oh so wrong." she said and giggled walking away. "Oh...FUCK!" Kayci yelled running off. "What?" I yelled back to her. "Class....I'm late! So are you!" she yelled to me.

"Damnit! I don't have any clean clothes." I said and looked at Kayci who just shrugged at me. "All I can say is...RUN BITCH!" she yelled and ran off the opposite way, I laughed then stopped and ran, waving good-bye to Logan. I walked into the mansion and ran off into my bedroom looking for some clothes when there was a knock at the door. "C'mon in!" I ran and Logan walked in. "What's up?" I asked and looked at him. "You can borrow some of my clothes. You're about 5'10'', so the pants may be a little long." he told me and I smiled.

"Okay I have to go now, thanks Logan." I said running out the door. Logan smiled and shook his head. I reached the Chorus room in damp clothes and looked at the students. "What happened Miss McLane?" Rogue asked me. "Long story. I'll be right back." I said and ran to the bathroom and changed.
Logan Confesses by MagnificoItaliano
"Miss Romance are you okay?" one of the children asked as I ran in sideways and about wiped out. "Oh yeah im good." I said standing up straight. "Okay today's lesson is...get out some paint and draw something." I said sitting behind the desk.

Logan came into the room and heard what I said. "Aren't you supposed to be teaching them?" he asked me and came into the room. I giggled and nodded. "I will as soon as they get the paint, Today we are painting self portraits." I said grinning. He stared at me then walked out. "I don't think he likes me." I said to the class, they all laughed.

"No, he likes you just fine. That's just his way of showing it." Kitty said and smiled at me. "What about Miss McLane? Do you think he likes her?" I asked. "By what we've seen, the younger kids have been singing that song Alani and Logan sitting in a tree." Bobby said shrugging. I smirked. "That's great." I said.

I waited a moment before asking then made up my mind, "Have they done anything?" I asked. The kids all looked at me a little shocked and I realized how it came out. "I mean...oh Lord..." I said and blushed.

I calmed myself and smiled. "I meant have they, talked about it or flirted?" I asked biting my lip, trying not to laugh at the kids' relieved faces. "Well..."Kitty said and looked at Bobby for answers. "I heard Miss McLane flirting." Bobby said looking at Kitty who smiled and nodded. "I remember, they were talking about.. P.E." Kitty said confused, I rolled my eyes. "She's trying that trick." I mumbled.

"What trick?" Alani asked as she came into the room, all the kids laughed whole heartedly. "Dam—Darn it." I said and stood up. "Self portraits kids, I'll be back." I said and walked out laughing. "What trick?" Alani asked smiling. "You know damn well what trick." I said laughing.

"Not really..." Alani said and furrowed her eyebrows confused. "You...don't know?" I asked, she shook her head no. "Hm, okay um....the trick is, you pretending to be interested in the guy, then touching his arm and giggling and doin' that high girly voice." I explained.

Alani burst into laughter, "Oh Darlin'...that's not a trick..." she said and tilted her head at me with a smirk. "It's in my book." I grumbled, she snorted. "And no offence honey, but how many boyfriends have you had?" she asked, I shook my head a bit offended. "None." I grumbled.

"No wonder you need a book." she said to me jokingly. I laughed and punched her arm, making her stumble. "So, what do you want?" I asked. "I needed some paint." she said, I raised an eyebrow. "Why?' I asked, "Tribal dancing, we're learning East India dances." she said smiling, I widened my eyes. "That paint is permanent." I said.

"Oh...never mind then." she said and walked away and bumped into Logan purposely and scooted off. "Now I know that was." I said smirking and walking into the classroom again. "So was it a trick?" Kitty asked, "No I just found out im pitiful at relationships." I said plopping in the chair and pouting.

Logan came into the room and saw me, "Oh don't play that shit..." he said to me. "I saw you come out of Warren's room the other night, you stayed the night with him..." he told me and I blushed real hard. "WHY DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP WALKING IN WHEN I SAID SOMETHING?" I said a little freaked out. "Im being stalked." I mumbled scooting down in my seat.

"Babe, I wouldn't stalk you...i like your sister." he told me with a grin, referring to Alani. "I didn't mean that you liked me LOGAN! I simply implied that you and Alani both have REALLY good timing, and HEY! You like Lani...I KNEW IT!" I said grinning.

