Fabulous by Anita
Summary:

Nick isn't too sure he agrees with his girlfriend Amber about stuff.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1238 Read: 561 Published: 10/03/07 Updated: 10/03/07
Story Notes:
Just wrote this cuz I was bored but I actually do like the song.

1. Chapter 1 by Anita

Chapter 1 by Anita
Fabulous!
The Short Story Musical


"I can not believe how amazingly stuck up you are!" Nick shouted.

Amber rolled her eyes.

"Nick get over it. I'm a McKenzie!"

Nick looked at her disgusted.

"You are so much more stuck up than Paris Hilton. I had no idea ANYONE could be that bad."

Amber smirked.

"I'm bigger than Paris, I'm the McKenzie Heiress, McKenzie records is bigger than the Hilton fortune."

"You have to realize that there is more to life than designer items." Nick said arms crossed.

Amber sighed taking a seat out by her pool.

"Nicky, baby, I'm young, I'm rich, why shouldn't I want nothing more than a fabulous life?"

Nick looked at her in shock.

"You could be doing something else with all of your money. Like helping the needy people or something!" He said exasperated.

Amber laughed.

"Yeah like you care about that instead of being a huge pop star with your band."

Nick bit his lip. He and Amber had met a few months ago when he and the Backstreet Boys had signed onto a new label, McKenzie Records. Amber McKenzie was the only daughter of Jack McKenzie. Nick had taken an instant liking to her. She looked different from his past girlfriends with her shoulder length wavy black hair and sexy green and gold eyes. She was only 5'2 and it made it fun for them to cuddle, like he was always protecting her.

"I do care about the world." Nick finally said.

"Yeah, looking good for the world."

Nick sighed and took a seat on the other pool chair. Amber smirked crossing her tan bare ankles and pushed up her white over sized Gucci glasses. Nick looked at her perfectly french pedicured toes with the silver Cartier toe ring.

Derik came out and walked over to them. He was Ambers older brother.

"What's up guys?" He asked his hands shoved into the pockets of his tan shorts.

"Nothing D, Nick's just trying to tell me how lame my life is.

Derik looked over at Nick.

"I just think she needs to get over being a material girl." Nick said shrugging.

Derik laughed.

"Little Amber give up her fabulous life?" Mock horror, hand over his heart.

Amber smirked and pushed play on the pink Ipod that was set up to the out door sound system. The High School Musical 2 song her dad wrote about her for the sound track and movie came on. Amber began to sing.

Its out with the old and in with the new,
Goodbye clouds of gray, hello skies of blue
A dip in the pool, a trip to the spa
Endless days in my chaise
The whole world according to moi
Excuse Me? Thank You.
Iced tea imported from England
Lifeguards imported from Spain
Towels imported from Turkey
And turkey imported from Maine


Nick watched her singing and sighed. He put his chin on his hand and stared at her with glassy eyes.

Amber didn't notice as she put on her sheer hot pink cover up over her bikini as she sang to the music. She had wanted to sing for the movie and sound track because she thought Ashley Tisdale's voice was annoying and ruined the glamour of the song.

Amber and Derik:
We're gonna relax and renew,


Amber
You go do!

Amber shoved Derik by the chest away and pointed. She turned to Nick wanting, no needing him to understand where she was coming from. She placed her hands on his thighs and leaned forward singing into his face.

I want fabulous
That is my simple request
All things fabulous
Bigger and better and best
I need something inspiring to help me get along
I need a little fabulous is that so wrong?

Amber pulled back sitting on the pool chair crossing her oiled tan legs. She motioned for a butler to get her a pink lemonade.

"DON'T FORGET MY UMBRELLA IN IT!" She called out and got to her feet again dancing a bit to the beat.

Nick made a face disgusted. He started to get up but Amber just pushed him down and continued.

Fetch me my jimmy choo flip flops
Where is my pink prada tote
I need my tiffany hair band
And then I can go for a float

Amber sipped her lemonade moving her shoulders along to the song. She was smiling happily.

Her small dog came running out wearing Burberry boots and a Harry Winston collar.

Amber picked her up and batted her lashes at Nick. He made a face wanting to puke. He hated that dog more than he hated Tinkerbell.

Fergie, the dog, always insisted on peeing on Nick Italian leather loafers and only when she was sure that Nick was about to shove his bare feet into them.

He leaned back thinking of how he had gotten stuck in this summer beach house with Amber.

It was supposed to be a fabulous summer but it was lame.

Derik:
A summer like never before

Amber:
I want more!


Nick felt his phone vibrate, he glanced at it. It was Brian asking if he wanted to come over for a picnic with the family. Nick glanced up at Amber who was still obsessively singing about herself as was her just as vain and Nick could swear he was gay, brother.

Derik:
She wants fabulous
That is her simple request
All things fabulous
Bigger and better and best
She needs something inspiring to help her get along
She needs a little fabulous is that so wrong

Fabulous pool, fabulous splash
Fabulous parties even fabulous trash

Nick wanted to burst out laughing as Derik sang about fabulous trash. How the hell could trash be fabulous he wondered.

Amber was standing by the pool adjusting her Rolex watch and she grabbed a huge floppy white sun hat.

Nick text Brian back to let him know he would indeed be attending the party but sadly no, Amber could not make it.

Fabulous fashion, fabulous bling
She's got to have fabulous everything


Amber and Derik:
Nothing to Discuss
Everything's got to be perfect for


Amber:
ME

Nick wondered as he got his wallet and put on his flip flops if he should bother saying goodbye. But he was too scared of what would happen if he interrupted Amber and her singing and dance.

He slowly got up and walked his way around the butler who was carrying a silver tray out.

He glanced back at Amber and Derik, the poor unknowing people and sighed heading for the gate.

Derik:
She wants fabulous
That is her simple request
All things fabulous
Bigger and better and best
She needs something inspiring to help her get along
She needs a little fabulous is that so wrong


Amber:
This won't do, that's a bore,
That's insulting, I need more!
I need, I need,
I need, I need,
I need, I need

I need FABULOUS!
I want FABULOUS!
Bring me FABULOUS!

Nick pushed open the wooden door gate walking out as Amber hit the high note. He shook his head. He figured Amber would never change and he wasn't sure if he wanted to deal with her materialistic ways any longer. He didn't care if her father was the president of the USA, Nick could no longer take the torture of a whiny overly spoiled brat.

Amber saw Nick leave she turned towards Derik.

Fabulous Hair, fabulous style,
Fabulous eyes and a fabulous smile

Her butler carried out the latest issue of Vogue for her on a silver tray. Amber took her seat again and opened it into her lap.

Amber:
Oh, I like what I see,
I like it a lot

Is this absolutely fabulous?

Derik leaned over her shoulder looking at the picture of Scarlet wearing a silver Louis Vuitton dress. He pointed to it looking at Amber.

Derik:
Fabulous, Fabulous, Fabulous?

Amber:
Absolutely... NOT!

Irritated, Amber tossed the magazine into the pool.

"Get me Donatella on the phone!"

Looking at Derik, he paused.

"NOW!"

End Notes:
please review!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8631