- Text Size +
*~*Nick*~*And*~*Lauren’s*~*House*~*

She threw the car keys down on the desk by the front door. She didn’t know what to do now. She heard something come running down the stairs and saw Layla wagging her tail as she ran down to greet her. “Not now you stupid dog!” Lauren said frustrated and walk over to the back door and throw it open so Layla could go outside.


Lauren walked into the kitchen and opened the freezer and took out the bottle of vodka and removed the cap. She put the bottle to her lips and drank deeply. She didn’t want to think about Nick right now, she was so unsure of what was going to happen to her now. Once she finished the bottle she walked over to the liquor cabinet and grabbed the other bottle of vodka.


She sat herself down in front of the television and drank more of the bitter drink. Honestly what if he’s almost like a baby again? I don’t even want kids right now! Again Nick Carter has fucked up my life! she thought to herself. Layla came back inside and laid down with her head on Nick’s workout sneakers and whined. “Oh shut the fuck up dog!” Lauren yelled. Layla got up and went into Nick’s office and laid down on the sofa.


“Why in the hell should I be suffering like this? I deserve better than this from him!” Lauren said out loud as she threw the empty bottle on the floor. She noticed her cell phone and grabbed it and dialed Ryan’s number. She giggled once she heard his ringback Scotty Doesn’t know. He always told her they should change the name to Nick Doesn’t Know. “Hey baby girl, what’s going on?” Ryan said softly. “I need you Ryan, I need to move out tonight, I can’t live here any longer,” she said and started crying.


Ryan sat up in bed “What’s going on did he hit you?” he asked as he turned on the light. Lauren wiped away a tear and said “No, it’s just I can’t live here anymore and take care of him, it’s not the life I want for myself” Ryan grabbed a pair of jeans his sneakers, “Alright I’ll be there in a few moments baby, pack up some stuff. I’ll bring some friends so Nick wont bug us, ok?” he said. “He’s not here, he’s in the hospital,” Lauren said as she tried to get up to pack something up.


Ryan paused for a moment and sat back down on the bed, “Wait what do you mean, Nick’s in the hospital?” Lauren threw her head back “He’s been in an accident and is in a coma,” Ryan almost dropped his phone “What and you want to break up with him, NOW?!? What the fuck is wrong with you?” Ryan said and hung up his phone. Lauren looked at her phone in disbelief and threw it across the room “WELL FUCK YOU TOO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU’RE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING AS HUNG AS NICK!“ she screamed.


*~*7:30am*~*In*~*Nick‘s*~*Hospital*~*Room*~*

Nurse Sutter had just finished giving Nick a fast sponge bath and was just about to shave his face. “So Nick let’s get this stuff off your handsome face, shall we?” She said to him with a smile. She shook up the can of shaving cream and lightly applied it to his cheeks, chin and neck. She heard the machine beep signaling his heart rate had gone up again, “Nick’s alright, you look very handsome clean shavin and I’m very good at it,” she said and waited a second.


She removed the blade cover on the razor and slowly and lightly dragged it down his cheek. She continued until his face was smooth and smiled. “There, you look very handsome Nick,” she said and then started to brush his hair. She was so use to his handsome features she knew what look he was into at the moment and made sure he looked like himself for his family and friends.


Nurse Sutter picked up the wash basin to clean it out in the sink. She stopped when she heard Nick groan softly. She put everything on the counter in his room, “Nick? Can you hear me? I’m right here,” Amanda said as she took hold of his hand. Nick groaned again and tightened his hand around hers. Amanda’s eyes flew open wider. She hit the call button and waited for another nurse to come in. She was happy that it was her friend Jen, “Go and get Doctor Rogers, he’s showing signs of responding, he might wake up!” She said excitedly.