He looked around the room, "Knew what?" he asked me and shrugged. "For one, don't act like im going insane you just said you liked Alani. Kids didn't he?" I asked, they all looked around not talking. "Oh im so giving you homework." I said glaring.

"Yeah Logan you said it!" Kitty yelled. "Oh good." I said jumping from my seat happily. "Kitty gets no homework." I said smiling, she smiled. "Hey Logan also said the other day, that she had a hot ass." Bobby said jumping up, Logan shot him a dirty look. "I didn't want any homework." Bobby said shrugging and sitting back down slowly.

"I...never...said...that." Logan said through gritting teeth at Bobby. I rolled my eyes and pushed Logan out of the room. "Leave my kids alone, okay. Plus if you said that." I said and put my head in the door and mouthed 'Be right back' then stuck my head back out. "Then....Alani's gonna find out, in a few minutes." I said and took off running.
Alani's Sadness by MagnificoItaliano
"Where the hell you...Damnit!" Logan yelled. "Bye Logan!" I yelled and ran as fast as I could, I ran to Alani's door and opened it, closing it right when Logan went to run in, making him hit the door. "What the hell?" Alani said, I looked and seen many kids with they're faces painted. "I thought I said it was permanent." I said shocked.

"I found some that wasn't." she said and looked at Logan who was trying to open the door. "What the hell is it?" Alani asked me. I grinned like a little kid. "That window can open right?" I asked. she nodded slowly; I walked over and climbed out. "KAYCI!" she yelled. "Oh right, Logan likes you, a lot and thinks your ass is hot, now im either going to die in three ways. 1) Falling off the building. 2) Logan's hands around my throat or 3) you killing me, by the look of your face, I'd rather jump...so...BYE!" I yelled and jumped. "KAYCI!" she screamed, I summoned a mattress at the ground and fell on it.

I looked up after I hit the mattress and found Alani jumping out the window, changing into a Bird and landing in front of me as herself. "What the fuck is your mother fuckin' problem!" she yelled and slammed against the brick wall.

"What the hell did I do NOW?" I yelled looking at her strange. "I just told you the guy you like digs your ass and you get pissed, it seems someone needs to stop taking bitch pills." I said. She pulled me towards her again and slammed me against the wall again, "It's not the fact that he only likes my ass Kayci! Or the fact that we almost had sex! It's the stupid fucking fact, that you just jumped out of a 4 foot window!" she yelled at me, taking my breath away. I've never seen her, this angry at me.

"You slam me against this wall one more...fucking time...I will kick your ass." I said dangerously. "Hey wait, you almost had sex, damn it Lana! We just got here not even two weeks ago and ALREADY?" I said laughing. I could then tell she wanted to slam me against the wall one more time. "Just stay out of my life Kay." she said to me, making my smile fade.

"Stay out of your life? Honey I was trying to help but fine I'll stay out. Don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart because he's one of the many jackass's that don't see how great you are." I said walking away, I walked to my room and slammed the door shut and walking to the bathroom, I needed a shower.

As soon as I got out of the shower, I looked at the window and saw that it was broken. I looked over and saw Lani sitting on the bed. "I'm sorry I yelled that to you. You're the only person I have left. And no we didn't almost have sex...that was...that just kinda slipped out and I don't even know where it came from. But I want you in my life Kayci, I really do. And I'm sorry..." she explained to me sobbing.

I smiled and walked over to her and hugged her. "I know, and you know me. I have to tell you everything, even if it is childish but that's me, and you've lived with it since we were little." I said smiling. She nodded at me, but I didn't receive a smile back. "I'm thinking on going home." she said and looked away.

"Lani, we don't have a home there, remember." I said smiling sadly. "Home is here, home is where we feel loved." I said, "Plus you need to fix my window." I said smiling wide enough to make her laugh through a sob.

"I've never had a home Kayci. I came to live with you and your father found out. I had to sneak into your window just so I could get a good nights sleep. Your parents thought I was nothing but a whore Kay. So I might as well go...just leave...besides I've never felt loved. Only you." she said to me and got off the bed and instantly mended the window.

"Alani Elizabeth McLane, you were loved! Only my dad thought you were a whore, hell he thought I was, but mom loved you! Hell, remember Criss, our neighbor? He was a mutant and he loved you, he called you his sister." I said my throat tightening up.

