- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Vrinda; panose-1:1 1 6 0 1 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-2147385341 8192 0 0 1 0;} @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:Vrinda; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-bidi-language:AR-SA;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

Cristiano looked at her in angry red eyes. . “What did you say?” He asked her angrily. Sylvie was already standing up. She stared at him and was brave enough to face him. She said, “I said pride shows a man the path of destroy. And now I hope you heard it clearly!” Saying this she started for going but Cris stopped her pulling her hand. She looked back. Cris said bowing his head, “I always try to talk sweetly to all women. I never show them any attitude. But the pride comes out automatically. It’s not my pride! It’s my own humor. I’m sorry!”

Sylvie sat down beside him again, “You don’t need to change yourself for it. Just learn how to control your temper. That may help you a lot. The way you talk rudely it may bother a lot of people.” Cristiano nodded. “But actually it happens when I’m stressed! Like now I’m. I’m worried about my national team. We are in the group o death. Brazil is surely qualifying to the next round but who will be the next one? Us or Cote d’Ivory?  They are also strong! May be stronger! I’m really stressed! I know we have the power. But the whole team depends on me. That is bad. The whole team thinks as I’m with them they don’t need to worry. But actually they need to. Cause this is a team game. You saw the match they played without me? They played good because they were depended on themselves. I believe we have the power. But when all depends on me it’s bad.”

Sylvie listened to him carefully then she said, “Yes! A problem!  But it’s not your team’s problem. It’s your own problem. You know what? The way you are watching it, it’s not right. They trust you; believe you why are you taking it differently? This is the faith of your team on you. It’s good! You should think that as they depend on me I’ll have to show them that they can depend on me by doing well in games. Are you afraid to do it or what? This may make you doing better in games if you think it differently. I hope you got me!”

He looked at her then said, “But what about them? They all have to show their best too!”

-“Now it’s your duty! You’ll have to tell these to them that they can depend on you but on the other way they’ll have to think the same as you are thinking. All will have to think that the whole team depends on me. Each of the 11 players is important. Each position is important. So the team depends on everyone! Not only you!”

-“I hope I will be able to make them understand this!” He said thinking about something. Sylvie smiled then said, “I hope you are stress free now!” He looked back to her then smiled, “Yes! Actually I am! And thanks to you! Your speeches made me stress free and understanding a lot!”

-“You are welcome!” She replied and stood up! “And I gotta go now! See you tomorrow in the match!”

-“Bye! New friend!” He stood up and said smiling.

-“Friend?” Sylvie was shocked! “Yes! A new friend and a great friend! You showed me a great way of success!” He replied then said again, “That’s why I wondered why Pipita was so improved! Just because he got a great girlfriend like you who may help him in these ways a lot!”

-“Hey! Wait! I’m not Gonzalo’s girlfriend! Just a friend!”

-“Ok sorry”