The Lucky One by True_Beauty
Summary: Alexya won a contest and ended up best friends with the wife of a famous boy band member.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Other
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 11938 Read: 18336 Published: 11/22/07 Updated: 11/22/07

1. Chapter 1 -- Blind Date by True_Beauty

2. Chapter 2 -- Tell Me About Yourself by True_Beauty

3. Chapter 3 -- Love at First Sight by True_Beauty

4. Chapter 4 -- A Birthday Suprise by True_Beauty

5. Chapter 5 -- What a Shock by True_Beauty

6. Chapter 6 -- I'm Going to Disney World by True_Beauty

7. Chapter 7 -- Here Comes The Bride by True_Beauty

8. Chapter 8 -- And Now There's Three by True_Beauty

9. Chapter 9 -- Meeting the Family by True_Beauty

10. Chapter 10 -- Christmas Suprise by True_Beauty

Chapter 1 -- Blind Date by True_Beauty

Alexya was sitting at the computer desk just like she did every day. She was just surfing the internet going from site to site checking her e-mail and e-bay. While checking her e-mail out she came across a contest. This wasn’t just any regular contest this contest was for the chance to become a photographer which is what she’s always wanted to be. So she clicked on the e-mail.

This contest is for only the most serious photographers out there. Please take this contest with all seriousness as possible. We are looking for the most dedicated and passionate photographer out there. Please fill out this form below and send it in by 12:00 a.m. September 16.

First Name ____________________ Middle Initial ______ Last Name ____________________________

Birthday: Month ______________ Day _______ Year ____________ Age ________

E-mail Address: ____________________________________________________________________

Occupation ______________________________________

Schooling_____________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________
_____________________________________________________________________________

And then write a one page essay on your talents as a photographer.

The grand prize will be announced at the award show on November 1st.

She looked at the form on the computer screen wondering if she was really gonna enter. Thanking about what she could do with a win and how this could help her career. Staring at the screen she started to fill in the blanks. It finally came down to the one page essay. She couldn’t think of anything at all she wanted to write something that would help her win. Finally she decided to look at her pictures for inspiration. Looking at the baby’s face and at the animals faces made her think of how she loved to take pictures of kids and people who had a thing that made them stand out and animals that just love the camera.

She sat there at the computer and wrote her essay and reread it and then prayed that it would help her win cause she wanted to win so badly. Then she pressed the send button and prayed once again and closed her eyes. The music was playing in the background and Jesus Take The Wheel was playing. She started to sing along with her eyes closed. She slowly opened her eyes to find a cat laying right next to the keyboard.

“Fat Louie, what are you doing up her on the table?” she asked the cat as he licked his paw. All the cat could do was look up at her and meow. She gave him a cute smile and rubbed his head then went back to surfing the internet.

Hours later she was getting ready for her blind date that her best friend Kristi had set her up with. She was almost ready when she heard a knock at the door. She ran and grabbed her purse and red heels. She opened the door to only find the most handsome guy in the world in front of her. “Wow you look amazing.” said the guy looking at Alexya’s hot black strapless dress and red hot high heels. “I love your hair it really makes your blue eyes stick out” He responded once again. Her hair was brown and lightly curled and down to her shoulders she looked beautiful.

“Thank you” She replied, “You look very handsome.” She turned around and locked the door and shut it behind her. “Ok where are we going?” She asked wanting to know.

“We’re going somewhere special and I’m not gonna say anything else about it” he replied.

“Great I love surprises” she said.

They walked out to his car and he opened her door and she sat down in the nice brand new mustang. He shut the door and walked over to his side and got in and started the car. They we’re off to go somewhere only he knew. About 15 minutes later he drives up to the most expensive place in town. “I hope you like Steak?” He said as he got out and walked to her said of the car. He opened her door helped her out then handed his keys to the guy at the parking desk. They walked into the restaurant and were seated right away.

“Hey and welcome to Burns Steak House I’ll be your waiter this evening. My name is Nate if you need anything. May I start you off with something to drink? A nice wine or something?” Asked Nate the waiter.

“No thank you I’ll have a dr. pepper.” Alexya replied.

“And I’ll have the same” replied her date.

“Ok I’ll be right back with your drinks and I’ll give you a few to look over your menu.” The waiter said and then left. During the time he was gone they we’re both silent not knowing what to say to each other. The waiter soon returned and placed the drinks in front of them. “Are you ready to order?”

“You can have anything on the menu you want” her date said.

“I‘ll have a New York strip medium with mash potatoes and a ceaser salad” She replied to the waiter

“I’ll have the same that sounds really good” replied her date to Nate the waiter. The waiter then left to put in the order. “So I hear you’re a teacher and a really good photographer.” He said starting a conversation.

“Yeah I teach the second grade and I enter some contest every now and then with my pictures.” She replied. “So what do you do for a living?”

Chapter 2 -- Tell Me About Yourself by True_Beauty

“I’m a lawyer” answer her date. “I don’t think we got each others names. I’m Joel.”

“I’m Alexya, nice to meet you Joel,” replied Alexya. “So as a lawyer, what’s the most weirdest case you’ve ever gotten?”

“Umm, will I just started out, but in law school I had a one big case. I went to Harvard Law School. While I was there one of my professors who owned his own firm had a big case where he took on first years interns. This case was a murder that took place and the suspect was the wife who was less then half the guys age. He was wealthy, but she didn’t need the money since she had made millions on her weight loss products.” Joel paused and went on, “Am I boring you?”

“No, please continue” she replied.

“Ok, will she went to trial and on the day of the daughters turn to tell her side she fired my professor. She then hired Elle another first year intern along with one of the professors lawyer’s. Will it came down that day to Elle actually getting the daughter to confess that she really murdered her father.” He paused and then continued. “She was taken away and the young wife was set free. And Elle got a great job at a wonderful law firm.”

“Wow that’s so cool,” she responded. “I wish I had a story like that to tell.”

“Here’s your salads,” interrupted Nate. “Do you guys need anything else?”

“No thank you,” Alexya answered.

“Ok enjoy,” Nate said then walked away to go check on dinner.

“This is a great salad,” Alexya replied after taking a bit of her salad.

“Yes it is.” Joel said back as he ate his salad. “I love these croutons there so tender.” As they continued to eat they talked about each others careers and what the liked to do in their spare time.

“Dinner finally arrived after a few minutes. “Here’s your dinner. Two New York strips medium with mash potatoes,” said Nate. “Anything else I can get you?”

“Another dr. pepper please,” answered Alexya.

“Me too please,” replied Joel.

“Ok I’ll be back with two dr. peppers,” stated Nate and then walked away. He then returned with the drinks and left to go check on his other tables.

As he was gone Joel and Alexya ate their dinner and talked about her photography.

Dinner was finally over and they were leaving to go over to the beach for a few minutes.

They got into the car and drove a couple miles to the beach. Joel parked the car and got out and walked over to Alexya’s side and opened the door.

“Thank you,” said Alexya as she got out of the mustang.

“Your welcome,” replied Joel as he shut the door after Alexya got out.