She shook her head and walked over to the window, "Your mom called me a lying sack of nothing. A whore." she told me. "You don't know this because she put on an act around you. She felt bad that you made friends with a nobody like me. And Criss...he just tried to get into my pants. I was almost raped by him Kayci." she said and turned to the window and opened it.

"Criss did? No way, I was always around." I said looking away shocked. "Not a couple times, and yeah he did try." she said "Please don't leave Lani, you're my best friend." I said about to cry. She shook her head, "You can't stop me Babygirl." she said to me, calling me by my nickname she gave me. "It's for the best." she said and jumped out the window. I ran to the window and summoned her, she landed on the floor with a thud. "One way or another you will get tired of this." I say.

"Kayci, just stop okay." she said pushing past me and turning into a dove, I summoned her back making her fall on the ground again. "Im not stopping." I said. "Why the hell not? This is for the best, not for you, not for Warren or Ororo, or even Logan...but for me." she told me and stood up. "You want me to be happy right?" she asked, crossing her arms.

"Yes, but this isn't the best, Im your family, not through blood but im still your sister at heart don't leave me here alone." I said. "You won't be alone. Just give me a few hours. Then i'll come back, but for now..." she told me.

"You will be back right?" I asked walking over and staring into her eyes, seeing if she was lying. "Yes, I'll be back." she told me and I smiled and nodded. She turned into a cardinal and flew off, I summoned her again making her fall again. "WHAT NOW?" she yelled. "You didn't say bye." I said pouting with a smirk.

"Goodbye Kay..." she said and flew off as fast as she could. As soon as I turned around, I felt something was wrong. 'Did Alani just lie to me, without my knowing?' I thought to myself. 'She better not have.' I though and turned around coming face to...nose with Logan. I laughed nervously and pointed to the side. 'Ha! Idiot fell for it.' I thought and ran behind him, inside the mansion.

Logan chased me down and grabbed my arm, "Where's Alani?" he asked me. "She said she was leaving for a few hours. But she promised she'd be back." I told him and he let go. "Ha, ha, thought you were going to hurt me, anyway im just going to go find Warren, we need to have a talk." I said and started to walk away.

Logan stopped me, calling my name out. I turned to him and saw all the worry on his face. "You think she's coming back?" he asked looked at the floor. "She's never lied to me before, so I don't think she will start now." I said smiling reassuring at Logan and walking off.
Long Time No See by MagnificoItaliano
Okay, maybe I was wrong when I thought I knew Alani was telling the truth. She left and it's been a good four years. Logan's been upset, so have Ororo and Warren. I've just been worried. Warren walked over to me, "Where do you think she could have gone? Where's the one place she's ALWAYS dreamt of going, when you two were younger?" he asked me firmly.

I thought about it then smiled. "The forest, she loved running in the woods, we'll never find her, and although she said the forest in South America she would love to go to." I said. "No, I mean what foreign place? Like, Italy or something." he said to me. "Somewhere far away." he added.

"Well could have said that." I mumbled and thought about it. "Probably Sicily or Finland. I always told her to visit Finland for me." I said shrugging. "How about that?" I asked and looked at him. He nodded, "Anywhere else?" he asked and walked into an office with Hank and Ororo. "We need to find the coordinates, so we can find her." Hank explained to me. "We need to find every foreign city she's been wanting to go to for a lifetime." Ororo added in.

"All I know is Sicily, I swear. Seriously she didn't get that in depth." I said, Warren laughed and kissed my forehead. He still hasn't made any sudden commitments, im just a friend still. I think its more on the lines of 'friends with benefits' but whatever.

Logan came into the room, "Scotland." he added and looked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, a little confused. "I heard her talking about Scottish fellas with Rogue. She said that their accent drives her crazy." he said sadly and looked at the floor. "Just ta let ya know." he said and started to leave but Hank stopped him.

"She talks to Rogue about it, but not me. I feel so...Loved." I said walking away. "Kayci, can I talk to you?" Logan said, I raised a eyebrow but nodded nonetheless. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Its been four years, four years that you and Warren have pretended to just be friends, can you please just screw him and save us all the bitchin'." He said grinning, my eyes got wide and I stared at him.

"What about you Logan?" I asked and his grin faded, "It's not like she likes me anyways Darlin'." he said and left the room. "I feel bullshit in the air." I said walking after him. "Feelings don't fade Logan either they're there in the first place or they never was, take your pick and save yourself." I said quietly and walked off quickly.

