Into the Rush--Wolviner & Colossus-- by MagnificoItaliano
Summary: What happens to Logan and Peter's friendship when two lovely females come along? Do they fight for each other, or just one? What happens to the girls?
Categories: Fanfiction > Movies > X-Men Characters: Beast, Charles Xavier, Iceman, Kitty Pride, Other, Storm, Wolverine
Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No Word count: 10491 Read: 11093 Published: 07/09/07 Updated: 07/09/07

1. Discoveries by MagnificoItaliano

2. Hiding by MagnificoItaliano

3. Stronger by MagnificoItaliano

4. Oil & Water by MagnificoItaliano

5. Needing Advice by MagnificoItaliano

6. The War Has Begun by MagnificoItaliano

7. The Truth by MagnificoItaliano

8. Shit Happens by MagnificoItaliano

Discoveries by MagnificoItaliano
***Indy's POV***
"Grandpa would be so mad at us right now you know that right?" Charlie asked, Charlie was my sister, or Charlotte is her name, but she likes Charlie better. "Okay Charlie, I know I can't change the past." I said walking down the empty streets. "As for directions please?" Charlie said, I sigh and close my eyes, I wait a few seconds and open them to see people all around, well they were ghost. "Excuse me." I said walking up to a woman, she looked around 22. "Yes?" she said staring at me sadly. "Can you tell me where Xavier school for gifted youngsters is?" I asked hopeful. "Oh yes, down the road a little whiles." She said, I smiled. "Thank you, now go to the light." I said, she smiled and everything faded. "I swear Every time that freaks me out." Charlie said

I laughed and shrugged. "Hey, your possession thing freaks me out." I said pointing at her.
"Yeah well. I don't talk to ghost." She said as we walked down the road, a motorcycle pasted us, running through a puddle and drenching us. "Wow, im not very happy." I said wiping my face of dirt. "Indy, honey im not either." Charlie said, I glared and kept walking. We finally made it to the mansion, really, really cold and wet though.

I knocked on the door and hid in my hoodie, someone opened the door. "Oh dear, come in." someone said, I walked in with Charlie behind us. "I...is...Charles Xavier here?" I asked coming out of the hood, to see a woman, she had short silver hair that was sort of spiky. She looked down sadly then back up at Charlie and I. "Im sorry girls, but Professor Xavier passed away sadly." She said, I stared at her as my jaw slightly opened. "W-what?" I asked trying not to cry. "Did you know Charles?" she asked. "He was our grandfather." Charlie answered hugging me. "Oh my, im so sorry girls, we didn’t know he had grandchildren, or children at that." she said.

"By the way, im Ororo Munroe, please call me Storm." She said, "Storm, when did this happen?" I asked, "Right before the battle on Alcatraz Island ." She said, I sat down in the nearest chair crying. "I told you we should have come sooner." I whispered. "Indy, please." Charlie said. "What are your names?" Storm asked, now she was accompanied by a man with blue fur and glasses. "Im Indigo Romance, this is my sister Charlotte Romance." I said, "Charlie is my name really, I hate Charlotte ." She mumbled. The blue guy cleared his throat and took off his glasses. "Hello girls, im Dr. Henry McCoy, please call me Hank." He said shaking our hands. "Hello Hank." I said softly. "Now I heard that you are related to Charles." He said, we nodded our heads.

"Charles told me about you two." He said smiling; Ororo looked over at him sharply. "You knew he had grandchildren?" she said, Hank nodded. "He didn’t tell me where he just told me about his Indy and Charlie." Hank said smiling, I let out a sob. "I wanted to talk to him so bad, I had to tell him." I said, "Tell him what dear?" Hank asked crouching down in front of me. "We ran away to come here." I whispered. "Oh dear." He said sighing. I sighed and looked up, and gasped.

"Are you okay?" Hank asked, I stared past him. "Grandpa." I said with tears. "What?" Storm asked. "Her power, is to see the dead." Charlie said. "My dear." Xavier said smiling sadly. "Why?" I asked staring at him. "Because my dear, it was destined to be."

"But, Grandpa." I started but he stopped me. "Indigo, do not weep for me, im looking after this place, I'm still here." he said smiling. "What's he sayin'?" Charlie asked me, a tear falling down her cheek. "I miss him so much." she said, her knees becoming weak and falling to the floor.

"He said not to weep Charlie, he said he's watching over us." I said and hugged her, I looked up and Ororo was cupping her hands around her face crying and Hank was patting her back sadly. "I need to get out..." Charlie said and got up, leaving the room.

"Is she okay?" Hank asked, I turned around and seen my grandpa gone. "She'll be okay." I said and walked out after her. "Charlie?" I said softly. "Charlie!" I yelled and stopped running. I couldn't find her. Hank and Ororo ran after, and stopped next to me. "Where is she?" Ororo asked. "Outside." I said and opened the door and ran out.

"Outside, but...she feels hatred." I said, "How do you know?" Ororo asked. "She's an Empathic, she feels her feelings." Hank said smiling. I nodded and turned around then looked up. "Tree's are for squirrels Charlie." I said smiling. She looked down and glared at me.

Hank raised his hand up, "Come on down my dear." he told her. I looked from Hank to Charlie and waited a moment before she answered. "Please just leave me alone." she said softly, I looked at Hank and Ororo. "Let's just go inside, she needs her time alone." I said walking, they looked back at her one more time before following me in. "So, who's who?" I asked looking at everyone run around like chicken's with they're heads cut off.

"Well, that is Bobby Drake. That is Kitty Pryde and That's Peter Rasputin. That's Logan, come introduce yourself." Ororo said and grabbed my forearm and pulled me alone. "Everyone meet Professor Xavier's grandchild Indigo Romance, her sister is outside her name is Charlotte." Hank said smiling. Logan and Peter kind of looked me up and down, though Peter was more discreet than Logan, he smirked the whole time. "Hey bud eyes up here." I said pointing to my face.

He looked back up at me and raised an eyebrow. "Oh, I know..." he said and smirked. "Where's ya sister?" he asked and Charlie came into the room, shutting the door. She kept walking, paying no mind to any of them. "Charlotte, please come..." Hank said, motioning her to walk over. She looked over and sighed with a little attitude. "Yeah?" she said, crossing her arms.

"Charlie, don't Grandpa wouldn't like that." I said, she sighed and stood up straight. "Sorry." she said, Logan smiled at us both. "I think im going to like the newbie's." he said elbowing Peter who stared at him then looked at us. "Hello Girls, im Peter Rasputin." he said smiling and extended his hand.