Chapter 3 -- Love at First Sight by True_Beauty

They started out towards the beach and as they were walking Joel slowly grabbed her hand. She took his hand too as they continued down the beach.

“it’s a beautiful night tonight don’t you think?” Asked Alexya.

“Yes it is,” replied Joel. They then didn’t say anything else for the next ten minutes.

As they continued hand and hand down the beach they started to walk back to the car, “Do you believe in love at first sight?” Joel asked.

“It depends on who it is and what’s happening at that time and place,” answered Alexya. “Why do you?”

“I would probably say something just like what you just said,” said Joel.

“That’s so sweet,” Alexya said. Again they were silent for about ten more minutes. They were just about back to the car when Alexya thought of something. “So where to now?” she asked.

“I don’t know we can go back to my place and have some ice cream and something to drink,” Joel replied.

“Umm how about my place. I’d like that,” Alexya replied. “What do you think?”

“Yes that sounds great,” Joel replied then opened her door. Then he shut it after she stepped in and walked over to his side.

On the ride back to Alexya’s house the radio was on. The song playing was the perfect song for that moment. ‘As Long As You Love Me’ was playing. When Alexya realized what song was playing she looked up at the radio then at Joel.

“I love this song,” Alexya said.

“it’s a great song. I think their very great singers,” replied Joel.

“You know their coming to town soon,” Alexya stated.

“Oh really, when?” Joel asked. “I think they’d be someone to see.”

“I think its July 23rd,” answered Alexya.

“Oh that’s just a month away,” Joel Responded.

“Yeah I would so love to go,” said Alexya.

“Maybe I could take you?” Joel asked. “Even if were not dating. We then can go as friends cause I see a friendship here if nothing lasts.”

“Yeah me too. That would be so fun,” Alexya replied. “Maybe we can look up tickets at my place and I can show you some of my photos.”

“That would be great,” Joel said. Then he turned down the street to Alexya’s house and pulled into her parking space.

******

They walked into Alexya’s house and she turned on the lights. When the lights came on it revealed a big beautiful living room. A beautiful fire place was placed in the center of the wall straight across from the front door. “Wow I love your house so far. Its so beautiful did you decorate it all yourself?” Joel asked.

“Yes I decorated it all myself. I love decorating I think I wanna redo my office again soon. Wanna see the place?” Alexya asked.

“Sure,” replied Joel, “I’d love too.”

“Ok, follow me this way,” Alexya replied. “This is my kitchen where I love to bake.”

“ Its so nice I love kitchens,” replied Joel as he looked on in amazement. He didn’t know what else to say it was the nicest kitchen he’s ever seen.

“Thank you. And if you follow me this way I will take you to see my bathroom,” Alexya replied. Then walked out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. “This is it and right through that door over there is my master bedroom. Which I’ll take you too.”

“Ok,” responded Joel “Man this is gorgeous.” Then as he walked into the master bedroom his mouth dropped. The room was just so pretty he couldn’t imagine see it. He thought you only saw these kinds of rooms in famous people houses on cribs. “Wow I’ve never seen anything like this before. You are amazing I wish my place looked just half as nice as this is.”

“Thanks I put a lot of work into my room its one of my favorite places in this house besides my office/studio,” Alexya replied. “I’ll take you there right now.” Then she was off to take Joel into her office. She walked out of her bedroom and into her the office. “Here we are.”

“Wow this is nice,” Joel said yet again, then smiled.

“Will you can have a seat and I can go get us some ice cream and something to drink if you want.” Alexya stated. “What would you like?”

“Umm sweet tea if you have it, but if not then dr. pepper,” Joel answered. “And any ice cream is fine.”

“Ok will I have sweet tea so I’ll bring us some of that and some ice cream,” Alexya said then walked to the kitchen. She then soon returned with the drinks and a small tub of chocolate ice cream. “Ok here we are.” As she said that Joel turned around in his seat to see her walking in with two glasses a gallon of tea a pint of ice cream and two spoons.

“Here let me help you,” Joel said as he got up.

“I have it but thank you anyways,” replied Alexya. Then they both sat down and Joel poured the tea as Alexya opened the ice cream. The rest of the night they searched for tickets and ate ice cream. They were having so much fun. They ordered tickets and laughed all night long and watched some really funny videos they found. Soon after they finished at about 2 in the morning Joel was getting tired so he decided to go since he needed to get up early the next morning.

“Will I have to go cause its getting really late and I can barely keep my eyes open,” Joel interrupted during all the fun they were having. They both got up to go towards to door.

“I don’t think you should drive if you can’t keep your eyes open. Why don’t you stay here in my guest room for the night. I forgot to show you that room.” Alexya offered. Just then Joel couldn’t manage staying awake another second so he caved in.

“Sure, why not, but nothing more then that right?” Asked Joel.

“Yeah I wouldn’t have it any other way,” Alexya answered. “I’m not that kind of girl. I hope your ok with that cause I just believe in waiting. That’s the way I’ve always been raised.”

“I understand,” Joel replied. “That’s the way I was raised too.”

“That’s great to find someone who was actually raise like me,” Alexya stated. “Its hard to find a guy like that now a days. Follow me this way and I can take you to the room.” She then lead Joel to the guest room where he was gonna stay for the night. It looked a lot like her room but with a different wall color. “Here we are. This is where you’ll be staying”

“Thanks,” Joel replied. “I guess this is night then.”

“I guess so,” Alexya said. “Night then.” She gave him a hug then left to go to her room. When she got in there she got dressed for bed and laid in her bed and turned on the TV just as she did she put on the time and was asleep within 10 minutes.

Chapter 4 -- A Birthday Suprise by True_Beauty

A little over a month later…

Alexya and Joel had become great friends and had been dating all this time. They felt like they had known each other their whole lives. It was the night of the concert and he was suppose to be over at Alexya’s house at 5 to get her. One thing he knew was her birthday was also that night. It was her 25th birthday today and he was gonna surprise her with one of the best birthday presents she’s ever gotten before. It was only noon and she was so excited to go that she couldn’t help but dance around the house to loud music.

As the radio played she heard her cell phone start to play Joel’s and her song. She turned down the stereo and walked over to her cell phone. She knew who it was cause when ‘Yes I Will’ plays its only one person, Joel. She sang along to the song as she walked over to it. “Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you. Yes I will, so these three words I promise to. Yes I will, give you everything you need. And someday start a family with you. Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you. Yes I will, baby I promise to. Yes I will, give you everything you need. And someday start a family with you.” Alexya sang. “Hello. Hey Joel, how are you. That’s great to hear.” She paused as he spoke. “Great I can’t wait to see you at 1 then. Bye see you then.” She hung up her phone then went back to the stereo and turned it back up and danced back to her room to get ready.

One o’clock came and she was ready and waiting for Joel. She had turned off the music and was watching TV. She had gotten all ready for the concert to she had her camera and her batteries ready. She had a clean memory card and looked hot. She heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. When she opened the door she found Joel dressed in a cute shirt and a pair of jeans with a pair of black converse on. He had two passes in his hand. She looked at Joel and hugged him and gave him a kisses as she got her purse and they left. “So what’s that that I see?” Alexya asked.

