- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok here is the next chapter. I hope to get some feedback.
~Alex~

“That’s enough AJ,” Nick told me annoyed as I filled Kevin in about the sexual tension between Nick and Brian… all from Nick’s side though.

Kevin was chuckling too, “Man what I would have paid to be there,” he said as he followed us up the elevators of his temporary refuge.

“Well then you should be happy to know I paid Justin a little extra to record that concert from my pocket,” I told him grinning. I saw Nick glare at me and shake his head.

“You better be glad I love you more than I hate you because you would be dead right now.” He said bitterly rolling his eyes.

“Oh come on Nick it was all just for fun,” I told him suddenly my happy moment was interrupted when Stephania stepped into the elevator after me. “What the hell Stephania?” I asked.

“We have to move your mother is on her way here, she has been informed about the situation and is now on the way. You must go get changed and you must follow me you need to stay with your family till we are sure the queen is aware of why you are in our headquarters." she said as she pointed at Kevin. "As for you,” She said pointing to Nick. “Alicia is waiting for you.”

I felt like the breath I had had been knocked out of me, I was going to finally meet my real mother. I didn’t know how I really felt about her? I knew she was pretty at least from the picture I had seen of her. “Is Albert with her?”

“Yes… now lets move.” Stephania ordered as she continued to hold the elevator door open for Kevin and I to get off.

I sighed heavily and looked at Kevin, “I’m sorry man just do as they tell you I just need to talk to my mother first.” I said it but it didn’t feel right. Calling her my mother, no matter what I still felt that Denise was my mother and I had a feeling that was not going to change even though now I was vampire.

“Its ok I understand keep me posted,” he told me as he walked back to the room he and his family occupied.

“I’ll be with Alicia,” Nick said giving me a smile. He smiled at Stephania and blew her a kiss, I smiled as Stephania rolled her eyes before flicking him off.

“In your dreams you poor pathetic nephilim!” she began to walk away and I shrugged laughing only wondering what Nick was thinking that made Stephania react like she had. It had actually been kind of cool.

“You should be on my side McLean instead his… he can kill you, you know. Never trust them… I don’t know how your mother and Albert can.” She said bitterly as I caught up with her.

“Oh quit being so dramatic,” I told her and that made her flick me off too.

*******

~Rochelle~

“Follow my lead trust me,” Stephen told me as he came to me again that night.

I pretended to eat my food I read the note he had given me about our plan. It sounded genius but I was still not liking the whole blood part. I wasn't the best actress, hence me going to beauty school. I was supposed to fake a miscarriage and once in the hospital Alex and his people or vampire would come to my rescue.

“Public places are the best,” he told me in a whisper that I barely heard. “Tomorrow.” He told me as he took my tray with most of my food in it.

I only nodded and watched him walk out of my room. I was about to do the most daring thing in my life, all so I could escape a monster or more like demon. I didn’t know if I really wanted to do it anymore I was only going to go to the arms of another monster er Vampire.

A monster I still loved, damn Alexander James McLean. No pun intended. I just hope I don't fail because it would be a one time shot that could mean my liberty or the death of not only me but of the only friend I had at the moment. He was keeping me alive so to me he was now my friend, Stephen.

********

~Alex~

I was peeling a piece of the black nail polish from my pinky when I heard the commotion. Stephania was dress like she was going to prom or something. I felt underdressed a little any way. I should have changed shirts, but it was too late I saw the tall man and smiled. “Albert.” I said as he came in with a smile on his face.

“Well you look much better,” He told me as more vampires entered the room. They were dressed in black and they looked like guards, “Your highness please come in.” he said turning to look out the door he had just came in from.

I gasped as my mother came in she looked the same as I had seen her in the portrait. She looked serious as she looked at Stephania but then her hazel eyes met mine and a smile broke on her face. “Alejandro.” She told me as she walked to me and then I felt her embrace.

I felt awkward but then I guess my blood felt the tie between us and I hugged her back. “Hi…mo-,” I couldn’t say it just yet so I swallowed hard and cleared my throat, “Raquel.” I finally said, I felt bad as she pulled back and I saw her pained look.

“I should have known it wouldn’t be easy to just call me mother… But I will win your heart.” She told me in her heavy Spanish accent.

“I just need time,” I told her giving her a weak smile. “I don’t hate you for what you did… I would want to protect my kid too from all of this.”

She smiled a little and then I saw a big read teardrop fall down her cheek. “I am nothing but grateful to Denise and she has done a great job in raising you.”

My attention was interrupted by Albert's throat clearing, “Alright everyone out… they need some privacy.” I only smiled a little as everyone cleared the room leaving me with my mother all alone.

“Your father was a great man Alex and he dreamt of the day he would bring you back to our arms. Damn Tristan for taking him away.” She told me hatred being heard clearly in her voice. “Now he has taken your love away… we can’t let him kill her. When Albert told me about it…. I had to get here sooner.”

“I have a plan,” I told her.

“I know Stephania has kept me posted. It is a very good plan and I must admit I am very humbled by Nick’s decision to help you. I am actually quite proud of all your friends. They have kept you safe and have been true friends.” She told me and she surprised me as she cupped my face. “First I would like for your autograph,” she told me as she pulled out our Never Gone CD from her purse.

“Really?” I asked her as she handed it to me.

“Yes really, I love the Backstreet boys very much. You all have great voices.” She told me handing me a marker. “I mean the group is composed of two angels, a vampire, a human, and a shape shifter such type of group really puts in a lot of talent.”

I stopped signing when I heard her, “what do you mean?” I said staring at the cover of the CD.

“What Stephania didn’t tell you?” she asked as she looked down at the cover.

“NO, please do tell.” I demanded looking at my band mates differently for the first time.

“Well,” she said pointing at Nick. “You know he’s a nephilim and of course Kevin is human… but Brian he’s special.” She told me pointing at Brian.

“Yeah why?” I asked and then in came Stephania interrupting us again.

“Stephen is getting Rochelle out of there tomorrow we need a plan!” she said in a rush tone and for that instant my other two band mates had to wait. I would come back to that; because now I was curious to see what they were… right now my goal was to get Rochelle back.
Chapter End Notes:
I have question, I was thinking of changing the name? Should I? I'd like your opinion on it... :)