- Text Size +

Tonight Pete was taking my out for a special romantic dinner. I was looking forward to spending a romantic evening with him. We were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. It was our one month anniversary.

“Ashton, you prince charming is here.”

I walked out of my bedroom. I was wearing a little black dress and a pair of killer black heels. My hair was pulled into a French twist.

“Wow. You look gorgeous.” Pete’s mouth dropped. He smiled at me. My heart melted every time he smiled at me.

“Thank you. See you later Sage.

She walked up to me and whispered in my ear. “Make sure you use protection.” She laughed. I pushed her away.

Pete and I walked to his car.

“Mmm…you smell as good as you look.” He opened the door and I got in.

I was extremely nervous for some reason. I couldn’t get Sage’s comment out of her mind. I really liked Pete, but was I ready to sleep with him. Things seemed to be getting serious in our relationship. I decided to take it one moment at a time.

“Ashton, you okay?”

“Yeah. I was thinking about something Sage told me earlier.”

“You care to share?” I smiled at him.

“Nah, I’ll pass this time.” I giggled.

We rode to the restaurant in a comfortable silence. Pete was such a gentleman. He came around and opened my door. Once inside the restaurant we sat at a quiet corner table.

“Ashton can you believe we’ve been together for a month?”

“I know. It seems like so much longer.”

“My life wouldn’t be the same without you.” He placed a kiss on my hand. I blushed at his compliment.

“Pete, you came into my life at the right time. Things were rough especially when it came to love. You showed me that love is a wonderful thing.” I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

The waiter brought our dinner. We ate and continued to talk quietly over our meal. I excused myself to the restroom.

“Oh it’s you.”

“Well hello to you, Kalla. What brings you to such a classy restaurant?” I noticed the dress she was wearing. I wouldn’t exactly call it a dress. It was more of a long shirt.

“Nick and I are out with my parents. We are celebrating their wedding anniversary. Why are you here?” She asked like I was a third class citizen.

“I’m celebrating my one month anniversary with my boyfriend.”

“You finally moved on. Thank the lord. I thought you were going to end up a lonely woman pining away for Nick. You were so obvious this summer. Nick and I would laugh about it all the time.”

“Yeah well, Pete is way more of a man than Nick will ever be.” I dried my hands and walked out of the restroom.

When I got back to the table, there was a long black box at my place. “Is that for me?” Pete nodded.

I quickly opened the box and saw a beautiful ruby tennis bracelet. “Pete, it’s beautiful. You didn’t have to. I don’t have anything for you.” I gushed as he put it on my wrist.

“You are the most incredible woman I’ve been with. You deserve to be treated like a princess. I don’t know how that other guy treated you, but I want to give you the world. Tonight is about you, don’t you ever worry about getting me a gift. You’re my gift.”

My heart melted. Pete was the sweetest guy I had ever met. Nick had never treated me that way. Granted he was fourteen when we dated. I was the luckiest woman in the world.

“I love you Pete. Let’s go back to your place.” I kissed him on the lips.

Nick sat there watching the scene we were making. He was not thrilled about what was happening. He wanted Ashton to be happy, but not with this Pete guy. He didn’t like Pete.

-----------------------

“Ashton.” Pete’s mouth met mine. I needed to kiss him. I needed to touch him. I needed to be with him completely.  My desire for him was a need I felt in my entire body. I yearned to be touched and loved by the man I loved.

My tongue entered his mouth. As our tongues dirty danced, his hands moved to my hair. He pulled the clip and my hair cascaded down to my shoulders. My hands moved to his waist. I could feel him shiver from my touch.

“Ashton, you feel so good in my arms.” He feathered kisses up to my ear. Then he slowly sucked on my ear lobe. It was so erotic. I could hardly contain myself. I straddled his lap and started sucking on his bottom lip.  Slowly his hand moved to the zipper at the top of my dress. I was suddenly nervous. I had never gone this far with a guy.

“Pete, be gentle with me. It’s my first time.” I whispered. I prayed that he wouldn’t freak out about being with a virgin.

“Ashton Jeanette, I’m going to be so very gentle with you. You’re my princess and I’m going to make sure your first time is special. I love you.” My heart melted. Who could ask for a better boyfriend?

We went back to kissing. I trailed kisses down his neck and collar bone. He gently removed my dress from my arms. Time was standing still. Every little thing seemed to last for minutes. My mind was in a haze. Pete cupped my breast as he kissed my chest. Slowly he took off my bra. His hand went to my breast. I moaned.

“Mmmm….Nnnniiiccckkk….that feels….soooo….good.” I called out.

Pete stopped what he was doing and looked at me. I realized what I called out. I quickly pulled my dress up and ran into the bathroom.