“These are two passes to go see their sound check for me and you,” Joel answered. “Happy birthday baby.” Tears ran down her face as he said that, but these were happy tears.

“Thank you so much,” Alexya said. “You don’t know what this means to me. I love you so much Joel.” That was the first time she ever said how she really felt about him. And she meant every word she just said. H felt the same way too.

“I love you too,” Joel replied and then hugged her. They stood there for like a two minutes before they decided to get in the car and go. Of course he still opened the car door for her and then let himself in. Then they were off.

The music of course was playing but today instead of listening to the usual music that was on like Backstreet Boys or Christina Aguilera they had the country station on. ‘Raining On Sunday’ was playing by Keith Urban. She loved this song so much that she started to sing along as the drove down the road. “Pray that it's raining on Sunday. Stormin' like crazy. We'll hide under the covers all afternoon. Baby whatever comes Monday. Can take care of itself. 'Cause we've got better things that we can do. When it's raining on Sunday.” Alexya sang on. “And pray that it's raining. on Sunday. Stormin' like crazy. And we'll hide under the covers all afternoon. And baby whatever comes. Monday. Can take care of itself. 'Cause we've got better things that we can do. When it's raining on Sunday. Ooh, oh oh.”

Joel kept his eyes on the road as he heard her sing along. She had a wonderful voice that would blow your mind.

About 15 minutes later after a quite ride to the amphitheater they parked his mustang and got out and walked over to the venue where the sound check was to be held. As they got there people were also coming in too. What Alexya didn’t know is that Joel knew one of the bodyguards so he had some connections. When they walked into the sound check there were balloons all over the place and they said ‘Happy 25th Birthday’. Alexya didn’t know they were for her so she just looked in amazement. “Oh look its someone else’s 25th birthday too.” Alexya said with a laugh.

“Yeah it must be,” Joel replied not trying to give it away. They took there places in the front row and Alexya got her camera ready so she could take a lot of pictures. “You ready?” He asked.

“Yep all ready,” she replied.

About 20 minutes later the sound check was ready to start. They guys all walked out and everyone was taking pictures. They said hi to everyone and started the sound check. They sang almost all the songs off of there new CD and there greatest hits CD too. And the end was soon to come when they started to interact with the fans.

“So I see some balloons here is it someone’s birthday or something?” Asked Howie. Looking around no one answered. Then out of nowhere Joel raises his hand. “So its your birthday?” Howie asked again.

“No its my girlfriends 25th birthday today.” Joel replied

“Aww how sweet of you to do this for her.” Howie stated. “You have a really great guy I wouldn’t let him go if I were you.” he said as he looked at Alexya.

“What’s your name honey?” Asked Nick.

Trying not to sound nervous she replied “Alexya and this is my boyfriend Joel.”

“That’s a really pretty name I’ve always loved that name,” replied AJ from behind the piano he was leaning on.

“Thank you,” replied Alexya. She was still in so much shock. She couldn’t believe they were talking to her and saying that her name was pretty.

“Would you like for us to sing happy birthday to you?” Asked Kevin.

“Sure if you don’t mind,” Alexya answered.

“Ok then here we go! You guys ready?” Brian asked. “One two three four.”

“Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.” they sang. “ Happy birthday dear Alexya. Happy birthday to you.” As they sang to her Joel caught it on tape. She just couldn’t stop smiling.

Once they finished she smiled and said “Thank you so much.” Then turned and kissed her boyfriend and started to cry.

Nick started to whistle as they kissed and they all started to laugh at him.

“Shut up,” said AJ as he threw a towel at Nick.

After that moment they all came down and signed autographs and took pictures with everyone even Alexya and Joel. Then everyone left and the show was to begin at 7 o’clock that night.

Joel and Alexya left and we and got something to eat and then came back at 7 o’clock with a fresh new memory card and batteries. They went and watched the show which was amazing. They were three rows from the front. They guys again wished her a happy birthday. And sang all the songs from the sound check and more. Then came the last song of the night ‘Everybody’. Everyone was having fun and Alexya wished it could stay that way forever.

Chapter 5 -- What a Shock by True_Beauty

A little over 3 months later…

Joel and Alexya are stronger then ever in their relationship. They are with each other every moment they get. Tonight was the award show for the photography contest that Alexya had entered into. Joel was to pick her up at 6 tonight and go with her to the event. She wanted to look her best so she went shopping with her mom, Lisa. They got their hair done and bought new outfits all on Alexya. Her and her mom were the best of friends and loved to do stuff together. Her mom dropped her off at her house and went home cause her mom and dad had a dinner party to go to for a friends birthday. She then was all alone at her house to get ready for the event. She had her dress in hand and looked at the clock.

“Its already 4:30,” Alexya replied. “Man I need to get dressed and ready. I wonder when Joel is gonna get her. I hope he gets her soon cause I wanna see what he looks like.” She then walked into her bedroom and turned on her light and throw the dress onto the bed. “Now to get ready,” she said. Then walked over to the closest to find a matching purse and shoes.

An hour and a half came and went quickly while she got dressed and danced to the music on the radio. She then heard her cell phone ring. Like always she sang along. “Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you. Yes I will, so these three words I promise to. Yes I will, give you everything you need. And someday start a family with you. Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you. Yes I will, baby I promise to. Yes I will, give you everything you need. And someday start a family with you.” Alexya sang. “Hey Joel are you hear yet? Great I’ll be out in one second let me grab my purse and some other little things and I’ll be down there.” Then she hung up the phone and grabbed her stuff and left the house. There she saw a big beautiful limo waiting in front of her house. She couldn’t believe it.

“What’s this all for?” She asked

“This is all for tonight,” Joel replied as he opened the door. “You deserve it all so I rented this limo for us.”

“Oh thank you so much,” Alexya responded and then got in. “I love you so much.” Then Joel got in and shut the door. Alexya leaned over and kissed him and then pulled back. “You look very handsome tonight may I add.,” Alexya said.

“Why thank you,” Joel replied. “May I add that you look gorgeous tonight. I love this new dress on you.”

“Thank you,” answered Alexya as she looked into his deep green eyes. She smiled and then turned away blushing. Joel gently grabbed her face and moved it back to where he was looking right into her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her and she kissed him back. They sat in the back of the limo kissing for like five minutes.

“So are you excited about tonight?” Joel asked.

“Very,” said Alexya. “I want to know what the grand prize is.”

“Ok I don’t know what gonna happen,” Joel said. “Even if you don’t win tonight I still think you’re a winner in my eyes. I love you so much.”

“I love you too,” Alexya replied. “Thank you so much,” she whispered in his ear.

They finally arrived at the place where the award show was taking place and the limo door opened and out stepped Alexya in her beautiful new dress with Joel in hand.

That night went by so quickly. The awards were all given out but the last award of the night. The grand prize was the last to be given out. This is what she had be waiting for this whole night. As she sat there holding Joel’s hand she got nervous. She really wanted to win but then again she didn’t want to win if it was a prize she didn’t want or need.