He caught up with me and grabbed me by my arms and pushed me against the wall, not enough to hurt, but enough to let me know he was serious. "Listen to me Kay. I've always liked her. It's been for fuckin' years! She never liked me. I always liked her. And yeah sure I can go to Sicily with you guys and try to persuade her to comin' back." he told me. "But do ya think she's gonna listen to me?" he asked.

"Hate to be all; shrinky on you but, do you really believe she never liked you? Do you think its worth going around the fucking world to try and get her back? Do you? Or are you going to sit here and feel sorry about yourself and push me against walls because you know its the truth." I said and pushed him away and walked back to the group that were discussing the plans.

A few moments, in mid session with the other Professors, Logan slammed the door open, "Well what the fuck do ya think I should do Miss Romance?!" he asked me, a tear rolling down his cheek. Sure he was upset, but mainly pissed but I could tell he wasn't at me. "She's not gonna come back, even if I asked her to." he said and turned away.

I sighed and smiled at everyone sadly and grabbed his arm pulling him out the room. "Could you not make a freaking scene? Okay she would come back either because she wants to, or because she lied to me and im getting her back even if I have to kick her ass. Now I know you're upset about all of this, but you need to stop and think stop being a brute and use your heart." I said and put my hand on his cheek smiling. "As the saying goes....Follow your heart dipshit." I said jokingly.

"Follow my heart?" he asked me. I nodded. "Then how come she told me she never liked me, to my face?" he asked and looked deeply into my eyes. "When the fuck did she say that?" I asked shocked. He looked away from me, his lip quivering. "I can't do this..." he said, his throat tightening up. I stopped him and looked into his pretty hazel eyes. "When...did...she...say...that?" I asked again, more seriously.

"When I ran into outside the mansion, right before I talked to you she said that." he said, I glared at him. "She planned to go home so she told you that, God Logan now is the time to use that brain you have." I said "Sarcasm isn't what I need right now Kayci." he said through gritted teeth. "But I suck at advice, but I offer sarcasm." I said smiling.

He shook his head and looked away, his voice raspy. "If she don't care, neither do I." he said, lying to me. I shook my head at him and made him look at me, placing both hands on either side of his face. "That's not true." I said.

"How do you know Kayci? Tell me." he said, "Because I'm not that stupid Logan. I may act two but I know a lot more than I put on because its fun to surprise people." I said, he chuckled a little and wiped his eyes. "Alright..." he started and sniffed, "Let's go get 'er." he said and we walked into the room.

"Yay!" I yelled and jumped on his back. "What the hell?" he asked. "I want a piggy back, Warren wont give me piggy backs anymore." I said "Why?" he asked confused. "Because I pull his wings." I said and grabbed Logan's hair. "Go Piggy." I said giggling. he groaned and walked through the door, everyone stopped and stared at us. "What?" I asked confused. I jumped off Logan's back and smiled at him. He raised an eyebrow and shook his head, rolling his eyes at me.

"Sorry Logan." I giggled. "Its one of those acting two to surprise people moments isn't it?" he asked, I grinned and nodded. "Its so fun, you people always act surprised when I actually know something." I said and ran to the jet. "Kayci don't touch any of the buttons." Bobby yelled running after her.
Arriving In Italy by MagnificoItaliano
"Alright you guys." Ororo said as she slowed the jet down. "Is this Italy?" Logan asked and saw all the Italian people running around. "Sure is." Ororo said with a smile. "There is no way we will be able to find Lana here." Logan said and sighed.

"Uh...i can." I said, "How?" Bobby asked staring at me clueless. "She's right there." I said pointing. "How did you do that?" Ororo asked. "I swear I told Logan, I do this all the time yet you people are always surprised." I said and stood up and walked outside, I smiled and walked toward Alani, with a angry look.

***Alani's POV***
I was suddenly spun around and being yelled at, though I couldn't really see who is was. "You lied to me! I can never trust you again!" someone yelled, I put my hand to my forehead blocking the sun and saw Kayci. "Kayci?" I said shocked.

"I didn't lie!" I yelled to her and she let go of my arms. "How the hell can you stand there and say that?!" she yelled to me. "I flew here. I wanted to come to Finland like you said and I just got caught up." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Caught up? Caught up; For FOUR FUCKING YEARS!!" she yelled, getting everyone's attention. "Kayci, I was coming back." I whispered. "I came here to get you, but now I really don't want to, because I trusted you, you said you would come back, but four years isn't what you said." she said and walked away.

