- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The long awaited chapter is finally here! Thank you for your patience, enjoy and please let me know what you think. Thank you.


This had to be a dream right? It felt real enough. I played along."So what's on the menu?" I flirted.
"I was thinking we'd start with a little taste of you." My lips delicately brushing her softly scented skin. She always smells so good. All frilly and powder puffish. Enough that I'd thought twice about my decision to save this night for her Birthday."Then we'll add a little bit of me."
"Sounds delicious already," I muttered as his hands slid downward. Down to a land they'd never been.
"Then we top it off with my secret recipe for breakfast in bed." My hands pushing up the short red skirt of her dress.
"And what exactly....might....that......be?" I grasped at the words as I felt his fingers slide under my french cut silk lingerie. This had to be a dream. Nope! This was very real and his aim was very on target.

I nibbled on her ear just to throw her off." Now if I told you that you wouldn't have a reason to stay and find out now would you?"I toyed with her. Lord she felt so good! Her sweet , now bare behind(as I had her skirt up over it already) was rubbing up against my jeans. Lord, but were they getting tight! Stopping me where I was at, she turned around and pushed me back onto the bed.

" There are many ways I could get you to divulge that information Mr. Littrell."

"Are there now?" I challenged but my eyes widened as she slinked out of her dress; remaining in just that pair of panties. Black, lacy and cut clean up to her hip. I scooted back onto the bed as she kept climbing closer and closer to me. She had me trapped. She was absolutely beautiful. Her long, blonde curls spilling over her shoulders; her luscious behind protruding as she slowly made waste of my white polo shirt. Her mouth fed a trail up my body; her tongue circling my nipples. Damn! she was good! I lifted up and took my shirt the remainder of it's journey. I tossed it aside and her eyes met mine.

"Hi." This was really and truly happening. I couldn't believe it
.
"Miss me much?" My hands moved down to her butt and she smiled.

"Not as much as you missed me."I rubbed my hand over the material of his jeans. I SO needed to feel that and soon!

"Now you're teasing me."

"You ain't seen nothing yet." I grinned and made him a deviant promise with my eyes. I unhooked the metal button then slid the metal teeth of the zipper down painstakingly slow. I slipped my hand inside then concealed his surprise with my mouth. I love the way he kisses. I tore away and discovered every possible inch I could before digging into the nether regions. Sure I was on fire but I wasn't about to lose control because I ached to have him between my
thighs and screwing me til the sun came up. I took his jeans and boxers down in one action. There he was lying before me in all his glory and man was it wonderful. I languidly slid my hands up over his legs and onto his thighs before I threatened to have my way with him. I think he was more anxious than I was to be perfectly honest but I took my time. Gotta love the anticipation leading up to the act itself. My hand circled his cock and I began to stroke him oh so deliberately. I flicked my tongue over the engorged head before my mouth circled it completely. I took his balls in my hands;delicately fondling them as my mouth stroked his length. Stroke by stroke, I could feel his need growing stronger and stronger. Just as he was about to let out all that pent up frustration out, I gently applied pressure to his sac and wham! He was done for. I didn't think I had that much power over him. And I don't. Next thing I know, I was flat on my back; his hands pinning my wrists against the pillow.

