Beauty and the Vampire by Jannika, Shades
Summary: Mai is born in Japan and her parents are from different culture. Dad Japanese and mom American. She had lived 15 years in Japan until they moved to America.
She started her first day at in new school and hopes to get new friends.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Group, Nick
Genres: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance, Supernatural
Warnings: Death, Domestic Violence, Graphic Sexual Content, Graphic Violence, Sexual Assault/Rape, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: Beauty and the Vampire
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 25688 Read: 16271 Published: 09/06/15 Updated: 01/17/21
Writers (Jannika) Notes by Jannika
Hey everyone.

I know this story hasn't gone anywhere and it's been 2 years since me and my friend wrote last time. Well folks... Seems like I need to some day write it my own.

So sorry for the readers that likes to read this.

I would really like to write this with my friend, but she's not interested of it anymore.

So I might start to write this next year at least.
I do have so many ideas for this story, but I need you all to be patience.

Here's some ideas I've been thinking of to write:

- Anna's dad returns from the Vampire hunt and something happened to him.

- Mai has finally find out that she's half vampire and half human.

- Mai is going to fight against the Candice.

- Nick and Brian are scared of Mai, but why???

So here you go. Those are the ideas so far I had in my mind. I don't want to tell everything and spoils the story for you everyone. This story is going to turn into amazing!

-Jannika-
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11385