- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is the first time I've written anything remotely like this. Be nice, please?

     I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist as I stepped away from the shower and started to pull my shirt over my head. Before I could utter a word of protest one of the arms snaked around me was pressed against my mouth, “Don’t move,” a male voice demanded as I tried to tug at his arms. I fell limp in his hold, scared that my attacker might hurt me if I struggled too much.

     “If I take my hand off your mouth are you going to scream?” the rough voice whispered in my ear. I shook my head slowly in reply, I’d always been taught to give these guys whatever they wanted in hopes of being let go alive. “Alright, you try anything and it won’t be pretty. Understand?”

     I nodded my head to this question and tried not to squirm as he began to tug at my jeans. After he had successfully gotten my pants down around my ankles the intruder finished removing my shirt and unhooked my bra. I heard myself gasp at this action, having only just realized what this monster had in mind for me.

     “Hey, I thought I told you no noise!” he growled at me, shaking me roughly.

     “Actually, you said no screaming.”

     Another rough shake, “I didn’t ask for sarcasm.”

     It was this statement that made me realize who was holding me; he had forgotten to disguise his voice, “Brian?”

     “Damn it!”

     I laughed at his sigh of frustration, “If it helps, you were very convincing.” I turned to plant a kiss on his check but couldn’t because a ski mask covered everything but his eyes and mouth. I tugged at the black fabric covering his beautiful face and threw it on the ground next to my discarded clothes. I started to unbutton his shirt, letting my fingers drag down his exposed chest slowly. Brian shrugged his shirt off as soon as it was completely undone and I let my fingers trace the scar that marred his gorgeous body. He shuddered as I did this; Brian was always sensitive of his scar, when I really wanted to mess with him I touched the spot where’d had his appendix removed. As if he had read my thoughts Brian grabbed my left hand which was sneaking its way toward his side, “Don’t even think about it.”

     “Oh, sexy attacker voice is back.”

     “Yeah, you like it?” Brian asked as I undid the buckle of his belt and pulled it through the loops of his pants. I nodded while my fingers slowly pushed his pants button through its hole. Before I could unzip them Brian grabbed my hand and pulled it back, “I thought I was the one in charge, not you. The victim doesn’t get to decide what happens.”

     “Well you’re taking too damn long!” I yelled as he pinned me up against the wall.

     He whined a little as he pushed his pants down and tossed them over to the rest of our clothes that were piled near the tub, “But I wanted foreplay. And by the way, if you scream any louder Nick is going to hear everything; these hotel walls are paper thin.”

     “Fine,” I grumbled as I watched Brian pull his boxers down before he reached for my panties. He hooked his fingers inside them and slowly began to pull them down my legs, “Damn it Brian, hurry up.”

     Brian let out another frustrated sigh and threw my underwear against the wall in annoyance, “I could put it all back on ya know. I could get dressed and go hang with Nick.”             

     I whimpered a little at this suggestion and pulled him back toward me. With his body flush against mine I could feel his hard on rub against my leg; I kissed him hungrily as he ran his fingers through my hair and kissed me back equally aggressive.

     “You’re no good at lying,” I assured him as he tugged me towards the bathroom door and the hotel bed. He gave me a look that clearly said he wasn’t amused and pulled me down on top of him.

     “Who said I was lying?” he cocked an eyebrow at me and gave a small smirk. “Babe, do you realize what we’re doing right now? I mean come on, we’re laying in a bed naked.”

     “Alright, so I was lying!” Brian ran his fingers through his hair, “Who could pass up a beautiful thing like you? Besides, Nicky’s got his girlfriend out and we were all given explicit orders not to disturb them. So we don’t need to worry about him hearing us, he’ll be making enough noise of his own.”

     Another kiss was laid on my lips but I quickly pushed him away, “Oh so you were going to go over to Nick’s room? I’m the second option?”

     “Jen, come on!” he pulled me close and nibbled on my ear, “I’ll have you know I’ve been planning that whole attacker thing for weeks and I’ve been dying to try it out.”

     I let out a frustrated sigh, “Fine! But this better be good!”

     Brian chuckled a little as he got up and reached for something in his bag, “Oh it will be…”

     I heard him rummaging around for a few minutes before he reappeared holding a small plastic Wal Mart bag, his face filled with nothing but mischief.

     “What the hell Brian? What else could you possibly have?” I’m more than a little freaked out now, it’s obvious that he has in fact been planning this for quite some time.

     “Oh just some stuff I had AJ pick up for us,” he started to pull things out of the bag, “Blindfold, which is now completely useless.” The blindfold was thrown across the room and he reached back into the bag, “Chocolate sauce.”

     I gave him a weird look, “Brian what the fuck does chocolate sauce have to do with being attacked by someone?”

     “I don’t know, I just thought it’d be sexy,” Of course he did. The man made no sense sometimes. “And now the best part…”     Holy shit, are those handcuffs?!
Chapter End Notes:
So that's not the way it was supposed to look but I couldn't get the stupid thing to take it. :( Can you tell I don't post much?