In the Fields... by KevinsChickadee
Summary: She thought she was alone in the Western fields of Kentucky. Her body, bathed in nakedness, wandering around the wet patches of grass...until she had a partner to join her.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian
Genres: Fantasy, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2178 Read: 4512 Published: 01/05/09 Updated: 01/07/09
Story Notes:
Part of this visual is added here, so I can see if anyone's interested in reading it. The rest will be finished soon. :)

1. Part I by KevinsChickadee

2. Part II by KevinsChickadee

3. Part III by KevinsChickadee

Part I by KevinsChickadee
The world bled in black as I sat in the humid, Western fields. No one was around, no animals crying, no insects buzzing. It was starkly quiet, and it scared me half to death. I sit here alone with my thoughts with my book, untouched, beside me.

I look to the sky and see nothing but darkness; the stars weren't out, and the moon was hiding in the dark clouds above. The only thing that was moving was the tall trees, whose branches were swaying with the wind, and clashing each other's browning leaves. The wind began to howl; it wasn't a calming wind, yet it was a crisp breeze, chilling my milky skin just the same.

And then, the cool breeze dispersed, and the muggy warmth returned to my dark little world. My tight white blouse began sticking to me, as well as my black jeans. Knowing that I am alone I start to peel out of my restraining clothes and hung them on a branch nearby. My brunette tresses met with the wind, dancing and lightly swaying back and forth, clashing onto my face. I intake the sweet smell that is mid summer, and let out a soothing exhale followed by a smile.

I come to these fields to gather up my thoughts, be it about family, or love. These fields were, once upon a time, filled with life, but not now. It was completely dark. I can see my hand in front of my face, but the fields were rather blackened. Outside of how the fields looked, were my attire. Never have I been in this place with my clothes staying on; never in the summer. No one comes here, and it's best when it's secluded, so I can be alone with my thoughts . . . . at least I thought I was alone.

From a distance, I hear the galloping of horseshoes. At a steady pace it came my way; I turn to my clothes and reach out for them, but something told me not to. What, I didn't know, so I stayed at my position. Suddenly, along with the gallops, came water trickling down my shoulders, then a powerful clash of thunder soon followed.

Perfect; I was met to face whoever was coming towards me, and now rainfall. The rain poured down harder, and the galloping abruptly stopped. “Who's there?” I cry. My only response was the sound of footsteps coming my way. The sound of 'stay here, boy,' was very faint, but it rang in my ears, sharp as a tack.

Again, I stood my ground, waiting on the stranger to come forward. “I say, who's there?” Through the rain and the thunder, whoever it was did not hear me; I can still hear his footsteps approaching. Ever so slowly, a figure came to view: I see a man of 5'7 coming towards me wearing a red plaid shirt, torn blue jeans, and he was barefoot.

He was not wet, but when he came to me, he was immediately drenched. And here I stand, naked before him; I became a crimson red when I saw him grin. “So, natural shower, I see?” he says to me. I shake my head, and look away. “Listen, you don't have to be frightened of me, sweetheart,” he said in a slight Southern drawl, which I found amusing, seeing as though I've never met a Westerner up close and personal.

“I'm not afraid...it's just...I was...” he walked closer to me, and the first thing that stood out were his striking clear blue eyes. His eyes were like...like blue topaz, glistening and radiant. How they stood out in the dark of night, I'll never know.
End Notes:
Feedback is MUCH appreciated (especially some of my stories that are being left out to dry)

Just tell me what you all think of them.
Part II by KevinsChickadee
“I really need to get out of the rain,” I tell him, and he just smiled. “Follow me...” he extended his hand out to me and I naturally place my hand upon his. “I must retrieve my clothing...” “You don't have to do that. I love nature, and what you have on is as natural as it's gonna get,” and grinned again.

What was he getting at, I thought. A part of me knew what he wanted, but at the same time, I wasn't for certain what he wanted from me. The only thing I wanted, was to get out of the rain, which I did; we're under a long and tall limber tree, the only tree with elongated plush leaves.

“Thank you,” I say to him as he sat down next to me. “Though I'm not complaning, may I ask why you're out here in the middle of the night in the nude?” I look down and answer him, “I don't know.” and I didn't know; why do I come out here in the middle of the night bathed in nakedness? I have a home not far from the Western fields that I can tend to being naked without anyone knowing. But why here? “You don't know...?”

I look up at him and answer, “I guess it's because every summer, on a night like this, something tells me to come to this place.” “Naked?” “Naked. I'm sorry to have made you uncomfortable. I'll retrieve my things.”

Before I had the chance to get up from the wet grass, he touches my shoulder. “Please, don't go. Here...” My eyes looked over at him once more as he starts to take his wet shirt off. “Why are you--” “So I can be comfortable for you.” Without stopping, he takes his shirt completely off, and sets it down on the grass. “Would you be so kind as to take my britches off?” My eyes widened at his request. “Wh...what?” “It would make me even more comfortable...”

I swallow a lump that was lodged in my throat, and clipped my thumb and forefinger between his belt. Slowly, I pulled down his trousers and underwear, and slipped them off. For a second, I stare down his amazing body: his arms were so toned and perfectly defined, his torso, so taut and ripped.