“Ok now to the last award of the night,” said the host. “Lets bring out a special guest for this prize. Mr. Drew Lachey.” Just as the host said that he walked out onto the stage and everyone rose to their feet.

“Thank you, thank you,” Drew Lachey said then continued. “Please sit down. Thank you so much,” he paused. “This last award for the night I have heard no one knows the prize but me and a couple other people. So without any more waiting I’d like to present the grand prize.” As he finished speaking out walked a woman carrying a framed picture that was under a sheet. Then she placed it in the middle of the stage and Drew walked over to it. “Here is the grand prize,” he stated as he took down the cover. It unveiled a picture with an outline of a group of people on it. The picture was white and black and it had the faces missing of the people.

“What?” Asked Drew surprised. “Where are the faces to these guys picture?” Then all of a sudden from backstage out walks Baylee and Leighanne Littrell.

“I think I know where they went,” Leighanne said. “They’re on tour right now.”

“Oh really that’s where the faces went,” Drew said again surprised.

“Yeah!” Baylee yelled. After Baylee said that the crowd awed.

“Ok,” said Drew. “Now on to the winner of the grand prize. Oh yeah the grand prize is, you wanna say it Leighanne?”

“Sure,” Leighanne said. “Ok the grand prize is a chance to come with me to some different places and to photograph me and my family and the guys.” As she said this Alexya’s mouth dropped. She turned and looked at Joel and she was in shock from what she just heard.

“And the winner of this award goes too,” Drew announced. “Alexya Smith. Please come forward to clam your award. And congratulations.” As he said that Alexya looked over at Joel and stood up and started to cry and she hugged him and walked up to the front.

As she got up to the front she shook their hands and gave them each a hug as she wiped away the tears. As she accepted the award she looked at Leighanne and said “Thank you so much. You don’t know how much this means to me. I will not disappoint you at all.”

“Your so welcome,” Leighanne said. “I look forward to seeing you later after the awards.”

That was the end of the awards for the evening and everyone went home afterwards. Joel and Alexya went back to the limo and went back to both their separate houses. Alexya was so excited that at 3 in the morning she still couldn’t sleep. She couldn’t wait to tell her mom the next morning what had happened. But then the next thing she knew it was almost 4 in the morning and she was out like a light.

Chapter 6 -- I'm Going to Disney World by True_Beauty

About six months later after the tour was over…

One day while Joel and Alexya were out to lunch with her parents her phone started to talk “I wanna hear ‘Jesus Loves You’ daddy,” said the phone. She knew who that was it was Leighanne. She had become great friends with her during their time together.

“Let me get this,” Alexya said as she got up and walked outside to answer the phone. “Hey. Hey how are you? Oh I’m great. Oh yeah really cool that’s great.” she then paused as Leighanne went on. “Oh ok will me and Joel can be there tomorrow afternoon if you want. Ok I’m just having lunch with my parents and then we’ll get ready to leave. Ok we’ll see you then. Bye.” She said then hung up her cell phone and walked back inside.

“Who was that?” Asked Lisa her mom.

“Oh just Leighanne,” replied Alexya. “She needs me to be over in Orlando by noon tomorrow for a photo shoot.”

“Oh that’s great honey” Said her dad Jim. “So you gotta pack soon don’t you?”

“Yeah I do,” she answered. “I gotta leave like now. I’m so sorry to have to eat and run but I gotta get ready.”

“That’s alright baby,” said Lisa. “Your work is very important to you. Go and have fun. And if you can stop in and tell Mickey hi for me,” she joked. Then got up and hugged Joel and Alexya goodbye.

“Bye mom and dad,” said Alexya. “Talk to you both when I get back.”

“Ok bye honey,” said both Jim and Lisa. Then Alexya and Joel left to go get ready.

While in the car on the way back to her place she remembered she hadn’t told Joel he was coming with her. “Joel I forgot to tell you something back there,” she said as she looked at him.

“Yes,” Joel said then continued. “What is it?”

“You get to come with me,” she said. “We’re staying with Brian and Leighanne down there.”

“Great that sounds like fun,” he replied. “I’ll get ready after I drop you off. When do we leave?”

“Tonight if all possible,” she stated. “We need to be there by noon tomorrow.”

“Ok great,” he said. “Let me just get ready then we can go.” Just then they drove up to her place and she got out.

“I’ll see you in about an hour if that’s good with you,” she said.

“Yeah that’s fine,” he replied. “If I’m gonna be later then I’ll call.”

“Ok, bye,” she said and leaned in and kissed him.

“Bye,” he said as he kissed her back. Then she shut the door and went into the house to pack just as he left to go get packed.

As Alexya packed she turned on music like she always did when she had to get things done. The CD that was playing was ‘Some Hearts’ by Carrie Underwood. She was her second favorite artist. She sang along to it and danced as she got ready. By the end of the last song she was grabbing her toothbrush and placing it into her suitcase. She was done packing. She then walked over to the stereo and turned it off and jumped onto the couch and turned on the TV. About 10 minutes later she heard her cell phone ring again it was playing ‘Yes I will’ and again she sang along with it. “Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you. Yes I will, so these three words I promise to. Yes I will, give you everything you need. And someday start a family with you. Yes I will, take your hand and walk with you. Yes I will, baby I promise to. Yes I will, give you everything you need. And someday start a family with you.” Alexya sang. Then she finally got to the phone. “Hey. Ok great I’ll be out there in a minute. Ok great. What car are we taking? Ok that’s great I’ll drive when you get tired then. Ok be right there. Love you too, bye.” Then she hung up and grabbed her stuff and was out the door. She locked the door behind her and went to the car to leave. She placed her suitcase in the trunk and shut it and got into the car and they were off to go to Orlando.

About and hour or so later they had switched drivers since Alexya knew her way around Orlando since they were almost there. “Hey Joel,” Alexya said.

“Yeah,” he replied.

“Can you grab my cell phone out of my purse and call Leighanne and tell her I’m almost to the Disney exit,“ said Alexya. “She needs to tell me how to get to her place from the interstate.”

“Sure,” he said. Then got the phone out and called Leighanne. “Hey this is Joel Alexya’s boyfriend. Hey. We’re at the Disney exits now so where do we get off. Ok exit 139 then ok great. Then where from there? Ok turn right after we get off.”

“We’re at exit 139 now ok keep on the line with her,” Alexya stated.

“Ok we’re at the exit now so I’ll keep on the phone till we get there,’ Joel said. “Ok so take a right here. Then what. Ok Lincoln street take a left. Ok now we did that now what. Go about a mile to Grand Ave. and take a right. Ok.” about a 10 minutes later they were at Leighanne’s house and she came outside and greeted us with Baylee in toe.

“Hey Alexya and Joel how are you both?” Leighanne asked as she gave them both hugs.

“Oh I’m great,” said Alexya.

“Me too,” said Joel.

“Hey Alexya,” said Baylee as he gave her a hug.

“Hey Baylee,” said Alexya. “I’d like you to meet someone. This is my boyfriend Joel. I brought him along so he could help me at the photo shoot tomorrow.”

