- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter was written by my good friend Terri, for some reason i had a hard time writing a Nick sex scene, so i hope you like.
Chapter Four
~Nick's POV~
I went to answer what had so rudely interrupted us yet again. I was really trying to behave myself but after all the dancing, kissing, and now the lacy little (very much so) number she was wearing , I didn't know how much longer I would be able to resist the temptation of throwing her down on the bed and giving her the most unforgettable night of her life, I'll never know.
I let the room service guy in and he set the order down on the coffee table. She had disappeared on me again. With any luck, she went to cover herself up. Still didn't mean I wouldn't think about it. Hell, we'd waited this long, what was another few days? Forever! But I restrained myself.
"Is it okay for me to come out?" she called from behind the bathroom door.
I chuckled. She was so sweet and innocent it killed me in the right way. I hoped when the time came that I wouldn't be comparing her to Hailey. Who am I kidding?! I was looking at an angel. She had put the robe on. Thank God! Maybe I could eat without the thought of what was hiding underneath. Like that was gonna happen! “The coast is clear."
"Sweet!” She replied and joined me on the couch. She curled her foot underneath her as she sat. “That smells so good.” She reached over and grabbed a plate.
I watched as she grabbed a fry from the plate and lift it to her mouth. It just looked incredible. Maybe I was a fool in love but she's one of those women that's drop dead gorgeous and doesn't even know it. Doesn't care what the world thinks about her. Like now. I was starving but I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. She looked up from her plate and giggled. “Are you gonna eat or are you just gonna watch me all night Carter?"
And bit her lip. God that was sexy! “I thought I'd watch you then you could watch me."
“The thought of watching you eat doesn't exactly drive me wild Hun," She teased.
I knew better.
"Really?” I grabbed the other plate full of food. I lifted the burger to my mouth and tore into it.
She started laughing. ”Oh yeah, that's sexy as hell. I just want to throw you on the floor and take you now."
As soon as I'd finished consuming the large mouthful of food I had, I smiled. "Don't toy with me babe."
"If women only knew."
“ I'm glad they don't. Keeps the mystique and all those schoolgirl fantasies alive for them."
“ As you recall, you were a schoolgirl fantasy for me once."
"You got lucky."
“ You think so?" She teased and raised her brows.
"Actually I'm the lucky one. If it wasn't for your best friend, I would never have met you."
"Are you trying to make me blush because it’s working," she said as her cheeks turned a bright shade of red.
"I only know how you make me feel Terri and I want you to know that you're not my rebound."
“I know but you have something right...there.” She reached toward my face and the corner of my mouth after she sat her plate back on the table.
I couldn't help myself. I latched onto her thumb then moved my lips to the palm of her hand. I'd dreamed of gazing deeply into those gorgeous blue gray eyes so many nights as a I laid next to a woman I didn't really love and now the one that I'd dreamed of having all my life was finally giving me the go ahead. I was terrified. I'd never felt anything so powerful for a woman as I did for Terri. I can still remember the soft, sinful curve of her body before we were so rudely interrupted the last time. In case I haven't mentioned, I couldn't help myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Terri's POV~
I leaned closer to him and blindly sat his plate aside. My free hand curved against the other cheek as my lips softly met his. Then I pulled away from him. I don't know what made me do it. I was sure a minute ago. It's not like I'd never been in love. I guess I was just worried he was going to compare me to my best friend. How could I compare to her? She'd done things in the bedroom I'd only ever fantasized. I was being stupid. He was here with me. He could have had any woman he wanted but he was here with me and he'd seen me in a lot less than I was wearing right now. I wanted to feel him touch me like he had before. I couldn't understand why I was so scared. Because it was really going to happen. Like I couldn't stop it? Not this time. I knew I would regret it if I didn't. My heart was very tender where he was concerned though. I didn't want to be just another piece of meat.
"Wow."
Okay...how was I supposed to take that?" What?” I said defensively. I didn't mean to; it just came out that way.
“It’s just... well....I've never been kissed like that."
“ Like?" My wall still up.
"Like you meant it."
"I'm sure they've all meant it."
“ No. They all just wanted a cheap thrill."
“ And you know I don't how?"
Playing with the collar of the fluffy white robe," Because you're covering up a very skimpy uniform most women would use to no end to get me into that bed over there."
"I'm not most women but I do want to be in that bed with you."
"Then what's stopping you?"
“ Nothing except making sure that, we're... y'know....”
"Covered?"
"Yeah."
He took my hand, kissed me gently and said," Wait for me over there. "Nodding toward the bed as he headed for his bag.
My heart was racing a million miles an hour. I think you m shuffle through the duffle bag. He looked
frustrated. “Everything okay?"
“It's fine now," he answered as he pulled what we needed to continue the evening with out of his bag.
"Okay," I said as he approached me.
I was still a little nervous about the whole thing. We were really alone. This was my room. Nobody could get in unless they knocked. He set the box on the night table next to the bed and right behind me then pulled me into his arms. He kissed me like he never had before. Like he wouldn't be able to breathe unless he was connected to me. It was a toe curler in every sense of the word. His hands roaming all over me. Those places that had gone untouched for two years because I'd never let myself be intimate with another man. I couldn't be. I guess your heart really does know when it's found that 'perfect' someone. That someone that fits you like a glove. Maybe that's why we were both terrified beyond belief.
I didn't think he'd ever show it but when we came up for air, he pulled away from me.
"I'm so sorry Terri. I just lose control when I'm so close to you."
“Did I push you away?" I said as I moved closer to him and looked deep into his eyes. Lord! Those were my undoing.
"No but...”
"You think I didn't like it right?"
“It's not that. I just don't want it to be rushed. I want us to take our time."
