- Text Size +
The plane touched down in LA a few hours later little Alex did not want to part with her new friends she had in less then a day grow so close to Howie Kevin and Brian the little girl loved them and was already calling AJ uncle and Arielle was sure that if the flight had been longer she would have taken to calling all five men her uncle. Arielle was met at the airport by her grandfather’s secretary who explained to her that Mark was at the studio awaiting her arrival as well as the guys well the backstreet boys “ Mr. Richardson will I see you again” little Alex tugged at the mans large hand with her small one. Kevin knelt down to be eye level with the little girl. “ of course you’ll see us again I’m uncle Kevin remember. And me and uncle Brian and Uncle Howie and grumpy old uncle AJ will see you again soon cause your Great Grandfather runs the firm we use and the studio we record in. that and” Kevin stood to look at Arielle. “ we’d love for you and Alex to stop by while we’re working on the new album and to come to our concerts here in LA we have 4 this week. I’ll be sure you get the tickets and the passes.” Kevin hugged Arielle following in his suite was Brian Howie AJ and even nick. “I understand where your coming from sweetheart if you ever need to talk to me or Brian just give us a call you have our numbers. We’ll see you around.” Kevin had talked with Arielle on the flight more or less to apologize for nick brazenness. And Arielle had found her self telling this man with such ease what had happened to her brother Alex’s father and well her whole life story. Kevin reminded Arielle of her big brother Alex. Sweet and kind fatherly supportive. Arielle knew that Kevin would be a good friend as well as Brian who shared Arielle’s same faith and determination. “thank you both so much and be assured I will call you if ever I need to talk” Arielle hugged Brian close to her. “ I’ll hold you to that child” Brian told her as they embraced ” You can’t take the world on your shoulders alone it will never work” nick sauntered up to Arielle aware that all eyes where on him now “ You ever need me or the guys we’ll be here” Alice laughed at the guys “ you do know she’s riding with you to the studio right? Your acting like you’ll never see her again this is just to priceless” AJ’s laughter could be heard ringing through the large space “ha-ha we’re fools all of us” he hoisted little Alex up onto his shoulders “ well little on you ready for your first of many limo rides?” the little beamed down at him “yes” she squealed happily. As they walked to the limo Alex played with AJ and Nick who walked next to her putting her hands over AJ’s eye and hitting hit on the head occasionally. As they came to the inside of LAX Arielle and the guys where met by a throng of fans “this is where I earn my paycheck” Rupert stepped in front of Arielle and the guys telling the fans to back off and let them pass. Arielle watched in wonder she didn’t think she’d ever be able to deal with this it was too much. Though she had dealt with harder things.
Arielle had gone through three step fathers two of which had been mentally verbally and physically abusive. Her first step father a guy by the name of Bill had been more verbal and mentally abusive then physically he had been pissed that she was her mother last child and that there was no way there’d be another child he hated that about her. Alex had tried his hardest to shield her from it all he was very protective of his little sister. A whole 12 yrs had spanned the two of them in age. But Alex didn’t care he was always there protecting her till his dieing day. He had been the one to rush into the house and remove Sky her second step father from off of her he had beaten her senseless and was getting ready to rape her. That was when Arielle and Alex had moved back in with her mother’s parents her grandmother and grandfather. And that was around the time Alex had met Rebecca the three of them had hit it off from the start. But tragedy would strike with in the second year of all this when Arielle’s grandfather passed away from cancer a tumor in his brain. “Arielle come on and hop in the limo Darlin’” Howie held the door open for her. Arielle was brought back to the present with a heart wrenching jolt. “thank you Howie” Arielle hopped in the open limo “alright little one in ya go” AJ placed Alex down into the limo “don’t forget to buckle up sweet pea” in less the 24 hrs Alex had take complete strangers and gotten 5 new uncles. “yes Uncle AJ. Jeez this is a big car” Nick and AJ laughed at each other “it’s not a car Alex it’s a LIMO” Nick told the little girl as he climbed in next to her. “ don’t forget to buckle up uncle Nick and you too Uncle AJ” the little girl made sure they did as they had told her. Everyone laughed at the little girl. And Arielle couldn’t help but chuckle to herself. They were all taken by this little girl or only 5 yrs old.
The limo ride to the studio was short but seemed to take forever Arielle was anxious to meet her grandfather her true father’s father she didn’t know what to expect the guys had told her he was kind and gentle never raised his voice at a soul and that he was so excited to meet his granddaughter and saddened at her lose in the past year first her grandfather then her sister in law and finally her big brother. At that moment the limo pulled up in front of the studio and standing there in the front was an older man not elderly but older he looked very kindly he had a smile on his face and look anxious himself to meet the people in the limo. “Arielle there he is your grandfather.” Alice pointed to him as a slue of staff came running to the limo. One opened the door “ Ms. Tibolt” he took her hand as she got out. “ Arielle your bags are being sent to the house do you need a change of clothes for you and Alex before we take them there” Alice asked as she was telling the limo driver where to go “yes please just take out the blue case it has the clothes I need”
Arielle turned around to great the older man he reminded her of Dick van Dike he looked just like Mark Sloan from Diagnosis Murder she could help but wonder if her father had resembled Steve Sloan. “Hello Ms. Arielle Tibolt Welcome to LA. There’s no easy way to tell you this So here I go. I’m your father’s father. So I guess that make me Grandpa.” Arielle stood and stared at the man before her, her grandpa and tears began to spill down her face She still had a grandpa and he stood right there in front of her she had a family still a link to her father and to her past. “ms. Tibolt Ms. Tibolt” the room spanned around and the next thing she know strong arm where holding her stopping her from hitting the cement.