- Text Size +
After that day Sylvie was feeling strange and uneasy in every moment whenever she was thinking about that weird behavior of Higuain. She was thinking every time what was the thing that made him behaving like that. She didn’t tell anyone that. She was thinking “He’s a professional player. Why would he behave like that? He might have thought me as some other girl, but it also can be that he’s really a bad kinda person.” So she was really confused.


And what was our Hero thinking?  He knew actually what had happened. He knew that it was an accident.. But he was feeling guilty and bad whenever he was thinking about it. He was thinking...“I wish if I could find the girl again and explain to her about that accident...And could say sorry.          But she might be an Uruguayan girl, I can’t go there again to find her .She must be thinking wrong about me..What can I do now?” So we can see that Higuain was really sorry about his fault and was willing to say sorry.


19th October, 2009


A sunny morning. Sylvie was called by Dr. Nickolas to the practice field of Real Madrid. She had to sign her confirmation paper to fix her job. So she dressed up soon and started for the field. On the way she found Phibi and Rea. After about 20 minutes they reached there. They went to the building beside the field. It was an official building of Real Madrid. They entered to the lift and went to 7th floor. There her boss was waiting for her. The girls went to their boss and talked to him. He was a serious and grave person. He’s 50/52 by look. They talked about their works for sometimes... After that they signed their papers and started for home. They came out of the building. The girls were really happy about their job.


But did something interesting happen that day? Of course! As it was beside the practice field the players of Real Madrid were there. And it was 12.30 pm. So the players also started for their home. And Sylvie and her friends were just behind them in front of a coffee shop. They didn’t notice the players. And Higuain with Gago and Raul were coming from the field. There Higuain noticed Sylvie. After watching her he started to think “Isn’t it the girl whom I had met accidently in Uruguay? But what’s she doing here? I think it’s not that girl. But she really looks like her.” “Hey! Why have you stopped walking? Let’s go!” Raul asked him. “Are you watching that girl overt there?”  He asked Raul. “Yes. So what?” Raul asked. “I hugged that girl in Uruguay accidently. And I want to say sorry for that fault. But I can’t be sure if it’s that girl or her face matches to her only” He replied. “Well, you can ask her, has she gone to Uruguay that day or not. If she says yes, you’ll be sure that this is that girl. Okay? Raul suggested. “That’s a good idea, okay I’m going to her but will you please come with me?” Higuain asked him. “Why should I? It’s your fault you’ll recover it by yourself” Replying this with his nice smile Raul went away. Then Higuain caught Gago’s hand tightly and said you are going to come with me. “But where?’He asked. “Just come with me.” Higuain replied.


Then the two boys went to the girls. The girls didn’t notice them; Higuain- Excuse me! Sylvie turned to him, she was surprised and her friends also. After watching her from close Higuain was sure that she was that girl who he had met in Uruguay. So he said, “I think you are that girl whom I had met in Uruguay.” Sylvie said, “Yes, you are right!” Then shyly Higuain bowed his head and said, “I’m so sorry for what I did there! But believe me it was just an accident. Actually you came in front of our official and I… I’m saying sorry again! Please don’t misunderstand me!” “Hey! It’s okay! I understand.” Sylvie said with her smile. “Thanks for understanding.  I hope you’ve forgiven me.” Saying this He started for going. But he turned to Sylvie again. “By the way aren’t you an Uruguayan?” He asked. “No. I’m a Spaniard! I live here in Spain. My name is Sylvie and I work for Real Madrid football players as a nurse.” She explained. “Okay! Nice to meet you Sylvie! Hope we’ll meet again! Said Higuain. “Of course! Nice to meet you too!” Then the boys went away and the girls started for their home.


That night He actually slept very well. He was thinking,” Ah! At last I’ve found that girl and said sorry. And she understood that that was not my fault. So I don’t need to worry anymore from today. And I’ll easily and comfortably sleep today.”


And when Sylvie arrived home her friends were really surprised about what had happened in front of the coffee shop. Rea asked her “what had happened in Uruguay? For what Higuain was so sorry?”Phibi explained everything to her. Then Rea said, “Oh Sylvie! you are So lucky!” Sylvie pulled her band from head and said, “I had a doubt about his personality. Is he really so good like his look or not? Today when he said sorry to me and apologized I realized that he’s really a good boy!” “Yes, he is always! You understand people lately so that’s your problem.” Said  Phibi. “You don’t need to tell me what my problem is.” “yes, and if I don’t help you may choose the wrong person in your life. Ha ha” “Ok my bestie I’ll inform you at that time.” Replied Sylvie.