The Contest by Bonesangel
Summary: the contest
Add Glitter to your Photos


Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: AJ
Genres: Adventure, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 2115 Read: 969 Published: 08/30/09 Updated: 08/30/09

1. The Contest by Bonesangel

The Contest by Bonesangel
I was online fucking around, Twittering, checking my mail and my myspace. When I came across a website. It was very interesting. So I decided to read it and find out what it was all about.

Do you want to meet your favorite Backstreet Boy and be able to go on a date with him? Well If so we have the best thing for you. We are holding a contest and if you win the contest you get to choose what Backstreet Boy you want to go on a date with. More information below.

1) You have to be 18 or older
2)You have to be able to be in New York on 10/15/2009 at 8:00am.
3) You will have to be able to be there all day
4) And last but not least you have to know your Backstreet Boys information.

I could not believe what I was reading. I knew that I wanted to do this and I knew that I would definitely be able to afford it with all of the hours plus overtime that I was getting. I scrolled down further and found the ballet that I had to print and fill out. But before I did that I forward the site to all my friends that knew anything and everything about Backstreet Boys.

“Hello, Hey did you get my e-mail?” I asked when I saw that it was my friend Mandi.
“Hey Oh my fucking god did I. You are going to do it right?” She informed me and then asked me in the most excited voice I have ever heard from her in a long time.
“Damn straight I am, umm hold on I have a beep. Hey just let me call you back it is Maribeth.” I said to her and then switched over.
“Hey Maribeth did you get my e-mail today?” I asked her when I switched over.
“Yea but I can’t make it I have class. But you need to promise me that you are going to kick ass and win it. Oh and tell me exactly how Alex smelled and how hot he looked and get me a fucking hot ass picture.” She said. I could tell that she was upset that she couldn’t be there. But I was glad that she was excited that I was going and she knew damn well that I was going to get a hot ass picture of Alex.

I met Mandi at the Portland Jet Port at 11 am on 10/13/2009. We were going to get there early and be able to see the sites and make sure that we got the good numbers, so that we could make sure that we would be able to see and meet the boys first.

“Hey!!!” I yelled as I ran over to Mandi and gave her a great big hug. We haven’t seen each other in 2 months due to work.
“Hey are you ready to meet the hottest men alive? I hope you brought enough panties.” Mandi said and started laugh.
“Fuck you. If I have my way I wont need them because all my clothes would be on the floor of Alex’s hotel room.” I said and smiled as I gave the ticket lady my ticket to board the plane. Mandi looked at me and smiled and shook her head as she handed her ticket to the lady after. The lady just looked at both of us and smiled.

******************NEW YORK 1 1/2 Days before the Contest******************

We were in our room getting ready to go out and see what New York had to offer two single women. I decided that I wanted to go and see if there was any thing to eat down stairs in the café.
“Hey I am going to the café and I will be back.” I yelled to Mandi as I was walking out of the room. I barley heard her yell ok.

Once I got down stairs and into the café I saw that there was not a lot of people in there. But there was a lot of Huge Black men in there. I didn’t think any thing of it. I walked over to the counter and ordered a bagel and cream cheese and a large coffee. Once I had my stuff I turned around to find a place to sit down and eat when I walked right into someone.
“I am so sorry hun are you ok?” He asked me as he was bending over to pick up my bagel and cream cheese that has dropped to the floor. My coffee went all over him so right there all my items for my breakfast were ruined.
“I am fine I am sorry that I was n………..” I started to say as I looked up. When I noticed who it was I couldn’t speak any more. I had totally lost my voice. He smiled at me and tilted his head a little bit,
“Here let me replace all this stuff and I would really like it if you had breakfast with me.” He said as he went up to the counter and re-ordered my things and then he ordered his.
Once we were at the table and we had every thing and no one was wearing coffee. He smiled at me.
“What’s your name and are you from New York?” He asked me.
“Umm My name is Ummm Jen and I am here for a contest to win a date with a Backstreet Boy.” I told him as I was trying to breath normally and trying not to act like a stupid person.
“Well obviously you must know who I am.” He said with a hint of sarcasm.
“No I don’t know who you are would you like to inform me.” I said with the same sarcasm. He laughed a little bit. “ Well just so that you know, my name is Alex and I am one of the guys that you are trying to win a date with.” He said and sat back in his chair and made himself more comfortable. I laughed and shook my head.
“Well I guess I really don’t need to work that hard at the contest now since here I am sitting in the café with my favorite Backstreet Boy right?” I asked him.
“Well you could look at it that way. But wouldn’t you like to see me on a real date where I wont be wearing your coffee or knocking your bagel on the floor.” He said and looked at me waiting to see what I was going to tell him.
“Well I guess you are right and I would love to be able to have a official date with you.” I said and smiled.
We finished our breakfast and then we went our separate ways. I went back up to my hotel room and he went to where ever it was that he was going. When I got up to my room I told Mandi what happened and she didn’t know what the hell to believe and she knew that I wasn’t lying to her. I would never lie about meeting Alex Mclean.

