- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

After that Higuain and Sylvie became very good friends. They were going to movies, parks, shopping together. And Higuain felt like she was his best friend at all. And he knew that his success was made by this girl actually.

1st November 2009

Sylvie knocked in Higuain’s door. He opened the door. He had a book in his hand.

“Ok! Sylvie! What a surprise! Come in!”

Sylvie entered to Higuain’s home for the first time. “Your house is beautiful! Who used to keep it clean?”She said wondering.

Higuain smiled, “Actually me and my dad do it together.”

“You are a good house worker also!! But you can ask for any help if you want me to” Sylvie suggested.

“I’ll. We both are perfect in the house works. We used to help my mom together. She doesn’t have a daughter at all!” Higuain said.

“Yes. That’s sad! But your brothers are married!”

“They don’t live with mom! They are in different cities”

“I see. By the way I can’t waste much time here! I’ve so many works! Gonzalo! Take this invitation card.”

“What’s it?” He asked curious.

“Our class party. We’re going to be promoted to the 3rd year. This is the last class of 2nd year. Andin the evening we’ll have a party and I’ll do a dance. Please come!” She requested.

“Of course I’ll go there.” Higuain smiled.

“I wanted to invite every player but I know only you. So please here are two more cards, bring any two of your player friends please?” She said.

“Okay I’ll try Sylvie!”

“Okay. See ya. Bye!”

“Bye”

Sylvie went away and Higuain started to read the book again but he couldn’t give his mind to it because he was thinking about tomorrow.

2nd November.

Sylvie is in the makeup room. She doesn’t like make ups. But she has to do it and she was wore a strange black and red gown. Her hair was curled and her makeup was too much. As she was going to do an act as a vampire. She won’t dance alone. It was a duet act and a boy called Rico.  He was her classmate but he wasn’t there.

It was 7.30 pm after their last class and so many funs. The function started with songs, dance, dramas and so many things. Sylvie’s act was at last. She was enjoying the function and was waiting for Higuain. Suddenly she saw him coming out. She went to him. He was looking hot! With black t-shirt and jeans. There was Garay and Karim Mazid behind him.

“Welcome friends!” She said smiling.

Sorry if we’re late.” Higuain smiled.

“No, you’re not!” She said. “Come in! Have a sit here.”

They sat beside her and her friends. She introduces Higuain and Garay to them. They were talking and enjoying the show. Phibi was busy with Karim and Sylvie was talking to the others.

“So? You like my makeup and dress? I think it’s horrible!” She laughed.

“Well! It’s not at all. Are you going to do a vampire act?” Garay asked.

“Yes you are right!” She smiled.

“But how could your friend choose an innocent girl like you to do an act like this?” Higuain wondered.

“Actually I decided to do it. Because I’ve experience and I really like these acts.” She said smiling.

“So you’re a dancer too?” Garay asked.

“Yeah, you can say it.” She replied.

“Can’t wait to watch your performance!” Higuain said curiously.

After a few minutes another girl came and pulled Sylvie to a corner of the hall “Come here Sylvie!”  Higuain and Garay could see her from distance. She was talking with some girls and she was really worried. They were looking at her. She was saying something to the girls with worry. Suddenly she started to cry.

“What’s wrong with her?” Garay asked.

“I don’t know why she’s crying like this.” Higuain said worried. “Let’s go there and find out!’ They went there. The girls looked at them surprised but Sylvie didn’t. She was crying looking at the stage.

“What’s wrong?” Higuain asked a girl.

“Her dance partner Rico isn’t coming.” She replied.

Higuain looked at Sylvie, “So what? Can’t you dance alone?”

Sylvie looked at him angrily, “Are you joking with me? Get out from here! What will I do now? That was the special act of tonight. All people will blame us if we don’t do the act! What am I to do now?” She sat down on the floor and started to cry again.

Higuain was worried too. He wanted to help his best friend so he looked back to the girl and asked her

“What’s the type of her dance?”

Chapter End Notes: