Secrets and Lies by kristylee
Summary: This is a love story,but a love that needs to be hidden,sit back and read about Lacey and the love she must keep hidden from her brother.Follow the twists and turns as the relationship grows,enjoy
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Kevin
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 1825 Read: 8595 Published: 05/05/08 Updated: 06/05/08

1. Remember dont touch her by kristylee

2. jealous by kristylee

3. trouble by kristylee

4. together by kristylee

5. Pregnant,but shes a virgin by kristylee

Remember dont touch her by kristylee
Nick couldnt keep still he was too excited his little sister Lacey was coming to visit,he hadnt seen her for months.

All the other guys were getting annoyed as Nick was bouncing around and kept asking the time.

Finally Kevin turned around and said "Nick stay still or we wont go get Lacey"

"Aww cmon Kev,shes been in boarding school,all this time and I havent seen her"

Kevin wasnt all that happy to have Lacey on the bus as the last time he saw her was 5 yrs ago and she was a chubby,piggytailed 13 yr old,that followed the guys everywhere,which dampened Kevins bedroom antics alot,so to hear now that she had graduated ,she was to tour with them made him annoyed.

Nick turned to all the guys"and dont even think about trying to get it on with her"

Kevin grimaced and Aj laughed

Finally it was time for the guys to go pick up Lacey.they all piled into Nicks car and drove to the airport.

Nick was whining they were late,they werent of course they arrived just as the plane arrived.

Nick ran to the terminal with the guys trailing behind

'kevin" yelled a voice kevin turned around and saw a tall blonde with curves in all the right places.

"yes miss,can i help, you"

'Kevin you dag its me Lacey"

Kevin was shocked theres no way that this was Lacey

All of a sudden Nick came rushing over"Lacey how did you get past me" he said as he hugged her

Nick Turned around and saw all the guys staring at Lacey,he shot them filthy looks and said "remember what i told you".

"So guys "Lacey said oblivious to all the stares

"What are we going to do tonight,cause i heard there is a great club called Kaylee nearby.

"Lacey' screached Nick "you are too young to go clubbing"

"Nick im 18 relax, its not like i havent been to one before"

They hopped in the car still arguing,in this whole time Kevin hadnt once taken his eyes off of Laceys and her large baby blues eyes.
jealous by kristylee
By the time they all got back to the hotel,they had agreed to go to club Kaylee.

They all got out of the car,and went there seperate ways,agreeing to meet later.

Brian went to ring Leighanne,Howie to ring Leigh,Aj to go check out the poolwhile nick and lacey went to catch up on lost time.

Kevin started folowing Nick and lacey

"Hey train,do you mind letting me and lacey spend some time alone,so we can catch up"

"um ,oh ok' replied Kevin,still not believing that this was Lacey



Several hrs passed and it was time to go to the club,they guys were standing there already to go

"hey whats taking lacey so long" asked Aj adjusting his trademark glasses

Just then Lacey walked in,Kevin felt his groin tighten,just looking at her

She was dressed in a black mini skirt,a tight red sleevless halter and leather boots and as she put her black leather jacket on her long wavy blonde hair brushed against kevin.

"so Kevin,are you ready" aske Lacey not aware of what she was doing to Kevin

'uh yeah ' said kevin unable to talk in sentances.

As the rest of bsb stared at Lacey in shock,Nick told them to stop drooling.

"Lacey go back and get dressed your not going out likes that you look like a two bit hooker"
Lacey shot nick a look that could kill and taunted"oh so i look like one of your ex girlfriends nick"

Nick decided to drop the subject after seeing how upset Lacey was ,after all they had only seen each other for a few hrs and didnt want to fight .

They all piled into the car and took off

The club was only 5 minutes away so it didnt take long to get there.

As they got out of the car,a rush of fans came eager to see the boys.

Over whelmed lacey grabbed the nearest person which was Kevin.

"ts ok lacey"soothed kevin inhaling the sweet smell of bluberries from her hair

The club security got the guys through the fans into the club.

The club was pumping,and they guys quickly went on the dance floor,

Lacey still shook up from earlier just sat at a table drinking a vodka and cranberry that nick bought her.

She was sitting there looking around when she saw Kevin dancing with a short lady.

All of a sudden Lacey felt a bit jealous of the girl in Kevins arms,wondering if that could ever be her.

What Lacey never realised was that Kevin was watching her wishing it was Lacey he was dancing with
trouble by kristylee
Lacey went and got another drink at the bar as she was ordering She felt 2 strong arms around her waist.

"Hey Lacey want to dance?"

It was Kevin,he had finally decided to make his move

"ummm yeah sure Kevin"

Kevin wasted no time leading Lacey onto the floor.

Just as he put his arms around her.he heard shouting.

He looked over and saw a irate looking Nick about to hit AJ.