She didn't use any fancy tricks on me but Damn! she knew how to use her mouth. Now it was my turn to show her some appreciation. I taunted her with the promise of a kiss but swiftly moved my lips down over her neck; my tongue trailing over her collarbone and down toward those luscious melons of hers. I'm a guy! Shut up! I lost myself there as I traced,nipped, sucked and fondled each delicious mountain of flesh into submission. Her fingers tangling in my hair as I had surrender my control if I wanted to play with her boobs. Not like I hadn't seen them before but I did take time in tracing over that sweet Princess tattoo she had just above her left one. I felt her leg wrap around mine; her grip just a bit tighter than I had anticipated with that action. She must have enjoyed it from the 'sweet jesus!' she flung out there. I hadn't even made it halfway downstairs and she was losing control. Upstairs was well traveled territory for me but I arrived at that destination every man calls Heaven. And hers was no exception. I latched a finger in each side and her hips slowly lifted off the bed to accommodate me. My hands glided over the smooth,silkly length of her legs; holding them straight up as I rid her of that small patch of material she'd called underwear. Wasn't much to them but damn! there was a lot to her legs. I moved my mouth down over the calves; lightly feathering her silky skin with soft kisses all the way down. Her legs still straight up, I traced over the small triangle peeking between them, then I seperated her thighs. So inviting. That sweet little pink button waiting to be pushed. I slid a finger into her. She was so flippin wet it wasn't even funny so I added another. I pumped slowly as I found that taut little knob just dying for my attention. Her hips jerked at the sensation. I wasn't sure if it was because there hadn't been a mouth on it in ages but her body soon surrendered to the message my mouth was sending. I slid my fingers out of her and replaced it with my mouth.Fuck! She was tasty! I kept penetrating her with my tongue and moved a thumb to where my mouth had been. I don't know what happened because I saw her hands grasping the sheets and her back arching up off the bed as she moaned her surrender.

Holy shit! He could do that with his mouth?! I can hardly wait to feel him pushing into me with that amazing dick of his. I saw him reach over onto the bedside table and grabbed a condom."Pretty sure of yourself weren't ya? "I teased.

"Boy Scouts are always prepared," he returned as he placed the object on himself.

"I don't recall you being a boy scout."

"I wasn't but they have a good motto now don't they?" I smiled as I settled between her legs yet again. I ran my hands over those creamy thighs then positioned myself at her entrance. I teased her with my boy as I ran him over her opening. Lord was she ever ready! I sank into her as slowly as my body's anticipation would allow me. Tender, tantalizing and oh so enticing. Her body screamed the epidome of feminity right down to the very curve of her hip. Not a model but curves in all the right places. Old Hollywood curves. Marilyn Monroe or Jayne Mansfield come to mind. I surrendered to the intimacy as I held myself within her. Her eyes met mine as my lips gently brushed hers. She knew my body without really 'knowing' it. Her leg wrapping around me; a foot running lightly over the back of my thigh when I slowed. It was maddening!

Did he have any idea how good he felt? I hope he did. His cock thrusting deep inside of me. The sensation was overwhelming but I begged him to speed up when he'd slow and we managed to meet somewhere in between. We'd waited so long it was a wonder we were lasting as long as we did. He slowed, leaned in and briefly took a nipple in his mouth. Fuck! The combination of his rhythm increasing in that brief moment he held it there. Sheer bliss! I just about lost it then. He kept it steady as his thumb found my clit and applied just the right amount of pressure to send me skyrocketing out of control. A few more volatile thrusts and the intensity of his surrender consumed me a second time. Guess it had been that long for me because that had never happened. His face buried in the crook of my shoulder as we recovered from that high that had just claimed us. I delicately traced my fingernails over his back and I could feel his need growing yet again so I stopped.

"You need to slow down lil miss or we may not make it to breakfast."

"And that would be a problem how?" I teased.

"Then you would't get to know the pleasure of breakfast in bed, Brian style."

His breath tickled my ear. God it felt so good to have a man again. Much less one that cared so much about me."So that's what this is all about. I had to sleep with you to have breakfast in bed with you?"

"I'd have done it for you eventually but you gotta admit this way was way more fun now wasn't it?" My lips feathering against her shoulder before I moved off of her. I wanted to be a part of her all night but I did need to recuperate."I'll be right back." I kissed her on the lips and took care of business. She lay there blissfully unaware of her surroundings until the bed shifted with my weight. She snuggled up against my chest. I was afraid to ask her but she spoke up first.

I wasn't sure how to approach it but I just said what came from my heart because NO man had ever made me feel so alive. Perhaps it was the lack of sex for so long but who really knows. The pleasure was undeniable and certifiably powerful. I knew he wanted it as much as I did but he took his time as well."Thank you."

Simple as that. Nothing else needed to be said other than,"So are you staying for breakfast?"

My finger traced over his chest and I looked up into his eyes," I may need a little more convincing."