My eyes stopped at his manhood, though I tried looking away from it, and couldn't. My sight was stuck at it. Within me, there was a wild side that needed to come out, but I was never successful in finding someone who had my similar tastes. “Come 'ere...” he beckons me now in a deep, country tone. I look up from my desired 'landscape', and become instantly lost in his light blue gaze. “Yes...?” “Just, come 'ere...”

Sensuously, I crawled towards him, but he stops me. “I want you to touch me, sweetheart...” I bit my lower lip at his second request, and let my dainty hands and fingers explore his beautiful body.

His eyes closed, and a light moan escaped his thin lips in a flash. “Lower...” he tells me, and my hands, as if they had a mind of its own, traveled south. Within seconds, his manhood became fully erect while settling my hand on his short, dark blonde tresses of pubic hair. He looks over at me, and tells me to 'touch' him, which I did.

Balancing myself upon the wet grass, I straddled his waist with my back to him. I felt his powerful hands circling my hips and trail downward towards my warm depths. His thumb, lightly lashing at my clitoris, sends jolts of lightning down my spine, and waves of my natural juices down his chest. I quiver, wanting more of his light, but deadly assault.

“I see that you're very sensitive...” he says to me with his voice hushed yet filled with desire.. Yes, a single touch from a man's needy hand gets me going each and every time. But only in my dreams: my virginity is still intact, but I won't tell him that.
Part III by KevinsChickadee
My wild side slowly and ever so surely starts to seep out; I didn't care in the fact that I didn't know him, all I knew was that I wanted every inch of him stretching me apart, and pleasing me in the only way he can. Another shockwave ran through me as I felt his hot, yet soft tongue kiss my netherregions.

My hands gripped onto his strong legs as he lifted the lower half of my body, and ate away at me. By the love of God, his wicked tongue lashing across my folds drove me insane; I wanted more. Lightly, I rocked my lower half against his taut jawline, and in response to it, he snakes his tongue inside my virginal abyss.

I knew that he enjoyed every taste and every smell of me, for he continuously let out groans of wonton passion. Minutes, pleasurable minutes passed, and my walls began to compress around his tongue. “Mmm...you're about ready to cum, aren't you?” My teeth clenching together, and my light groans were my only response to him. He didn't stop, and I didn't want him to; that sweet, familiar tingle began to grow from deep within me. “Then, cum...” And so I did. In a rush, my virginal juices came flooding onto his face, trickling down his chin and stomach.

I whimpered with such imbalance as I hung onto his legs once more, trying so hard to come back down. It was a hard job to do. Trying to gain my posture as well as my breathing, I slump off of him; I felt his strong hands hold onto the sides of my arms, and settle me down on his legs.

Flustered, I look into his vibrant eyes, and see lust mirrored in each blue orb. “That felt good, didn't it?” I nod, still coming down from my natural high. “Then, are you ready for something more...?” I've been ACHING for something more. “Ye...yes...” The Southern man laid back in position, opening his legs to show me his manliness once again. “Then...set yourself around me...”

I see him rubbing his inner thighs, and his lovely cock bulge lightly back and forth; who am I to deny THAT? Holding onto his shoulders, I slowly wrap myself around his awaiting flesh. The slight pain turned into sheer pleasure as he started to move me slowly. “M...More...I want more...” I cry, and in response to that, he starts to pump in and out of me, wreaking havoc upon my insides. The feel of his thickness intrigued and thrilled me to no end; I became lost in the throes of our forbidden passion.

The rain water and our sweat intermingled with one another and clung onto us, instantly becoming grand players in our erotic game. Our breathing became hot and heavy like a lion and his lover violently tear away at each other in beastial passion.

His hands grazed over my breasts as I go up and down on him; he cups them in his hands before slipping my right nipple into his hot mouth. I was starting to lose it, but I wanted him to come with me. I tilted my head to the side as his pelvis clashes upon mine, ravaging my purity deeper and deeper inside of me. This is how I wanted it, my first time; to be wild and just right. Something told me that this was to happen with no questions asked, and I wasn't hesitant whatsoever.

That same familiar tingle once again comes over me, and at the same time, I feel him twitch beneath me. His eyes are closed, and his teeth crunched together, as he's about to come. “D...Damnit....I'm there...” Faster his blows upon me grew and with each swift move, he released a growl from within, which tantalized the both of us. My walls contracted around him uncontrolably, and soon my moans escalated.

Within seconds, I start to feel myself lose all control, as did he. Once again, I come around him hard and strong, drenching him with my sticky essence. “I'm....I'm gonna cum, I--” he shouts out to the heavens, his baritone voice resonating throughout the fields as he climaxes deep inside of me, covering my walls with his own sticky essence. I slipped off of him again, completely spent and limp, whereas he strokes out the rest of his outrageous orgasm. “Ohhh, fuck...” was the last thing he said, then slumped against the tree as he tried to breathe normally again.

His hand still wrapped around his softness, he looks over to me and said, “How...was THAT for your first time?” How did he know? “How did you know that I was a vi--” He places his finger upon my lips to silence me. “I don't know...” “You don't know?” “Something told ME to come here; I don't know who, and--” suddenly, a ray of light peeked through the darkened clouds, then the clouds parted away to make room for the sun. The storm passed, and the darkness faded altogether. “The darkness...it's gone?” “It appears so...” he says in response.

So, that's what it took: two strangers, wandering in the Western fields, and by the forces of Mother Nature, and the purity of our passion, destroyed the darkness that surrounded it.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9498