- Text Size +

“Kevin, can I go on a date with Nick tonight?” I asked him nicely.

“Where is he taking you?”

“To the beach for a picnic.” I prayed that Kevin said yes. I really wanted to spend some time alone with Nick.

“I think that would be fine. You have showed me your both ready for some alone time.”

“Thanks Kevin. You’re the best.” I gave him a hug.

I was finally going on a date. I spent the whole day getting ready. I painted my nails and pampered myself.  I wanted to be perfect for Nick.

------------------------------------

Nick spread the blanket on the sand. We both sat down.

“It’s so nice to be alone. Kevin’s been watching us like a hawk since he found out.”

“Plus, we haven’t seen each other since we got back from Sweden.  I’ve missed you.”

“I missed you, too.” I kissed him.

“Let’s eat. I’m starved.” He opened up the picnic basket. It was filled with so much food.

“Did you make all of this?”

“No, my mom did. I don’t cook.”

“That was sweet of her. I love to cook. I’ll make you dinner one day.” I fed Nick a grape.

“I’d like that. What do you cook?”

“I make lasagna, baked chicken, and roast. You name it, I can cook it.”

“Cool.”

We ate the rest of our meal in silence. I didn’t feel weird sitting in complete silence. It was comfortable. We didn’t always need to be talking.

“You want to go for a walk?” He asked me. I nodded my head. Nick pulled me up and we walked down the beach hand in hand.

“The beach is beautiful. Thank you for bringing me here.”

“Anytime. Aaron was mad because he wanted to come with me.”

“Aww. That’s sweet that your little brother wants to spend time with you.”

“It is, but I wanted to be alone with you. It gets annoying that Kevin won’t let us be alone.”

“I know Nick. He’s so protective of me. He thinks you’re going to take advantage of me.” I joked.

“Well, you are hot and I love kissing you. I wouldn’t dream of doing anything to hurt you.” He said sincerely. We stopped at the edge of the sand. Nick pulled me close. His finger rubbed my cheek as he stared into my eyes. “I’ve never felt this way about anyone. I spend all my time thinking about you.”

“I feel the same way. I want to spend all my time with you. All I want to do is kiss you and kiss you and kiss you.”

My lips grazed his with light quick kisses. He wrapped his arms around my waist. Then he deepened the kiss. We didn’t stop to breath. It was all about being together. Nick’s hands moved to the bottom of my tank top. I could feel him move his hands underneath. His hands on my body felt wonderful. Our tongues met and dueled. My heart was beating faster. Nick’s hand moved to my breast. Ahh….it felt sooo good. Being this way with Nick felt so right.

“Mmmm…Nick…I love when you touch me.”

“If I start going too far, let me know. I don’t want to do anything to hurt you.” He kissed my nose.

I pulled him to the ground. Nick laid on top of me. We started to kiss again. I gently sucked on his ear. I heard him moan. Nick started pulling up my shirt. He feathered kiss all over my stomach. My hands were in his hair. I forgot where I was. All I wanted was Nick. He brought his lips to mine. His hands roamed my chest. I loved his touch. I loved his taste. I wanted him so bad.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” Kevin yelled.

Nick and I pulled apart. I pulled my shirt down. Kevin looked pissed.

“Ummm….ummm.” I didn’t know what to say to my brother.

“I trusted you both enough to go on a date alone, and you spend your time groping my little sister.” He screamed at Nick.

“We’re sorry Kevin. We kind of got carried away.” I apologized.

“Let’s go.” Nick and I grabbed our belongings and followed Kevin to the car.

-----------------------------------------

We dropped Nick off at his house. I waved goodbye to him. Kevin was upset, and I knew I would be lectured all the way to Orlando.

“What the hell were you thinking?” He held the steering wheel tightly.

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know. Are you out of your mind? Ashton, you’re fifteen years old.”

“So what. I’m fifteen. I’m in love with Nick. He makes me feel special. I feel differently when I’m with him.” I was being honest with him.

“I understand that. I’ve been a teenager. Right now you and Nick are thinking with your hormones. They can get you in trouble.”

“Kevin, I’m responsible. I’m not going to have sex. Mom and dad have taught me right from wrong. Making out is as far as I’m going to go with Nick.”

“Ashton, you can say that, but when your in the moment you can forget everything but what your feeling.”

I rolled my eyes at him. I didn’t want to talk about sex with my big my brother. It was weird.

“Kevin, I don’t want to have this conversation with you.”

“I’m in charge of you, and we will have this conversation.” He told me in an annoyed tone.

“It won’t happen again.”

“You’re damn right it won’t. You are not allowed to be alone with him. You both are moving to fast. I don’t want you to get yourself in a situation you can’t handle.”

“Fine. Just remember it’s my life and you can’t stop me from doing what I what.”

“Well that is not what I wanted to hear. That comment does not make me trust you with Nick.” He glanced at me.

“Kevin, I’m sorry about what you saw. I will try to be a sweet and innocent girl from now on. Just don’t stop me from seeing Nick.”

“I won’t stop you from seeing Nick, but I’m going to keep a close eye on you both.”