I stopped her and hugged her, crying into her arms, "Ann, I could never lie to you!" I yelled to her, calling her by her middle name. Which usually meant I was serious. "I flew here and I got here in like twenty minutes. I really did just get...caught up. I mean look how beautiful this place is..." I started and pulled away from her, seeing Logan standing behind her.

"It may be beautiful, but you left us all behind, in a lie." she said pulling away. "I don't even know you anymore, the old Lani wouldn't have lied to me and ran away for four years." she said and walked away, pushing past Logan.

I shook my head and walked to her, slamming her up against a little wall, "Go ahead and go then Kayci!" I yelled. "I've been your friend for years! For 24 fucking years! How the hell can you stand there and say you don't know me anymore? Two people who love each other, like sisters...the love don't just fade away Kayci! And you fucking know that! I had to get away! Yeah I fuckin lied! You're fuckin' right! I had to get away! Because I knew it wasn't really for the best for me...but it was the best for you!" I yelled while sobbing.

She looked at me shocked. "You couldn't handle how Logan loved me...and how Warren couldn't even confess how much he really likes you! It made you sick and you got jealous because of me and Logan! So fine! Go ahead! Go! But that you're gonna regret it. You're gonna regret ever leaving me here." I said and started to walk away but she stopped me, pulling me into a hug but I pushed her away.

"Fine Lani, I'll admit I may regret leaving here but, you might think I was jealous, but no I was waiting to see if you fucked up another relationship by pretending not to like Logan, you always do. I was trying to be a good friend, unlike you." she said and walked away, past Logan, past Warren and past Bobby who heard everything.

"Fine." I said and started to walk away but I fell to my knees. Bobby, Warren and Logan all ran to me. Kayci stopped and looked at me. I looked back at her and cried my heart out. "I'm so sorry...you deserve a better friend than me..." I said and passed out.

***Kayci's POV***
I stared at Logan who was trying to make me break, giving me a hateful look. "Don't fucking start." I mumbled and stared in his eyes.

"I'm not leaving Kay. You two are best friends. She didn't lie. She thought it would be for the best for you...don't you understand? I'm not leaving." Warren told me and turned back to Alani. Bobby nodded his head in agreement, as did Logan. "You two need to talk to each other calmly and tell the truth." Bobby said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"No, you can't make me and im sick of it." I said tearing up, not because I was sad. I was so mad I wanted to cry. Moments later Alani woke up and looked at Logan. I looked over and watched. "Kayci's right Logan. I told you I didn't like you because I was scared. Kayci is so much stronger than me." she started and began crying. "I love you Logan." she said and inhaled deeply then exhaled. "And I love her. I can't leave either one of you guys. But I'm sure you both hate me. And I understand completely." she said and got to her feet, but staggered harshly.

"See, you always did this, we fight you made me feel like shit." I said and put my head in my hands. "I can't do this, I look for you for four fucking years; I get here and I can't handle it." I said and walked out the door, oh great there ways a ocean. "Kayci, don't." Alani yelled, I shrugged and jumped in, floating towards the bottom; around three hours later I walked shakely up the shore of a island. "Im such a fuck up." I mumbled and fell in the sand. "Why did I do that?" I whined to myself.

***Alani's POV***
I took a few steps towards the water but Logan stopped me, shaking his head. "No don't." he said. "Logan. She's my sister, and I would do anything for her. I need to go to her and talk things out." I said and flew to the ocean and dove in as a Dolphin. I arrived at the shore and walked up the island. "Kayci...I'm so sorry Babygirl." I said to her, calling her by her nickname.

She looked up and groaned slamming her head into the sand. "Kayci." I said trying to get her to stop. "Why?" she asked me. "Because you're my sister." I said and grabbed her arm gently. "I would do anything for you Kay, you know this. I'm a freakin' nut and I would jump off a building for you." I said seriously but knew she was gonna come back with a sarcastic remark.

"Really? Seems like you flew across the ATLANTIC FOR ME!" she yelled and shoved her head in the sand again. "You're right I did. You have no idea how much shit I bought at Finland for you." I said and she looked at me. "I honestly wanted to give you and Warren time alone. He's very lucky to know and love you Kay." I said and smiled, making her grin. "I mean, c'mon! He's a freakin' babe!" I yelled and made her laugh a little.

