Nicks Wedding by Anita
Summary: The day of Nick Carters wedding
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Group, Nick
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1649 Read: 855 Published: 01/07/08 Updated: 01/07/08

1. Chapter 1 by Anita

Chapter 1 by Anita
Author's Notes:
just a little short story i wrote for fun! please read and review!

"This is not good. This is NOT good!" Nick groaned running around the room searching for something.

Kevin looked at him.

Nick man, what's wrong?"

"The rings, I've lost the wedding rings!" He said throwing pillows off the couch.

Kevin and Brian exchanged looks. The day had just begun and already, Nick was a mess. The guys had expected him to be nervous after all it was his wedding day but they hadn't expected him to be quite so frantic.

"Come on come on, please be here." He muttered tossing pillows off the couch.

"Nick, take a break a moment ok, you're panicking." AJ said.

Nick sighed walking over to the freezer, he was in desperate need of sugar. He opened it searching for the ice cream bars.

"Ah ha! I found them!" He exclaimed pulling out the wedding rings.

"Nick....why in the world are your wedding rings in the freezer?" Brian asked slowly.

"Duh, so I wouldn't lose them!" Nick said beaming proudly.

The guys shook their heads amused. Nick was definitely strange.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took a deep breath relieved that I had found my wedding rings. I knew the guys were trying hard not to laugh at me and who could blame them? But now was not the time to be thinking about. Now was the time to think about how in just a few short hours I was gonna be a married man.

I began to smile like an idiot to myself. Who ever would have thought that I, Nick Carter would be getting married? And not to just any woman, but to a smart and beautiful one at that!

"Nick, come on lets get into our tuxes." Kevin said tapping my arm.

We went to my bedroom upstairs, all of our tuxes on the bed. I looked at mine and felt light headed with excitement, or maybe it was because I hadn't eaten that ice cream bar since I had joyfully found my wedding rings.

I looked around at the guys, they were all standing in solid colored boxers and white t shirts and socks. Shrugging I stripped down. Brian burst out laughing and I turned around to see what was so funny.

"Dude! You wear Bugs Bunny boxers!" He chuckled.

I glared at him puffing my chest out.

"Yeah so? She happens to think they are adorable."

"Yeah man, for a first grader." AJ shot at me.

Grumbling, I flipped him the birdie as I grabbed my black dress pants. I was stepping in with my right foot when Howie broke in.

"Nick man, can't you wear something sexier for tonight?" He asked.

I looked down at my Bugs Bunny boxers, shrugging I went and began tossing out my boxers trying to find sexier ones.

"Oh nice!" AJ called out.

I turned to look and groaned. Figures I had accidentally thrown out the gag gift pair from my girl. The guys were all laughing as AJ held up hot pink satin boxers trimmed with black lace that read Loki on the butt and Thor with an arrow in the front. I rolled my eyes and continued to search.

I finally pulled out some simple black silk boxers and pulled down my others mooning the guys.

Howie let out a quite amusing girly shirk and I giggled to myself proud of it.

"Come on Nick! Grow up." Kevin said but I really could tell he thought it was funny.

Once again I grabbed my slacks and stepped in with my right foot, then my left. I frowned a bit confused. Why the heck was the right leg of my suit tighter? I shrugged ignoring it and pulled on a light pink dress shirt.

Yeah that's right, I said pink. Why pink do you ask? It's what I get for falling in love with a Grease fan. My beautiful bride loved how John Travolta looked in black and pink when he took Sandy to the dance and decided to have pink in our wedding. Hmm maybe I should wear those pink and black boxers....nah.

"Wow look everybody, our little Nicky is all grown up!" Kevin said walking over pinching my cheeks.

I scowled and smacked his hands.

"Knock it off Kev." I growled and stepped back to look at them. I was glad that I had forced them to wear pink too.

They had fought me against it but I put my foot down. I was my wedding day darn it. If I was gonna be tortured, by golly so were they!

I got my camera, Howie was in his pink shirt and boxers, I happily snapped a picture.

"Nick!" Howie whined, Yeah I'm not the only one who whines and at least I don't sound like a girl.

