Dark World by AngelgirlD
Summary:

DarkWorld.jpg picture by AngelgirlDorough

There are times, where things are best left unsaid and unknown.  If you search you will find and that it is yours to keep.  A new place and a new beginning far away from the heart ache, and deceptions. At least that is what she thought.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Howie
Genres: Science Fiction
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 1309 Read: 1494 Published: 10/29/07 Updated: 11/01/07

1. Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD

2. Chapter 2 by AngelgirlD

Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:

Here I go Again I hope you like my new story which I try to honor Halloween.  Let me know how you like by leaving me  feedback, you know that I live for them lol!

Thanks Goes to Howie Girl for the editing once again you Rock gurl;)...Enjoy it!

Traveling alone on a dark road CM is in search of a new place and for a new beginning.  She has suffered from a broken heart and it friend deception, which is now the reason that had brought her to make what seemed to be a good idea at the time.  “God help me I need to find the place.  ‘Count Dracula’s Place’ what a hoax and so not original,” says CM.

            Chapter 1

“Hon, I’m home, are you here?” CM asked, hoping to see her lover and companion for a year now.  She waltzed into the room that they share full with love and excitement of huge news that would change everyone’s lives.  But what she encounters was far worse and an un-happy discovery that shadows everything that she had.

“Oh- please don’t bother to fix yourself and don’t talk,” she says when she sees him about to say something.  “Everything has been said, you can keep everything I don’t want anything.”  “But Honey, I love you, this was just a slip up-but I love you, don’t Go” He said.  She looks at him, stunt and speechless to his audacity and unable to comprehend his logic and reasoning.  “Oh, please, I’m out of here”, she says and gets out running without looking back and tears in her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Here it is, finally”, she said shutting down the car.  Getting out of the car, she walked to the front steps to survey the place.  “Spooky-Creepy but this will be my new place; until I can find something else,” she says trying to encourage herself.  The house was dark and gloomy… “Just out of a scary movie,” says CM.  “And it doesn’t help at all that its Friday the 13,” continuing saying CM.  She shivers to her thoughts of the realization of the day.

“Well, here I come”, she rings the bell.  Someone answer the door meanwhile she is doing this she feels being watch and look around but nothing until she hears a howl.  “No one mentioned anything about wolves, I guess I have to be careful,” she says to herself. She didn’t give any more thought about it for the rest of the night.  She walked back to her car to unload her luggage. 

At the house she is greeted by a nice old man, that remind her once of her grandfather.  “Good evening Madam, I hope the travel here was pleasant?”  The butler says welcoming her smiling.  “Oh- yes, it was, even though I thought I would never get here,” she responds.  “Oh, my- I’m the butler Artie, Mrs. Caroline Marie and please, don’t heisted to asks for my services” says the man.  “Oh yes, thanks, but how do you know my name?  Which by the way I prefer to be call CM it’s short and pleasing to my ears,” she says half laughing.  “Oh, yes I know of your name because Mr. Dwaine fills me in before you came.” Artie tell her reassuring her and giving her security.  “Oh, so he isn’t here?” she asks.  “I’m afraid not Madam, but please allow me to show you to your room.”  Artie says to CM showing her the way. She followed him and crossing the long hallway and then turning to the left “and…there is your room.” Artie says when they reach the door to her room. 

The room was decorated in pastel wall colors, with expensive oak wood furniture among other things. 

“Oh, Wow! Is this all for me?” She asked very astonished and wonder.  “Yes, it is Madam.  Goodnight,” says Artie leaving and closing the door behind him. 

“Oh gosh that was a strange way to leave me but I guess he needed to get some work done,” she says with a bitter laugh.

Meanwhile, outside dark eyes watched from the window, as she goes about making herself comfortable.  “I guess I can roam around the house until I get tired,” says CM walking out of her room.  Outside she went directly to the garden as she loves flowers especially roses.  “The night it’s beautiful and it’s amazing, there is a full moon tonight,” she says to no one while she looks up at the sky as she touches the petals of beautiful white roses.  Then a strange feeling came over her when she recognized the garden, it was as if she had been there before.  While she roamed the beautiful garden, the feeling became stronger. She saw a dog in the far corner of the garden.  “Neat, but why put it in the far end of the corner instead of the middle” she said trying to make sense of the gardens layout.  Reaching to what she thought was a figuring, to her surprise she found herself face to face with the real thing.  Fear crept all over her as the beast growled at her and showed his long sharp teeth.  She started backing away, but the animal kept stepping forward. The growls seemed to get louder and more menacing “OK, nice doggie, I loves animals, let me go and I will leave you alone so you can sleep,” she said trying to reason with the animal.  But the beast didn’t stop the threatening growls. The animal suddenly leapt towards her but she just yelp at the tingling sensation in her leg.  What she felt made her fall in pain until everything went black.

           

End Notes:
HAVE A  SAVE HALLOWEEN!!! 
Chapter 2 by AngelgirlD
Author's Notes:
Feedback is appreciate!

Chapter 2

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh, aww”, she kept mumbling until she opened her eyes. Everything was blurry and the only noises could be heard but no faces were seen, only shadows.  “Mrs. CM, Mrs. CM, how are you feeling?” The voice filled with concern asked. “What happened? Dogs, no a wolf attacked me,” she said in a panicking.

“Don’t worry CM, everything is fine and the wolf was killed,” said a young woman.  “Oh- how long have I been sleep?” CM asked the young woman next to her.  “For two weeks, today is the twenty-seven of October,” says the young woman.  “Damn that is a long time” said CM trying to get up off the bed.  “No Ma’am please Stay still, you are still weak,” says the pleasant young woman trying to keep her in bed.  CM looked at her, she seemed familiar and she asks her, “Do we know each other?”  “No Ma’am,” responds the youth while easing her back to bed.  “Oh- I see you are up, how are you feeling?”  She hears a voice she never thought of hearing again. “Oh- my God, What are you doing here?  Don’t get me wrong I love… I mean I like that you are here but why?”  She said when she realized she was rambling she blushed.

“Well my dear, this is my place and I wanted to check on my guest,” he responded with a smirk at her rambling.  “Whoa, I see…I never thought you and I were…God how rude of me, how are you?  How long it has been? Two years?” She says stunned and amazed that he was really there with her. “Yeah, it has been two years, but who is counting,” he says laughing. 

Recuperation was fast and good, and old friends got re- acquainted.  “How is going with the boys? I know, but hearing from the original source is always better,” she said smiling shyly at him. So he began telling her everything.

That evening they finished their dinner and he asked her, “It’s a beautiful night, would you like to take a walk with me?,” he asked looking at her hopefully; but, sadly when she declines his offer, “No, I think I should stay in and lay down, I don’t feel so well.  I think I’m coming down with something”.  At that moment she let out a loud moan “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ARRRRRRRRRRRG what’s happening? “Finally” he says, watching her as she transformed but it didn’t change into what he was expecting, she transformed into …“A LIKEN!”

End Notes:
The End or is it?
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8667