Charlie looked at Logan up and down and rolled her yes, "Charmed." she said sarcastically. I turned to her, "I thought you had that little attitude thing under control." I said to her. She glared at me, "Oh shut up Indy! Just stop it already, I'm twenty-six for sobbin' out loud." she said and scoffed
Hiding by MagnificoItaliano
"And yet...i act older." I said rolling my eyes. "Excuse my sister, she is a little cranky, someone rode by on a motorcycle and soaked us in mud." I said, Logan chuckled a little. "Why are you laughing?" Peter asked, I just noticed he had a slight accent.

"Yeah, why ya laughin'?" Charlie asked, a little firmer than expected. "Because im the one that rode by, I swear I didn't see anyone." he said, I glared at him and felt him happy. "Your happy about it, you liar." I said pointing at him while laughing. "Oh you blimy bastard." Charlie said and walked away. I looked back at Logan and ran off to Charlie.

Okay here "Blimy? Jesus you were around them Australian friends of yours for to long." I said laughing then looked behind us to see Logan and Peter walking behind us. "Wanna ditch them or let catch up?" I asked. "Ditch them please." she mumbled, she held my hand then held out her other hand to the electrical socket. Suddenly I felt tingly when we landed in another room, I twitched a little. "Man that's always fun." I said giggling.

I turned back to Charlie and saw her playing with some electricity, her body fading in and out. Like the connection on a television or computer flickering. I smiled and touched her. It shocked me and I pulled away, "Ow." I said and looked at my hand. She stopped and looked at me. "What's with you tonight?" I asked, looking from my finger back to her.

"You got to see Grandpa." she whispered. "I can't help it honey, I can only help what I was given, just like you." I said smiling. "Well, I like this place, its like him, homey. Not to mention those guys are hot." she said grinning then shocked me again. "Don't make me." I said, she smiled and shocked me again, I grinned and held up my hand it was on fire. She screamed and went running out the door. "Sorry Charlie." I said cackling, and then started coughing. "Ow." I said rubbing my throat.

I came out the room and saw her running, I tried to stop her but couldn't. She looked behind her and saw me then kept running...That's when she ran into Logan. "See Charlie, running in halls are forbidden. Now come on so I can show you some...magic." I said grinning like a madman. Charlie squeaked and hid behind Logan. "Hey, no using big man to shield your ass." I said trying to get around Logan. "Can you tell me what the hell is going on?" he asked laughing a little.

"Ah!" Charlie yelled as we both ran around Logan. "Come here!" I yelled as we ran and she laughed. Then she stopped and tried to shock me, but I moved out the way, and she shocked Logan. Sending his whole body to shake a little. "Adamantium skeleton sweetie." he said and showed her the claws. "Damn, that's hot." She said, making me drop my jaw.

I started cackling as she covered her mouth. "Did I just say that out loud?" she asked looking at me, I was laughing so hard I was leaning against the wall. "Huney, that was hilarious." I managed to say. "You think I'm hot?" Logan asked smirking. "Because I think you two are as well." he finished.

I stopped laughing and looked at Logan. Charlie looked from me to Logan. "Uh...yeah." I said and covered my mouth, mouthing the words, "Someone's a little horny." making me laugh. I instantly felt Logan's mood chance from Happy to...what's the word...he hyper? "Anyway." I said and tackled Charlie. "Ah, Ah, Ah. No touchy the outlet." I said and held my hand that was lit with fire near her shirt, her favorite shirt. "You wouldn't dare." she said.

"Oh I would." I said and Logan touched me, making me shocked. Charlie laughed, "I didn't even have ta touch 'em..." she said and we both looked at her. "Oh wait...i did already touch him." she said and shrugged.

I grumbled and held out my other hand on fire. "Don't." I said pointing at him. "Or what, you'll burn me?" he asked smirking. "No, i'll cool that hot head off." I said and suddenly water came from around the corner and soaked him. "How did you do that?' he asked in shock. "Its called summoning it with my powers." I said then turned to Charlie. "As I was saying, I so will." I said

She looked at me and I could tell she was thinking something evily. "Hey, no Grandpa always said you couldn't do that." I said backing up slowly. "what? Scared now?" Charlie teased. "yeah, you can veggie me." I yelled. "What?" Logan asked. "Explain later, run now." I said grabbing his arm and running as fast as I could.

As we ran into a different room, I locked the door. "What the hell was that?" Logan asked me. "Well, she has this thing called Psionic Blast, its mind control that can make you a brain damaged or in pain, and she can make me pass out. Grandpa always told her not to because she could kill me, yet she loves to do that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Can she control it though?" he asked me while leaning on the wall. "Most the time. But if she can't concentrate she could kill someone. If she concentrates too much she can kill someone." I said leaning on the opposite wall.

"Damn. That's some power. Wouldn't wanna piss 'er off, aye?" he asked and smirked. I nodded. "Your sister is hot." he said, looking away from me. "She knows." I said sighing, see most people loved Charlie more than me, most my boyfriends left me to get with her, she always turned them down though. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Someone is crying, I feel it." I say turning around and walking out the door.

I opened a door and walked in, seeing a girl crying on her bed. "Hey." I said softly, she looked up and wiped her eyes. "who are you?" she asked. "Im Indigo Romance, you can call me Indy." I said sitting down on the bed, Logan walked in behind me and leaned on the wall.

She sat up and grinned at Logan, "Nothing." she said and Logan cleared his throat. "It's Bobby. I know he loves her, but she's..." she started and I grabbed her hand. "She's what?" I asked but was interrupted by Charlie. "Something's wrong with one of the kids." she said, a tear rolling down her cheek. "Who is it?" Logan asked as we all left. "I don't know his name. But he has blue eyes." she said and we got to the room. "Bobby!" Kitty yelled.

"Charlie, what's wrong with him?" I yelled running with Logan, Kitty and Charlie. "I...I...don't know." she said and walked over to Logan, hiding her face in his chest, crying. I looked at Charlie and Logan before walking up to the crowd, the feelings of everyone hit me hard, everyone was worried. "Move please." I say, everyone moved as I walked up and stared at the boy. I looked up and saw my grandpa. "Get Charlie to help him, he needs to be revived." he said, "Like...with her power that is scary?" I asked. He nodded laughing. "That one." he said.

