- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Introducing a new character narrating as well. :) Rochelle... I hope to get some feedback on this one. I will update sooner.
~Alex~

“We must get out of here now!” Stephania told me as she ran to my side. I glared at her and my hands were around her neck.

“They took her! Where?” I asked as I squeezed my hands around her neck harder.

“I don’t know some of them attacked me outside I was about to get staked when I saw Tristan’s right hand with Rochelle get into a Hummer. They left me there and followed…” she said as she struggled to get my hands off her neck. “Let me go Alex you can’t kill me.”

“We have to get her back…” I said letting her go. I heard the moan as the other vampire I had thrown across got up I turned and faced him. “You are going to take me to her!” I yelled and ran to him but I didn’t get to him fast enough I saw him with anger as he took a piece of wood from the stairs and stake himself with a smirk on his face. “No… you son of bitch!” I yelled.

“Alex you have to get back to Canada!” Stephania said as she stopped me from breaking the rest of the stairs. “We will get her back I promise we will.” She told me confidently. “A private jet is here for you…”

I followed her and even though I could comprehend everything that happened as I got put in the plane my head was only thinking of Rochelle. “Will they kill her?” I finally asked Stephania who sat in front of me on the computer.

“Not right now…” She told me looking up. “They need her alive… they know you might be willing to make a trade.”

“A trade of what sort?” I asked intrigued.

“You for her…” Stephania said giving me a look that said I better not even consider that. “But it will only get her and you killed. She is just the bait they will get rid of her as soon as Tristan has you in his power.”

“I have to try something.” I said as my fist hit the armrest breaking it with the impact.

“I am working on that you know… just like they have people we have people. We have a mole that infiltrated them. I am trying to contact him now so we can find out where they have her.” Stephania said calmly I wanted to rip her neck for showing such calmness.

“He bit her… will that harm her?” I asked as that picture went through my head again like I had just witnessed it again. My memory now showed very livid pictures of my memories.

“NO… our bite is not poisonous like it is believed or read about in books. Only a myth.” She said staring at me with annoyance. “Our strength and powers are deadly not our bite. The only way she can die is if they drain her… drink all her blood.”

“Shit,” I said as I closed my eyes to try and concentrate because all I kept seeing was fire. You know I felt like bull that sees red and only wants to attack it. “Can they turn her?”

“Yes.” She said bluntly. “You know that is likely to happen right?”

“What? No they can’t condemn her to this!” I said because it was true I didn’t like this life but I had no choice…she did and she didn’t deserve to be this.

“It’s a possibility Alex and they can turn her against you. If that happens you might have to kill her yourself. A new vampire barely made is very powerful and strong. She will be angry at you and her mission will be to kill you… she won’t remember her human feelings for you.” She told me and I grimaced.

“I can’t and won’t kill her.” I said after a second. “I can’t.”

“Then I will…” she said and I glared at her.

“You won’t I command you not to!” I yelled as a stood up and was inches away from her face. “You will do no harm to her!”

“Sorry Alex but my job is to protect you just like every other vampire that vows to the queen and now you the future king. So even if I don’t someone else will. Let’s just hope she is still human and that our mole finds her.” She told me staring at me with anger.

I screamed and took a seat again, “How much longer?” I asked.

*********

~Rochelle~

I was shivering and scared shitless. I was sitting in a corner of what looked like a jail cell. I could now see the blood from neck seeping through my tank top. I still didn’t understand what had just occurred.

I wanted to wake up and find all this to be a dream. I could not be dating a vampire let alone engaged to one. I needed to stop reading all those vampire books and the shows. No more Twilight, Vampire Diaries or True Blood. All I wanted was to wake up and when I did I was going to burn it all.

When I wake up and burn everything I am going to Alex and tell him about this dream. I bet he is going to laugh at me for dreaming him as a vampire. God I wish I could wake up now!

“Here,” I heard someone say but I could not see him it was dark all I saw was a shadow and felt the blanket as it hit me.

“Please,” I sobbed finally because I knew I was shitting myself with non-sense about this being a dream I was in pain. “Let me go I am innocent.” I didn’t know why I was even here.

“Technically you are but you’re an asset.” He told me as I heard his steps as he got near me. “See you will be the key to get the crown.” He told me as I finally saw his face.

I gasped as I saw his fangs a smirk on his face. “I don’t understand.” I managed to say as I felt tears falling freely down my face.

“But you will… because that is why I am here.” He said as he caressed my face with his cold hand.
Chapter End Notes:
Again please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you think.