- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

The match was finished in 3-1 defeat. And Higuain never bring his pain of personal life to his professional life. But this time he did. He tried his best not to do this but it had happened. And he couldn’t give his best on the game. So he was substituted on 62 minutes. And when he was going back from the field Cris told him something and bowed his left hand on higuain’s head but he didn’t reply and took his hand far from his hand.

Sylvie was so sad with his behavior so she decided not to talk to him. When the match was over she ran to Cris in front of Higuain and said loudly, “Oh those goals were awesome Cris! Congratulation!” She put his hand up and caught his hand for shaking. But in a moment she took it back, “O my god! Why is that so cold?”

-“I was in the cold air and you were inside that’s why.” He said laughing.

-“It hurt like an electric shock!”She said shocking.

-“No problem you can hug and congratulate me.” He said flirting.

-“Yes I can!”

Sylvie hugged him tight again and from far Higuain just made a fist bringing all his fingers together in his hand.

She adored him on the chick and they went away together.

Higuain sat down on the bench putting his hands on his face. He felt someone’s hand on his shoulder. He looked back. It was kaka. He stood up and hugged him like a little boy…. Kaka sighed then whispered into his ear, “I can feel what you are feeling right now little brother! Don’t be sad like this…”

9th December 2009

Sylvie went to the club because pepe was injured. He was better. She took her breakfast there and talked to them. But Higuain was different. He wasn’t talking to anyone. Wasn’t smiling. He doesn’t know for how long he hasn’t smiled. And Sylvie felt a hard pain inside of her heart watching him so sad like this so she asked him to come with her beside the pool. They sat there on a bench.

-“Gain! Look at me! Look at my eyes.”

Gain looked at her acting like nothing has happened to him. But Sylvie could see his eyes where there’s no more happiness like before. Those brown eyes are giving her a hint that his pain is so hard to feel.

-“Please tell me what has happened? Why are you so sad this time?”

-“It’s nothing like that Sylvie! I’m all right.

-“No you’re not! You’re nothing like before. Something has happened that changed you.

-“No way! I’m telling you nothing. Can’t you believe me?”

-“I hope you should have known one thing that people can’t hide anything from doctors and lawers.”

-“So you mean I’m hiding something from you?”

-“Yes!”

-“you won’t understand this!”

-“But tell me what is it about? Love?”

Gain looked at her with surprised eyes. And after about a minute he nodded yes.

-“Gain, are you serious? You! You’re in love?”

He smiled like a little boy when he’s got a new toy but that toy is poison.

Then said, “You know Sylvie? My love is a story of twilight where I’m the Jacob. My love is a never ending pain, my love can only give me tears every night, my love has given me the feeling of hell….