- Text Size +
~KEVIN~

My head was killing me and I wanted to move but I wanted to hear what was being said. I don’t know how it happened but I knew I was in trouble. The last sane thing I remember was walking to my car putting the key in the ignition before I saw a man at my window and then I woke up here.

I knew they knew who I was because they kept calling me the Backstreet bitch even though I no longer was in the band. I also knew it involved AJ and I was fearing the worst.

“Ok wake up we know you are awake,” I felt a kick to my side and suddenly I was in the air. I opened my eyes and was met with cold blue ones looking at me. “Now that you are awake Kevin we can have a talk.”

“I don’t know who you are but I don’t want anything to do with you.” I said in a very calm voice as he put me down.

“I beg to differ,” he said as he took out some pictures throwing them to me. I gasped as I saw a picture of Mason and my wife.

I looked up at him and with clenched teeth spoke, “What do you want.”

“Well see how quick you changed your mind.” He said laughing as he picked up a picture of my wife. “She looks so exquisite,” he said and I gasped when I saw his fangs.

“What hell are you?” I asked anger and fear clear in my voice.

“What does it look like I am?” he asked me cockily his fangs still flashing at me. He laughed I only assumed because my face was probably showing my fear.

“I don’t believe in Vampires.” I said as I backed away.

“Well that’s how its intended to be, you weak little humans oblivious to what goes around. But the truth Kevin is that we do exist and at this moment we require your assistane.” He said as he walked toward me. “See you are the key to what we want. You are going to help us…”

“How and what am I suppose to do?” I asked nervously.

“We need to get close to AJ McLean.” He said as he smiled at me.

“How do I fit into that?” I asked knowing well that whatever they wanted with my friend was not good.

“Well… we can’t just show up and try to take him. He is too powerful he will kill us before we even try.” He said his eyes turning dark.

“Why do you want to kill him?” I asked as in my head I thought about how could AJ be powerful he was scared of the simplest things in the world, like his own shadow. He was a scary cat I was sure if he knew Vampires wanted to get him he’d shit his pants.

“See there is something you don’t know about your friend.” He said calmly as he eyed me angrily. “See AJ is not real he is actually a vampire.”

I had to laugh when I heard him. “AJ a vampire?” I said as I looked around. “Ok if Brian put you up to this where’s the camera. Ha-ha Brian you got me, now can I please go?” I said as I began to walk to the exit.

“This isn’t a joke Kevin,” I was told as he suddenly was in front of me blocking me. “Alex is not what you think; he is a vampire and we need to destroy him.” he told me coldly.

“Ok even if this was true I will not help you kill my friend! He is still my friend!” I said now frustrated.

“We are not asking you if you want! You are doing it if not say good bye to little Mason and Kristen.” He said flashing me a picture of my family. “I will personally kill them both.”

I closed my eyes and sighed heavily. I loved Alex but my family was my family. “Fine, but I don’t know how you expect me to do this. I am not even in the band anymore.”

“Oh don’t worry we know just how. Kevin you are going to do exactly like I say you understand.” He told me his blue eyes staring at me and suddenly I was willingly nodding to everything he said. I suddenly wanted to help him and I began to feel very comfortable as his eyes bore mine.

“Good boy, now we have to prepare you.” He told me as he took my hand in his and I willing began to follow him. Suddenly I was feeling very attracted to him.

********

~Alex~

“Try it again,” Stephania told me as I stared into the young girl in front of me.

I sighed and smiled again, “Now Nicolette you are going to do as I say ok?” I told the young girl who nodded. I smiled inside when I realized it was working. I was hypnotizing her.

I was learning everything I could to be the vampire I was suppose to be… A ruler of the dark world…