- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey please let me know what you think.. if I should continue or not.
as promised its Thursday Night, you know what that means its update night.

[u]Chapter 2[/u]

It was 5:00 and Keria was already desperately late instead of being fashionably late she wanted to make Brent Sweat. The matter of fact is Brent needs Keira to float which is why he has blackmailed her and showered her with gifts it wasn't until they were sleeping in seperate beds in seperate parts of the house that she didn't see his true colors it wasn't until then that she realized he was cheating on her for years, and somehow she knew but was never willing to admit it.

She wasn't one to just give up without trying, but it came to a point where she didn't want to try anymore, they have been separated for almost a year now, but tonight she is going public after her nice little pep-talk with her loving adoring husband. He made her go to one event but half a bottle of wine later and some sexy high cut boots, and a vey short skirt. She was dressed to impress if he really wanted this one last event, he was definitely going to get some press he wanted arm candy well hes going to have his arm candy, and shes going to get hers.

it was now 5:35 and Keria was already 1 hour, and 35 mins late she was never late, if anything she was always early their by his side, being a supporter of his causes and marketing his family buisness. He sat there and pretended to be interested in the next person that wants to save the world one dolphin at a time. Keria was always the one that gave her comments and feedback and wrote the cheque out. That I later claimed on my taxes, now shes late and I actually have to endure this, I have a sexy red head waiting for me on my yacht. I really dont have time for this! Brent thought to himself his actions showing a completely different side with the occasional eye roll and sigh and many glances to his blackberry watching the time.

Meanwhile Keira's head was spinning, while she watched all the abnormally bright lights fly by, and top of the line vehicles speed by. She has been to this counrty club many times, but she couldn't focus long eneough to see the street.

"Stop here pleeease" she slurred her words.

Keria handed the cab driver his money and he sped off leaving Keria to her demises. Keria stumbled in. although no one noticed that as all head turned her way. Keria was normally very Business Chic. Always looked nice but somehow lets say slutty or urban chic. Wasn't the look of the Wayword Calfornia country club..She could hear all the wives whispers a few of the drunk ones faintly whistled. Thats when she saw him her enemy, from across the room! Luckily she saw a very friendly face, or lets say faces.

"Leigh, how are you?" Keria stumbled over and gave her a big hug.

Leigh, smiled towards her "not as good as you. how much did you drink hun?" Leigh whispered quietly as to not disrupt the auction that was going on.

"Umm, well about a bottle and half of wine at my last count, but the cab driver offered me some wine, to take the edge off and well I dont know. I do know that cab driver deserved a big tip, but I wouldnt take home the Yellow cab #88. He should be off the road, he drank just as much as me." Keira Rambled on and slurred her words and laughed and smacked her gum.

"Shhh, Keira" Leigh put a finger to her lips as she noticed more people were watching. "Leigh whispered we will talk later hun, Brian and I want to introduce you to some friends.


Keria sat their and listened to the meeting "She really did enjoy hearing about the community getting together and helping the less fortunate. This was a auction for the make a wish foundation. She knew Brent was always tight with his pocket book, he always donated 1, 656.00 for every event. Mind you they go to an event like this twice a month none the less. Mr. Brent wasn't going to be so tight, seeing as he has a wife that can make some very important business decisions.

Keira felt herself becoming increasingly nauseated and quickly excused herself and only made it to the outside trash can.
She fell down the wall and leaned her head on the garbage cans.

She then saw feet in very nice polished shoes and a hand stretching out for her to get out " Are you okay, Keria is it?"

keira nodded " God, I really hope so, now I know why I dont drink, before supper." keria took his hand " I wouldn't get to close to me, I need to find a stick of gum or a toothbrush.

The stranger smiled "Ahh, ill take my chances" There was a bit of awkward silence

"Soo, your friends with Brian and Leighanne huh?" Nick took a minute to look at her although her make up was smeared and her face was red and blotchy she was beautiful.

"Yea, did she send you here to rescue me?" Keria laughed. At all the events they always seemed to meet they were friends but they where never really lets go to the mall and hang out friends. Infact Keria didn't really have friends she wasn't allowed to have friends, unless they were from the same society and believed in the same morals as Brent and and his cult of Mignions.

"No" Keria looked at him instantly and pointed "dont lie to me."

keria walked side by side keeping in step with each other, Keria standing a few inches beneath him. "Okay, yea she did so what causes you to start drinking at ohhh 4 in the afternoon.

Keria sighed and pointed all around her, you know this is information I only tell people whose names I know" Keria flirted a little. Damn and did it feel good maybe, just maybe was this stranger checking her out or. Was it an illusion but it was the perfect illusion just what she needed to complete operation humiliate Brent.


Please let me know what you think whether or not I should continue...
lots of love,
oxoxoxo
~*mander*