"But see that's the thing." she said sitting up, I brushed the sand from her head as she spit some out. "He hasn't said a word to me about being together since you left, im his friends with benefits Lani, he comes to me to sleep in bed with, nothing dirty, but when he's sad." she said.

"You know why?" I asked, running my fingers through her sandy hair. "If I did? Wouldn't we be together?" she asked sarcastically, I rolled my eyes. "Sarcasm. Not cool." she said, "Its a free service." she said grinning.

I laughed and shook my head. "He really does love you. I've heard him say it." I told her. "I walked in to wake you guys up and opened the door, but he was so lost in your beauty he didn't even see me. He kissed you on the lips while you slept...and said "I Love You, Kayci Ann Romance, You and you only." And I knew how lucky he was right then and there." I said to her.

"Why does he wait until I'm asleep?" she asked shaking her head. "He's scared." I said, "Seriously, do I have to be the dominant one?" she asked. I laughed out loud and hugged her, as tears filled my eyes. I pulled away, "What we should do is go back, and you should just..." I started and waited a moment. "Just kiss him. And tell him you love him. Say, Warren Worthington I love you. You and you only." And he'll know that you know. And we don't even have to tell him that I told you. It could be our little secret." I said and smiled.

She looked at me and smiled, "As long as you fly me back. I aint swimming that far again." she told me and i turned into a really big bird. Almost a mythical creature. "Hop on." i said and she climbed on my back. Seconds later, we landed on the stony ground and Kayci ran to Warren and kissed him long and hard. I smiled and watched and turned back into myself.
Arriving In Italy by MagnificoItaliano
"Alright you guys." Ororo said as she slowed the jet down. "Is this Italy?" Logan asked and saw all the Italian people running around. "Sure is." Ororo said with a smile. "There is no way we will be able to find Lana here." Logan said and sighed.

"Uh...i can." I said, "How?" Bobby asked staring at me clueless. "She's right there." I said pointing. "How did you do that?" Ororo asked. "I swear I told Logan, I do this all the time yet you people are always surprised." I said and stood up and walked outside, I smiled and walked toward Alani, with a angry look.

***Alani's POV***
I was suddenly spun around and being yelled at, though I couldn't really see who is was. "You lied to me! I can never trust you again!" someone yelled, I put my hand to my forehead blocking the sun and saw Kayci. "Kayci?" I said shocked.

"I didn't lie!" I yelled to her and she let go of my arms. "How the hell can you stand there and say that?!" she yelled to me. "I flew here. I wanted to come to Finland like you said and I just got caught up." I said, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Caught up? Caught up; For FOUR FUCKING YEARS!!" she yelled, getting everyone's attention. "Kayci, I was coming back." I whispered. "I came here to get you, but now I really don't want to, because I trusted you, you said you would come back, but four years isn't what you said." she said and walked away.

I stopped her and hugged her, crying into her arms, "Ann, I could never lie to you!" I yelled to her, calling her by her middle name. Which usually meant I was serious. "I flew here and I got here in like twenty minutes. I really did just get...caught up. I mean look how beautiful this place is..." I started and pulled away from her, seeing Logan standing behind her.

"It may be beautiful, but you left us all behind, in a lie." she said pulling away. "I don't even know you anymore, the old Lani wouldn't have lied to me and ran away for four years." she said and walked away, pushing past Logan.

I shook my head and walked to her, slamming her up against a little wall, "Go ahead and go then Kayci!" I yelled. "I've been your friend for years! For 24 fucking years! How the hell can you stand there and say you don't know me anymore? Two people who love each other, like sisters...the love don't just fade away Kayci! And you fucking know that! I had to get away! Yeah I fuckin lied! You're fuckin' right! I had to get away! Because I knew it wasn't really for the best for me...but it was the best for you!" I yelled while sobbing.

She looked at me shocked. "You couldn't handle how Logan loved me...and how Warren couldn't even confess how much he really likes you! It made you sick and you got jealous because of me and Logan! So fine! Go ahead! Go! But that you're gonna regret it. You're gonna regret ever leaving me here." I said and started to walk away but she stopped me, pulling me into a hug but I pushed her away.

"Fine Lani, I'll admit I may regret leaving here but, you might think I was jealous, but no I was waiting to see if you fucked up another relationship by pretending not to like Logan, you always do. I was trying to be a good friend, unlike you." she said and walked away, past Logan, past Warren and past Bobby who heard everything.

