Something that I already know. by BSB-Chick-101
Summary: Nick thinks his wife is hiding somthing from him...but isnt' expecting what it really is!
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 728 Read: 1085 Published: 09/04/08 Updated: 09/04/08
Story Notes:
Just wanted to write somthing fun to take my mind off of 'More than we bargained for'. But I promise I'll have an update by this weekend on the story.

1. Not what I thought I knew. by BSB-Chick-101

Not what I thought I knew. by BSB-Chick-101
“Leigh-Anna?!” Nick screamed as he ran up the stairs. He was furious at her, she’s been distant lately but after what was said to him today, he snapped.

Leigh-Anna groaned annoyed as she came out of their master bathroom in her bath robe, her hair wet and her hands on her hip. “What is it now Nick?”

“Guess who I ran into today, Mark that who?!” He yelled slamming their bedroom door as hard as he could, Mark had been Leigh-Anna’s co-worker for about three months now.

“So, he was probally just being friendly! Why do you care?!” she defended.

“I care Leigh-Anna because we’ve been married for about two years now and ever since he came into the picture you’ve been leaving Henry and I out in the rain!” Nick shouted, he and Leigh-Anna have a three year-old son named Henry that they loved so dearly, but Nick couldn’t help but think that Leigh-Anna was hiding something from him.

“Nick, listen to yourself for fuck sake! Why the hell would I be screwing around with Mark! One, he’s two years younger than me and Two, I married you!”

“Oh, so your saying that if we weren’t married you’d screw him!” he yelled insulted.

Leigh-Anna screamed “No! Nick, I love you both too much and I wouldn’t be a fool and screw it up! Why did you lose all your faith in me, especially after everything we’ve been through?!”

“I lost my faith in you ever since you started to work with him. It’s obvious you’ve been keeping something from me, and I have damn good reason to think that’s it!” He said in a low voice.

Leigh-Anna looked at him and had tears stinging in her eyes “Well if that’s what you think, maybe this was a mistake.” She said as she put her hand up to her face and ran out of the room.

Nick ran his hands through his hair, ‘Damn, I didn’t mean to be that hard on her’ he thought to himself. He was angry, but he didn’t want to snap at her. He sighed and walked out of their room and into their sons room. “Hey buddy.” He said softly. Hoping not to wake him up, but it was no use, the three year old rose and hugged Nick.

“Daddy, is mommy mad at you?” he asked.

“Yeah buddy, she is a little bit. But don’t worry, we’ll make up in a few minutes.” He sugar-coated his response for his son.

“Okay daddy, I’m sleepy.” He yawned and Nick chuckled lightly.

“Go back to sleep Henry, I love you.” He lightly kissed his son’s head.

“I love you too and Daddy, and I love mommy.” He said as he turned to his side and closed his eyes.

“Me too.” He said as he gently closed the door. He went down stairs and into the kitchen. “Leigh-Anna?” he called her name and there was no answer. He looked all over the first story of their home, could she have left? Could he have ruined everything he built for the last seven years over one stupid argument? He calmed himself down and went onto their patio, sighing with relief when he seen her on the top of the rock overlooking their pool, she had her knees brought up to her chest with her chin resting on her kneecaps, looking intensely at the glistening blue pool.

“Hey” he said as he climbed on top of the rock and sat down next to her.

She said nothing, she just kept looking at the water, he tucked a piece of her blonde hair around her ear and seen tears coming down her face.

“Baby, I’m sorry but I just have to know what’s wrong. You have been very distant lately and I need to know if I was doing anything wrong.”

She shook her head and took a deep breath “No you weren’t doing anything, but I do have something I need to tell you. I was looking for the right time but I guess it’s now or never.”

Nick shut his eyes and breathed in deep, preparing for whatever it was she had to tell him.

“Nick…we’re having another baby.”
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9226