Forever Your Girl by bjnkha9192
Summary:
 photo Forever Your Girl_zpsdmbcpp9f.jpg


A year after he is coldly rejected his long-time crush, 14 year old Brian Littrell meets a new girl, his new neighbor, Victoria "Vicki" McAdams. Sparks fly and a romance blossoms between the two young teens. From their first meeting to their first kiss, this is the story of Brian and his first love.
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys Characters: Brian, Other
Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Content
Challenges:
Series: Teenage Dream Series
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 25222 Read: 10320 Published: 10/08/15 Updated: 02/28/16
Just Like Romeo & Juliet by bjnkha9192
A chill rose into the air as October settled in, the feeling of magic and mystery filled the air as Halloween excitement began to approach. Vicki hung dangling spiders over the bar at the diner as Marla taped up paper decorations of jack-o-lanterns and black cats in the windows. The bells jingled as the door opened.

"Hey" Brian said coming in.

"Oh hey" Vicki said climbing down from a ladder "Can I get you something?" she asked as he sat at the bar.

"Oh a soda I guess, actually I came here to ask you something" he said as she filled a glass with soda for him. "Em and J are dragging me to a pumpkin patch on Friday, want to come keep me company?" he asked.

"Oh yeah that sounds fun" Vicki said to him "One condition though" she said leaning on the counter.

"Oh here we go" he said as they laughed.

"No come on, if I pick one out will you help me carve it?" she asked sweetly.

"I'd be honored" he said as they laughed.

"Then sure, I'll go."

"Great" he said putting money onto the counter, she counted it and looked at him.

"A soda's only a buck fifty" she said.

"I know" he said before leaving.

"Well..." Marla said coming out from the kitchen "You two have gotten awfully cozy" she said.

"He's my friend" Vicki said shrugging, Marla laughed. "He is" Vicki said to her.

"Okay" Marla said to her "But just off the record, I think you two look really cute together" Marla said as Vicki untied her apron.

"You sound like my mother" Vicki said pulling her coat on and grabbing her backpack.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Marla asked.

"As always" Vicki said.

"Night Juliet" Marla said, as Vicki looked back at her and shook her head.

~*~


That Friday, Emily and Vicki walked through the rows of plump pumpkins.

"Oh look at this one" Emily cooed picking up a small pumpkin "So cute" she said.

"I think I saw Jason eyeing a huge one back there."

"Well that's Jason, always compensating for something" Emily said as they laughed.

"Hey" Brian said appearing with two Styrofoam cups "Got you some hot chocolate" he said handing her one.

"Oh thanks" she said taking it.

"So cold out tonight" Emily said.

"Its freezing" Vicki said.

"You cold?" Brian asked, Vicki nodded and he slipped his coat off and put it around her.

"Thanks" Vicki said to him, he smiled at her.

"Oh my god, that was so adorable" Emily said "Didn't know you were so chivalrous" she said walking away from them.

"Aren't you going to be cold?" Vicki asked.

"I'm wearing three sweaters, losing a layer won't hurt me" he said.

"Thanks for waiting guys" Jason said as he pulled a wagon behind him.

"Jason look how cute" Emily said showing him the small pumpkin.

"Em, I cannot carve my masterpiece on that" Jason said to her.

"Your masterpiece?" Brian asked.

"Yes, I'm doing the house from Nightmare on Elm Street" Jason said proudly.

"I didn't know you were so artistic" Vicki said to him.

"He's not" Emily said dropping the pumpkin into the wagon.

"I saw this pumpkin up here that's perfect" Jason said.

"So?" Brian asked.

"I need help getting it in the wagon" Jason said, Brian sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Course you do" Brian said "I'll be back" he said to Vicki.

"Okay" she said as he and Jason walked in the opposite direction.

"So...what is going on with you two?" Emily asked.

"Em."

"Oh come on, I've seen the way he looks at you, has he kissed you yet?".

"There's been a couple of attempts."

"Oh?"

"Yeah but then something happens, someone comes into the room or there's some other distraction."

We got to get him to kiss you somehow."

"God Em, I'm not the little mermaid its not that big of a deal."

