- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Introducing Rochelle's POV. Enjoy.
[Jade POV]

I watched AJ sleeping he looked horrible. His beard was just not so attractive, he needed to fix it. “Go on say good by to him.” Amor told me as she pointed to him.

“I can’t wake him up.” I told her. She shook her head then she pulled me toward his bed.

“Get in his dream, tell him goodbye. Because remember that after tonight he won’t remember anything about you or what has occurred in the past few days.” Amor told me and she vanished. “I’ll be back in a few make it quick.”

I smiled and closed my eyes within minutes I was in his dream. He was partying with Nick… it looked like a club. He had a girl by his side with not much clothes on.

I walked by and made sure to capture his gaze. He froze and stood up… he had seen me. “Jade?” he said staring at me. I nodded and began to walk away and out of the noisy club.

I could hear him follow… I made out of the club and vanished. To his eyes anyway. “Jade,” he yelled as he looked around.

I chuckled and he looked horrified. “Jade?” He asked again.

“Right here,” I told him appearing out of nowhere. He looked stunned, I only smiled.

“What…” he pointed at me and I saw him eyeball the door to the club.

“I needed to talk to you… I needed to let you know the truth.” I said extending my hand to him… “Come with me.”

He hesitated but took my hand, “Relax Alex. I would never harm you.”

Then suddenly we were both sitting on the beach. “We are in a dream right?” He asked me and I nodded.

“Yes but this is the only way I could see you again. Alex I’m not who you think I am.” I finally told him. “What would you do if I told you I’m your cupid?”

“You’re my what?” He asked in disbelief.

“I was assigned to you, to help you find your soul mate.” I told him he still looked lost. “I’m an angel Alex, an angel of love. I don’t exist in the real world not anymore anyway.”

“You are real I’ve touched you and spoken to you.” Alex stated.

“Yeah because I have powers and those powers allowed me to look real. The truth is that I am not human and I did the mistake of falling in love with you.” I told him caressing his face. “You really should shave.” I told him and he smiled.

“I’m thinking about it,” he gave me a lopsided smile. “You fell in love with me?” he asked.

“yes.” I said before I spoke again. “But I shouldn’t have because we can’t be together. So that’s why I’m here to say good bye. I have been assigned somewhere else…”

“No!” he said suddenly standing up. “This is a joke right?”

“No Alex you have to believe me… just I promise everything will be fine. Just keep your mind open.” I took his face and gave him a kiss.

It was the best kiss ever. I pulled away and he sighed, “why did you have to be an angel?” he leaned his forehead to mine.

“Because, just like you had to be a hot singer.” I hugged him. “Good bye AJ.”

“Bye Jade, see you in the afterlife.” He told me hugging me again.

**

I had witnessed Amor erase the necessary parts of the AJ’s, Nick’s and anyone else involved. “Now you must go back as you go back you will forget everything about Jade. Jade will no longer be part of you… all you will remember is everything about Rochelle.” She told me.

“How sure are you I will find him?” I asked her. I was sacrificing any memory of my real life for him and maybe he would not even notice me.

“Soul mates always find each other. That is our job you know to help you find each other.” She told me. “Well good luck Jade… it was nice meeting you. I know you won’t remember me but I will always remember you.” She tapped my nose and hugged me.

I smiled at her and sighed. She then pushed me and I suddenly felt like I was falling….

*******

~A week Later~

[Rochelle POV]

“How are you feeling?” my friend Josie asked me.

“I shrugged better I am ready to go back out. But you know my mother… I can’t wait for her to go back home.” I mean I love my mother but I was fine she didn’t need to be here anymore.

“You were in coma!” Josie reminded me as she continued to fix my hair. “I like this color on you…”

“Thanks,” I told her I liked it too. It was a Debra Messing red. That is what I called it.

“So are you going to do another photo shoot?” She asked me and I shook my head.

“I don’t know maybe, I really want to do something else. Just the opportunity hasn’t come yet.”

“I’m thinking of getting my other arm done,” I told her as I looked at myself in the mirror.

“That would be awesome Ro,” If there was one thing in common between us ti was the love for body art.

“So I put an application in for you and me,” she began as she sat on my bed.

“For what?” I asked.

“For makeup and wardrobe. I have a friend who told me about an opening and she put in a nice word for us, maybe this will be your big break. She told me it would involve traveling, it’s a famous band. I don’t recall asking her for the name I was too excited.” She explained.

“Well that sounds fun, especially the traveling part. I hope it’s a cool band like U2 or Kiss…” I laughed as I pictured myself painting Gene Simmons face.

“I should ask her.” Josie said as she took out her phone and began to dial. I just hoped we did get the job it would be something cool to add to my resume.