- Text Size +

I stood in Nick’s kitchen shivering. What was taking so long? Was he trying to let me die from the cold and wet? Why did I have to stop at his house? Was this fate’s sick and twisted game?

“Here’s you go.” Nick threw a towel at me. I just looked at him. He didn’t need to be such a jerk.

“Thanks.”

I started drying off with the towel, but it wasn’t helping. I was still wet and chilled to the bone. I wasn’t about to ask Nick for anything else. I knew I was a bother to him. Nick watched me as I attempted to dry off.

“So how’s Pete?” Nick asked smugly. He was trying to make me mad.

“I wouldn’t know. According to him, I cheated on him when you kissed me.” I huffed. I continued to shiver. Nick didn’t seem to care.

“I think you kissed me back.” He said slightly amused. I didn’t think it was funny.

“You’re such a prick.”

Nick chose to ignore me. He stared at my body. He could see everything with my wet clothes. Nick didn’t seem as relaxed as he did when I first got to his house.

“According to you Nick, I’m a bitch.”

“Well According to you Ashton, I’m a prick.”

“According to you Nick, I’m innocent, a giant, and no good.” I put the towel on the counter.

“According to you I date skanks, am a jerk, and am dumb.”

“Nick, you think I’m snobby and not sexy.” I inched closer to him.

“You think I’m shallow, immature, and idiotic.” Nick moved closer to me. We were standing an inch apart from each other.

“Nick, you think I’m snooty, better than every one else, and frigid.” My lips met his. The kiss was pure and hard. My anger had been unleashed in this kiss.

“According to you, I’m over sexed, over paid, and just a pretty face.” Nick placed a kiss on my mouth. This kiss was mostly anger, but laced with desire.

Nick’s hands reached for my waist. He pulled me in so that our bodies were touching. It felt like heaven being so close to him. I wasn’t cold anymore. Our bodies were radiating enough heat to dry my clothes immediately. I felt his lips on my ear. He sucked gently causing me to moan. My hands were on his ass. What a nice ass he had!  Nick’s mouth trailed kisses from my ear to my collar bone. He stopped and licked my collar bone. I wanted Nick. I needed Nick now.

“Nick.” I moaned.

“Mmmm…Ashton. This feels so right.”

I smiled at him. It did feel right. I wanted to be in this moment forever. I took his hand and walked into the living room.

“Ashton, let’s just go to the bedroom.” He pulled me in the other direction. My mind was in a haze.

Once we got into the bedroom, Nick’s lips met mine. My hands were in his hair. His hands were on my ass pushing my body closer to his. My tongue opened his mouth and started exploring. Nick’s hands were on the hem of my shirt. Slowly he pulled it up and started to take it off. We broke the kiss for a moment; then our lips were back to together. Moments later Nick was covering my chest in butterfly kisses. His hands moved to my bra. He cupped my breasts as he kissed my stomach.

“You’re beautiful Ashy. I’ve never wanted anyone as much as I want you now.”

“Nick take me completely. I’ve never wanted anyone except you.” I sucked on his ears causing him to moan with satisfaction.

“Are you sure?” I nodded my head. I couldn’t talk anymore.

He picked me up and placed me on the bed. Quickly he undressed me and then himself. I was excited and nervous about making love with Nick.

“Nick, please be gentle with me. It’s my first time.” I whispered feeling childish.

“I will be gentle, sweetheart. I won’t hurt you, I promise. I love you.”

My heart melted. We were ready to make love.

------------------------------------------

The sun was shining when I woke up. I looked at the alarm clock and it was six in the morning. I smiled to myself when I remembered the night before. It was perfect. It was special. It was everything I wanted with Nick and more.

“Good morning, Ashton.”

I turned over and saw Nick smiling at me.

“Hey sexy.” I kissed his nose. For a moment neither of us said anything. I didn’t know what you were supposed to say after a night of making love.

“Ashton last night was great. It was the best sex I’ve ever had.” Nick smiled at me. I laid my head on his chest.

“I agree Nick, but it was my only time.” I giggled.

“I really care about you Ashton, but I have a girlfriend.” Why did he have to bring Kalla up? He was ruining my moment of bliss.

“Nick, I love you. You told me you loved me last night. Was it the truth or did you lie to me to get me in your bed?” I sat up.

“Ashy, it’s not that simple. Yes, I love you. I always have. Things with Kalla are difficult at best.” He got up and put his boxers on.

“Nick, I’m going to make it simple for you. You need to pick Kalla or me. I’ll give you to Halloween to decide. I want you to know that I love you more than anyone in this world. I can see us married with a ton of children. I see us as grandparents. Everything in my life involves you.”

“Ashy, I care about you.”

“I know you do. We can’t see each other right now. I want you to think hard about what whom you see yourself with forever. I contact you on Halloween and you can let me know who you choose. Just remember, if you pick Kalla and she breaks your heart; there will never be a you and I. “

“Gee, you don’t leave me much choice do you.”

“You always have a choice Nick. One choice will bring you life long happiness and the other won’t.” I quickly put my clothes on and left Nick’s house.