I looked over at Charlie and she turned to me. "Charlie...i need you to be strong and revive him. Can you do that?" I asked her. She looked at me, "What?" she asked and shook her head, "I can't do that Indy. Last time I tried, I killed someone! You know I'm not strong enough for that, after what already happened." she told me.
Stronger by MagnificoItaliano
"Will you just listen to me for once and quit acting like im a child, im only saying it because Grandpa said to." I said and pointed to the boy. "Now get your ass over here and use the power god gave your bitchy ass." I said through clenched teeth, she stared at me and walked over. "wow." Logan said and clapped. "not a good time Logan." I said glaring.

Logan stopped and nodded, "Yeah." he said and Charlie walked over. "I'm not treating you like a fuckin' child Indy. I just can't handle my ability sometimes. Especially if I have to revive someone." she told me through clenched teeth. Kitty ran to Logan and hugged him tightly as she watched. "Step back." Charlie said and sat behind the boy's head and took a hold of it gently and closed her eyes.

"Don't move a muscle." I say quietly and watch, "Indy, im sorry." she said then closed her eyes. I rolled my eyes, acting like she's dying, suddenly the boy jumped up gasping for air, I cupped my hand around his mouth as I gave him clean oxygen though my powers. "Shhh...calm down. Good Job Charlie." I said smiling, she looked up and grinned proud of herself.

She moved away as I removed my hand and looked into his eyes. Logan looked at Charlie and noticed there were tears forming in her eyes. She ran off to a bedroom and locked the door. "Logan, would you mind?" I asked pointing to Bobby, he sat down and helped Bobby sit up. "Thank you." I said and ran off to the bathroom. "Hey Char, you okay?" I asked knocking on the door. "Oh man, that made me hurl." she whined, her head probably in the toilet.

I opened the door, somehow and ran to the bathroom. I ran over to her and leaned down, "Are you alrig..." I started but she looked at me. "I told you I couldn't handle that. That kid almost died...Indy...don't you get that?" she asked me and threw up again, only this time blood.

"Fuck, im so sorry Charlie, I didn't mean to Grandpa said to. Agh." I said and pulled her hair back. "I'm sorry, I'll go get Hank." I said and ran out the door, running straight into Peter. "Sorry Pete." I said and ran past him to Hank who was looking at Bobby. "Hank, Charlie is throwing up blood." I said, Logan looked up. "The kid gonna be alright?" he asked, I nodded then shook my head. "I don't know." I said and ran off after Hank.

Hank ran into the bedroom and found blood all over the bathroom. Good thing I had a strong stomach. "Oh my dear Lord." Hank said and walked to Charlie, who was unconscious. I helped Hank pick Charlie up and he took her to the lab, I ran into Logan outside the bathroom, literally. "Nice running into you here." I said sarcastically. "Are you okay?" he asked, I laughed. "Im fine, its Charlie and Bobby im worried about." I said, he looked me in the eyes. "Are you okay?" he asked again.

"I'm...no I'm not alright! This is my sister Logan!" I yelled and we ran to the lab. "Okay, I know." he said as we walked in the lab doors, Hank and Ororo were running around helping Charlie when I just broke down and held on to Logan. "Shh." he said gently.

"She's the only one I have left Log." I said and he nodded. "I know, I'm sorry. She's a strong girl..." he started but I shook my head. "No, she's not. She's not as strong as me." I said and looked at him. "I know that sounds terrible but it's true. I've pushed her into using her powers so much, she's honestly terrified to use them. And I treat her like shit." I said and broke down again, covering my face with Charlie's dry blood all over my hands.

"Its okay." he said again, really not knowing what to say. "Logan, I can't lose her, I've already lost one of the most important people in my life, and she's the only one left." I whisper. "She'll be fine." he whispered and kissed my forehead before pulling me in a hug again.


Hank came into the room, wearing an apron type thing, which was too covered in blood. "She's lost...a lot of blood...and her energy, life force is weak as well." he started and walked over. "While she tried to revive Bobby, she ended up giving her life force to him. This caused her to cry the way she did and act the way she had. Throwing up the blood...I...I can't explain but..." he started and looked away.

I stared at him before staring at my hands. "I...Im...Such a horrible sister." I said looking all over. "I felt her feelings, but I made her." I said as my lip quivered. "Its okay Indy, we all make mistakes." Logan said, I stood up and walked out. I walked to the front door before someone grabbed my hand. "Indy? Are you okay?" Peter asked.

I looked at him and shook my head. "No." I said and started to leave but he stopped me. "Hey, I don't know what happened, but I'm sure it'll be alright." he said and looked at me. I looked back at him and shut the door. "Can we go see her?" Logan asked and Hank nodded. I was the first to show up.

I looked at Charlie's sleeping body, well I hoped to god she was sleeping. "Charlotte." I whispered and sat down beside her, as the tears began to flow. "Im so sorry, im such a bad sister, such a awful friend, im horrible to you and I made you do that was just wrong." I started, I felt someone put they're hands on my shoulder, I looked back and seen Peter. "Hey Pete." I whispered.

"You're...not...a...bad...nor terrible sister." Charlie said and opened her eyes. Her voice was raspy. She looked at me, "What was I supposed to do? Just let the kid die? I'm..." she said and coughed a little. "I'm not like that." she said, her breathing was heavy. Logan walked over to the other side of the bed, "Hey kiddo." he said making her grin and cry a little. "I'm sorry...I'm not as strong as you." She told me, her body shaking.

"Don't you dare say you're sorry. One your powers are stronger than mine so its harder to control. Two never say you're sorry for such a great gift. Remember what grandpa said?" I said smiling at her. She turned her head from Logan's way over to mine..."What?" she said weakly and grabbed my hand.

"Your powers are nothing to be ashamed of. They are a gift that was chosen just for you....whoever gave our powers wouldn't have given them to us if they thought we couldn't handle it Char." I said smiling at her and rubbing her hand.

She shook her head and closed her eyes, but they didn't open. "Char..." I said and shook her hand. Logan covered his mouth with his hand and looked away. "CHARLIE!" I yelled again, shaking her hand. Logan looked up and laughed through nervousness. "Don't you dare scare me like that again. " he demanded and smiled at her. She looked at him, "Yeah, yeah, yeah." she said sarcastically, yet still very weak.

I laughed a little and held her hand tightly. She turned to me, "I'm sorry Indy. Sorry for the way I've been." she said and threw up blood on Logan's pants. "And I'm sorry for that too." she said and coughed. I laughed a little and smiled sadly. "Charlie, your throwing up blood and yet you still make me laugh." I said giggling. She smirked and shrugged.

