Another Late Night by AngelgirlD
Summary:

AnotherLateNight300.jpg 300 picture by AngelgirlDorough

Summary: Another late night thinking and wishing for his return, once again he is retain and does not care that we are home waiting for him.  With yet another excuse that would only satisfy him yet for me is a slap of bitter truth.


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Howie
Genres: Dramedy
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 874 Read: 696 Published: 03/09/09 Updated: 03/09/09
Story Notes:

 Another Late night

By AngelgirlDorough

©11- 25-2008 

 Disclaimer: This is for entrainment only, as its context is fictional.  Do not take any part of my story as is plagiarism.  With that said, please enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD

Chapter 1 by AngelgirlD
 

 

            Here I'm once again sitting in the dark yet again another late night waiting for him.  Sorry, about that I should present my self, my name is Angella Dorough and this is my sad and sorry life.

 

Angella's POV

 

            Another late night, thinking in the dark waiting for him to arrive yet again with another excuse ready to satisfy him; while for me it is slaps of  bitter truth.  The truth of uncertainty, as I know that someone else is satisfying his needs, the needs that I once cover and I was enough-guess what? Not anymore.  As cheap perfume lingers on him that first night that he came home late, I smell my marriage demise.

            After being with her, I know that there is someone else and every time I confront him about it, he says to ease my mind that his heart belong to me; as, he makes love to me that now has become a routine.  He would say he loves me, that I'm the only woman for him-that there is no one else-WHAT A LIE! But some how I'm so weak. I fool myself into believe it, as I fall once again into his strong arms.  I let him take me to new heights as he is the only one that can and for those mere hours or so he is mine again and only mine.  That's until the new day breaks, and I reach with my hand for him where I only feel an empty cold space. 

            Opening my eyes, I see the empty space; I quickly shut my eyes close as I try fruitlessly to sop the tears from falling.  Wiping away my tears with the back of my hand, I get up; get ready as I brace myself for the new day.  I put up a happy face and go to work where I find the source of my misery-a tall long blond hair girl that started to work not so long ago there but somehow they knew each other from before.  She is eloquent, so polite, I just want to strangle her as she has the audacity to speak to me and say hi.  Sometimes I daydream that I'm brave enough to tell her to fuck off and in the meantime why don't fuck some else husband.  However, somehow that would make her aware of the pain she is inflicting, the triumph over the battle and more terrifying thought is of my love, my only love walking out of my life and into her arms. 

            I need to think big as the big picture big; because, I have someone else to look out for, my baby boy-is a pure image of his father with his big brown eyes, mocha skin and a sweet smile, that light up my world when his dad leave me in darkness with his trysts.    For him, he is the reason that I haven't sent everything to hell and forget about everything. It's apparent his dad already did.

            You know that he once made a beautiful promise-vow to me, let me see if I remember.

~~Flash Back~~

"You are the love of my life, the one that I want to share my life with.

You are the fire that burns and warm everything in me that I thought had die.

You have the power to give me life, strength as I walk through life.

You are the One the only one, I want now and forever more...

Would you be so kind to keep my heart, to respect, honor and love to the end of days?

As I will do the same."

~~End Flash Back ~~

Yea-right, I kept my promise, I cannot say the same thing for him.  But tonight is the night, as I pack everything and I'm ready to leave.  In the meantime, my child wakes up and asks, "Mommy, where are we going, is daddy coming too?" Looking at his face, those big brown eyes that I can't resist, I break down. I can't  hold my self any longer together as tears run down my face while I say to him, "Don't worry baby-we are not going anywhere-go back to sleep."  Oblivious of his parents mess, he nestles in my chest closing his sleepy eyes; while I rock my baby to sleep.  I hear his father entering the house, reaching our room-I guess not seeing me there send him into panic as I hear his quick steps getting near; suddenly, the door of our child's room opens-there he is staring at us.

He walks slowly to us, gets holds of the baby where he take him from my arms and lay him back into his bed.  There he reaches for my hand as I turn my face from him ashamed, not wanting to look at him as I know the routine that I'm afraid to break.  So, once again, I sit here, another late night alone in the dark -thinking, waiting for my lover that once left and never returned, the one that promise that I was the ‘One', the only one for him...that's whom I'm waiting for and his name is Howie D.

End Notes:
Feedback is well appreciate as I thrive for them!
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9635