“We've got the rest of our lives to worry about that. All I'm worried about is tonight."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Nick's POV~
Me too but I couldn't tell her that. Or could I? I think we were both so afraid of what would happen if this night ever came to be. Now it was here. “So if I left tomorrow?"
“At least we had one night but I know you won't."
"How do you know?"
"Because.” Her lips softly brushed mine. "Your heart wouldn't be racing a million miles an hour like mine.”
Her hand sliding up to that very spot on my chest as she took my hand and placed it against hers.
"You scare me," I said as I let my hand slide down her body and back around her waist. I held her tight against me; her hand still resting against my chest. I was scared but not for the reasons she thought. I knew what I wanted but I've been madly in love with her since the day I met her and haven't been able to do a damn thing about it until now.
"You amaze me." And bit her lip yet again.
"You play innocent."
“I do it pretty well too don't I?" She flirted and pulled out of my embrace.
She had my number. There was no doubt about that. I watched as she loosened the tiny strings of material holding up that skimpy little teddy she was wearing the man downstairs was sending me that all too familiar signal. There was no hiding it. She diverted her gaze then met mine as she slinked out of the silky material revealing every beautiful inch of her. It's not like I’d never seen a naked woman before. I think it was the fact that she had me wrapped around her little finger and I was helpless in her presence. She eased back onto the center of the bed then motioned me to join her. I'd wanted the pleasure of unwrapping this long awaited gift but as she said, we had the rest of our lives. Our lives. It sounded perfect. I slipped my shorts off and joined her; over her. "Is this really happening?"
She giggled nervously and nodded. “Yeah. It really is happening this time."
I made no hesitation in tasting her lips but I didn't devour her like I had before. Gentle but imposing enough that she took the initiative and turned up the intensity but I didn't just want to stick it in and be done with her. I wanted to know all of her. Every last delicious curve of her. And for as many women I'd had in my bed, she's the only one I ever really wanted to please. Being in love does crazy shit to you as I can clearly see now. Here we were, finally naked together and I was contemplating a plan of attack. I should know how to make her feel good right? She is the one after all. Her hands slipped down around my butt as we continued exploring one another. She felt so good. God! Did she feel good! I was about to lose my mind. Then the phone rang. The goddamn phone! Weren't we ever gonna catch a break? Wait a minute! We don't have to answer that as I let my lips wander down her neck and toward those soft, luscious tits of hers. Heaven! Maybe if she was distracted she would ignore it as well. She did for a minute. Her back came up off the bed as I tugged lightly on her nipple.
"Nick?" Her voice barely penetrating my brain. I continued assaulting the sweet little morsel her concentration wearing thin
"Nick.” She repeated; the phone stills a major distraction. Somebody upstairs hated me.
I looked up.
"Much as I'm enjoying this, we should answer that."
"Why?" I moved to the other side in hopes of distracting her yet again.
"Cuz they'll just keep calling til somebody answers. You know they will,” she said and pulled my mouth away from it's very comfortable spot on her chest.
Okay. I reached over and picked up the receiver when it started ringing for the fifth time. “Terri can't come to the phone right now but if you leave your name and number, she'll get back to you as soon as I'm done with her.” And disconnected the receiver from the base of the phone. “No more interruptions. Just you and me tonight remember?" I whispered in her ear as I pulled her over on top of me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Terri's POV~
I giggled as I came over onto him. "You are absolutely nuts but I wouldn't have it any other way." I leaned in and kissed him. I'd been waiting far too long for this myself. He may have had other women in his bed but I somehow knew I would be the last one in it. I slowly explored his body with my mouth; my tongue tracing lightly around each nipple before I traveled further down. Right down to that treasure trail. His moans were sweet music to my ears but I looked up to meet those gorgeous baby blues.
"I thought you were a good girl."
“It's us good girls you have to watch out for." I grinned deviantly and traced my tongue around the tip of his cock. He was gonna kill me with this thing. At the very least, I wouldn't be able to walk in the morning. There was a reason they had a monstrous nickname for this thing. It was fitting. I wrapped my lips around the head as I slowly took him in. My hand and mouth soon working in unison. Then I did something I never thought I would do. I lost the hand and braced his thighs as I let my mouth do all the work.
"Fuck Terri!"
I was sure they could hear us in the next room. Good. It's about damn time I was gettin some action. I don't know how I'd done it but I had taken the better part of him in. I came up for air briefly before I went back to work on him. I felt his fingers tangling in my hair; assisting me in my task. Like I needed help. I could feel his body tensing.
"Oh God!” He let loose as his body did.
I looked up and smiled. “You didn't like?"
"Come here you." And pulled me up the length of his body. “You are too cute."
“Cute?" I pouted.
"How bout I go with sex kitten."
“I like that." I reached over and grabbed the box off the night table. I pulled out one of the condoms. “I think it's about time we used one of these."
“Y'think?" Giving me that impish little grin of his.
"Don't be a smartass," I said as I slid down his body yet again. I unwrapped it; tossing the wrapper away. I carefully placed it on him. I slowly took him in; both of us moaning as I did. I felt his hands on my hips as I leaned down over and kissed him. “You feel really good.” I moved back up and started moving on him; my hands bracing his chest as our rhythm steadily increased. Soon I found myself pressed against him as he took me from beneath. He did know me. I loved being taken that way. I knew I wasn't gonna last much longer but I knew he had some left in him. “OH...OH...Fuck! Nick! God! That's... Yessss!!!!!!" And I was down for the count but I let him take control. Before I knew what was happening I was on my back, he was thrusting hard, and deep; my legs wrapped around him. He bent in briefly and took a nipple in his mouth. Oh, Fuck me! I was so there. Again but this time it was with him. The sweat sheen connecting us as he rested on me.
"You okay?” He breathed.
"I'm fine. You?"
"I'm in love."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~