She shrugged, "What can I say? I'm a nut." she said and Logan groaned a little. "Right on my crotch too. That ain't never comin' out." he said and looked at Charlie. "At least it wasn't...the other stuff." she said and Logan shivered, being grossed out.

"Nice Charlie." I said laughing a little, Peter was kind of quiet. "Hey Pete you okay?" I asked. He nodded a little, then smiled. "Just quiet one aren't you?' I asked smiling, he nodded laughing. "That I am." he said. Charlie sat up and licked her lips, "Blood tastes real nasty." she said and made a face. "I want steak." she said and looked at Logan. "Do I look like a hunk'a steak to ya?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
Oil & Water by MagnificoItaliano
I looked over and raised my eyebrows. "Don't." I whispered. "Well, you look tasty?" Charlie said, I groaned and looked away, looking at Pete who was trying not to laugh. Logan pointed to Charlie, "Did you just say, to me...That I look...tasty?" he asked and looked at her like she was crazy.

As the days went by, it seemed the rougher around the edges, Charlie became. She was getting a little sicker and Hank couldn't even figure out why. Logan and her have been fighting a while, so he and Peter have been around me. What am I to do?

"So...what's for dinner?" Logan asked as I was heating up the cheese dip. "Well, we're having Hot dog's, Hamburgers, some cabbage and meatballs and...cheese dip." I said. "Ew, cabbage and meatballs?" Logan said disgusted, "No Logan, they are good." Peter said walking up beside me and taking a bit. "Not done go sit down." I said shooing Pete away. He nodded and took another bite then walked away. "Want me to give Charlie's food to her?" Logan asked me and I shook my head, "No. I can't stand you two fighting anymore." I said and stirred the dip more. "Well she's startin' it." he told me and sat down at the table.

"Well....Im finishing it." I said with a mouthful of dip. I grabbed a plate and put everything on it. "Go ahead and eat, just save me some." I said and walk to Charlie. "Yo Charlie." I said handing her the plate, she looked at it then shooed me off. "Okay, Sheesh." I said and walked back into the kitchen, almost everyone was eating, and everything was gone. "Damn it." I whined. "Indy!" Pete yelled, I looked over and he held up a plate, I smiled and ran over. Grabbing the plate I kissed Pete's cheek and sat down to eat.

"What happened?" Logan asked, referring to Charlie when I had left. "She shooed me away." I said biting into the hamburger. "I must say Indigo, these cabbage and Meatballs are good." Pete said, I smiled. "Thank you." I said, I looked at Logan and he gagged. "ew, that just sounds wrong." he said shaking his head.

I shook my head and took another bite. About ten minutes later, Charlie entered the kitchen, in practically nothing but black super short shorts and a black tank top. She stuck the plate in the sink and turned to leave when she stopped and saw us looking at her. "Gosh, what?" she asked. "Do you think you should really be wanderin' around like that, practically naked?" Logan asked, looking at her.

She glared at him. "Im hot okay, like its to hot in here and I needed air." she said, I held out my hand and practically blew her hair back. "Better?" I asked. She looked at me and smiled then back at Logan, her smile gone. "Besides it's not like you can see my boobs and ass." she said and scoffed a little, making me laugh.

"Yeah, now go lay down hot head." I said grinning. She rolled her eyes with a smile and walked out of the room. "See just be a smartass back." I said shrugging. "I am!" Logan said, "No smartass, not a dumbass or dick." I said smirking at him. Pete snorted and tried to cover it with cough.

Logan looked at her and finished his burger with one bite. "I'm weavin'." he said a mouth full of food as he got up and left the kitchen. "Oh come on Logan I was playing!" I yelled, Pete patted my back sadly. "Hold on." I said and followed Logan out of the kitchen and saw him go to the lab. Peter followed me to the lab.

"Logan." I whined walking in the lab doors. He turned back then looked at Charlie. "Im not a dick am i?" he asked, Pete shook his head a little as I slapped my face, he set himself up for it. Logan nodded a little and walked over to Charlie, lowering the magazine she was reading. "Can I ask ya somethin'?" he asked her.

"Yes you are." she said and raised the magazine back up. Logan looked at me and I avoided his gaze because I would have started laughing. He looked back at Charlie and snatched the magazine, "I'd rather you look me in the eye when I'm talkin' to ya kid." he said, holding the magazine behind his back. "And I know you can't and won't do anythin' ta stop me. You're too damn weak." he said to her and my jaw dropped. "What do ya want, Logan?" Charlie asked, sitting up, facing him.

"Oh...fuck." I said and hid behind Pete. "I want to know, am I a dick or am I a smartass?" he asked, I hid my face in Pete's back, trying so hard not to scream "Yes you're a dick!" she yelled. Then I tried not to laugh about it. "And you're a damn smartass!" she said and straightened her back, her upper torso about three centimeters away from his body. "You asked me a question, I gave you a straight up answer. Now, what is it that you want?" she asked again, firmly. I dug my head in Pete's back and tried not to laugh.

"Indigo, what do you think?" Logan asked, everyone looked at me, I stared at Pete's back. "You're a...im so not answering that, because you aren't a dick to me, just to Charlie." I said and put my face back into Pete's back, this time actually laughing, but because I was completely nervous. Logan turned to Charlie, "I know..." he started and placed his hands on either side of the bed, leaning in a bit, making Charlie lean back. "You can't resist me. That's why you're actin' like this." he said and I gasped.

"Wait, wait. Who you talkin' to? Just Charlie or us both? Because well, you asked me the same question and...im confused." I said tilting my head to the side. "I'm lookin' at Charlie...." he said not taking his eyes off her. "And, that means, I'm talkin' to 'er." he finished and sniffed.

"Oh...my bad." I said and leaned against Pete. "Pete what cologne do you wear, it smells great." I said, he laughed as Charlie and Logan looked at us. "Sorry." I whispered and we both left the room, letting Logan and Charlie talk. "Anyway, what is your cologne?" I asked, "Oh its called Curve." he said, I grinned. "It smells good." I said making him chuckle and blush.

"I don't give a shit Logan!" Charlie yelled and me and Pete looked at the door, until Logan flew through it. "Now, just go away! I'm...not...feelin'...good!" Charlie yelled and walked back into the room. Pete and I both then looked at Logan, lying on the floor. "What happened?" I asked and helped him up.