Lacey looked over and rolled her eyes"what now"

Lacey and Kevin Ran over

'whats wrong nick" asked lacey

"that fucker,he he ..block your ears lacey" replied nick


Nick took a deep sigh,and pointed to Aj.
"that jack ass was perving on Lacey:

Kevin groaned in his head and thought no not Aj too,How am i going to keep her away from his slimy paws

While Aj and Nick kept arguing,Kevin used the moment to talk to Lacey

"Lacey, I need to ask you something and you can say no or tell me to fuck off if you want too.."


Just then before Lacey could answer
"What the fuck are you doing Kevin? I said I wanted to spend time with my sister! Leave her the fuck alone!"

"Nick relax,He wasnt doing anything,we were just talking" Nick eyed Kevin like he didnt believe her.

"yeah nick,i just thought you would want her away from the fight"
"oh shit yeah um thanks Kevin sorry to get all in your face"
"Its cool man,if i had a sister id be the same"

As they were talking Lacey thought,so he doesnt like me ,i wonder what he was going to ask
together by kristylee
They all decided after that,the best thing,would to head back to the hotel.

It was 2am and Kevin noticed Lacey was tired and that she was avoiding looking at him.

Once they all got to the hotel,Kevin pulled Lacey aside and asked her what was wrong.

Lacey tried to pull away,not wanting to talk to kevin,but he pleaded for her to stay and talk.

Lacey explained that she thought Kevin liked her,but she realised he doesnt.

Kevin Kissed her hard "Lacey i do Like you,In fact I love you and i want us to be together"
"But what about Nick"Lacey replied
"stuff Nick.us is what matters'
"but he will make it hard for you kevin"

Kevin kissed her again silencing her ,and they both knew at that moment theyd be together even if they had to hide it from Nick.

Lacey closed her eyes getting lost in Kevins kisses,Kevin pulled away and looked into her blue eyes and groaned "I think we better go to bed,I hear the rest of the guys coming now"
Lacey went to reply but Kevin stopped her with a quick kisss and pushing her away gently ran into his room just as Nick came racing around the corner trying to beat Brian to the sony playstation.

"hey Lacey,you look a bit flushed are you okay?"
Lacey tried not to look guilty while replying"yeah Im fine just a bit tired"

Nick looked at her strangely as he and Brian went to play the game leaving a Happy but guilty Lacey out in the hall.
End Notes:
Would you like another story about about kevin and lacey,please let me know.
Pregnant,but shes a virgin by kristylee
For the next month Kevin and Lacey continued to see each other without beeing caught by any one except for Aj who aggreed to keep it a secret,due to not wanting to hear Nick whining about it.

Kevin was getting restless though,he wanted to show Lacey off,he was sick of keeping her a secret and not being able to fully relax in the relationship.

Lacey on the otherhand was happy to hide it as she knew Nick would hurt Kevin if he found out,but little did she know they would have no choice soon but to tell him.

Lacey had been throwing up,she wasn't concerned as she assumed it was the flu which had been spreading threw the Backstreet crew.
Kevin was getting concerned though as she still wasn't over it after a week and she was getting dizzy.
Kevin pleaded for her to see a doctor,even Nick was getting concerned,but Lacey still would not see a doctor.

Then one day while watching rehersals Lacey fainted.
Nick ran down from the stage knocking Aj down in the hurry to get to her,Kevin tried to get to Lacey but Howie stopped him saying"let her brother be with her"

Lacey still wasnt awake when the ambulance came 10 minutes later to take her to the hospital.
When they got to The Hospital,Dr Radnish explained that they would be doing bloodtests on Lacey and Would have the results within the hour.

It was the longest Hour of Kevins life,he wanted to hold Lacey,but Nick would not let any one near her.

Finally Dr Radnish had the results "well it seems to be Lacey is pregnant"
"she cant be ,she is still a virgin,get in tehre and redo thos tests as they are so wrong its not funny" Yelled Nick

As Brian tried to calm Nick,Aj looked at the now pale looking Kevin.
"UMM Nick.Laceys not a virgin,we have been seeing each other"said Kevin

Nick ran towards kevin and tackled him to the ground punching him"I told you not to touch her,I told you she was off limits,but you didn't listen and now look"he yelled

Howie and AJ pulled Nick off of Kevin.
"Fuck it",said Nick "once Laceys discharged from here,im taking her home and Im quitting the Backstreet Boys,and you will not see her again"

'Nick you cant,thats not fair"said Kevin.
Nick just shook his head and asked the hospital security to remove them from Laceys room.
Kevin broke down crying in the hall outside Laceys room
"why cus" asked Brian"why did you have to choose Lacey"
Kevin just continued to cry.

Meanwhile in Laceys room,Lacey started to wake calling Kevins name.
'you wont have to worry about him Lacey,we are going home ,mum and I will help you raise the baby"

Laceys face blanched "baby what baby and wheres Kevin"

Nick swallowed hard and said"Lacey honey.Kevin ran off when he heard the dr say you were pregnant saying he wasn't going to raise a baby and that you slept around so it wasn't his"
Lacey not knowing Nick was lying broke down in tears while Nick held her tight
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8985