- Text Size +

The party was in full swing when I got there. Sage and Marc were running late, so we got there an hour after the party started.

“Happy Birthday, Kevy.” I gave him a hug and kiss.

“Happy almost birthday to you. I can’t believe you’ll be eighteen tomorrow.” I blushed. Kevin could be so embarrassing at times.

“I’d like you to meet Pete. Pete, this is my brother Kevin.”

“It’s nice to meet you. Your sister has said so many nice things about you.” He shook Kevin’s hand.

“Same with you. Would you like something to drink?”

“Sure.”

“Come with me.” Kevin was going to have “the talk” with Pete. They walked away leaving me standing all by myself.

“Ashton, you’re looking hot.”

“Nia! I missed you so much.”

“I missed you to. I love the dress. You look sexy. I saw your boyfriend with Kev. He’s very hot. You know how to pick them.”

“Thanks. Pete’s the sweetest guy. He is everything a girl could want.” I bragged about Pete. He was the nicest boyfriend a girl could want. He never seemed to get upset about anything. We always talked about everything. I don’t think we fought once since I knew him. All my friends wished their boyfriends acted like him. He was so open and would talk about anything.

“He seems gay to me.” Nick remarked snidely. I just looked at him.

“Well at least I’m not dating the world’s skankiest slut.”

“Stop it. This is party for Kevin and Ashton. We don’t need to ruin it with insults. If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.” Nia admonished us. Nick walked away.

“I’m sorry Nia. He just gets to me.”

“I think that’s his plan. He knows how to get to you. I would keep away from him. Be the better person.”

“I know. I’m going to go find Pete.”

----------------

“Ashton, it’s officially your birthday.” Pete’s tongue parted my lips. We sat on the deck steps kissing.

“Yea! I’m an adult. You’re finally dating an adult.” I giggled.

“I love you so much. Happy Birthday.” He handed me an envelope. I quickly opened it. There were two tickets to Arizona.

“Wow! Thank you.” I was surprised he would get me something so extravagant.

“I wanted to take you some place special. Plus my mom and her boyfriend live in Phoenix. I want them to meet you.”

“I feel honored. I love you Pete.” My lips moved to his. The kiss was more passionate than ever before. I wanted Pete. I was completely ready to make love to him. My hands moved to his hair. His tongue invaded my mouth. I forgot about anything else in the world at that moment. I just wanted Pete. His hands came to my breasts. I moaned in pleasure.

“Would you get a room?” Some jerk yelled. I gave them the finger and continued sucking on Pete’s bottom lip. His hands were on my waist bringing me closer to him. I was rubbing his crotch.

“I can’t believe you would actually do it in public.” The guy said rudely. I realized it was Nick. I broke the kiss and we stood up.

“Nick, shut the hell up. Just because you’re jealous of my relationship doesn’t mean you have the right to ruin it. Why don’t you go find your nasty ass girlfriend and get laid?” I shouted at him.

“Ashy, I’ll be back. I need to use the restroom.” Pete whispered at me. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. He quickly got up and left.

“Aww how sweet, he has to whisper sweet nothings in your ear.”

“Bite me.”

“No thanks.”

“You’re such an asshole, Nick. I can’t believe I ever loved you.”

“The feeling is mutual. I never knew what a bitch you were.” He moved closer to me.

“Why aren’t you with your hobag girlfriend?” I inched away from him.

“Do you always have to say something negative about her? I’ve never known you to judge someone so harshly?” He moved closer to me.

“This time I have to call it like I see it. What happened to dating a normal girl?” I scooted away from Nick.

“You mean girls like you. Maybe I’m tired of the sweet, innocent girls. Maybe I want a sex kitten. Maybe I’m trying to forget you.” He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. I tried fighting him, but he grabbed my arm. I could feel the animal attraction he was emitting. His eyes were filled with sexual desire. I couldn’t look at him.

“Let go of me. This may work for Kalla, but I’m not your slut.” I attempted to wiggle out of his hold.

Nick’s lips crushed my mouth. It was the hottest kiss I had ever received. At first I tried to struggle. I needed to stay away from him. I had a boyfriend that I loved more than life itself. Moments later that was all forgotten. Nick’s tongue slid into my mouth and fought a duel with mine. I had never felt more like a woman than I did at that moment. Nick held my wrists, so I couldn’t move. He sucked on my neck, then moved back to my lips. Without notice, he let go of my wrists and ended the kiss. Then he walked away. I stood there stunned. What was going on?

“She’s all yours. I don’t want someone’s sloppy seconds. Enjoy the frigid bitch.” Nick told Pete as he walked past him.

“Ashton, what the hell is going on?” Pete yelled at me.

“He forced me into that kiss.” I cried. Tears were pouring down my face.

“That’s not what it looked like to me.” I had never seen Pete look so angry.

“I didn’t want to kiss him. I’m so sorry.”

“That’s not what it looked like to me. You looked like long lost lovers reuniting. You’ve never kissed me like that.”

“I’m sorry. It was a mistake. I didn’t mean for it to happen.” I didn’t know how many times I as going to have to apologize. My heart was breaking.

“Sorry doesn’t even matter to me. We’re through.” Pete walked away. He was gone for good. I fell to the ground bawling.