- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

After a suggestion for continuing my brain just would not leave this story alone. So I decided to add on to the story.

     “How the fuck did this happen?” I laughed as Brian struggled against the handcuffs that he had intended to use on me. He began to squirm even more when I reached for the chocolate sauce, “Don’t you dare, that shit’s all sticky!”

     “You were gonna use it on me. Besides, the victim doesn’t get to control the situation sweetheart.” I love making him uncomfortable. Not that it’s very easy to do, people may see Brian as the sweet innocent church boy but I know better. The man’s a freak, especially in the bedroom.

     “Ya know I’m really starting to hate this game. And I regret asking AJ to buy all that shit for me.”

     “Babe, stop complaining. It was your idea. Besides once I cover you with chocolate I get to lick it off of you.” I licked my lips after and watched Brian shudder in anticipation. I knew he’d like that.

     He strained once more against the cuffs, “Never mind, I like this game. Now what are you waiting for?”

     “Uh huh, you like it now. Now that you know it involves licking, you freak. But ya know I could just go hang out the girls.” I turned his joke from earlier against him causing him to whine, “You’re being such a little cock tease right now. You know that right?” I just smirked at Brian, allowing a little of the sauce to drip onto his chest. The chocolate landed on his scar and my grin widened, this was going to be fun.  Brian looked down and groaned, “Shit.”

     “What’s wrong Brian? Don’t you want me to lick it off?”

     “Not there I don’t.”

     “Now who’s being the tease? I wasn’t kidding earlier ya know. I can go hang out with Leigh and Rochelle.”

     “Ya can, but we both know you won’t.” He was giving me that stupid little know it all grin and I knew he’d beaten me.  I let out a sigh and collapsed on the bed next to him. We stayed quiet for a few minutes before Brian began nudging me, “Jen? Come on, it’s sticky!”

     He was squirming again, “I thought you didn’t want me to? You said not there, remember?” I reached over for the bottle on the bedside table and poured more on his chest and some on his abs.

     “Damn it Jennifer! Quit messing around!” I gave Brian an evil glare before leaning over and slowly licking the chocolate. I took special care to leave the spot on his scar, knowing that it would take more effort and licking to remove it the longer I let it sit. As I was leaving a moist stripe down Brian’s torso he started to laugh uncontrollably, “This is supposed to sexy Littrell, not funny!”

     “Sorry but it tickles. I swear baby it is sexy but it tickles like hell too.”

     I gave him a slight scowl but continued to remove the sauce nonetheless. When I reached his scar however I paused and looked up at Brian, “Can I?” He looked down at me and gave a slight nod. As soon as my tongue touched the sensitive area where he’d had surgery Brian let out a loud yelp; I stopped once again and gave him a tentative look, unsure if he wanted me to continue. This time the nod wasn’t quite as willing and very curt. I didn’t want to keep going if he didn’t want to, “You sure?” Brian just glared at me so I leaned back down and roughly licked his chest, trying to get as much of the chocolate in one try as possible. He let out an actual scream this time and before I knew what was happening the hotel door flew open and there was Howie holding his son James.

     “Howie, what the hell!?” I screamed as I reached for the sheets to cover up with. Brian however couldn’t exactly grab for anything so I threw part of the sheet over his manhood as well. 

     As I was busy covering myself and my boyfriend I could hear Howie sputtering incoherently while James cooed happily. I also heard another person approach and knew it was Leigh when I heard her gasp and take her son from Howie.

     After a few of the most awkward moments of my life I looked at Howie with annoyance, “I’d expect a rude interruption like that from Kevin or Nick but not you. What the fuck man?” Howie just stood there like he had been since he’d burst into the room with a shocked expression on his face; thankfully Leigh had had sense enough to close the hallway door.

     “I should be asking you the same thing. I hear Brian screaming from in the hall and walk in to find him handcuffed to a bed.” Howie exclaimed as the door yet again burst open.

     This time it was AJ who stood in the doorway, “So I did hear the words handcuffed to a bed. Bri I thought this was gonna end up the other way ‘round man. But hey, whatever turns ya on. You two are some freaks. Come on Howie lets leave these two alone.”

     As they left the room I could hear AJ saying something to Howie, “I told ya the man was a freak D. Pay up.” Howie grumbled something in return that I couldn’t quite make out. I laughed at this exchange knowing full well that Alex had made the bet after Brian had asked him to purchase the items; sneaky little prick. I looked down at Brian and saw him once again straining against the metal cuffs; I reached over for the key and released him from the restraints. As soon as he was free Brian jumped off of the bed and ran to the bathroom. He shut the door behind him and I could hear panting from within. Little freak, I think he’s turned on by the fact that we just got caught!   

  “Need any help in there Bri?” I called out to him as I too made my way to the bathroom door. Before I could finish my question the bathroom door swung open and I walked in. This was turning into one hell of a night.

Chapter End Notes:
By the way, I'm working on my own notion that the guys would have keys to the other guys' rooms in case of emergencies which is how Howie and AJ got into Brian's room. I don't know if that's true at all, I don't know these guys. But that's how it needed to be for the sake of my story.