"Well, someone has hell of a throw. I think she may beat you Pete." Logan said rubbing his arm, accidentally grabbing my hand, I looked away turning red. "Sorry." we both said. Pete looked at the door, ignoring us. "She bent the floor." Pete said. Logan looked at the floor and made a face. "Damn." he said and glanced back in the room. "What the hell are you lookin' at?!" Charlie yelled and walked towards him. Logan made a scared face and ran. "Charlie." I whined. "What?" she asked. "quit being a bitch." I whined again, she laughed and shut the door.

A few days later, Charlie felt much better. She was happy, and singing and dancing. Even bothering Logan by playing with his hair and it drove him crazy. "Charlie!" he yelled at her, making her back up. "What?" she asked, a little sadly and looked at her feet.

"What the hell is with you?" he asked shocked. "Im in a better mood." she said, Logan looked at me. "Did she get into the meds in the lab or into my beer stach?" he asked. "No, she's just...happy, I can feel it." I said shrugging and looking at Charlie a little scared.

She looked back at Logan and walked away, "Sorry." she said and walked to me. "He doesn't like his hair touched." she said rolling her eyes. "Pete likes his hair brushed, found that out." I said shaking my head. "How?" she asked looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"Well, I was bored and he was too so I made him sit down and I brushed his hair. Oh and don't tell but I painted his nails when he went to sleep." I said laughing. "And he knows?" she asked smirking. "Yeah, he can't get it off." I said giggling.

Charlie shook her head, "I can't believe you." she said and Logan walked passed her. She reached up and roughed up his hair and he turned around and looked at her. "Charlotte." he said and she crossed her arms. "Don't call me that." she said and Logan walked to her, "Then don't fuck with me." he said and walked away, almost bumping into Storm.

I turned to Charlie laughing, she pushed me, making me fall onto the couch. "That was so funny." I said laughing. She rolled her eyes and jumped on the couch, on my legs. "What the hell are you doin'?" I asked her. "Im sitting on you." she said in a duh voice. "Well I know that smart one." I said rolling my eyes. "I'm only a smartass because im surrounded by dumbasses." she said grinning.
Needing Advice by MagnificoItaliano
***Charlie's POV***
Indy pushed me off of her and we both got settled on the couch. "Do you like Logan?" she asked me. "Like him? I can barely stand the man." I scoffed and faced her. "Well, you were playing with his hair." she said. "Well, yeah you played with Pete's...so do you like Pete?" I asked. She smiled at me but didn't answer. "You do..." I said and smiled at her. "What about Logan?" I asked her.

Again she said nothing. "You like them both." I said in a high pitched voice, she turned to me fast and covered my mouth. "Ow your hand is hot." I said, she removed it. "Sorry." she said covering her hand with her other making it sizzle. "Oh my God." I said and smiled again. "You like 'em both. Go you!" I said and tapped her arm. "You're lucky." I said and looked away, my smile fading.

She frowned. "I can't help it Char, they are both great guys." she said shrugging. "But they don't like me so no worries hun." Indy said and stood up before I could talk. "Let's go outside, I want to go talk to ghosts." she said giggling and running off. "No I'll...I'll stay here." I said to her but she didn't hear me. I then sat deeper in the couch and closed my eyes, falling asleep soundly.

"Charlie! Char! CHARLOTTE!!" someone screamed in my ear, I bolted up hitting someone's forehead. "Ow damn it." Indigo yelled. "Sorry Indy." I said rubbing my forehead. "Logan's lookin' for ya." She told me and I squinted my eyes at her. "Wha...What?" I asked, looking rather confused. "He said, 'Get Charlie I need her advice.' and then I ran and got you." she said grinning. I patted her head softly and sat up. "You're a little hyper aren't you?' I asked and she nodded happily.

"Why are ya so hyper?" I asked her and sat up. "Logan gave me Cake. It was good butter something." she said shrugging. "Did he make it?" I asked. "Nope he got it at the store and told me to get a piece because as soon as everyone seen it, it would be gone. Oh he said get you one so here." she said and handed me a piece. "Hmm." I said and looked at the piece. Then I heard Logan calling out for me.

"Watch it for me." I said and stood up, sprinting to Logan. "Hey Log, What'ch 'ya need?" I asked. "Advice." he said pacing. "About?" I asked, "Indy." he said, making my jaw drop. I sighed and looked down at the floor. "Yeah..." I said and he walked to me, ignoring my feelings all together. That's when I realized, Logan couldn't stand me.

"I think Pete likes her, I need to somehow get Pete away." he said sitting by me, I looked at him like he was in fact an idiot. "No, that's completely wrong." I said, my feelings crushing every time he said he wanted her. "Well...i heard you use to be a...mentor or something for relationships?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah I USE to be, Logan. But..." I said and scoffed a little. "C'mon Charlie," he started and took my hand. "I really like her." he said and I pulled away.

"I'm not doing that to my sister." I said and stood up. "Charlie, please." Logan asked begging. "No." I said and shook my head than walked away. I couldn't believe it. I sigh and walk up to Indigo who was playing powers, which was a small game of whose powers were better. And she was playing with Pete. "My heat can melt you." she sang. "No it cannot." Pete said, challenging her.

"Indy." I said sitting beside her and putting my head on her shoulder. "Tell Pete my heat can...your mad, and upset. What happened?" she asked turning to me, I sighed and shook my head. "Logan just, made me mad again." I said, "Same stuff or new stuff?" she asked, "Same stuff." I lied smiling blindly.

"Aww, don't worry." she said and hugged me, stopping the game. Pete came over and hugged me. "Are you alright?" he asked me and I shook my head as I saw Logan walking over. I saw him and walked away, bumping into him firmly, but not purposely.

Logan, how did you piss her off?" I heard Indy ask. "Same, me being a dick." he lied. I walked back in and sat on Indy's legs. she groaned and tried to kick me off but I just sat there. I shook my head and got off her lap and started to walk away when I ran into Logan's....lips... "Oh God!" I yelled and covered my mouth. I looked at him, "The hell was that?" he asked me, furrowing his eyebrows, confused. "Ewwww." Indy and Pete said laughing. "Wasn't expecting that." Logan said, I glared and pushed him. "I didn't mean to, dick face!" I yelled and ran off.

I went to my bedroom and looked out the window, wanting to travel through the power line, but Indigo came in the room. "What was that about?" she asked me. "I was walking away and he was right behind me and I ran into his lips. I'm as tall as he is...and...His big ass face was in my way!" I said making her laugh. "Oh that was good, high five me." she said, I turned around and seen Pete laughing behind her. I laughed and high fived her.

