- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Finally an update and guess what? Introducing Nick into the dialogue. Enjoy... :)
~Alex~

“Son of bitch!” I yelled as I looked around the cell they had us in. We were surrounded in silver and we couldn’t break free.

“Calm down son that won’t help us at all.” My real mother told me as she sat her fangs out, I knew she was just as angry as me.

“He is coming back angry… he wasn’t able to get Rochelle. Nick and Stephen have her.” Stephania said weakly as she held to her head. “It’s really hard to stay in touch with Stephen in here.” She moaned before she fainted.

“Stephania!” I yelled going to her she was unconscious.

“Lay her on the bench.” Mother ordered and I did.

“What is wrong with her.” I asked.

“She is using to much of her energy to get in touch with Stephen and since we have not fed it makes her weak to the point of fainting. She will come back,” mother said as she slit her wrist and put it on Stephania’s mouth.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“We need her to get the help we need. I’ll be fine… I am immortal remember.” She told me smiling as Stephania clung to her wrist. “That’s enough…” She finally said pulling away.

“You shouldn’t have your highness.” Stephania said wiping her mouth.

“I need too. Stephania I need you to tell Stephen about the rest of the boys. Nick and Stephen need to get them to help. If not we are all in trouble.”

“No we can’t.” Stephania said horrified. “They can’t know about themselves it’s against the rules!”

“We have no choice Stephania… we can always erase there memory.” My mother said persuasively to Stephania who still looked unconvinced.

“What boys?” I finally asked feeling left out.

“Howie and Brian.” My mother said calmly.

********

~Nick~

“There you look hot and rocking.” I told Rochelle as we stopped by to get her changed. I had to look convincing on my explanation as to why Rochelle was with me.

“Thanks Nick.” She told me smiling. “I know this may sound weird but I kind of always knew you had to be related to an angelic being.”

I blushed at her comment and cleared my throat. “I am not your best angel though, I have a fallen halo.”

She laughed, she had a pretty laugh, I had always thought that. When AJ finally had introduced her to us as his girlfriend. She definitely fit AJ’s personality. “Ok so I came to pick you up at the airport cause you wanted to surprise AJ… but the airlines lost your baggage.”

“Yep that’s the plan.” She said smiling weakly. “What about Stephen?”

“He knows how to get himself in right?” I said staring at the vampire.

“Yeah I’ll see you in your room.” He said before he took off running fast… I could still see him perfectly but Rochelle gasped. I was sure it was because she had lost him in clear sight.

We walked side by side into the lobby and bumped right into Leighanne and Baylee. “Rochelle!” Baylee screamed as he ran to her.

“Rochelle what are you doing here?” Leighanne asked surprised to see her too.

“I am here to surprise AJ.” Rochelle said putting her finger to her mouth. “I asked Nick to pick me up, stupid airline lost my luggage.”

“Oh darn… well don’t worry I can always Wylee you up!” Leighanne said. I rolled my eyes she always found a way to plug in her line. Not that it’s not a good line but just between you and me… Leighanne and I have a love hate relationship. I assume it has to do with Brian’s and mine bromance.

Deep down way down deep I know she loves me. I gave a smile, “Well come on Rochelle we have to get to your man.”

“Yeah… I’ll see you later.” Rochelle said to Leighanne and kissed Baylee’s curls. “That was close.” she sighed as we entered the elevator.

I only nodded as we went up to our floor. It didn’t take long to get to my room as I slid the card the door was opened by Stephen.

He looked at me then at Rochelle. “You should rest.” he told Rochelle. I nodded in agreement.

“No I’m fine I want to know how we are getting AJ back.” She said with desperation in her voice. She still loved him it made me smile.

I was in my lala land when I heard Rochelle yelp. Stephen was on the floor holding his head with his hands, his eyes rolling back into his head. “What is wrong with him?” Rochelle asked in panic.

“I don’t know… I am not vampire savvy here.” I told her as I looked at him.

I was about to through water at him when he stopped and his eyes opened. “Don’t” he told me when he saw what I had in my hand. I put the vase that used to hold flowers in my suite down.

“What was that?” I asked him or more like demanded.

“It was Stephania, the queen has asked her to tell me something that may help us find them.” He told me as he stood up.

“It has to do with your friends though.” He said looking at Rochelle who was still trying to recover from what she had just witnessed.

“Who? Do you mean Brian and Howie?” I asked.

“Yes.” He told me in a serious tone. “We need there help especially Brian’s.”

“What why?” I asked still not getting where he was going.

“Brian is a shape shifter…” Stephen said cautiously..

“What say what?” I said baffled this could not be true. I chuckled but then I remembered the conversation with AJ ealier. “Fuck me sideways.” I said out loud.

“No your not my type.” Stephen said seriously. I cleared my throat and blushed.

“I didn’t mean it it’s just an expression.” I said then I looked at him again. “So he knows what he is?” I asked.

“No you have to tell him…” Stephen said.

I began to laugh… “Right to go up to him and say yo Brian guess what AJ is a vampire and he got captured by his arch enemy another vampire. He needs our help… by the way I am a nephilim and guess what you’re a shape shifter. Awesome huh? So are you in?” I knew I sounded a little stupid but I did not have the guts to tell my friend this.

“NO…” Stephen said before sighing. “I just thought it would be best for you to tell him. Imagine the face he will make when I tell him?”

Crap… he had me there.