"Yes it is."

"What are you going to do? Round up a bunch of animals and sea creatures and have them sing?" Vicki asked as they laughed.

"If I could do that, I so would" Emily said laughing "So what are you doing after this? Want to come over and watch a movie or something?" Emily asked.

"Can't, I actually made him promise me he'd help me carve the pumpkin I picked."

"That is so adorable" Emily said "Maybe tonight will be the night" Emily said "Remember you turn back into a mermaid if he doesn't kiss you" Emily said as they laughed.

~*~


Vicki quickly opened the front door as Brian carried the pumpkin into the kitchen.

"This thing weighs a ton" he said setting it on the kitchen table.

"Its the perfect jack-o-lantern size" Vicki said to him.

"There we go" he said putting on the table, he rolled his sleeves up.

"Here you go" she said handing him a carving knife.

"Whoa, going all Michael Myers on me here" he said, she laughed."

"I wouldn't kill you, you're too cute" she said putting an apron on.

"Well,thank you" he said plunging the knife into the pumpkin. He cut the top off and pulled it off by the stem "Look at all that" he said about the goo that was attached.

"Gross" Vicki said as she rolled her sleeves up.

"Okay, go ahead" he said to her.

"Excuse me?" she asked.

"Stick your hands in and scoop the goo out."

"Now why would I want to take that away from you, please" she said.

"Oh no ladies first."

"Now you pick the time to be a gentleman."

"Hey!" he said sticking his hand inside the pumpkin and wiping his finger on her nose, her mouth dropped.

"Oh you did not want to do that to the girl with the knife in her hands" she said to him.

She put dishwashing gloves on and reached into the pumpkin.

"Blech" she said taking all the innards out and setting them on a piece of newspaper.

"Yeah get in there" he said looking into the pumpkin, she smeared some of the pumpkin on his cheek and smiled at him, he looked at her shocked "Oh that's it" he said grabbing the pumpkin innards and wrapping his arm around her waist.

"No!" she squealed while he held her, they laughed "No stop it!" she squealed while laughing.

"You little..." he said as he put the pumpkin innards back on the paper.

"You are so mean" she said handing him a towel.

"You started it."

"I did not, you did!" she said as she wiped the bridge of her nose off.

Vicki then put a small candle inside and lit it.

"Well?" she asked as it glowed in the living room window.

"Perfect" he said, the clock chimed "Wow" he said "I should probably go" he said grabbing his coat.

"Thanks for inviting me" she said to him.

"Course" he said, they looked at each other and he slowly leaned into her when the lights flicked on.

"Oh hello" Lizzie said coming in the front door.

"Night" he said shaking her hand.

"Night" she said as he left "Thanks mom" Vicki said to her.

"Did I interrupt something?" Lizzie asked "Sorry honey" she said "Wow look at that" she said spotting the jack-o-lantern in the front window.

"We made it."

"You two carved a pumpkin together? Oh that is so cute" Lizzie said.

"Night mom" Vicki said in annoyance as she stomped up the stairs.

~*~


The next afternoon Vicki lied on Emily's bed.

"So he was about to kiss you when your mom walked in?" Emily asked.

"Yeah and then he shook my hand" Vicki said to her, Emily laughed.

"Such a goofball" Emily said.


Brian lied on the futon in Jason's basement.

"So? What happened at Vicki's last night?" Jason asked him.

"She rubbed pumpkin guts on my face" Brian said sullenly.

"Weird but I like it" Jason said.

"God I'm so stupid!" Brian moaned.

"It's very simple to kiss a girl all you do is lean in and go for it" Jason said to him.

"Yeah I'm aware, her mom walked in."

"Ooh, now I see your problem."

"What do I do now?"

"You stop whining, you're getting on my nerves."

"Oh I'm sorry" Brian said sarcastically.


"You look sad" Emily said.

"Well I guess I just got my hopes up is all" Emily made a sad face and pulled her close.

"I'm sorry."

"Its okay."

"I have an idea, lets go downtown and pick out our costumes for the Halloween dance."

"I don't know I don't think I'm going" Vicki said.

