- Text Size +
~Nick's POV~

“Ok I got this, he will believe me.” Brian told me nervously as we knocked on Howie’s door.

I was sweating bullets for two major reasons, one Howie as in backstreet boy Howie and I really never got along per say. As in I am always pulling pranks on him, what can I say he’s easy. But now I had a major number two Howie was from celestial descendants which means he will become an angel when he dies it’s his destiny. Problem there he can kill me; I am a fallen angel get the picture? God I hate this already. I shouldn't even be saying God?

“Hey Howie,” Brian brought me back from my daydream. Howie looked at him and then at me.

“What do you two want?” he asked as we heard little James wails from inside.

“It gets better the crying I mean.” Brian said laughing nervously. I elbowed him.

“We need to have an emergency meeting.” I said trying to sound serious enough for him to agree to go to my room.

“Can’t it wait till tomorrow I have a colicky kid crying here.” Howie looked like he was exhausted.

“It can’t.” Brian beat me to it. “It’s pretty important, AJ is missing.”

“What do you mean he’s missing?” Howie said crossing his arms not a good sign.

“Yeah he’s missing and there’s blood in his room.” I said regretting it as soon as I said it.

“What! Well have you called the police?” He asked in panic mode.

“Really?” Brian whispered to me as he looked back at Howie. “Yes but they are asking us to go to the crime scene. Just us… he doesn’t want to alarm anyone else.” He said eyeing Leigh and crying James.

Howie took a deep sigh, “Fine give me a sec I’m going to tell her I’ll be right back.”

********

~Kevin POV~

I couldn’t sleep keeping an eye on my wife and son. Things had wrong all of sudden and I was being held prisoner by the one and only Alicia. She was an evil witch!

“Kev please tell me what’s going on.” Kristen asked me as she held to Mason.

“It’s better that you don’t know Kristen,” I said hating I had no powers. I was as human as human can get. I knew AJ was in trouble and probably Nick.

Alicia was bad and she was planning on helping Tristan take AJ’s place. How could I have ever thought she was pretty? She was horrible and I didn’t know how long we had.

I had heard Tristan say to get rid of us, yet Alicia seemed hesitant about it. It was like she knew she would need us as some point.

“I’m thirsty.” Mason said from where he sat next to Kristen. We had nothing to drink or eat and the place was cold. “Just wait a few Mason, uncle AJ is going to come soon and he will give you water.”

I just hoped I was right.

**********

~AJ POV~

“Well, well finally we meet.” I looked up. I had a feeling I knew who he was and I felt a growl come out of my chest.

“Finally, coward!” I said anger running through my veins. Anger that I had felt for so long but never had let it out now it was running through all of me.

He laughed at me, “NO its being smart Alex.” He tapped his head, “Now we can do this in good terms or I can just kill you.”

“You will not get away with this!” my mother said standing up her fangs out. “I am still queen and I will never pass it down to you!”

“Eventually you will have to if you have no one to pass it to.” Tristan said staring at me.

“You forget get I am older and stronger than you Tristan!” my mother said again as she closed her eyes as the lights in the dingy cell began to turn off and on.

“I have to disagree I am older and stronger,” Albert said standing beside Tristan with a smirk on his face.

“Traitor I trusted you, my husband trusted you!” my mother yelled as she opened her eyes and stared at Albert. “How could you?”

Albert shrugged, “I got bored of the same ol’ thing. I needed a change it was so easy to change my loyalty. It was like opening Pandora ’s Box. Except when all this is over and you are all dead I will be more than a mere messenger for your highness.”

I felt burning in my throat and without notice I spat threw the cell bars and right at Albert’s face. “Your mine.” I told him as I pulled at the silver bars, feeling the pain as they burned through my hands.

“Stop,” Stephania said from where she sat. Startling me but the look on her face told me something was going to happen in our favor.

*********

~Nick POV~

“Ok this was a very horrible joke here!” Howie said angrily. He looked around my room and sighed, “I’m going now and AJ stop hiding!” he yelled as he walked to the door.

“Howie we’re serious…” Brian said but Howie ignored us. But when he opened the door and saw Rochelle with Stephen by her side he gasped. Stephen is pretty intimidating in his looks anyway.

“He doesn’t believe us,” Brian said as he looked at Rochelle.

“It’s true Howie,” Rochelle said walking in with Stephen.

“It can’t be,” Howie said closing the door. “There is no such thing as Vampires or werewolf’s or whatever shifters!”

Brian pointed to himself, “I thought so too.”

“I hate to burst the happy bubble you’ve been living in sir,” Stephen spoke before he showed his fangs and his eyes turned to slits.

Howie yelped and backed away, “Holly poo on toast.” He mumbled.

Stephen then closed his eyes and his fangs disappeared, he was back to normal as normal could be for him. “I was told you would be the hardest to convince Mr. Dorough.” He sighed and rolled his eyes as he saw our confused faces. “Mr. Dorough is Latin, Latin’s are huge believers of angels and saints but yet they can’t believe they exist aside from heaven after death. That is why he knows nothing about his destiny after death… but it’s true Mr. Dorough. You are an angel a warrior angel. The prophecy has it that Christ will come down and fight Lucifer with millions of angels. Warrior angels he has chosen, you are one of them.”

“Ok I need to sit,” Howie said.

“Ah man I should be the angel.” Brian said poking me with his elbow as he chuckled. Then he stopped when he saw no one else was laughing. “I was just trying to lighten situation.”

“Brian this is not the time to be you.” Howie said from where he sat. “How do I help AJ if he technically is evil which my purpose is to destroy.”

Howie had a good point. I was scared too cause I was evil too in his eyes.

“You have a choice and you know AJ is not evil he’s been your friend for years. He did not choose what he is just like neither of us… we are plagued with sin.” Stephen said calmly. “All you have to do is heal.”

“Heal?” I asked.

“Yeah he has healing powers. He can heal anything or anyone… we will need that because we will all bleed all of us this is war!” Stephen said with a serious tone.

“How do I bring the angel in me out?” Howie asked still a little hesitant.

“That is something only you know and I hope you can figure it out tonight because we need you.” Stephen answered.

“How about me?” Brian asked suddenly.

“You are a different story.” He said as he stared at Brian…