- Text Size +
~Alex~

I felt the hard shove to ground when Stephania caught up to me. “You can’t do that Alex!” she told me anger clear in her voice.

“Nick is my friend and he may have the power I need to save Rochelle!” I yelled back at her as I got up off the ground like nothing. I felt no pain what so ever, it was like when I was a teenager.

“Nick can be of help but…” Stephania said angrily. “You can’t just run to him and scare the living shit out of him. He doesn’t even know that he is half angel. We have to take it slow…. Besides if we want to use him it is better to train him.”

It made sense what she was saying but I needed to this now. I needed to get Rochelle back. “How do you plan on telling him?” I asked her knowing well she already knew what I was thinking.

She smiled evilly at me and then she motioned me to follow her with her finger. I followed her and we were back at the headquarters’ but instead of going down to where I had just been we were going up.

“I have no choice but to share this with you before Albert or your mother gets here.” She said as we made it to the last floor.

I had to squint as I walked in the lights were blinding. “What the hell?” I said as I blinked a few times.

“Alex I want you to meet Alicia Castaneda… she is a fallen angel.” Stephania said as I finally was able to see the woman. As I saw her I realized that she even prettier than Stephania.

“Stephania,” Alicia said smiling at her. “I see you have finally brought the king to be up here.”

“Yes I am sure you have heard everything there is to know about him.” Stephania continued as she gave me a look.

“Excuse me?” I finally said annoyed at the fact that I did not know who she was.

“Oh right,” Stephania said clearing her throat. “Alicia is the leader of almost all of the fallen angels. She made an alliance with your father before he had passed away… I would go into details but at this moment I think it is best we talk about Nickolas Gene Carter.” Stephania said and I saw the face Alicia made at the mention of Nick’s last name.

“So it is true that without knowledge you and one of my kind have been able to get along without knowing about it.” Alicia said as she picked at her beautiful auburn hair. “I give you this you do have quite a good harmonizing group.”

“He wants to tell Nick about his true identity.” Stephania said.

“Not possible,” Alicia said bitterly staring at me.

“Why not?” I asked angrily at her. “I didn’t get a choice about knowing about me!”

“Because you had no choice unless you wanted to give Tristan the crown automatically!” Alicia said, “Nick in the other has chosen to stay human.”

I gasped as I heard that… “What do you mean he has chosen to stay human?”

“Unlike you Alex when Nick turned eighteen I contacted him and I told him what he was. I don’t know if you recall his behavior in his younger years. You partied with as well…” she said as she took a seat and motioned for Stephania and me to sit. “We are made to attract the human race we are beautiful by nature and I am sure you know of Nick’s escapades; his beauty is only part of it we have the power to seduce. Nick tried it but at the end he chose to close that door and cut ties with this world. He chose to be HUMAN.”

“Wait then why can I smell and sense his supernatural side?” Stephania asked.

Alicia chuckled and looked at us, “We are fallen angels Stephania we are unpredictable. So far he has managed to stay human but eventually he will be tempted to use his abilities… temptation is what made us fall.”

“So if I tell he might want to help me.” Alex said.

“Could be,” she shrugged. “But Nick is stubborn and he really has kept his word…”

“Tristan is coming to the coronation.” Stephania said. “We think Nick can be our secret weapon.”

“We don’t fight to fight. We love humans we mate with them… We simply defend ourselves from your kind and werewolves.” Alicia said shivering as she mentioned werewolves.

“Werewolves hunt fallen angels… there blood gives them strength and powers.” Stephania told me.

“Maybe you should find a demon instead; Nick won’t fight just to fight. This is not his fight and I highly doubt he will accept to help you anyway.” Alicia said.

“We don’t deal with demons you should know. We made a deal with you… we protect you from werewolves in exchange for your healing powers.” Stephania said angrily. “I thought maybe you could give us advice on how to tell Nick but it seems he does know. I think we can handle it from here.”

Stephania stood up and walked to the door. I followed now more confused. Nick knew what he was how come he didn’t know what I was. “If Nick knows what he is why hasn’t he found out what I am?” I asked her as we rode the elevator down.

“IF he has chosen to live like human he has not been using his supernatural senses so that is why he hasn’t found out about you.” She said angrily. “I hate her.”

“Why?” I asked her.

“It’s a long story and I am sure you will find out soon enough.” She said annoyed.

“You said that our kind made a deal with her… can you tell me that at least?” I demanded as I followed her to an office.

“Fine take a seat…” she said as she rang the bell and in came in a young man no more than maybe twenty shirtless. “I just need a snack.” She said as he walked to her. “I called someone for you too.” She said as I saw a blond girl come toward me.

I wanted to say no but I saw the pulsating vein in her neck and my mouth watered. My fangs automatically came out and I bit her soft neck her blood pouring into my mouth. She tasted so good…for a moment I let my worries go as I heard her heart beat as I drank her sweet blood.

A few minutes later I let her go and watched as Sam took her away, I looked at Stephania who was wiping her mouth. Not one stain on her clothes yet my shirt had stains. “Soon you won’t do that anymore.” She told me apparently reading my mind.

“I want to talk to Nick you are right he can be our secret weapon…” I told her.

“Yes you can talk to him but… remember he might not want to help you. You heard from Alicia they don’t fight they are peaceful.” She said.

“I know Nick he will help me,” I said confidently… or so I hoped he would. What if instead he wanted to kill after finding out what I was?

“No I don’t think he would kill you…I hope.” She said smiling at me as she continued to read my mind.

“The deal tell me about it.” I said instead, i couldn't stand her attitude sometimes. I was mad about everything that was happening but to her it looked like it was ordinary.
Chapter End Notes:
Ok here is another chapter... trust me it's getting to a good part. I know there are some lurkers reading... I really would love some feedback. :)