"What? Of course you are" Emily said to her.

"He hasn't officially asked me" Vicki said to her.

"Then I'll be your date, come on it'll be fun, besides its Halloween" Emily said.

"Okay, why not" Vicki said.

"Great" Emily said as they left her room.

They walked through the rows of costumes, Emily slung some over her arm as Vicki continued to flip through the racks.

"Find anything?" Emily asked.

"Not yet" Vicki said to her "What time is it?" she asked.

"Almost five" Emily said to her.

"I have to be at work in ten minutes, I'll see you later" Vicki said rushing out of the shop.

Brian sat at the counter waiting for her, he heard the bells jingle as she rushed in.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey" he said to her "Your mom told me you were working today" he said.

"What's up?" she asked tying her apron around her waist.

"Uh you know the Halloween dance at school next weekend?" he asked.

"I've heard of some dance, yes" she said as they laughed.

"Uh so I was wondering will you be my date for the Halloween dance on Saturday?" he asked, she smiled
"What?" he asked.

"Nothing, just the way you asked, it was cute."

"Oh, thanks" he said "So?" he asked.

"I'd love to" she said.

"Great" he said smiling at her.

~*~


"I have the best news ever" Vicki said lying on her bed as she talked to Emily on the phone.

"Dish" Emily said to her.

"Guess who asked me to the Halloween dance today?" she asked.

"Keanu Reeves?" Emily asked.

"I wish, no, when I got to work Brian was sitting at the counter waiting for me and he asked me."

"See? Now you most definitely need a costume" Emily said to her "And I think I found you the perfect one."

"Oh yeah?" Vicki asked.

"Yep, I got it for you, its here in my room" Emily said.

"Em, you didn't have to do that."

"Vicki it was the one."

"You don't even know if it'll fit."

"Its your size exactly."

"I'll be right over" Vicki said hanging up the phone and getting off of her bed.

"Ready?" Emily asked handing her the garment bag, Vicki took it from her and hung it from the closet door, she unzipped it and pulled the bag off. It was a long white Renaissance type gown with wide bell sleeves and gold lace bordering the edges.

"Wow" Vicki said as she looked at it "Its beautiful, but what's it supposed to be?" she asked Emily, she smirked.

"Juliet".

"Course" Vicki said to her as she laughed "You would" Vicki said taking it from the door.

"I'm sorry but as soon as I saw it I thought you would look so amazing in it".

"One problem how do we get Brian to dress as Romeo?" Vicki asked.

"Consider it taken care of, I can be pretty persuasive."

"Are you kidding me?!" Brian asked as he looked in the mirror wearing a feathered cap.

"Oh come on, its just a costume."

"I'm not wearing tights!" he said annoyed.

"Come on do it for Vicki."

"What does she have to do with this? She's not making me dress up like an idiot."

"She's Juliet" he stopped and looked at her.

"Juliet?"

"Yeah, now stop whining about tights and just wear the costume!" she said before stomping out of his room.

"Em..." he said going after her "I will wear the costume but one word out of Jason's mouth..."

"I will handle Jason okay?"

"Fine, alright I guess you can call me Romeo" Emily squealed in excitement and hugged him "Alright" he said.

"I promise you will not regret this" she said.

"I better not" he said as she went down the steps.

~*~


On Saturday night, Vicki and Emily got ready for the dance at Vicki's house, Emily sat at the vanity, trying to get her make up just right.

"Well?" Vicki asked coming out from the bathroom.

"Oh honey" Lizzie said to her "You look so beautiful."

"See? I told you it was perfect" Emily said to her.

"I got to admit I really like this" Vicki said when the doorbell rang.

"Oh wow Romeo and Batman, right on time" Emily said as she stood up from the vanity, Jason tried hard to keep his giggles to himself, Brian looked at him angrily.

"Jason I swear to god..." Brian said.

"Sorry, sorry" Jason said trying not to burst into laughter.

"Shut up" Brian said when the door opened.

"Well look at you guys" Lizzie said letting them into the house.

"Mrs McAdams" Jason said to her.

"Girls! They're all ready" she said.

