- Text Size +
Story Notes:
This is a story I wrote back in 2002. I haven't made any changes to it, the way it is written is the way I wrote eight years ago. This fic is also housed on Bauhaus Classics. Enjoy!
Prologue

Opening the back door to her house, Elizabeth Montgomery entered with her arms full of groceries. It was a hot and humid summer day in Florida. While other people her age were flocking towards the beach, she had been cooped up almost all day in her small air conditioned home office getting a last minute report crunched out on her computer.

The grocery sacks cradled in her arms made it almost impossible for her to see the counter. At her diminutive height of five foot three, she had always struggled against things bigger than her. Even now, at age twenty-one people still called her a living doll. Between her long eyelashes, large blue eyes and adorable button nose she was always the object of some comment, usually given to her by a male.

Her small features blended well with her great figure. She was actually quite voluptuous with a slim, well-toned body. Following her two mile a day jog religiously, she had always looked very athletic.

When she was younger, people used to call her a tomboy. She had always worn her long blonde hair tossed into messy ponytails and permanently resided in well worn blue jeans. Whenever someone started up a ballgame she always managed to get involved.

When Elizabeth finally reached high school she decided to take more care on her appearance. During the summer between eighth and ninth grade, she had virtually transformed into a queen before everyone's very eyes. Before long she had the attention of everyone, including her male teachers.

As she put her bags on the countertop she couldn't help reflecting back just a year and a half earlier. Her first day of college. Back then she had no idea how great an impact walking into one classroom could have on her life.