- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
oops... I didn't paste all the chapter so might want to re-read it. sorry.
[AJ POV]

“So I’m here,” I said a few days later as I met up with the guys at the studio.

“You look like crap!” Brian told me as he stared at me.

I rubbed my chin and shrugged, “I am growing my beard again.”

“Dude I thought we agreed you wouldn’t do that again!” Nick chuckled as he walked in.

I rolled my eyes at him I knew I shouldn’t be mad at him. He had done the right thing by stopping himself from sleeping with Janet. But there still was the question why did he lead her on, even offered her a ride home.

I would talk to him later that was for sure. Howie had just come in, “Ok so I just wanted to meet with you all before heading to South America. We need to talk about the next record.”

“I have a few songs I’d like throw into the list,” Brian said.

I sighed this was going to be a long meeting to me anyway. I was not in the mood of anything I just wanted to find Jade and tell her that if she went out with me I would treat like a queen.
******

[Jade POV]

“I hate my job!” I screamed as I walked through the busy street. Not like anyone could hear me or see me.

“Well that is not nice to say,” Amor said as she stood by a wall.

“Amor!” I yelped running to her and hugging her I missed her so much.

“Ok hi,” Amor said hugging me back. “So how’s it going?”

I made a face, “Not so good, I am a bad cupid.”

“There is no such thing… well then you will be glad to know that you are wanted up there and you are no longer needed for this particular job.” I dropped my mouth.

“What no I still need time I haven’t found him a girlfriend.” I said feeling guiltier.

“Nope your time is up!” Amor said grabbing my arm. I pulled away and began to cry but no tears came out. “Please don’t try that we me, you can’t cry anymore.” She told me a little annoyed.

“Look I can’t leave him now he is depressed and he needs me!” I said.

“Well I can’t tell you why you are needed up there but trust me you will like it. Jade please don’t make me make you go with me!” I jumped a little at her tone.

“OK… but promise me you will make sure he is ok.”

“He’ll be fine trust me.”

********

[St. Paul]

“Well hello Miss McAllister,” she looked horrified at seeing me.

“I can explain everything really,” she began to mutter. “I am to blame he fell in love with me and I couldn’t help it I fell for him.”

“Oh dear… you have it bad.” I told her handing her a file. “Here take a look at that.”

She opened it and examined the papers in it. “Is this my new person. Rochelle Deanna Karaidis?” she asked as she eyed the photo.

“Well not really.” I said smiling at her then I snapped my fingers and in came Sebastian and Rochelle.

“Rochelle meet Jade.” I said and the perky girl extended her hand. “HI”

Jade looked confused as she eyed her. “Hi,” she looked at me and then to Amor who was just smiling as she looked at the scene in front.

“I don’t get it.” Jade stammered as she put the file on the table.

“Well it’s quite simple really, did you read her file? She is still alive per say… she’s in a coma.” I said quietly.

“But I don’t want to go back! I like it here…” Rochelle interrupted pouting.

I rubbed my eyes, “I know.” I said looking at Jade… “HE has felt your feeling for Alex and knows they are real and since we have found someone who is delighted in being here.” I paused and looked at Jade she looked shocked. “HE has decided to send you back… of course he is not going to put Alex in a platter for you. SO you will go back as Rochelle and Rochelle will take your place of course her goal will be to get Alex to notice you…”

“Can you really do that?” Jade asked skeptically.

I arched my brow, “Are you doubting HIM?”

“NO of course not!” she said smiling at Amor.

“Then its settled lets get this over with,” I said smiling. “Amor, Sebastian get them prepared!”

“Good luck to you both…” with that I left them to there business. I had my other job to do.