“Hi Mr. Joel,” said Baylee.

“Hi Baylee,” said Joel. “You can call me just Joel not Mr. that makes me seem old.” He said as he shook Baylee’s hand.

“Lets go inside and I’ll show you your rooms,” Leighanne stated. “Follow me this way.” They grabbed there stuff from the trunk and walked to the house. Leighanne showed Joel his room first then went down to Alexya’s. “I hope you both like it here. Mine and Brian’s room is right over there and Baylee’s is right next to yours Alexya.”

“Its great,” Alexya replied. “I hope we’re not an inconvenience for you all?”

“No not at all,” responded Leighanne. “We’re glad to have you hear. Now I have to get dinner ready so I’m gonna go start that.” Then she paused. “I’m gonna leave you two to get settled in and whenever you want you can come down to the kitchen and I’ll show you the rest of the house unless Baylee wants to do that.” She smiled then left to go make dinner.

“Ok thanks,” said Alexya then went to her room with Baylee and got her things unpacked. Joel then went into his room and did the same thing. About 15 minutes later they were both done and Baylee was gonna take them on the tour through the house.

About an hour later Brian came home while Baylee, Alexya, and Joel were all in Baylee’s room playing with his toys.

“Who’s car is that outside honey,” asked Brian as he gave Leighanne a kiss.

“Oh that’s Alexya’s and her boyfriend Joel’s car,” answered Leighanne as she continued to cook.

“Oh she’s here,” Brian replied. “Where are they I wanna say hi?”

“Their up in Baylee’s room I think,” replied Leighanne. Brian then went upstairs to Baylee’s room to find Alexya and Joel. He opened the door and walked in.

“Hey Alexya how are you,” said Brian.

Everyone turned around and looked at him “Hey Brian I’m great,” replied Alexya. “How are you?”

“I’m great,” answered Brian. “Hey nice to meet you Joel I’m Brian. I’ve heard a lot about you on the road when she was with us touring, Its great to finally meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too Brian,” said Joel. “I’ve heard a lot about you and the guys from her about the tour and how much fun it was.”

“Is dinner ready yet daddy?” Baylee asked.

“I don’t know lets go see,” said Brian then picked up Baylee and walked down to the kitchen with Alexya and Joel. “Is dinner ready yet honey?” he asked.

“Yep just give me a few minutes and we can eat,” said Leighanne. “Can you get Baylee washed up please Bri?”

“Sure be right back,” Brian replied and left with Baylee.

“Is there anything we can do to help?” asked Alexya.

“Umm,” said Leighanne. “You can grab the plates and silverware and glasses if you’d like.”

“Sure,” said Joel. “Is that all you need help with.”

“I think that’s it,” replied Leighanne. “Ok now let me grab the food and I can take it into the other room. We’re gonna eat in the dinning room.”

“Ok,” said Alexya. “Sounds great.” Then they walked into the dinning room and sat down with the food and plates and started to fill the plates with food. Brian and Baylee soon returned with freshly cleaned hands and were ready to eat.

“Man am I hungry,” stated Brian. “This all looks so good baby.” He then looked across the table to Leighanne as she passed out the food.

“I hope you all like enchiladas cause that’s what I made tonight,” Leighanne said.

“Oh those are one of my favorite things to make when I’m home,” stated Alexya.

“Oh that’s good to know,” replied Leighanne. “I made them today cause we haven’t had them in awhile.” They then ate dinner and talked about what had happened in the time since they saw each other last and had a great time. After dinner was over they watched a movie and then they all went to bed for the night since they had a big day tomorrow.

The next morning they all woke up about 8:30- 9:00 in the morning and ate breakfast before they headed out for the photo shoot. At about 11:00 o’clock everyone one was ready to go. Alexya grabbed her camera and extra memory cards and batteries and got into the car and left. They went down to a local park to take some of the pictures and then went to a local church for some others. They traveled around the city all day taking pictures and the next day they were to take more pictures. They then came home and ate dinner and watched some TV and downloaded the pictures to Alexya’s laptop and went to bed.

The next day Brian had a surprise for everyone for a great place to take some more photos. After everyone was done eating breakfast and dressed for the day he decided to tell them where they were going. “So,” Brian started saying. “Do you all wanna know where we’re all going today thanks to me?”

“Yeah,” replied Leighanne. “Tell us please.”

“Ok,” said Brian. “I’m taking you all to Disney for the day for a photo shoot there with the characters. How does that sound to everyone?

“Great, fine, love it,” said everyone.

“Ok then lets not keep the park waiting,” said Brian. “Lets go.” They all got into the car and were off to go to Disney for the day. They got there about 15 minutes later and got their tickets and went into the park. Being that Brian was so famous he had fans stop him every now and then to take a picture with them or for an autograph. They got a lot of pictures taken that day of all of them. They were having so much fun that day that they didn’t want it to end. They took pictures with their favorite characters and rode a lot of the rides there. Brian would stay with Baylee while Leighanne, Alexya, and Joel would go ride some of the rides that Baylee couldn’t ride or Brian didn’t want to ride. They ate dinner with the characters that night and got pictures with Donald Duck and Pluto and Minnie and Mickey even came by to sign some autographs. Baylee was getting tired at about 9 at night so they decided to go back home and put Baylee to sleep. They still wanted to have more fun that night so they called a neighbor to come and stay there with Baylee until they returned.

They then left again and went back to the park for a little while longer. They wanted to have some dessert so they went to Cinderella’s castle to get something. Brian went and put his name on the list for a table and then went back to the rest of them. “Its gonna be about 30 minutes so we can go look in the shops if you’d like,” said Brian.

“Sure that’s sounds great me and Leighanne will go do that and leave you guys to talk so more and wait for us,” Alexya replied.

“That sounds great,” Joel said. Then the girls left and went into the shops to look around.

As soon as they were gone and Brian and Joel were all by themselves Joel pulled out a box from his pocket. “Brian look at this,” said Joel as he opened the box and looked around for Alexya.

“What’s this?” asked Brian. “Is this what I think it is?”

“I think so,” Joel answered. “If you think I’m gonna ask her to marry me tonight your right.” Brian’s mouth dropped in shock, but in a good way.

“Wow,” Brian responded. “I think she’s gonna be shocked.”

“I asked her dad a couple weeks ago and told him not to say anything,” said Joel. “I bought the ring yesterday after I dropped her off at her house. I got her ring size from her mom and had her help me pick out it out over the weeks,” he then paused. “I hope she likes it. Its her birth stone color too.”

“Its gorgeous,” Brian replied. “She’s gonna love it I bet, I know I do.”

“How am I gonna do this?” asked Joel. “I wanna make it where she won’t forget it.”

“How about asking them to put it on top of her dessert tonight?” Brian said. “We can ask them right now before the girls get back.”

“Ok great idea,” replied Joel. “Lets go do it.” Then they walked over to the lady at the front of the restaurant and told her what they wanted to be done and she agreed to do it and they told her what she looked like so they could get it on the right girls dessert. Soon the girls returned and they were all seated and ready to give their waiter their orders.

