- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone, Just so you know I used to write fanfic on here i had a story called beneath the exterior but due to life complications I stopped but im back.

I have been gone so long i forgot all my info so, here I am! Get ready for a great story
love you all
xoxoxooxxo
~*Mander*
It was 6:00 am, just like any other day it was awful. Have you ever wanted so much to be someone else if only for a moment keira crawled out of bed and looked in the mirror she had the perfect life, perfect family, perfect everything or so you thought. if you were looking in you would think she has it all but if you really were to look close you could see all the in-perfections.

She crawled out of bed and her Husband was no wheres to be seen, he normally rolls into bed around 4 am just as the night is starting to get that beautiful morning glow. hes normally very well at hiding his cheating ways although today he must have over slept. she laughed silently to her self there was never anyone around to talk too.

she put on her dark green bathrobe and slipped on her slippers and made her way downstairs, to start her routine make her husband breakfast. and started her pot of coffee, and read threw the news paper all the politics bull shit, and all the headlines of people getting married.

"What a joke she thought to herself" and shook her head, why do people think that getting married solves anything they are all stupid everything just goes down hill.

"Ahh look what the cat dragged in" Keria scowled at her husband "another late night I see, work hard did you get your presentation done sweetheart?" her tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Brent, seriously why do we have to live this lie, im sick and tired of it" She sipped her coffee and swung the slipper on the end of her toes waiting un-patiently for an answer."

"Keria darling we have an image to keep, you know that" he said while taking another bite of his eggs.

"No, we dont have an image to keep you have an image to keep" Keria said pointing between them, then stopping at him.

"Brent im not happy were not happy you fuck everything that is female with 2 legs." Keria shook her head exhasperated.

"Look you know this im really close to closing this deal, and you know how my father gets he will disown me if I dont make this deal"

"Yea so another murderer can walk the street I want out Brent." Keria sighed

"Im not happy, you used to love me. Then somehow making money was everything to you and somehow I became not enough for you, not pretty enough, not smart enough. Yet at every fucking event I have to be on your arm, i'm a good enough trophy wife for the press. but not for you. Quite frankly it makes me sick and you are so un-appalling you make me vomit." Keria dumped out the rest of her coffee.

"Look my father will cut us off and its not just my reputation its yours too, people look at you a certain way keria your an icon in society as well. You are a couple therapist for the fucking elite clients out their what would it look like if you were to be going through a divorce."

"Dont put this back on me i want out Brent, I can't take this im 29 years old this is crazy i want the best for myself and I never wanted to be a couples therapist i wanted to help kids that needed it and let them live their dreams, one last wish, even if its a dying wish. I became a couples therapist to analyze our life and see if really its bad and you know what were more fucked up than anyone I have ever seen you give me the divorce. or im taking alternative measures. You got that."

"Just because you fucked up and lost tons of money for your fathers company, and got bad press thats not my fault."

Keria screamed at him and got up in his face " as soon as she said that she knew she went to far as she self her cheek sting"

keria turned on her heels " I want a fucking divorce" she turned around to face him you have hit me for the last time you have made me feel guilty for the last time. your done sucking me in to you and your familys pit of lies I want nothing from you I dont want your money, I dont want your car. I can do this on my own and I will do this on my own."

That was the last straw she threw her ring at him....

"What about my grandfather Keria, are you really going to do this to him, are you really going to end his career because you know if i dont make this deal. He loses everything. everything hes done for you, for us are you really going to be a selfish little bitch and ruin him everything he worked for."

"you and your father are awful people can't stand behind you anymore, and pretend this is okay you let murderers roam the streets. your grandfather would be roll over on his grave if he watched you." keria cried

"Brent I can't do this, i wont fucking do this anymore. If i stay like this i will kill myself, then how will that make you look.

"look Kiera one more event then i promise ill sign the papers."

Keria looked into his dark brown eyes to any other girl he was the top dog, great looking, sweet charming guy really he was the walking version of the devil. she still loved him somehow, some how she knew the guy she fell in love with was in their she couldn't wait around for him anymore. hes to far in.


please leave feedback...let me know what you think