Every moment in between by sarahmarie0727
Summary: Sophie Kent decided she needed a new start - a new home, new friends and even a new boyfriend. After breaking things off with celebrity boyfriend, Nick Carter, she relocated to Boston, MA to try and start fresh. Little does she know, Nick's not able to get over things as easily as she had thought. Boston might not be so new and so fresh after all.

[Summaries aren't my thing; but read & review!!]
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Nick
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5272 Read: 7811 Published: 12/20/07 Updated: 01/04/08
PLEASE READ. by sarahmarie0727
To all my readers:

I really don’t know how to word this because it is such a difficult thing to talk about. I was just diagnosed with what’s called idiopathic dilatation of the main pulmonary artery. It is a heart disease; thankfully we found it and we’re starting to control it. However, it’s a rare disease and I’m pretty much dedicating a lot of what I have to it right now.

I definitely believe that someday soon – after the initial shock wears off – I will turn back to my writing for support/strength. I know it’ll be there waiting for me. So I’m simply calling this a “brief hiatus”. I really just need to focus on my health at the moment.

So I apologize for leaving; I apologize for not having an update for you sooner. Ever since Christmas I’ve been in and out of the hospital, having MRI’s and other tests done. I hope when I do come back, all you readers will be able to pick up and continue reading. I can’t thank you all enough for reviewing religiously and letting me know how you’re enjoying the story.

Thanks for everything,

Sarah.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8754