“Hi and welcome to Disney’s Cinderella’s Castle I’m your waitress for the evening and my name is Cindy,” said Cindy. “Are you all ready to order or should I just take your drink orders right now and give you a few?”

“No I think we’re ready,” said Brian. “I’ll have a dr. pepper and a piece of chocolate cake please.”

“I’ll have the same,” said Leighanne.

“I’ll take a hot fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream,” said Alexya. “Oh and with a dr. pepper too please.”

“I’ll have a dr. pepper and a piece of chocolate cake too please,” stated Joel.

“Ok let me see if I got this right. Four dr. peppers, three chocolate cakes, and a hot fudge brownie with vanilla ice cream,” said the waitress.

“Yep that’s right,” said Brian. Then the waitress left and came back with the drinks. They sat their and talked about home fun it was and how they’d love to come back here again sometime with them again. The waitress soon returned with the desserts. She place a chocolate cake in front of everyone but Alexya then went to go get hers.

When she returned Leighanne was the only one eating her dessert. Cindy placed the plate down in front of Alexya with the ring on top of the ice cream. Alexya looked down at the ice cream and started to cry. Leighanne didn’t know what was going on at that moment. She stopped eating and looked at Joel and Alexya. Alexya then turned to Joel with tears in her eyes and looked him in the eyes. Leighanne and Brian were still sitting there waiting for them to say something. Leighanne couldn’t help but start to cry too. Joel turned to Alexya and grabbed her hand.

“Will you marry me,” he asked Alexya. Then she started to cry more and couldn’t say anything or move. She was in so much shock and so was Leighanne. “Are you ok,” he asked Alexya.

She shook her head yes and looked at Joel.

“So,” Joel said. “is it a yes or no?” he said looking into her beautiful eyes.

“It’s a yes,” she answered and almost jumped out of her seat hugging him and then gave him probably the worlds longest kiss.

Leighanne and Brian looked on in amazement and delight. They were both so happy for the both of them.

After dessert was over they decided to go back home and call it a night and to start planning the wedding the next day. In the car on the way to the house they got to talking.

“Leighanne I have a great idea,” said Alexya. “Since I don’t have any young relatives who can be the ring bearer how about Baylee do the honor?”

“That’s a wonderful idea,” said Leighanne. “He would love that so much.”

“And you can be my maid of honor too.” Alexya continued. “I don’t have any sisters since I’m an only child and I’ve become really close to you in the past couple months.”

“Sure,” Leighanne said. “I’d love to be.” They soon returned home and paid the babysitter and went to bed.

Chapter 7 -- Here Comes The Bride by True_Beauty

About 3 months later…

They had planned on having a quick wedding since they didn’t want to wait so long so they decided to have it at the end of August. The day was almost there. Leighanne said they could hold the wedding at her and Brian’s place since it was so big. Leighanne was helping put the wedding together and that helped take off a lot of the stress that Alexya had.

She had been planning this wedding forever now. She had picked out the perfect wedding dress, it looked just like Jessica Simpson’s dress. She loved it from the moment she saw it. When she tried it on she felt like a princess. The bridesmaids dresses were dark red and came half way down the leg. They were so beautiful that even Alexya wouldn’t mind wearing it to the wedding if she hadn’t found the dress of her dreams, which she did. The maid of honors dress was similar to the bridesmaids but it was strapless and long compared to the others that had spaghetti straps and were shorter. Leighanne loved her dress so much that she didn’t want to take it off she loved spinning in the dress just like in ‘The Princess Diaries‘.

Joel tux wasn’t that big a deal since he bought a really nice one from the best store in Orlando, Florida. His older brother and best friend where going to be in his wedding with his brother being the best man. Oh course since Brian and Joel had become great friends cause of having to spend so much time together, he was going to be in the wedding too. Brian was one of the groomsmen.

A friends 3 year old daughter was the flower girl and her dress was almost the same as Alexya’s but with straps to keep it on but you couldn’t see them. She looked just like the bride but so much younger. And since no one in the family had a young boy they got Baylee to be the ring bearer. His tux was just like the grooms it was so cute.

The day finally arrived and everyone was very nervous about the wedding. The wedding began at noon outside by the lake. Alexya and her bridesmaids and maid of honor got ready as people started to arrive. Joel and the rest of his groomsman and best man were busy getting ready at a friends house a couple houses down so they wouldn’t run into the lady’s.

It was finally 11:50 a.m. and things were going great everyone was seated except her parents and his. Her dad was gonna walk her down the aisle. First the mothers were seated then the fathers. Everyone soon was down at the other end of the yard by the water, except Alexya and her dad. She started to walk out when her dad kissed her on her head and said, “You’re my baby girl and always will be. I love you and am so proud of you right now.” They finally reached the altar and he passed Alexya off to Joel.

They said the traditional vows and said I do. Then they finally had their first kiss as husband and wife. Everyone one was clapping so loud and almost everyone was in tears, even Joel was. They soon ran down the aisle to go get ready for the reception. Everyone was at the reception when they were introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Joel Kidman and started to scream and go crazy. They got so many congratulations from everybody that they just wanted to get up and dance. They had a song it was the song that Alexya had as her ring tone for Joel. They thought that they would just be dancing to a CD but all the guys were there so they decided to sing it for them. It was their present to them. Joel and Alexya got up to dance and as the music started the boys each got up and started to sing it to them. Alexya started to smile even wider then she already was smiling and tears came running down her checks. Joel could feel the tears running down her check and turned to her and kissed her.

“This is the best day ever,” Alexya said. “Thank you so much.”

“Thank you for saying yes,” Joel replied. Then he kissed her again as she continued to cry.

Later on her dad danced with her and so did her new father-in-law. Right before the night ended she had danced with all the guys but Brian. She even danced with Joel more. Then the last song came on and she wanted to dance with Brian before the night was over. So she walked over to where him and Leighanne where standing with Baylee. “Hey you wanna dance?” she asked Brian.

“Sure I loved to,” he replied and kissed Leighanne as he walked over to the dance floor.

“Thanks,” Alexya said.

“Your welcome,” he replied. “You deserve it all. Your like my little sister I never had. You only deserve the best there is.”

“Thanks,” said Alexya as she started to cry again.

“Don’t cry,” he said. “Your so lucky to have found someone like him. He’s a real great guy.”

“Thanks,” she replied. “I will never forget this night.” The song kept playing in the background it was ‘Unbelievable’ by Kaci Brown. She was there too that night with AJ. They were dancing over on the other side of the dance floor and so was Joel and Leighanne. Baylee was dancing with Emma, the little flower girl. It was so cute that during the sing Alexya went with Brian and got her camera and took some pictures and went back to dancing. The song finally ended and they started to walk over to the rest of the people still there.

“Hey I think its about time to leave,” Alexya said to Joel. “We need to get to the resort soon.”

“Yeah,” Joel replied.

Alexya looked at Leighanne and Brian and then said, “Thanks so much for this present. I love Disney World. I can’t wait to go back.”

