- Text Size +
~Rochelle~

I waited for Stephen to come back but to my dismay someone new always brought me my lunch. I was beginning to think that maybe it was better to give up. I wanted out of whatever this was.

All the love I had for Alex was turning into resentment and hate. I was already constructing a plan one that I knew would ruin any chance of Alex getting hurt. I hated him but not that much.

I now knew that Alex was king and that this other vampire named Tristan wanted that power so he was on a mission to destroy my Alex. I couldn’t allow that. So if they needed me alive to have there plan work I was going to sacrifice myself. If I died they couldn’t go on with there plan…

“Hey come with me!” I looked up from the old mattress I lay in. I felt disgusting my shirt was still blood stained and I knew I smelled. I really need a shower…I shivered as the cold hand dragged out of the cell they had me in.

“Where are you taking me?” I asked worried what I if they didn’t bring me back. My new weapon one that I had been working to put my plan through was under that old mattress.

“You have an audience with Tristan.” I gulped as I realized I was about to meet the vampire that wanted to kill the love of my life.

“But first,” I heard him say… “You need to freshen up.” He opened a door and I was not in a bathroom. “You have fifteen minutes. Before I come in here and pull you out!”

I winced as the door closed loudly. I felt my tears as I saw my face on the mirror. I looked horrible my eyeliner was everywhere and then I gasped as I saw my wound it was if nothing had sunk his teeth on me. They were gone only the blood that had dried on there remained. I new I needed to hurry so I quickly went to wash my face that’s when I saw a new set of clothes with a note saying “where this,” on it.

I wet a cloth and wiped away the blood on my chest and shoulders. I suddenly was overwhelmed with fear and loneliness. I began to cry as I continued to change. I wasn’t even counting the time till I heard the loud knock on my door. “You have two minutes.” A voice told me and I hurried, I stared at myself again sighed.

I opened the door and there stood Stephen I wanted to smile a little but said nothing only eyed him. He took my hand and then I felt his breath on my neck as he spoke to me in a whisper. “Trust me.” He told me and then he began to drag me.

“Is Alex ok?” I asked him. He stared at me and nodded slightly then he put one of his long pale fingers to his lips motioning for me to shut up and so I did.

Finally we made it to door and there stood two more vampires. “You look much better,” one said and I gasped as I recognized him. He was the one that had bitten me.

“Come in with the girl Stephen.” I heard someone say from the inside. Sure enough we walked in and I gasped as I saw what looked like to be a court. All these vampires gathered and in front was who I assumed was Tristan.

“Now come here Rochelle,” he commanded as he stared at me. I felt Stephen's grip loosen and he shoved me toward the front. I took a deep breath and began to walk; I could feel the stares from all the other vampires.

Once I made to the front Tristan began to walk around smelling me and touching me. “I see nothing special about you. Why on earth Alex chose you as his soon to be wife is beyond my knowledge. You do smell nice though very nice. You are beautiful too and you would make an exceptional Vampire indeed. I bet we can even get you to kill him for us, his love for you is strong we know.”

I shivered and stepped away a little when his cold finger caressed my face. “Please just kill me already.” I said not being able to hold my tears.

“awe you hear that she wants to die. Well maybe I should, I’d love to get a taste of your blood… yes I think we should turn her into one of ours!” I screamed when Tristan’s fangs came out and he grabbed me.

“NO!” I heard Stephen say and everyone turned to look at him.

“Why the hell not?” Tristan asked him angered.

“She’s pregnant.” I felt Tristan's grip loosen and then he began to chuckle. I was confused I was not pregnant… was I?

*******

~Kevin~

“I still can’t believe you’re an angel,” I told Nick as I met him at the building I was calling home for the time being.

“I am a FALLEN angel Kev which means I am a naughty angel.” I rolled my eyes as Nick chuckled.

“Well Nick knows everything Kevin and has agreed to help.” I heard AJ say as he poured himself a glass of blood… I had to swallow hard it looked disgusting.

“Could you not do that in front of me,” Nick said as he covered his nose and I knew I was turning green with nausea.

“I haven’t fed in almost fifteen hours. I am drinking out of a bottle instead of a human, be glad.” AJ said downing the glass quickly. He then threw into the chimney.

“I’ll be right back,” I said as I ran to the nearest trash can dumped my lunch. I couldn’t help it so all I remember is AJ and Nick leaving me to my heaving….
Chapter End Notes:
ok I know your reading so why not leave a comment? I'd love some feedback... :)