A FEW DAYS LATER
"What the hell is your problem!?" Logan yelled. "You're my problem!" I yelled, Indy and Pete were watching from beside us. "Are you lost?" Indy asked. "Yep." Pete said watching the fight like it was on TV. "How the hell, am I your damn problem?!" Logan yelled back at me, getting closer to me, trying to be intimidating.

"You know how you're my damn problem!" I yelled not backing down. "Now im past lost." Indy said staring at us two in confusion. Pete nodded. "WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU TWO!!?" Indy yelled then slumped down when Logan and I looked at her. "J...Just wondering." she said shrugging.

"Don't worry about it." Logan said to her and turned back to me. "I have no idea what the hell you're fuckin' talkin' about Kid!" he yelled to me, waving his arms around like a nut. "Im Leaving, im in the dark." Indy said and walked out with Pete trailing behind her. "Logan, see this is why I can't fucking stand you right now." I said through gritted teeth. "Why's that?" he asked stepping closer to me, until my back hit the wall.

"You want her, but you're chicken! You let Pete hang on her and yet, you won't leave me the fuck alone about helping you! Grow some balls man!" I yelled and pushed off the wall and walked away, to where Indy was. "Don't you fuckin' leave!" he yelled grabbing my arm. I slapped him in the face, making him looked shocked. "Grow up." I said firmly but not loud. "The fact that you think I'm scared of you Logan makes me laugh. I'm not scared of you. Never have been, never will be." I said making him look me in the eyes. "It's the fact that you're intimidated by me." I finished and pulled away going to where Indy was.
The War Has Begun by MagnificoItaliano
***Indy's POV***
Charlie stomped into the room, not very happy. I could feel the distress pouring off. "Pete, look. Is that steam coming out of her ears?' I asked, Pete laughed and nodded a little. "It seems so." he said and watched as she sat down next to me, roughly I might add. "You okay?" I asked. "DOES IT BLOODY LOOK LIKE I'M FUCKIN' ALRIGHT?!" she asked me, but I knew she wasn't mad at me. Or as least I hoped not. I leaned back and stared at her wide eyed. "Guess that's a no." I said and turned around slowly giving Pete the scared eyes. "Someone's not a happy camper." I said chuckling nervously.

She somewhat growled then and stomped out the room, slamming the door, making three pictures fall off the wall. "Definitely not happy." I mumbled and walked after her, "Oh Charlie." I whispered and shut the door to her room, I heard her groan and hit the pillow. "No need to abuse pillows my dear." I said smiling. She growled again and threw it at the wall beside her, making it burst. All the feathers flying around. "What do you want?" she asked me through clenched teeth.

"Well I was coming in here to ask if you were okay, now im regretting that decision." I said backing up. She got off the bed and hugged me, "I'm sorry deary." she said and hugged my tightly. "Um...its okay, what is up with you and Logan?" I asked rather confused, everything lately was confusing.

She pulled away and I wiped her tears. "Logan's in love with you but doesn't have the balls to say it." she said and looked away. "And..." I said, knowing there was more to the story. "And he wanted me to help break you and Pete apart." she said wiping her eyes. "I...Logan's....Damn..." I said looking at the ceiling. I looked back at her and saw her crying more while she looked at her shoes. "And?" I said again and we both sat down.

"And what Indy I told you everything." she said, she was lying big time. "And you like or possibly love him...don't you?" I asked. She instantly looked away and licked her lips, which meant, yes. "Why don't you do something?" I asked her, making her look at me. "I...I can't Indy, he wants you." she whispered, I looked down and then stood up. "Then i'll make him not." I said and walked out the door.

She followed me and stopped me, pulling me into a hug. "What are you doin'?" she asked me, whispering in my ear so no one could hear. "Something, it may break his heart though." I whispered and walked away, straight to Logan. "Logan I need to talk to you." I said. Logan looked from me, to Charlie then back to me. "Alright." he said and we sat on the couch.

"I heard something about you Logan." I said, he turned his head and gave me a confused look. "What?" he asked. "You like me right?" I asked. He sighed and nodded, "Yeah...i do." he said and looked passed me over to Charlie as she walked away, towards the kitchen. Then he looked back at me. "Did Charlie tell you?" he asked me, as he repositioned himself on the couch.

"No, a friend did. Now Logan, you're extremely handsome and very sweet. But, I don't like you like that, I think you're nice and all but not my type huney. You're more Charlie's type. You may not think so, but one day you will." I said patting his hand. He scoffed, "How the hell can you say that I'm her type?" he asked me, furrowing his eyebrows. "Indigo...she can't stand me." he told me, looking me in the eyes.

"Logan, instead of using your brain, use your heart and what you think is right. Now im a empathic and I can tell she likes you." I whisper. "Now about us." I said looking at him. "What about us Indigo? You just told me you don't like me like that. And how the hell can she like me? I'm a dick. She said so herself." he told me.

"See that was the answer I was hoping for. And yes she thinks you're a dick, but she kind of likes rough around the edges men, because...I'm not sure its always been like that." I said shrugging. "What do you mean you're not sure it's always been like that?" he asked me, his voice a bit calmer. "Her last boyfriend who was her 3rd boyfriend was kind of...a criminal; yeah he uh...was a burglar." I said with a fake shocked face. "She can pick'em huh?" I asked with a grin.

Logan was quiet a moment and I could tell he felt bad. "Well, what did he do to her?" he asked, his voice much calmer. "Nothing, he tried to beat her up but I got there and well, lets say....she fried his brain and I fried his ass." I said grinning. "You killed him?" he asked shocked. "No. No she fried his brain for a minute and I fried his ass. Literally he went to the hospital. Haven't seen him since." I explained.

"Holy Sh...Wow." he said and looked away. "And the reason she hasn't fried you is because she...can't." I said and he looked at me. "She likes you too much." I said and he nodded. "I dont...think I like her the way I feel for you though." he said, looking into my eyes.

