- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok here's the next chapter.... SURPRISE! The fun begins... I hope to get some feedback. :)
~Alex~

It all happened so fast, my mother I had not seen since then. Nick stood beside me at the moment in the building just in front of the hospital Rochelle was supposed to come arrive at. Hospitals are always busy so we had to be extra careful.

“You ok?” Nick asked me bringing me back from my thoughts.

I gave him a weak smile and shrugged, “I will be once I have Rochelle back in my arms.” I said and then I sighed, “Hey you know what my mo- er Raquel told me?” I corrected myself.

“No what?” Nick asked looking at me curiously. “Ya know its ok to want to call her mother she IS your mother after all.”

I ignored his comment and spoke again, “She told me Brian and Howie were special too…”

Nick’s eyes widened and he arched his eyebrow, “What do you mean special like retarded?”

I hit his arm, “NO stupid that is only you.” I cringed from habit as he hit my head for that comment. “Like one of them is an angel and one a shape shifter.” I told him.

“What? Who is who?” Nick asked curiously.

“I don’t know I wasn’t able to get it out of her because that is when Stephania came in to tell me about Stephen’s plan. Which now I find out is her twin brother and that they are telepathic.” I said frustrated.

“She likes me I know she does.” Nick said grinning as I mentioned Stephania.

“NO dude she detests you especially cause you’re an Angel.” I told him. “Any who, who do you think is who?”

“I would automatically suggest for Brian to be the angel but what kind? Then again he could be a shape shifter he does resemble an animal.” Nick told me as he thought about it.

“Do you think they know about there powers?” I asked him knowing well I shouldn’t he was worse than me at this.

“I don’t know but I smell trouble,” he said as his nose flared. “Its time to party.” He said as he jumped from the building but he did not fall instead he was floating like he was flying. “I’ll see you later I think they have arrived I have make sure only Stephen and Rochelle make inside the hospital. This ought to be fun.” He smiled at me and with that he flew away. I didn’t see any wings flapping though, it would have been nice.

********

~Rochelle~

I moaned again as Stephen carried me toward a car. I could here two more set of shoes following us. “I don’t want to loose the baby.” I said with the best sob I could manage to bring out of me, it was damn good.

“Relax woman we are taking care of it,” Stephen told me with an ice cold tone. But I knew he was playing along.

“We are to go with you…” I heard one of the voices say.

“Fine drive,” Stephen said as he sat me in the car and he sat by me.

“Tristan wants her to be treated as fast as possible.” I heard one of the other say as I continued to fake pain, my eyes closed.

After what calculated to be twenty minutes I heard the door open. Stephen again carried me in his arms. “You two should wait here,” He said calmly.

“I can wait; Joey is going with you… Tristan’s orders.”

I felt Stephen’s grip tighten around me as he heard the command. “They will get suspicious if we both go in.”

“Excuse me…” I heard a voice a voice I could recognize anywhere. Nick, what was he doing here? “I am having trouble with my car, it’s the battery I just need a jump start with cables.”

I heard a hiss and then some cursing as Nick approached. He looked at me and smiled a little before looking at Stephen, “run into the hospital, I’ll take care of these two…” then as I grabbed onto Stephen who began to run I gasped as I saw Nick begin to glow it was a very bright light… it was very pretty though. I heard the screams of the other two vampires as he approached them.

“What is he?” I asked Stephen as we entered the hospital. “He can explain it himself later.”

“Hand her over to me,” I heard a tall man say.

“I thought Alex and Stephania were going to be here.” Stephen told this man.

“Alex is waiting on her and Stephania is with him.” he said as he smiled at me. “Now come on dear…”

I didn’t like the way he was looking at me and just as Stephen was about to hand me over to him he pulled back. “NO!” he began to run back toward the exit. “How could you…” he began to yell to the man.

“Oh shut up its not like you can do anything. Now hand her over.” He demanded as he walked toward us. “NICK!” Stephen yelled as his fangs came out.

“What’s wrong?” I asked as the other man’s or vampire fangs came out.

“You are a traitor to the throne, I will find my sister, the queen and the future king!” he yelled just as I saw Nick appear with a smug smile on his face.

“Hey Albert where’s AJ and Stephania?” he asked.

“He has taken them captive and he wants her!” Stephen said angered.

I remember hearing a cry and did not realize it was me until I felt Stephen’s grip around me tighten as Nick got in front of us. “You conniving bastard… you can’t go past me! I will kill you!”

“Go ahead and that will be the end of your friends. Is it Kevin? Oh and of course AJ,” he said smiling wickedly.

“Why?” I heard Stephen ask.

“I am tired of being told what to do… I deserve better than that We are superior beings and deserve to choose our lifestyles not live by the stupid rules your so called king put. God it feels liberating saying it out loud finally. NOW hand me the girl Stephen.” The Albert vampire demanded.

“No.” Nick said as he began to glow.

“FINE It’s not over though and you boy can’t keep me from getting her. She is the final piece to my plan,” he said before he ran.

“Great… how did you find out about Stephania and Alex?” Nick asked as he stopped glowing.

“Stephania was able to contact me… we're telepathic. She is chained and so is everyone else with silver.” He said angry. “We should leave and find a place to stay.”

“My hotel room just for tonight.” Nick said and with that I was in Nick’s arms he gave me a weak smile. “Alex really does love you. We’ll get him back.” I just hugged him and for the first time in a while I felt a little safer? I knew Nick well at least some part of him.