"Fine." I said and started to walk away but I fell to my knees. Bobby, Warren and Logan all ran to me. Kayci stopped and looked at me. I looked back at her and cried my heart out. "I'm so sorry...you deserve a better friend than me..." I said and passed out.

***Kayci's POV***
I stared at Logan who was trying to make me break, giving me a hateful look. "Don't fucking start." I mumbled and stared in his eyes.

"I'm not leaving Kay. You two are best friends. She didn't lie. She thought it would be for the best for you...don't you understand? I'm not leaving." Warren told me and turned back to Alani. Bobby nodded his head in agreement, as did Logan. "You two need to talk to each other calmly and tell the truth." Bobby said as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"No, you can't make me and im sick of it." I said tearing up, not because I was sad. I was so mad I wanted to cry. Moments later Alani woke up and looked at Logan. I looked over and watched. "Kayci's right Logan. I told you I didn't like you because I was scared. Kayci is so much stronger than me." she started and began crying. "I love you Logan." she said and inhaled deeply then exhaled. "And I love her. I can't leave either one of you guys. But I'm sure you both hate me. And I understand completely." she said and got to her feet, but staggered harshly.

"See, you always did this, we fight you made me feel like shit." I said and put my head in my hands. "I can't do this, I look for you for four fucking years; I get here and I can't handle it." I said and walked out the door, oh great there ways a ocean. "Kayci, don't." Alani yelled, I shrugged and jumped in, floating towards the bottom; around three hours later I walked shakely up the shore of a island. "Im such a fuck up." I mumbled and fell in the sand. "Why did I do that?" I whined to myself.

***Alani's POV***
I took a few steps towards the water but Logan stopped me, shaking his head. "No don't." he said. "Logan. She's my sister, and I would do anything for her. I need to go to her and talk things out." I said and flew to the ocean and dove in as a Dolphin. I arrived at the shore and walked up the island. "Kayci...I'm so sorry Babygirl." I said to her, calling her by her nickname.

She looked up and groaned slamming her head into the sand. "Kayci." I said trying to get her to stop. "Why?" she asked me. "Because you're my sister." I said and grabbed her arm gently. "I would do anything for you Kay, you know this. I'm a freakin' nut and I would jump off a building for you." I said seriously but knew she was gonna come back with a sarcastic remark.

"Really? Seems like you flew across the ATLANTIC FOR ME!" she yelled and shoved her head in the sand again. "You're right I did. You have no idea how much shit I bought at Finland for you." I said and she looked at me. "I honestly wanted to give you and Warren time alone. He's very lucky to know and love you Kay." I said and smiled, making her grin. "I mean, c'mon! He's a freakin' babe!" I yelled and made her laugh a little.

"But see that's the thing." she said sitting up, I brushed the sand from her head as she spit some out. "He hasn't said a word to me about being together since you left, im his friends with benefits Lani, he comes to me to sleep in bed with, nothing dirty, but when he's sad." she said.

"You know why?" I asked, running my fingers through her sandy hair. "If I did? Wouldn't we be together?" she asked sarcastically, I rolled my eyes. "Sarcasm. Not cool." she said, "Its a free service." she said grinning.

I laughed and shook my head. "He really does love you. I've heard him say it." I told her. "I walked in to wake you guys up and opened the door, but he was so lost in your beauty he didn't even see me. He kissed you on the lips while you slept...and said "I Love You, Kayci Ann Romance, You and you only." And I knew how lucky he was right then and there." I said to her.

"Why does he wait until I'm asleep?" she asked shaking her head. "He's scared." I said, "Seriously, do I have to be the dominant one?" she asked. I laughed out loud and hugged her, as tears filled my eyes. I pulled away, "What we should do is go back, and you should just..." I started and waited a moment. "Just kiss him. And tell him you love him. Say, Warren Worthington I love you. You and you only." And he'll know that you know. And we don't even have to tell him that I told you. It could be our little secret." I said and smiled.

She looked at me and smiled, "As long as you fly me back. I aint swimming that far again." she told me and i turned into a really big bird. Almost a mythical creature. "Hop on." i said and she climbed on my back. Seconds later, we landed on the stony ground and Kayci ran to Warren and kissed him long and hard. I smiled and watched and turned back into myself.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8532