Emily came down first "There's my cat woman" Jason said grabbing her closely.

"Hey" Vicki said coming down the steps, Brian turned to look at her.

"Wow" he said approaching the stairs. He took his hat off and held her hand before kissing it. "You look really beautiful" he said.

"Thanks" she said before coming down the steps.

"Okay kids, picture" Lizzie said to them.

"Mom" Vicki groaned.

"Oh come on just one" Lizzie said to her "Smile" she said as the flash went off "Okay kids have a great time tonight" she said as they left.

~*~


Music pounded off the gym walls as kids gathered around, a disco ball twirling around in the air.

"Here's your punch Lisa" Erica said handing her a cup.

"Finally" Lisa said angrily taking it from her.

"Didn't I tell you to keep your eyes out for Brian?" she asked Megan.

"Sorry" Megan said hanging her head in shame.

"Oh my god there he is" Lisa said "And look who he brought" she said as she saw Vicki.

Her eyes then locked on their hands which were held tightly together, she scowled and went over to him.

"Hey" she said grabbing onto Brian's arm as he walked in.

"Oh hey" he said to her.

"Great costume...what are you supposed to be?" she asked.

"Oh uh Romeo" he said, she looked at him confused "Romeo and Juliet?" he asked as she continued to look confused "Shakespeare?" he asked again.

"Oh...well it suits you" she said.

"Thanks, you look great too as Madonna...again" he said.

"Thanks, want to dance?" she asked.

"Maybe some other time I'm actually here with someone, see you later" he said taking two cups and walking away from her, she watched as he went over to Vicki.

She groaned and fished a shiny silver flask from her clutch purse and poured it into the cup of punch, Megan and Erica rolled their eyes at her and slowly moved away from her.

"Lisa, drowning your sorrows I see" Emily said filling a cup with punch.

"So Brian and your new little friend have certainly become chummy" she said in disdain.

"Chummy?" Emily asked "Lisa don't you think its time you gave up that delusional fantasy of yours? Let it go" she said walking away.

Lisa squealed again in anger.

"Lisa, what are you doing?" Erica asked as she filled cup with punch to the brim.

"Come on girls" she said as they walked across the gym.

"Lisa..." Erica said.

"What's going on? What is she doing?" Megan asked.

"She has officially lost it" Erica said as they reluctantly followed behind her.

She crossed the gym, careful not to spill any of the punch from the cup once she got close enough she attempted to throw it all over Vicki's perfectly white gown. Instead she got doused in sticky red liquid, she squealed.

"Oh I am so sorry" Jason said to her "Here let me..." he said trying to dab her down with napkins.

"Don't touch me!" she growled before storming out of the gym.

"Oh my god" Emily said.

"What just happened here?" Vicki asked.

"Karma really must be a bitch" Emily said laughing.

When I'm With You by Sherriff began to fill the gym as the lights went down and the disco ball reflected off of the floor.

"Care to dance?" Brian asked holding his hand out.

"Sure" she said taking it, he lead her to the dance floor.

"Have I mentioned you look really pretty tonight?" he asked as they danced.

"Yeah, couple of times actually" she said as she rested her head on his shoulder. He looked over at Emily and Jason who ushered him to kiss her, he waved them off and they kept dancing.

The dance soon ended and they wound up back in Vicki's living room.

~*~


"Mom? I'm home" she called out as they came into the house "She must be asleep or something" she said.

"You have fun tonight?"

"Yeah, seeing Lisa become a low rent Carrie was actually pretty amusing" she said, they laughed.

"Well I guess I should go."

"Okay, night."

"Night" he said before leaving.

He stood on the porch, Vicki took the veil from her head and set it on the banister, he thought a second before going back in.

"Vicki" he said "I forgot something" he said to her.

"What'd you forget?" she asked confused.

"I uh...I forgot this" he said pulling her close to him and kissing her softly.

"Wow" she said as they parted.

"Yeah that was..."

"Great" Vicki said to him.

"Thanks for not slapping me" he said, she laughed.

They looked at each other before reconnecting and kissing sweetly as Lizzie looked on from the top of the stairs.
This story archived at http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11393