You're Always Walking Away by KeelieRose86
Summary:

Inspired by the song Panic! Nick and his girlfriend Katie continue to always be stop and go. Read and Review!!! I love feedback!!! Tee hee.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 712 Read: 864 Published: 06/10/08 Updated: 06/10/08

1. You're Always Walking Away by KeelieRose86

You're Always Walking Away by KeelieRose86
Go...stop, stop and go...
Go, stop and go...
I just hear static...


She stood there before me, staring down. Those azure eyes I loved so much were looking away, they did anything to make sure they wouldn't meet my eyes. We've been through this before, so so many times before.

I used to read you
Loud and Clear
Not like this
It's so erratic


Our relationship had started off so long ago, it feels like forever sometimes. I guess you could say she was the love of my life. In my eyes Katie was perfect. Her long blond hair, that smile, her slim body I loved to press against mine. She was everything I loved. Sometimes, she was everything I hated. I knew she hated my lifestyle. It drove me nuts how she always wanted to walk away from it all. I can't help it. I can't change who I am. Being Nick Carter, the fame, the music, is as much a part of me as she is, as much a part of me as breathing. We fought about it constantly, always. And it brings us back to the beginning, to where we are right now.

And I'm not rational
When I see you around
Your inconsistency
And you know it's dragging me down
You're so conflicted baby


Then she said the words she said so many damn times before. “Nick, we need to break up.”

You're always walking away
One step and everything's over
And you're running back to me
You say I let you down
Baby take me in or just take me out
I'm already dead
I already said I'm sorry


“But…why?!”

“I can’t take it anymore!” She cried, her golden tresses spilled over her shoulders as those now hurting sapphire eyes met my own. I hated seeing her like this. She didn’t want this. She never did. But anytime something went wrong, here we’d be, threats of an end that never came.

“Take what?”

“Groupies throwing themselves on you! You always flirt with them, let me down and I’m sick of it!”

“Baby…” I pleaded with a step toward my girlfriend with the sun kissed sunny locks. “I’m sorry…you know this…”

Stop and go…
I've made mistakes
I've been an addict
A blind fanatic
Don't you know
You're not immune to the panic
With somebody


I grabbed her arm and pulled her against me. At first she resisted before her slim toned body finally relaxed against my own. I rubbed her back. “I love you you know…”

She sighed. “I know, it’s just, after Brad, I get so afraid of what’s between us.”

When the snow hits your skin
The cold don't last forever
But you'll live it again
If you don't let seasons change


Brad was her ex, abusive, cruel and beat my poor baby down. I only wish I knew her then, I would have saved her from the damage he caused. But after two years with me, I thought she’d forget that by now…I guess the scars remain. But they could break us apart and that would kill me. I love her. I know I was a user, a man whore, a lover of one night stands once. But that was before I met Katie Roslyn. Before I met the rest of my life.

You're always walking away
One step and everything's over
And you're running back to me
You say I let you down
Baby take me in or just take me out
I'm already dead
I already said I'm sorry


“Can’t you just…quit?” I heard her ask. “Kevin already left, why not let it end. We could be happy, away from the fans who want to take you from me. I need you…”

“I love you baby.”

How many times do I have to say it
Before you believe me


“So do this…”

It never ends with her. Always back and forth. “I can’t, I love what I do…”

“But not me.”

“I love you.” My lips met the smooth silky flowery scented skin upon her forehead. “More than life.”

She sighed again. “I love you too.” She sounded so sad…”I’m sorry.”

Go, stop, stop and go…
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9081