I just smiled at Howie and turned taking pictures of the others.

"Nick where are you pink socks?" AJ smirked at me?

I looked down at my bare feet.

"Shit!"

Kevin shook his head, they had all finished dressing and were staring at me.

"You guys get to the limo, I'll meet you there!"

Once the guys left I began to tear my room apart in search of the stupid Danny Zuko inspired socks.

The limo horn honked and I jumped, I grabbed the first pair I could, stuffing my feet into them and putting on the black dress shoes. I grabbed my tux jacket and ran down.

"I'm so ready for this!" I said sliding in.

Kevin was staring down with a shocked expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Y your socks!" He stuttered. I grumbled. It figured he would be the one to notice!

Right away the other guys eyes went straight to my feet. On my left foot I was wearing a tight purple sock with pink hearts that my bride sometimes wore after she had gotten them as a Valentine's Day gift. On my left foot was a bright green sock. Maybe I should have check carefully that they at least matched before I put them on, but hey, I was running on time ok!

"Smooth Nick, really, smooth." AJ said shaking his head. I think I have stopped shocking them. Really, I had thought that they would have better reactions. Oh well. Sometimes chicken, sometimes, feathers.

We got to the church and were led to a back room across the hall from my bride. I was dying to see her.

"It's just about time to go Nick. Are you ready?" Brian asked his hand on my shoulder.

"Of course I am! I was born ready! Shit!" I said as I dropped one of the rings it rolled under the table.

Howie sighed as I bent over bumping my head hard.

"YOW CHEE SNOOZER DIDDLE!" I hollered grabbing my head.

AJ snickered laughing. I groaned in throbbing pain. Howie bent handing me back the ring.

"N no man, Kevin's the ring man let him take care of them." I said handing over her wedding band also.

It was finally time and the guys and I walked out. The right leg of my pants still tight I bent down checking the leg and gasped as I pulled out a very sexy red little number.

"How the heck did that get in there?" I wondered stuffing it into a plant hoping to get it back later. 

Moving again, I went in and up to the alter.

The music began I waited at the alter as the guys and their women walked down towards me. I smiled watching them, Kevin was gonna walk my bride down, as her father had passed away so as Brian my best man stood beside me, I felt the temperature in the room rise.

Suddenly the wedding march began. The doors opened again and there she was on Kevin's arm. My eyes were locked on hers as she slowly made her way down towards me. My heart was fluttering with excitement. She was such a cliche, a vision of pure beauty. My chest puffed out proud.

Finally Kevin handed my bride over to me. I took her hand as it all began. Finally it was time for vows and rings. I stared at her as she slid the band onto my finger saying her vows. I took the ring from Howie, saying my and I'll be damned if someone didn't put butter and the stupid ring but I dropped it.

"Oopsie." I muttered bending to get it.

The was a loud gasp and I stiffened realizing what had happened. Right as I had bent, I had let out the largest fart. I slowly stood my face burning I met her eyes. She was biting her lip hard trying not to laugh when the smell hit her nose. Her nose screwed up and she coughed a bit and gagged.

"Oh come on! It's not that bad!"

"Y yes it is!" She gasped fanning her hand in front of her nose.

I sulked sliding the ring on her finger. We were then pronounced man and wife. I excitedly pushed her veil back bending to kiss her when our heads bumped.

"OW HOLY MOTHER OF" I paused the priest, my bride, the guys staring at me. "Thank you God for my wife." I finished weakly before kissing her.

Taking each others hands, we began to walk out ready for the reception. I was beaming waving to my family and friends when it happened.

My bride shirked and I looked down. She was a couple steps in front of  me, the back of her dress on the floor. I had accidentally stepped on her train, tearing the back out of her dress. Her silky bridal pantied butt flashing the world.

"WHY ME!" I cried quickly pulling off my tux jacket slipping it on her.

She looked at me.

"Well, I can't say I didn't know what I was getting into." She said sliding her hand in mine.

Breathing out relieved, we made it to the limo. I kissed her gently as we made our way to the reception. I had a feeling things were about to change for me, as we got out of limo I tripped falling flat on my face. Then again, maybe not.

This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8779