“Your so welcome honey,” said Leighanne as she hugged her.

“Your welcome too,” Brian said and hugged her and gave her a kiss on the check.

They then soon left and went to their resort to check in and then got some desert at Downtown Disney with their dress and tux still on. They got so many people coming up to them and saying congratulations again. They then went back to the resort and spent their first night together as husband and wife.

Chapter 8 -- And Now There's Three by True_Beauty

10 months later…

She was now 9 months pregnant and had a house next door Leighanne and Brian’s in Orlando. She was still the personal photographer for Leighanne, Brian, and Baylee after all this time. Her and Leighanne were still the best of friends and love hanging out together almost everyday.

It was almost the due date for her daughter and she hadn’t had a baby shower yet so Leighanne put one together with all her friends there. She had her friend Kristi that hooked up Alexya and Joel, her mom and mother-in-law and Leighanne’s sisters, Kaci and so many other friends. They guys were even there. She was so happy that it made her cry during the middle of the party. She got so much nice stuff. She loved all of it. That day soon ended and everyone went home.

A couple days later she was being rushed to the hospital in the middle of the day while Joel and Leighanne were gone shopping for food. She was hanging out with Brian when she went into labor and he and Baylee rushed her to the hospital just in time. Brian had called Leighanne and Joel on their way to the hospital and told them what was going on. As they waited for everyone to arrive Baylee and Brian waited with Alexya in the room so she wouldn’t be scared or anything.

“Your gonna do fine,” said Brian while holding Baylee in his arms and squeezing Alexya’s hand with his hand. The nurse soon walked in the room.

“Hi Mrs. Kidman how are you today,” asked the nurse.

“I’m fine other then in labor,” joked Alexya. Everyone laughed.

“And is this Mr. Kidman here,” said the nurse pointing to Brian.

“No sorry he’s not here yet,” Alexya answered. “This is my friend Brian and his son Baylee. My husband is out shopping with his wife.”

“Oh ok,” said the nurse. “Sorry about the mistake.”

“That’s ok,” said Brian. The nurse then did what she had to do and then left.

Joel and Leighanne soon arrived at the hospital and within a couple hours they had a brand new baby girl. They were so happy to finally get to see her face to face. She was beautiful. They named her Kaylee Leighanne Kidman. She weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz. and was so tiny. After she was born Alexya had told Leighanne that she wanted her daughter to have her middle name since her and Brian were going to be the godparents of Kaylee.

“Oh you didn’t have to go and do that,” Leighanne said. “But thank you anyways. I love you and I’ll be there for you if you need me.”

“Yeah anything you need just call us up or walk next door,” said Brian.

A couple days later they were all back home with Kaylee and having a great time. Alexya thought it would be fun for the two families to go out and do something for the day so they decided to go to Epcot of the day and have dinner there. They were given season pass to Disney from Brain and Leighanne at their wedding. They spent the whole day there and traveled to all the different countries they had. They even got some really cute baby clothes and clothes for Baylee cause they didn’t want to leave him out. The ate breakfast at Downtown Disney before heading off to the park for the day. They then ate a light lunch at Japan and each adult split their meals and the Baylee had a light kids portion. Then for dinner they ate at Canada where they each had there own meal. Once they were done there they went and watched the fireworks and then headed over to MGM Studios for dessert. They got there about 30 minutes before it closed. They were the only ones there. They order there desserts and ate them then went home cause the kids were already asleep for the night. And Kaylee would be waking up for a soon. They got home at about midnight just in time for Kaylee to wake up. Alexya was so tired and so was Leighanne and Baylee.

“Anyone want to feed her so I can sleep?” asked Alexya.

“I’ll do it if you don’t mind,” answered Brian taking Kaylee into his arms and grabbing a bottle of formula from Joel.

“Thank you so much,” said Alexya.

“You want us to keep her for the night so you both can rest?” asked Leighanne.

“Oh are you sure it might be to much for you to handle,” replied Alexya.

“Its no trouble at all,” said Brian. “We already have a lot of her stuff here so why not. You need the rest for once. You’ve been working so hard lately ever since she was born.”

“Ok, but its kinda hard to leave her,” said Alexya. “I don’t want to but I need the sleep. So ok, but if anything happens call me and I’ll be over faster then you can blink.” She then gave the baby stuff to Leighanne and her and Joel said goodnight and walked home.

When she walked into the house she changed her clothes into her pj’s and went straight to bed. She liked that she didn’t have to get up that night. She felt more refreshed then ever. Then she walked over to Leighanne’s and Brian’s the next morning and went straight to her baby.

“How was she last night?” asked Alexya. “Any problems with her?”

“She was great slept most of the night,” answered Leighanne. “she was perfectly fine. It was the cutest thing last night when she started to cry at about 4:30 in the morning. I was gonna get up to go check on her and Brian told me just go back to bed and he would check on her. So he leaves to go check on her. About 30 minutes later he’s not back so I go to see where he is. They were together in the rocking chair asleep with her in his arms it was so cute and Baylee was on his lap asleep too. I took a picture of it for you and I’ll show it to you whenever I get it onto the computer.”

“Ok great I can’t wait to see it,” said Alexya. Brian then passed off Kaylee to Alexya and she took her into her arms and kissed her forehead. “Joel just went out to get some more thing that we needed now that she’s too small for some of her stuff. He’ll be back soon.”

“Oh ok,” said Brian. “You can stay over here if you want until he gets back. I know Baylee loves feeding Kaylee, he’s so helpful with her. He is always willing to do stuff for her now like its his baby sister.”

“Aww that’s so sweet,” said Alexya. All of a sudden Baylee walked in the room and went straight to his daddy to be picked up. “Hey Baylee I hear you love feeding Kaylee.”

“Yep,” said Baylee. “Its really fun.”

“Would you like to feed her now?” asked Alexya.

“Yeah,” said Baylee smiling wide. “Please.”

“Ok lets go sit on the couch and you can feed her there,” said Leighanne. They walked over to the couch and sat down Leighanne on Baylee’s right side and Alexya on his left. Leighanne then placed a pillow on his lap and then Alexya placed Kaylee on the pillow and her head on his arm. Brian walked over with the bottle and gave it to Baylee. It was so cute to see Baylee feeding her. Then Brian went and got the camera and took so many pictures of Baylee feeding Kaylee. Soon after they were done feeding Kaylee Alexya got a call from Joel and he had just gotten home and they were to leave for his parents place in a few so they could see their granddaughter. She said bye to Brian, Baylee, and Leighanne and went home to get ready with Kaylee.

The next day they went to see her parents so they could see Kaylee. They found out that in a month was a family reunion and that they should bring Kaylee over so the rest of the family could see her. So they decided to come back in a month.

Chapter 9 -- Meeting the Family by True_Beauty

A month later…

They were headed back to Tampa for the family reunion with Brian, Leighanne, and Baylee too. They decided to stay the night on the beach so they packed two suitcases and were ready to go. They hope into Brian’s SUV and were off to Tampa.

