- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Beware, this is a vissy!
I trudged to the front door, dragging my suitcase behind me. I reached in my purse and found my keys and placed the key in the lock. I stepped inside and yelled “Honey!! I’m home!!”. I received no answer. “Well, guess he’s working the late shift” I said to myself as I went into the bedroom. I didn’t feel like unpacking yet so I jumped in the shower to wash the long trip off of me. It was 12:30 at night and was looking forward to just dropping in bed. I got done in the shower and dried myself off then slipped into my favorite Pjs. I shuffled to the kitchen to get a small snack before I headed to bed. As I sat down at the table an envelope with my name on it caught my eye. It was in his messy handwriting and I had to laugh. I tore the envelope open and pulled out the paper it held and started to read:

My dearest Kara,
I know you just got home but I need you to come down to the station right away. I figure you don’t feel like it because I know it will be late when you get in, but trust me, I have a plan.

Love,
Nick

P.S. Wear that black dress you bought a couple weeks ago for that party we went to.

“Oh god, what is he up to now?” I questioned silently. I really didn’t feel like getting dressed again and going out at this late hour, especially since I just got home from my business trip. But, I hadn’t seen him in a week so I decided, what the hell. Black dress uh? Now I was really intrigued. So, back into the bedroom I went to get dressed...again.

I stepped out of the house and climbed into my car and headed towards the station. I pulled up out back in the parking lot and parked my car. After checking my makeup in the mirror one last time, I got out and hit the lock button on my keyring then dropped my keys in my clutch. I made my way to the front of the station and there, standing in open doorway was my Nick, in his fireman’s pants, boots, sporting no shirt but his suspenders were on, and his hat. I swear, I died right there. What a sight he was standing there, leaning against the garage doorway, one leg crossed over the other. The muscles in his arms were a bit flexed and his abs were almost shining. Yes, my man was built like a fuckin rock I tell ya. I felt my center twitch. A week was just too long to go without my Nickolas. I finally continued to walk toward him. I reached him and he opened his arms for me to step into. I’ve always loved his hugs. When he hugs you, its like he swallows you whole, using his whole body. It felt like heaven.

“I missed you so much” he said to me.

“I missed you too sweetie” I told him. “Now, why was it so urgent that I come down here at this time at night” I questioned him.

Instead of answering my question he pulled me up for a long, searing, steamy kiss. I could feel my eyes roll back in my head. Tho we’ve been together for almost 2 years, the man still had that effect on me.

He broke the kiss, grabbed my by the hand and turned, heading into the station. It was empty from what I could see.

“Nick, where is everyone?” I asked.

“Bri and Kevy are the only other ones here, and they went to bed early cuz they’ve been here since early this morning” he explained.

He continued on in until we got to the back of a fire truck. There was a ladder leading up to the top and he started to climb it. He stopped and looked down at me.

“Nick, what the HELL are you up to?” I asked him, totally bewildered at what he was doing.

“Just follow me, trust me, OK?” he pleaded.

“Nick, in case you’ve forgotten, I’m in a dress!” I shouted at him.

“SHHH!! Be quiet. We don’t wanna wake up the guys” he said.

So, with that, I hiked up my dress the best I could and started following him up the ladder. Sure, I’ve been IN a fire truck with him before. I’ve ridden with him in parades before, but I’ve never been ON one before. I was still curious as to what he was up to. He had already reached the top and was looking down over the edge for me to catch up. I finally reached the top and he helped me over the edge. I bet that looked pretty funny with me being in a dress and all.

Once I got my bearings I took in my surroundings. “So this is where all the hose is stored” I chuckled. He smiled and raised an eyebrow at me. That right there is a killer combo and he knew what it did to me. I broke our eye contact and looked around again. There, at the side, was an ice bucket with a bottle of champagne chilling in it. There was also a blanket beside the bucket.

Nick left my side and crawled over to where the bucket and blanket were. Me, I just sat there and watched his ass. He had such a great ass. I was throughly enjoying the view. He took the blanket and threw it out to cover the hoses on the truck. It almost looked like a bed. Then he turned back and opened the champagne and poured it into two glasses. He handed me a glass.