****************************The day of the contest***********************************

It was a long a hot day. Mandi and I were not even close to being the first ones there not even close to be being the middle group there. So I knew that there was a lot of people that camped out there and that was rough. Numbers were called and questions were asked. There were over 500 Backstreet fans there and I knew that all of us knew little things about the boys even things that not all of us knew but others did. When it was my turn I answered the questions the best that I could just as well as Mandi did. When they announced the winner it was really depressing. Mandi and I didn’t win the contest some chick from California won. But hey at least we had fun and I did meet Alex in the café that morning 1/˝ days ago.

**************************3 years later********************************************

It has been 3 years since the contest and I we have been to so many concerts it was awesome. We had just bought tickets to go to Boston, Mass to go and see them again. I was 31 years old and still one of the biggest BSB fans ever. My 2 ˝ year old daughter also loved their music but she would not be going to the concert with us. I don’t want her to be up that late so she is going to stay with my mother. I was getting everything ready to go to Boston when I heard my doorbell go off.
“Momma body hera.” Madison came running to tell me.
“I know baby you want to go and get it with me?” I asked her as I was picking her up, because I already knew the answer to that one. She was bouncing in my arms as we were walking to the door. I couldn’t help but laugh she was such a character. Once I got to the door I looked at her and smiled as I opened the door and looked up and my smile faded and I was in shock.
“Are you Jennifer?” The man asked me.
“Umm Yes and may I ask who you are?” I asked the tall and dark man even though I already knew who he was.
“Yes my name is Marcus and I was sent here to get you and bring you down to Boston to meet up with Alex.” He said and explained to me. I saw his face go weird when he noticed that I was holding a child.
“Is she going with you? If so I know that there is someone close to Alex that would love to watch her while you two do some much needed talking.” Marcus said and I looked at him like he was a fucking fairy or something. I hope he doesn’t think that she is his I mean I had her with my now ex husband.
“Well she was going to stay here with my….. She is not Alex’s……I mean she was going to stay here with my mother but I can bring her I guess.” I said and I threw in that little bit of information just because I can.
“I know she isn’t his I just didn’t know that you had a child.” Marcus told me so clear as day that I felt like a bitch for saying that to him.

****************************Boston, MA***********************************************

Once we were in Boston Madison was looking out the windows talking so fast that I could not understand a word that she was saying. But I had to laugh because she has never been out of Maine before let alone in a limo.
“Momma ook, oggy.” She said as she was pointing and her face was planted against the window.
“Yea a doggy.” I said and rubbed her back as she was having the time of her life.
“So why does Alex want to see me?” I asked Marcus.
“I don’t know. It took him 3 years to locate you. Ever since that day 3 yrs ago. You know the contest.” He told me and I smiled. Maybe I did make an impression. But before I could ask anymore questions we stopped in front of a arena.
“Are they practicing?” I asked and he nodded.
We were escorted inside and Madison was all excited it was unreal. When we got into the main arena she spotted them in a heartbeat.
“Momma ackstboys” She yelled at the top of her lungs.
“Shhh yea I see them too honey.” I told her and tried to calm and quiet her down with an epic and I mean fucking epic fail.

When they were done rehearsing Marcus took is to them and smiled and nodded at Alex. But before I could say anything Madison did it all,
“MOMMA OOK ICK, IAN, OWIE, LEX.” She yelled at the top of her lungs again.
“Shh I know baby Nick, Brian, Howie and Alex.” I said.
“ Momma I aid that.” She corrected me.

************************************5yrs later*****************************************

“Baby I love you.” Alex said to me as he was rubbing my swollen belly.
“Baby I love you too.” I said to him and kissed him.

That day 5 years ago brought us back together and we now have Madison, Alex the second and Isabella and one more on the way. And his name is Landen.
End Notes:
This is just a short story let me know what yall think
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9843