"Well that's not going to go well." I mumbled and put my hand on his cheek. "Logan, please for your sake and hers, get over me. im not that pretty and I am very annoying." I said trying to convince him. "You're wrong." he said and I looked confused, "You're gorgeous." he said and left the couch. I whined and sunk down in the couch. "That didn't work as planned." I said, "Yeah, seems he likes you a lot." someone said, with a Russian accent. "Oh, hi Pete." I said sighing. "Don't sound too happy to see me." he said. I whined and dug my head in his chest. "I don't want Logan liking me." I whined. "I don't either." he said. "Wait, why?' I asked looking at him. "Because, Indigo I like you." Pete said, suddenly Logan walks up to us. "So, Pete." Logan said with a mad face.
The Truth by MagnificoItaliano
***Charlie's POV***
Peter turns to Logan. I walk up to the door and see Logan standing over Indy and Pete. "What the hell are ya doin'?" Logan asked Pete. "Logan, stop." Indy said, trying to get in between them. "Indy, stay over there sweetie." Logan said and Indy glared at him. "Logan I swear I will kick your ass." she said, Logan pushes her gently to the side and stand up to Pete. "So, what are you doin'? You knew I liked Indy!" Logan said.

"You're right I do! But I like her too! Besides she said to get over it." Pete said and Logan pushed Pete. "You're going to pay for that." Pete said and powered up, turning all metal. "Pete don't!" Indy yelled, I ran up to her as she tried to push Logan away. "Indy, move." Pete said, "No Pete stop. I swear I'll leave!" Indy yelled. Pete punched Logan and Indy yelled for them to stop.

Logan stood up, bleeding but it healed fast. "STOP!" Indy yelled, crying now. I looked around frantically. "Fuck no." Logan said and attacked Pete. "Stop it Logan!" I yelled and rose both of my hands, sending an electronic force to both of them. They both stopped and looked at me. "Stop." I said and glared at Logan as I breathed heavily. As I became weak, I let them both go and they stopped. "Kid, what are you doin'?" Logan asked me as he stood back up.

"You have to stop this, look at what you're doing to her!" I yelled and pointed at Indy who was shaking. Pete stared at her shocked, and still in metal form. "And me." I said, "What?" Logan asked. "I fucking love you, you're a fucking DICK!" I screamed and held Indy's hand, transporting us to another room through the light socket. Logan and Pete looked at each other and Pete went back to normal. "I'm sorry Logan." he said and placed his hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. I need to talk to Charlie." he said and ran to where Charlie and Indy were.

"Huney its okay." I whispered hugging Indy. "No, No its not." she said crying harder, the door flung open and Logan stood at the doorway. "Leave.' I said deathly serious. "I need to talk to you Charlie." he said, I looked at Indy and smiled. "Can you go to Peter by yourself?" I asked, she nodded and walked past Logan who smiled sadly at her. I watched her until she was in Pete's arms and they sat down. Logan then shut the door, "What?" I asked, trying to hold back my tears.

"I didn't know you loved me." Logan said hanging his head low. "Yeah, well maybe you should'a started takin' notes." I said and walked to the window. Logan came up behind me, touching my arm gently. "I'm sorry Charlie, I really am." Logan said, I closed my eyes and soaked in his touch. I pulled away and faced him, "But you don't love me..." I said as a tear rolled down my check.

He looked down, as if ashamed. "Not right now Charlie, im so sorry." he whispered. "But I love your sister, I'll need to get over her." he finished. "Not right now?" I said and scoffed, "How the hell can you say something like that? 'I don't love you right now.'...I'm mean seriously..." I said and walked over to a wall socket and reached out to it but he stopped me. "Charlie, you have to give me time, I like you but I don't love you right now." he said pleading.

"Who are you kiddin' Logan?" I asked as I walked away from the socket. "Make me believe me, that you at least like me." I demanded and crossed my arms, waiting. "Im not lying Charlie! I do like you, but I still love your fucking sister! Give me some damn time to get over her, I would do that for you." he said angered. I shook my head, "Not if you don't love me." I said and walked back to the socket, reaching out and was centimeters away. He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. "Don't you think your being a little selfish? I mean im trying here I can't turn back time Charlie." he said.

"What do you want me to do Logan?!" I yelled, removing myself from the socket and looked into his eyes. "Give me a fucking chance, I know its a lot but at least try Charlie." he said, I looked away. "One chance." I whispered. He hugged me, "Thank you." he said and looked at me. "You're about to lose it, you do that again." I said pushing him away. He grumbled. "It was a hug." he explained and walked out the door. I walked out the door five minutes later to see Indy talking to Pete on the couch still.

A few days had passed and I didn't really hang around Logan. I saw Indy a lot though. "Charlie, if you do in fact love him, shut the hell up blabbering about him and go fuck him or something." Indy said shrugging and walking away, I stood there with my mouth half open staring, and wanting to laugh at how nonchalant she was about it. I shook my head and watched her walk away when I felt someone standing behind me. I turned to see Logan smirking.

"Damn it." I said and turned around. "She has pretty good advice." Logan said making me chuckle a little but stop when I remembered I was supposed to be mad at him. I pushed him and looked away, a smirk still on my face. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked, looking back at him. "That...he wants to fuck you." Indy said walking back in the room and grabbing her hat she took off and walking back out the door, neither Logan nor I said a word until she left.

"You wanna what?!" I yelled, pushing him harder in the chest than I did before. "Hey I didn't say it!" he said in his defense. "Hey bitch face, she has Empathy, she knows your moods." I said rolling my eyes and walking off to Indy. I walked over to Indy and pulled her aside, "What the hell is your problem? You know I'm angry with him. I don't need to know that he wants to just...fuck me!" I yelled. "I want to be able to make love with the one I love, not just fuck 'em. That makes me a whore." I whispered to her, rather firmly.

"Hey back off Charlie, I was just stating the obvious." Indy said rather bitchy. "And I know, okay, that doesn't mean you'll give it up to him, I know you won't and if you did I would kick your ass." she finished. "Why would you kick my ass? I'm not a virgin Indigo." I said to her. "Listen Charlotte, I never said anything about you being a virgin, I said that if you gave it up to him I would because that would make you easy and then I would kick your ass." Indy said making a point to her speech. "So, you think I'm easy?" I said and walked away from her. "You think I'm a fuckin' whore?" I asked her and shook my head. "CHARLOTTE I NEVER SAID A FUCKING THING ABOUT YOU BEING EASY!! I SAID IF YOU WERE TO FUCK HIM NOW YOU WOULD BE!!" Indy yelled and walked off.
Shit Happens by MagnificoItaliano
***Indy's POV***
I walked out of the kitchen and shook my head. And I knew Charlie lied to me about not being a virgin. She's never done anything with a guy. And I knew Charlie wouldn't just have sex with a guy, she'd want to make it, personal. A love connection between the two. And I knew she wanted Logan to love her like she loved him. And I could tell she thought he would never love her. I walked up to Pete and sat my head on his chest, with great effort I may be able to touch his chin with my head. "What's wrong?" he asked, "Charlie and I are having a fight, and she is so fucking Emo right now." I said laughing. "Emo?" he asked. "Emotional. Really, really emotional." I said.

