- Text Size +
~Alex~

“Can you believe this place was mold infested?” Brian asked as we all made it to the arena.

“I know it looks the same to me from the last time we were here.” Nick said as he looked around the arena.

“AJ,” Stephania said walking in right behind me. “I have scheduled you a flight to LA for tomorrow night and you should be back and on time for the Ontario show.”

“Thank you,” I said giving her a pleased smiled. She had done what I had asked her I don’t know if she was doing it out of compassion if she had some or because I was truly her superior power.

“Neither you fucking idiot,” she told me in a whisper that I was sure no one else heard.

“Hi there and you are?” Nick asked interrupting our little conversation.

“Oh right guys Marcy quit on me but not before recommending me…” I didn’t know what name she wanted me to call her. She only smiled at me and then she flashed a very sexy smile toward the rest of my band mates.

“Steph Peterson,” she said extending her hand to Nick and then cordially did the same to the other two fella’s. “Sorry if I am cold I have cold hands always have, my mother says its because I have bad circulation but then again mothers are always the ones to worry sick.” She said giggling and then I saw the look on all the fella’s she was luring them and they were eating up her story.

“Steph,” I said clearing my throat. “I think that is all I need right now.” I said trying to give her a descent smile.

“Oh right, well I will be around if you need me just call me,” she told me smiling at me before she turned and gave Nick a very seductive smile.

You better not even try to feed on him; I swear I will rip your throat out. I smiled when I saw her glare at me as she read my thoughts. She only walked away faster. “So ready to get this going again?” I asked as my friends still stared at Stephania. “I should get another PA apparently.”

Howie was the first to shake his head then he was staring at me. “What no, it’s just have you seen her? She is hot,” he said blushing a little.

Brian nodded in agreement as he whistled, “I like blondes but she is pretty. Of course I only have eyes for Leighanne.” He emphasized clearing his throat.

I chuckled at them and then I stared at Nick. “I…I” he was stuttering. He took a deep breath and then he bit his lip. “Ok I haven’t done that for a woman in a long time.” He said shivering. “Yep she is hot. You sure she is nothing more to you?” he asked me with hopes that I would say no.

“No but she is married… and you have a girlfriend.” I lied making a mental note to keep my eyes on Nick. I didn’t want him near Stephania for his own good. I did not want to drag anyone else into my dark world.

“Lauren who?” he said smiling at me.

Both Howie and Brian shook their head before slapping Nick’s head. “Man you really need to stop thinking with the wrong head.” Howie said shaking his finger in a no no sign, to Nick “She is cute but she is a big no, no Nick!” he said.

“Awe bawahwaha,” Brian said giving Nick a sad puppy dog face.

I laughed and realized that I really didn’t want to leave this ever. Yet I was reminded that I had no choice.

“Hey AJ why do you have to go to LA?” Brian finally asked and I stopped in mid step.

“I am breaking up with Rochelle.” I said bluntly and I swear I felt my heart beat. I knew it hadn’t though because it was dead.

“WHAT?” Brian said turning to look at me with horror. “Please tell me it has nothing to do with that new PA you have!” he said in a serious tone.

I sighed heavily and looked him and to the other two who were now staring at me too. Their mouths agape as they waited for my response. “No it’s not because of Steph.” I said trying to buy myself time to think of a fucking good reason to break up with the love of my life.

********


~Kevin~

I bit my lip to stop it from quivering as I saw little mason run around in the back yard. Kristen was smiling at him as she played ball with him. Yet I could see the hurt and sadness in my wife’s eyes. “I can’t do this.” I finally spoke as my hand went to my chest. My heart was hurting.

“Well then I should just go out there and finish them,” Derrick told me.

“No,” I said wiping my tears. “Get me out of here.” I said and with that he had me in his arms and out of my house. Well what I used to call home anyway.

“Now we have a plane to catch. You will arrive in just as they finish there last concert in Toronto.” Derrick told me as he handed me my first class ticket. “You have to make it look good. You have to convince them you want to be part of the band again.”

“I know you already told me what I am supposed to do.” I snapped and then regretted when Derrick’s fangs flashed at me.

“Good,” he told me as he handed me a small bag with a shiny powder. “You make sure to have Alex inhale as much of this, it’s silver and it will weaken him.” He said.

I looked at the shiny silver powder and swallowed hard. “Ok,” I finally said as I closed my hand around the bag. “Besides weakening him what else will it do?” I asked.

He smiled and then laughed, “if you can get enough silver in his bloodstream he will loose his powers so it will be easier for Tristan to kill him. Without his powers he is no more than a mere weakling. Now remember you have to be careful I am sure by now he has his follower’s infilitrated in crew so they will be on the look out.”

I nodded and then sighed. “I’m ready.” I said firmly really I wasn’t but at this point I just wanted to get this over with and after killing Alex all I wanted was to die. Yes that was going to be my option, I will make sure I die in this mission and end my pains. I had nothing else to look forward too. My wife hated me and my son could not be with me, all I had left was me and I didn’t want to live without them as a human let alone as a vampire.
Chapter End Notes:
Ok so here is a new chapter and I have to say thanks to Krystle for helping me with the posting. My computer had some issues and i wasn't able to upload but with her help and the help of my phone to write the chapters I was able to keep this one updated. SO thank you Krystle and well I hope you enjoy. I would love some feedback! :)