“Welcome home baby” he said as he clinked his glass to mine. We finished our drinks and I saw that familiar twinkle in his eye. He then crawled over to the blanket and turn, then sat down. He held up one of his beautiful fingers and motioned for me to join him. I crawled over to him and last down next to him. Instantly, his hands were in my hair and his lips crashed down on mine. There was such an urgency in the kiss. His hands didn’t stay in my hair for long. They were now roaming all over my body. I brought my arms around him and started running my hands up and down his back, brushing my nails lightly. I knew that drove him wild. I then felt him unzipping the back of my dress.

“Nick, are you sure this is OK? What if one of the guys gets a midnight snack craving or something?” I asked him.

“Don’t worry about it. Even if they did come down they’d never see us” he replied.

He went back to work on the zipper bringing the dress down over my shoulder. He began placing light kisses along with a few nips here and there on my now bare shoulder. I threw my head back enjoying the sensations that were running through my body. The man knew my body inside and out, and me, his.. He knew what I loved and what drove me crazy. Tonight, he was pulling out all the stops. He was doing it all.

From my shoulder, he worked his way down, the dress coming with it. My breasts were exposed now, budded up and begging for his attention. He didn’t let me down. He took one rosy nub into his mouth, nipping and sucking at it. My breath come out in short spurts as my body was reacting to his touch. One flick of his tongue and I was reaching for his suspenders. Once those were gone, I reached for his pants. He disconnected from me, smirking once more, and preceded to kick off his boots. Throwing them aside, we got to our knees. Wrapping his arms around me, we came together again in a kiss that would set my body on fire. Once again, I reached for his pants. I needed to feel his soft skin next to mine. Hell, I needed to feel a lot more! I thought my center was about to explode in need for him. A week was really too long to be away from him. My thoughts got ripped away by his mouth assault on my other breast. I grabbed his pants and went to work on the zipper. Once done, I began pushing his pants down...and discovered the little shit wasn’t wearing any underwear. He loves going commando so I shouldn’t have been surprised. He sprang out, alive, long, erect and ready for action!

Both of us really feeling the need now, clothes went flying everywhere. Finally, both of us naked, he laid me down on the blanket with such gentleness, sliding down beside me. We just laid there for a few moments, looking at each other, taking each other in. Our hands brushing each others stomachs. Nick finally came closer, placing his lips at the spot behind my ear that could make go over the edge. As he did, his hand made its way to my hot center. Rubbing his fingers over my folds, I thought I’d swallow my own tongue, which would have been impossible since our tongues were now dueling with each other. I reached down and took his manhood in my hand. He sighed loudly in my mouth. I began to slowly stroke him. As I stroked, he inserted two fingers into me, matching me stroke for stroke. Just as I was about to fall over the edge, he stopped. I moaned/whined out my disapproval. He chuckled to himself and then rolled over and positioned himself over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just gazed into the pools of his ocean blue eyes. They were dark with want, with need and I’m sure my brown eyes mirrored his. “Nick” I said, “please? I need to feel you, all of you”. He just smiled that radiant, gorgeous smile of his and entered me with one swift, smooth stroke. We both moaned with the contact. He stopped for a second so that we could just savor the warmth of the moment. Then he began to move slowly, moving his head down and taking me into, yet, another firey kiss. He was moving so slowly it was nice at first, but with his hungry mouth on mine, it was making me want more, harder, faster. I began to move my hips against his, meeting his every thrust. I guess he got the picture or felt the same need because he started to move faster. In no time, it all became like a feeding frenzy. We went crazy, touching, kissing everywhere. He was moving like a madman in me now and I was hanging on for the ride of my life. It was coming to the end because I could feel my much needed release coming like a freakin freight train. As my orgasm took me over, Nick tried his best to muffle his own release. We both clung to each other, the moaning finally dying down, sweat pouring from every pour of our bodies. I stole a look at him and he looked back. We both smiled and he left a light kiss kiss on my forehead. “Welcome home Kara” he said.

Nick moved, reached over and grabbed a sheet I hadn’t noticed earlier. He spread it over us and I then cuddled close to his side, with my head resting on his chest. I could feel his lips in my hair. “I love you” I told him. “I love you too” Nick replied. I hadn’t even realized he moved again but before I knew it, there was a little velvet black box in front of my face. “Open it” Nick whispered into my ear. I complied, with shaky fingers. Inside, nestled into the soft red velvet, was the most gorgeous diamond engagement ring I’d ever seen. Again, in my ear, ever so softly, he whispered “Marry me”. I turned to him, hugged him with the force I didn’t know I possessed, I said “Yes”. I pulled back, we smiled at each other and then he gave me a kiss I know I would receiving for the rest of my life.