I heard her come into the room. She walked over and stood right up to me, tears filling her eyes and falling down her face. "I hope you get your fuckin dream." she said and walked outside. "What the hell?" I asked to no one apparently. Pete was ignoring the fact that I was confused. I stood up and walked after Charlie. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked. She turned around and pushed me off of her, "You know exactly what I'm talkin' about. Don't play stupid on me Indigo." she said firmly, yet sadly.

"I don't know Charlie, you've got me lost hun." I said giving her a complete look of confusion. "You remember what you wished the night we left home?" Charlie said, I shook my head no as she started to tell me. Charlie turned to me, "Do ya remember Johnny Spence?" she asked me and my jaw dropped. "You got to be kidding me!" I yelled but she shut me up. "No. Don't talk. Just listen." she said to me. "Every time I fell in love with someone, you always got in the fuckin' way." she started firmly, yet why she cried. "Every time I wanted to hug, or kiss a certain person, you were always there kickin' my ass because of it!" she yelled now. "I'M FIVE FUCKIN YEARS OLDER THAN YOU! WHY WON'T YOU LET ME MAKE SOME WRONG DECISIONS AND MAKE SOME MISTAKES IN MY LIFE!?" she asked me, yelling at the top of her lungs.

"Im trying to be a sister Charlie. SORRY FOR MY FUCKING MISTAKE!" I yelled. "Whenever something went wrong with you, I was there to pick up the pieces. Whenever something happened to me, you were too busy kissing some piece of shit." I said and she shook her head. "Indy don-" she started but I held my hand up. "My turn you shut the fuck up, Remember that time, when I need you to help me with my arm, because I cut it by accident cutting some paper, you told me to shut up you were busy, remember what you were busy with? Johnny's face." I said shaking my head.

"I NEVER KISSED HIM!" she yelled at me. "I'VE BEEN TOO SCARED TO DO ANYTHING WITH ANYONE. BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS THREATENED ME!" she said and shook her head. "Johnny was the one trying to kiss me, which was why I couldn't come help you. But I tried. Remember that fight we got into that night?" she asked and I nodded. "It's because I told him to fuck off. I wasn't ready for any of that, and you were more important that anything. I can't..." she started and stopped. "Goodbye." she said and transported electronically away from me.

I held my head and sat on the ground crying, her mood alone made me want to cry, now my feelings wanted me to scream, so I stood up and marched down to the danger room. "Welcome." it greeted. "Oh go fuck yourself." I said and set the danger room level to 10, the highest level.

Pete walked down the hallway a little and saw the Danger Room door shut. He ran to it, trying to stop it but couldn't. He ran to the window, where Indy set the level to level ten. "Indigo!" He yelled but Indy couldn't hear him. He pounded on the window harder and harder, turning his arm into steel. But it wouldn't break. Not even crack. He looked up, seeing Indy having trouble with one of the robots and other creatures, ten times the size she was. He looked around and found nothing to throw at the window. He stepped back, and ran to the window, shattering it into tiny pieces.

"Indigo!" Pete yelled, I looked over and felt something rip my arm, I turned back around and blast fire at the robot that cut me. "Pete!" I yelled backing up, Pete runs over to me all steel. "Im sorry." I said, "Just turn it off." Pete said shielding me from another laser. "I cant someone has to or we have to kill all the robots." I said, "shit." he said, I groaned and held my hands out, letting the wind take care of the ones beside us, "Can you like, cannon them?' I asked, "what?' he asked, "Like run at them full force and knock them down, like pins?" I asked.

He shook his head, "No I can't." he said but then it all stopped suddenly. We looked around and saw Logan at the door. "What are you doing?" he asked and ran to me, seeing the wound. "Why did you do that?" he asked me. I looked at my arm. "Thought the red matched my hair." I said sarcastically and pushed past Logan. "hey!" Logan yelled. "I wanted to be alone and take my anger out on the robots okay." I yelled tears surfacing. "Why level ten Indigo? That is dangerous." Pete said. "I didn't care, Charlie doesn't care anymore." I said and broke down, falling to the ground. Pete ran over and picked me up letting me cry on his shoulder.

"What are you talking about?" he asked me. "I'm sure she's just upset." he said and Logan walked over. "Indigo, honey. Tell me what's wrong." Pete asked soothingly. "Charlie." was all I could say between sobs. "What did she do?" he asked me again, lifting my head and looked into my eyes. "She hates me." I said and tried to look away but Pete wouldn't allow it. "No she doesn't." he said and let me cry on his shoulder. He looked over at Logan and they both shrugged.

"I never meant to." I whispered. "Meant to what?' Logan asked. "Meant to make her feel as if she couldn't love anyone, I only wanted to protect her." I said and grabbed Pete's shirt, clenching it that it started to make my knuckles white. A few moments passed and the Danger Room door opened again and I looked up, to see a bloody, soaking wet Charlie. "I don't hate you." she said and fell to her knees as she sobbed.

"Ch-Charlie?" I said and hopped out of Pete's arms and ran to her. "Why are you bleeding?" I yelled. "Never try to cut a watermelon when mad." she said laughing. "Why are you wet?" I asked. "I got mad that I was cut and went outside, its a fucking monsoon out there." she said shaking her head and continuing to cry. She looked back up at me and shook her head, "I've never hated you. And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I...I said...all that...stuff." she sobbed.

"I'm sorry I did all that, im so stupid." I said and hugged her. Logan and Pete looked at each other then back to us. "I'm kind of lost." Logan said, "Your always lost." I said laughing, Charlie laughed through tears. Charlie and I looked back at each other and I smiled, but she didn't. "I feel...it'll be best if I left for a few." she said and looked at me. "No, because just...no." I said, she sighed. "but." she started. "No buts, your not going any-fucking-where." I said shaking my head. Charlie sighed and glanced at Logan then back to me. "Fine." she said and limped her way out of the Danger Room, Logan followed her. "Pete, can you take me to my room and lay with me?" I asked pouting. he grinned and nodded his head. "Of course." he said picking me up. "No touchy." I said when we got to the bedroom. "I wont." he said laughing.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8533