- Text Size +

Many days had past after that and Higuain learned how to leave without loving the girl he loved the most and Sylvie was trying to forget  that she ever loved him… She was trying to be happy in his happiness! But it was too hard. She couldn’t tolerate that Rosa used to come to meet Higuain almost every day in the club. She couldn’t take that they were together. She wasn’t like before anymore. She just used to work in the club she didn’t talk to any player without reason. Not even Higuain or Cris!

Life was going like this but Sylvie realized that she just can’t move on like this or run her carrier, studies being under tears and sorrows. So she decided to do something hard. She planned for going far far away where nothing will make her remembered about Higuain.

She planned for going to Russia and without telling anyone. She told her friends Phibi and Rea then started for going. And as it was December she had passed the second year of medical science so she also sent application for studying the rest of her years there in Russia. She also found a part time job in a Russian football club.

It was 20th December 2009

A beautiful morning, the sky was cloudy. Sylvie dressed up with a brown overcoat and black jeans, she packed her bag, said good bye to her family and friends and sat in the car with her elder brother for going to the airport. She was crying inside the car. She couldn’t believe that she was leaving her city, her favorite people, and her culture for a long time. She couldn’t believe that she was leaving her favorite club real Madrid, the player friends, the fun, her college everything behind!

She entered the airport and her brother went away. She was waiting for the flight but it was after 1 hour so she sat in a bench and was thinking about everything with Higuain. The first meeting, the first smile, the stares, the conversation. The tears, the laughter, the touches everything. Tears were dropping on her knees. She really didn’t want to go. But all she is doing is just for forgetting him.

Suddenly she heard the takeoff announcement and stood up for going. She started walking towards the platform but suddenly she heard the familiar voice of someone, “Sylvie, wait!”

Before turning back she got sure that it was Higuain. She turned back and saw him behind of her; he was sweating and was breathing more. Like he was running for a long time.

-“Gain!! What are you doing here?”

-“At first tell me where you are going?” He asked angrily.

Sylvie looked down didn’t say anything.

-“How can you leave us Sylvie? I’m sure your brain has cracked down. What made you taking this stupid decision?

-“In Russia I can finish my coerce soon and will be a better doctor than here.” Sylvie lied.

-“Liar! Stop these! Well I don’t know what happened. But you can’t leave us. Ok. Forget us, think about your family, your friends, your Rony! We’ve got so much fun here with you girl! Not only me, has everybody needed you here. Please don’t go!”

-“Gain! I’m not going forever! I’ll be back in 4 years!

 - “4 YEARS! How will I live? Sylvie for my sake please don’t go! I’m begging you!” Higuain said with cracked voice and taking Sylvie’s hand on his.

Sylvie looked into his tears full eyes and said in her mind that, “For you I’m going and you’re asking me to stay here for you? You won’t change silly boy!”

An air hostage came there and told Sylvie, “Ma’am, it’s time for the flight, we’ll be late. Let’s go!”

-“Ya, let’s go!” Sylvie said. She started for going but Higuain was catching her hand tightly.

-“Gain! Let me go!” Sylvie’s voice also cracked down.

-“No Sylvie, Sylvie for my sake stay here, please!” Tears were dropping from his eyes and his eyes were red.

Sylvie sighed inside that he loves her at least as a friend. Sylvie felt that Higuain was catching her hand tighter than ever. Sylvie was feeling like crying loudly but she knew if she cries she won’t be able to go any more! She took his hand off from his hand with pressure then told him, “I’m sorry Gain! Take care! Please don’t forget me. Be always happy! Good bye!” She was crying

Higuain wiped her tears then said, “There were some words unsaid, some feelings unexpressed, some moments unshared, but a person like you can never be forgotten in my life.”

Sylvie smiled listening the words of him and then kissed on his cheek.  She moved forward and put her legs on the platform and Higuain was out of it, there was two meters distance between them. Higuain said, “Good bye my sweet angel my friend! Good bye!”

Higuain said the words slowly looking at her. He didn’t want the words to reach her but she could clearly hear them. Sylvie stopped walking, she couldn’t walk any more, her legs were trembling, and she made her mind strong and then stepped ahead again! After that she heard his slow voice again! “How will I leave without you babe? How will I? As I love you so much! Till now! Till the end of my life!”

Sylvie’s blood went cold and heart started beating faster as she heard his words. She looked behind with great surprise and saw the automatic door was closing. She didn’t wait even for a minute and ran out of the door before it was closed! She ran and came in front of Higuain, she was smiling and still had tears in her eyes, and she also had a surprised expression! Higuain was more surprised than her thinking what just happened and why!

Sylvie smiled then said with crying voice, “Silly boy! Why didn’t you tell it to me before?” Higuain was still surprised! Sylvie hugged him tight putting her hands around him and said, “I LOVE YOU TOO!”

Then Higuain understood what all these were about. He also smiled and hugged her too putting a hand on her hair!

After about a minute she went off from him, and then she said with tears of happiness in her eyes, “I thought it was Rosa the girl you love and also thought you were in relation!”

-“What?” Higuain began to laugh, “you silly girl! She’s like my sister! How could you think like that?”

-“How could I not, you both were so close and at your birthday party I heard you two and your conversation seemed like that.”

-“We were talking about you baby!” Higuain said pinching on her cheek.

-“I’m so mad you know! How much I cried that night! Oh terrible!”

-“and I thought you were with Cris!”

-“My GOD! Why?”

-“why? Kissing him, hugging him, flirting with him, spending time with him, dancing with him everything was always about him in your life and you were with him always! So I thought he was your boyfriend!”

-“Come on I’m not that lucky one to have a boyfriend like him!” Sylvie said then she said looking into his eyes, “Maybe I’m more fortunate to have a boyfriend like you!”

-“Yes you are and me too! Because I was never lucky with girls, the girls I’ve liked were never mine. But now the girl I love is mine!”

-“Forever and ever!”

-“Yes! Forever and ever….!” Higuain said smiling

After that they kissed without caring if people were around.

The sound of the plane’s flying was so loud! It went away.

 

 

 

                                                                                THE END

Chapter End Notes:

finally its over! i don't know how many of you have read the full story but for me i think i tried my best and i tried to beat the reality by enough imaginations! if u like my story then message or contact me here or here http://www.twitter.com/higuaingirl and thanks for the beautiful comments! :)