- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok here is the next chapter hope you all are still liking this I still have some more surprises. Leave me a comment on what you think, it will be appreciated. :)
~Alex~

“I want to be alone when I tell her,” I told Stephania who seemed to be taking her charge serious following my every step.

“I will wait outside,” She told me as we arrived to my home. The home I had been sharing with my Monkee for quite sometime now. The light was on so she was still awake, as I got to the door I stared at Stephania. “Well scram,” I ordered and she glared at me before she disappeared into the dark night.

I used my key to let myself in but instead of being greeted by licks from my dogs I got whimpers and they backed away from me their tails in-between their legs. “Daddy is going to hurt,” I told them but they didn’t budge.

“Alex?” I heard Rochelle say I turned and I couldn’t help but smile she was gorgeous. Her scent was even more enticing now that I had a better sense of smell.

“Hey Monkee… Surprise.” I said walking toward her.

“I see,” she told me as she ran to me. I took her in my arms as I met her lips for a very fiery kiss. “Your so cold.” She told me as we parted.

“The plane was really cold…” I lied to her as she continued to kiss my face. I didn’t know if I could do this… as she hugged me again my fangs came out and for an instant I was sure I couldn’t control myself into not biting her. But the sensations my body felt were more than hunger… I wanted her. As I thought about that I realized that it was best for me to let her go. I didn’t want her to die because of me.

I pulled away from her embrace and took her hands. “We need to talk,” I told her nervously.

“Can’t it wait till tomorrow? You must be tired from the flight.” She told me lovingly.

“No I’m fine, I actually am heading back to Canada today.” I told her as I made her sit. “Rochelle…” I said pausing not being able to say the rest.

“You’re scaring me Alex…” she told me her face looked worried.

“Yeah Alex don’t scare Rochelle,” I snapped my face toward the sound of the voice. I could smell my own kind but he wasn’t from my court. I took hold of Rochelle who only squealed and asked me who that was.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him as anger flowed through my body. I was not going to allow Rochelle to get hurt. I let my fangs come out and I was in a defense mode. But then I heard the scream and Rochelle breaking loose from my grip. The terror I saw in her eyes as she backed away from me tears in her eyes.
“You’re not Alex….” She whispered as I tried to walk toward her but then I felt the force of someone as they threw across and into my own wall.

“NO,” I yelled as I saw him grabbing Rochelle. It hurt me to see her screaming and trying to break free.

“Well it looks like we have found your weak point. Now come on use your powers against me with her beside me.”

I was up and trying to find away to him without hurting her. Where was Stephania? “Let her go…”

“Nope not a chance, Tristan wants to see you suffer well he will.” I watched his fangs come out and with force bite into Rochelle’s neck.

Her scream caused me pain and I launched myself toward him but that’s when I saw another one come in and again push me with force I landed on the ground. “Stephania!” I yelled as I stood up and did not hesitate to use my powers on the other the electric wave shoved him across my living room. I didn’t care about my house but that’s when I realized the vampire that had Rochelle was gone and with him my Monkee. What had I done?

********

~Kevin~

“Thank you,” I told the vampire that had brought me food again. I was still trying to come into realization that the world I knew was not at all true. I wondered if just like vampires if there were ware wolfs, mermaids, heck even trolls.

“Your family has arrived,” he told me with a smile.

I felt my heart rejoice as I heard him, “When can I see them.” I asked excitedly.

“Now they will be down her in a few minutes. They don’t know about us they think your in some sort of Witness protection program. It’s best if they don’t know about the truth.” Sam told me.

I nodded and began to think on what exactly I would tell them. I knew one thing though I was happy and glad they were safe. I just didn’t know how well they are going to take knowing we are stuck in this place to god knows when.

I was busy thinking I didn’t hear them arrive till I heard Mason’s little voice. Turned around just in time to catch as he ran to my arms, I held him close as I wrapped my arms around him. “My son,” I said as I kissed his little face.

It’s a really wonder feeling having your family hugging and loving you back. As I finally hugged Kristen and I felt her lips on mine I realized just how much she meant to me. I mean it revived that feeling in me again. “I’m sorry,” I whispered to her.

“It’s ok I understand, I am happy you are back. I love you…” she told me still hugging. I couldn’t be happier than I was just at the moment.