They finally arrived there about 2 hours later after stopping so much for food and to use the bathroom. When they got there they went and found a place on the beach to stay for a couple days that was big enough for both families.

When they finally had settled in for the day they went and found a great place to eat. They ate at Red Lobster over on the beach that night.

After dinner they went back to the condo they rented and watched a movie that was on. During the movie Baylee and Kaylee both went to bed. The adults all stayed up and finished watching the movie and went to bed.

The next day was the family reunion they had to go too. So they got up early and got ready and went out for a small breakfast. They had to be at the park by 2:30 when the reunion started. No one knew that Kaylee’s godparents and their son would be there too, cause Alexya didn’t want anyone to know.

They soon arrived with fried chicken, mash potatoes and gravy, and coleslaw from KFC. They parked the SUV and got out to go see Alexya’s family. Alexya’s family except her parents had never met Joel before so it was a first for them and Kaylee too. Brian was holding Kaylee while Joel held Baylee cause he wanted him to hold him. So then they got the stroller and food and stuff they needed from the SUV out and walked up to the place where the family was seated. Joel was standing next Leighanne who was next to Alexya who was next to Brian. When they came up some family members that knew Alexya walked up to her. They had forgotten who the guy she married was named and when they saw Brian they thought she married him. When her cousin who was like a year or so younger walked up she went straight to him.

“So you’re the one that married Alexya,” said Emma Alexya’s cousin to Brian. “Hi and welcome to the family.”

Alexya then interrupted, “Oh Emma this isn’t my husband. This is my husband Joel over there holding Baylee my best friend Leighanne and her husband Brian’s son. This is Kaylee here that Brian is holding.”

“Why isn’t Joel holding Kaylee and Brian holding Baylee then?” asked Emma.

“Cause Baylee wanted Joel to hold him,” replied Alexya. “And I had to grab the stroller and Leighanne had to grab the food and stuff. So he got Kaylee. What’s so wrong with that?”

“Nothing I was just asking cause it looks kinda weird that he’s walking next to you and him next to her that all,” replied Emma. Then up walked more cousins and aunts and uncles and relatives to come and say hi and meet the new addition to the family. Soon everyone knew that Alexya wasn’t married to the Backstreet Boy they thought she was married too.

The only people not to meet them was the high school kids cause they were playing cards together. They all walked over there cause Alexya was really close to one of them, Stacy her oldest cousin over there. She was 18 years old. When they got there they all sat down and Alexya gave Stacy a huge. Then introduced her cousins to her husband and best friends and there son and her daughter. When Stacy was introduced to Brian and Leighanne she kinda was freaking out. She had been a Backstreet Boys fan forever, that’s why her and Alexya were so close.

Alexya thought she might like to tell Brian and Leighanne a little about her cousin Stacy. “This is Stacy like I said earlier, but I wanted to tell you both something,” said Alexya.

“What she loves Brian and wants a picture with him?” joked Leighanne.

“No she’s a photo student at school and always wanted to photograph you and Baylee together outside in a park,” Alexya said. “She’s also a big fan just like me when I first met you all. I took her to the Black and Blue concert when it came to town and then her mom took her to Never Gone.”

“Cool,” said Brian. “Thanks for coming out. Where’d you sit?”

“Umm,” Stacy said scared. “In the front row.”

“Cool,” said Leighanne. “Those are the best seats in the house sometimes.”

“Yeah,” said Alexya. “But anyways after lunch you wanna take some action shots of you all her free from Stacy?”

“Sure,” said Leighanne. “That sounds great. I’m just very hungry right now.” They all laughed and everyone got together and said a prayer and then ate lunch. After lunch they talked and had fun and Stacy took the pictures she wanted with her camera. Then took some for her photo class so she could have different pictures then all the kids in class. After the reunion was over they went back to the condo and had dinner that they brought in from some fast food restaurant. Then the next day they had plans to go to the zoo.

The next day was finally here and they got ready cause after the zoo they would head back to Orlando. They got to the zoo and bought their tickets and went in. The first thing they saw was the manatee fountain and Baylee’s eyes light up. The soon passed by and went to the rhino, bears, tigers, camels, and elephants. They then saw the monkeys and orangutans and rode some rides. Then feed the giraffes and finally there last stop before they left was the manatees and petting tank. They went into the manatee exhibited and then went out and went to the petting zoo.

The funny thing is all day Brian had maybe 10 people come up to him and ask him for an autograph or photo. He really loved it that he didn’t have all these people crowding him.

They got to the petting tank and Brian grabbed Baylee to lift him up to pet the sting rays. He was having so much fun and getting so wet. By the time Brian and Baylee were done their shirts were soaked. They then washed their hands and left the petting tank. Then they all went to the SUV and went home cause their vacation was finally coming to an end.

Chapter 10 -- Christmas Suprise by True_Beauty

4 months later…

Backstreet Boys were back on tour with a new CD and with one less member, we all know what happened there. They were having so much fun. Alexya would travel around with them taking pictures and Leighanne and Baylee were there with Brian and Joel and Kaylee were there with Alexya. They all had so much fun together. They didn’t want the fun to end, but they knew that when the tour ended the fun would never end since they were best friends.

Their first stop on the small tour was New York and then to some other small clubs on the east coast. The last stop was Orlando where most of them had a house. They then would all go on a bigger tour later that following year. But for now the last concert ended a week before Christmas and everyone’s family was coming to Orlando this time. They were gonna have a big party at Johnny’s place for everyone that was involved in the tour and their families. They each brought gifts for one another and gave them out. By the end of the night all the kids were asleep and the adults were tired. The last person to leave, Howie, left at 2:30 in the morning.

 

***** 

Christmas morning…

Alexya woke up and walked into the living room where the Christmas tree was and all the presents were. When she walked into the room she saw her husband standing there with their daughter and a something in his hand. She walked over to him and ask him, “What’s that in your hands?”

“Its Kaylee,” joked Joel. “No really here this is what it is.” He then opened the box with Kaylee in his arms and Alexya’s mouth dropped. It was a diamond ring with three stones on it, each of their birthstone colors were on the ring. She looked at it and started to cry since it was so beautiful. She put it on and thanked him.

“Ok,” she said. “I got something for you but its outside and you’ll need this key. Here let me have Kaylee so you can go see it.”

“Ok, lets go,” said Joel. The walked out and a brand new car was outside. His mouth dropped he loved it so much.

“There’s more inside the car in the glove department,” replied Alexya. “Go look.” As she said that he got into the car and opened the glove department. Then he pulled out a long skinny box.

“What’s this?” he asked.

“Open it,” she replied.

“Ok,” he said. “Here goes nothing.” When he opened it he saw that it was a pregnancy test and it was positive. They were going to have another baby. He was so excited he couldn’t speak.

Later that day they went over and told Brian and Leighanne the good news but Leighanne already knew cause they found out together. They then opened more presents and ate a really great meal cooked by Leighanne and Alexya. Then went home and went to bed since they were all tired from a big Christmas day of playing with games to finding out Alexya was pregnant again.

End Notes:
I hoped you liked my short story. Tell me what you think about it. And please be honest.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8692