- Text Size +
~Rochelle~

I had no more tears to shed. I still couldn’t believe what I had found out. My fiancé was a vampire and had been lying to me all along. He was evil according to Luke the man that had brought me the blanket the night before.

According to him Alex was evil. He had killed many innocent people… but I was having trouble believing that. Alex was not capable of killing a roach let alone a human. Yet I still had the picture of him with his fangs…I shuddered as I pictured it.

I was confused, cold, and sad. I stopped my sobs when I saw one of them come in. He carried a tray and was walking toward me. “Here you need to eat.” He told me as he put the tray down for me.

The food look delicious I have to give them that. I finally looked up to see his face. It was not Luke and he looked much nice his fangs weren’t showing. “I’m not hungry.” I told him as I wiped my face.

He kneeled and picked my face up so that I could see into his eyes. “Rochelle listen to me carefully… Alex is going to get you out of here. I promise you he is already working on that. His intentions were never to get you involved in this. I can’t tell you more because I can get caught…so here read this and eat it after you’ve read it.” He handed me a very small folded note and stood up. “Eat.”

I watched him leave and I didn’t care for anything else I was quick to unfold the note.

Rochelle,

Alex is not evil like they are making you believe. He is a vampire but he means no harm to human kind. He really does love you and is going to get you out of here. If you still have feelings for him and love him just trust him this time. Be prepared to escape or just make sure that if I tell you something you listen to me. I am not one of them… I am one of Alex’s. Please trust me and Alex. Please dispose of this after you finished reading. Have faith.

Stephen.

After reading that I was confused on who to believe but the truth was. That I knew Alex could not be evil even after I now knew he was a vampire, so I quickly put the paper in my mouth and began to chew. I was going to trust my fiancé because deep down inside I knew he still loved me. I knew he couldn’t wish for my death.

******

~Alex~

I arrived at the hotel and was bombarded with questions and told you so’s from Howie. “It won’t happen again I just had to do this.” I told him and I guess he understood cause he didn’t bug anymore.

After I left my luggage in my room I went straight to Nick’s room we had to talk. I took a deep breath as I banged on his door. I hated to wait and Nick loved to take forever to open his door always had. I was going to give up and go back when he finally opened the door. “Can I come in?” I asked him.

“Ok,” He said letting me in. “What’s up?” He said as he scratched his butt. I really was having trouble believing he was half angel. He just acted to human sometimes then again he had opted for that.

“What took you so long to answer?” I asked him.

“I was in the LOU,” he said giving a smile.

I made a disgusted face and sighed. “Nick…” I said nervously as I took a seat on his unmade bed. “You know that I would do anything for you right? You’re my brother.” I began.

He looked at me suspiciously. “I knew it you are banging your PA aren’t you?” he said as he took a bite of a banana. Only Nick would think that.

I had to chuckle before answering, “Nick my life doesn’t revolve around my lower regions. But just so you know, no I am not banging Steph that so gross.” I said frustrated.

“Ok then why are you bringing this whole I am your brother and I would do anything for you shit?” Nick asked.

“Nick I know who you are.” I said bluntly.

Nick chuckled and chunked the banana peel into the dumpster. “I know who you are too…” he said.

“You do?” I asked him.

“Yeah… your AJ McLean a member of the Backstreet boys. The wimp out of the four of us, you hate clowns. You are a…” I put my hand up to stop him from talking and he did.

“No… you don’t understand.” I told him and he looked at me.

“Ok then explain yourself…” Nick said crossing his arms.

“Have you ever heard of the nephilim?” I asked him I had done my research.

His eyes widened and he turned a little red. “What is that? Some sort of medicine or what?” he asked but I knew he knew what I was talking about.

“No… how about fallen angel then?” I said a smirk on my face.

He gasped and then looked down, “How did you?” he asked in a whisper.

“Nick I met Alicia.” I told him and his face snapped up and as he did I showed him my fangs. Wrong idea the next thing I knew he launched himself to me!
Chapter End Notes:
Ok here is another chapter... I do appreciate your feedback.